Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Postby iforgot » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:04 am

iforgot
New to the forum

Postby ThexOrion » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:29 pm

How do you make more than one image with the same character? Even when I use the same reference image I often get wildly differing results. I tried messing with the sliders on the right and that doesnt help. I dont think Im using this software correctly. Any tips?
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby SaioKisaragi » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:16 am

cankoo wrote:How do you make more than one image with the same character? Even when I use the same reference image I often get wildly differing results. I tried messing with the sliders on the right and that doesnt help. I dont think Im using this software correctly. Any tips?

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but if you're talking about rendering more than one image at a time then there is this slider.
This will allow you to render up 2 images at once. I hope this helps.
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThexOrion » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:39 am

SaioKisaragi wrote:
cankoo wrote:How do you make more than one image with the same character? Even when I use the same reference image I often get wildly differing results. I tried messing with the sliders on the right and that doesnt help. I dont think Im using this software correctly. Any tips?

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is but if you're talking about rendering more than one image at a time then there is this slider.
This will allow you to render up 2 images at once. I hope this helps.

OP on the first page of this thread has proof of concept art of a character that has a consistent art style over several images. Even when I have the AI reference images that it made it still makes huge changes. Like, how do you make it so that is changes some things without completely rewriting everything?
ThexOrion
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:20 pm

Consistant descriptive tags and copying the seed should help.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaioKisaragi » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:50 pm

So I was testing the AI with the new furry diffusion and I think I have found a tag line that you can copy and use to get pretty reliable mawshots of any species you want.

drooling, open mouth, evil smile, front view, looking at viewer, head, tongue out,

You can add tags to the end to further customize what character you want. For example: "mouse, anthro, woman, brown hair" will give me a result like this:
Spoiler: show

You can also get some decent feral results if you leave out the tag "anthro".

Unfortunately, this tag line doesn't seem to work well with humans. Though I may experiment again and try to find a tag line that will work for humans. I stumbled on this by chance and experimented with it further.

I hope this helps! And feel free to check out some other mawshots I made while testing this.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby blyatman » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:12 pm

i have found that setting it too the furry mode instead of full anime helps better just make sure u set a "human" tag
blyatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby BasicNP » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:49 pm

Testing out some techniques
Attachments
download.png
BasicNP
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:13 am

I am currently creating an internal stomach LORA here are some examples, its not ready yet, but I think it is getting close.

00141-1289351424-masterpiece, .png

00144-2857686687-masterpiece, .png

internalstomachgirl1.png

anti5.png

isg2.png

FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby SaioKisaragi » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:15 am

FoxyVixen21 wrote:I am currently creating an internal stomach LORA here are some examples, its not ready yet, but I think it is getting close.

00141-1289351424-masterpiece, .png

00144-2857686687-masterpiece, .png

internalstomachgirl1.png

anti5.png

isg2.png

Wow those look pretty good! What tags did you use to get those results?
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:18 am

SaioKisaragi wrote:
Wow those look pretty good! What tags did you use to get those results?

I use these tags, but the are part of a model I am training, so you are unlikely to get the same results, but here:

masterpiece, best quality,
stomach internal, red theme, purple theme, organic, saliva, veins, tentacles, fluid-filled, dripping, chamber, acid, wet, transparent water, flesh, lumpy,
1girl, sitting, blue hair, green eyes, nude, crying,

and the negative prompts:
lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name,

other stats:
Steps: 25, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 3671157687, Size: 520x720, Model hash: 37a86dca58, Model: grapefruitHentaiModel_grapefruitv4, AddNet Enabled: True, AddNet Module 1: LoRA, AddNet Model 1: internalstomach3(2a84d3916636), AddNet Weight A 1: 0.8, AddNet Weight B 1: 0.8
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby happy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:06 pm

Hey how do you make your specifications in novel ai to make an image like it doesn't make sense to me. Is there a tutorial for this in vore
happy
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:01 pm

happy wrote:Hey how do you make your specifications in novel ai to make an image like it doesn't make sense to me. Is there a tutorial for this in vore

I run a local copy of stable diffusion, I am also training my own LORA to make internal stomach pictures, which is how I get those results. I don't use the site novel ai, here a tutorial to step up your own:
https://rentry.org/voldy
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby happy » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:45 pm

So what happens if your doing everything on your phone
happy
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:53 am

You can run it with Google Colab here are some ways to do it
https://rentry.org/sdgoldmine#browser

Google Colab is a cloud installed version
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby ArtiArca » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:43 am

SaioKisaragi wrote:So I was testing the AI with the new furry diffusion and I think I have found a tag line that you can copy and use to get pretty reliable mawshots of any species you want.

drooling, open mouth, evil smile, front view, looking at viewer, head, tongue out,

You can add tags to the end to further customize what character you want. For example: "mouse, anthro, woman, brown hair" will give me a result like this:

You can also get some decent feral results if you leave out the tag "anthro".

Unfortunately, this tag line doesn't seem to work well with humans. Though I may experiment again and try to find a tag line that will work for humans. I stumbled on this by chance and experimented with it further.

I hope this helps! And feel free to check out some other mawshots I made while testing this.

This is really good stuff. I just wish they offered a trial of the image generator, even if it was just a couple of attempts. I don't want to throw down ten dollars and then discover I can't work it.
ArtiArca
New to the forum

Postby hexcorsist » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:03 am

ArtiArca wrote:This is really good stuff. I just wish they offered a trial of the image generator, even if it was just a couple of attempts. I don't want to throw down ten dollars and then discover I can't work it.

This is the exact reason I chose to use stable diffusion over Novel AI. It's a bit of an effort to install but the freedom of being able to run 100s of images and picking the best ones has made it well worth that investment
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Content2020 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:34 pm

This is my sucess rate

an.png

an1.png

an0.png

an2.png
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaioKisaragi » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:34 pm

Wow the bulges and expressions are really nice!
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stompy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:54 pm

[quote="Content2020"]This is my sucess rate

Looks great. Any chance you can send me the prompts and what model you used so I can try to replicate then.
Stompy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game