Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.1]

Postby BirbFace » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:54 pm

Spoiler: show
is the secret end an actual end, or is there something more? i think i got it, but i am not sure and i really want to see it. It opened the image in the browser, but nothing else seemed to work. after she crashes the game the first time and gave me the choice, i said yes, but then idk what to do from there, i did the rest to get the good ending, but when i reached the end, nothing happened. I may be a dumbass for not getting it, but could someone explain what i got wrong please?
BirbFace
New to the forum

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.1]

Postby Achenar » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:22 pm

BirbFace wrote:
is the secret end an actual end, or is there something more? i think i got it, but i am not sure and i really want to see it. It opened the image in the browser, but nothing else seemed to work. after she crashes the game the first time and gave me the choice, i said yes, but then idk what to do from there, i did the rest to get the good ending, but when i reached the end, nothing happened. I may be a dumbass for not getting it, but could someone explain what i got wrong please?

You may need to
go back and get eaten by her a second time, after you say yes. Then get the good ending again and... something should happen.
Achenar
Participator

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.2]

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:52 pm

new patch fix is out that aims to fix a few bugs

Fix warp bug in Secret Room - The Lab
FINALLY fix the random password bug
You are now able to go back to the entrance in the final Doll section
New death effect for the rooftop girl
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.2]

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:46 am

Nice version, but when doctor was eating a player, then was have big belly, but when doctor eating a player with belly, then that same.
Size larger for a doctor's belly after eating a player with belly. ^^;
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.3]

Postby Egads » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:42 pm

Released a small update that fixes a few small bugs while also adding images to the piano girl and Rhoda once she eats Otome :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:50 am

But where's official trailer...
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:02 pm

Damn time flies, the last update i played was on september 9, replaying it today again on december again
Egads, oh my god the
new doll section that you need to hide inside the girl's stomach before she wakes up, i loved that segment of progressive vore so much even more seeing her tummy shrink and "capturing" you, its so fucking hot i almost came instantly

thank u so much <3
also where is the new "different" version of the playthrough? i finished good ending and true good ending and i cant find anything
ps: derp i commented this on the wrong thread hopefully no one saw that :oops:
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:30 pm

ps the secret end is also super hot :oops:
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby kainvastro » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:02 pm

time to give vore town a try, love u thank for bringing godly content for us Egads,
kainvastro
Been posting for a bit

Postby LoneRanger2420 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:30 pm

I don't think I have ever followed the development of any game so closely before. I literally check almost every day on the progress of this absolutely amazing game. Keep up the good work Egads
LoneRanger2420
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:34 pm

LoneRanger2420 wrote:I don't think I have ever followed the development of any game so closely before. I literally check almost every day on the progress of this absolutely amazing game. Keep up the good work Egads

Then I recommend joining our Discord server for WIP content, for example just recently I posted the new title screen in there :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.2.7]

Postby Egads » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:56 am

Version 2.2.7 is up!

Was planning on adding more content, but decided to focus more on my upcoming exams next month so hope you all enjoy this small, but scawy update~ :wink:

Changelog:
New title screen
New spirit in Art Room
New credits command
The long hallway chase has been changed slightly...
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sharcade » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:00 am

Egads wrote:Version 2.2.7 is up!

Was planning on adding more content, but decided to focus more on my upcoming exams next month so hope you all enjoy this small, but scawy update~ :wink:

Changelog:
New title screen
New spirit in Art Room
New credits command

2.2.7 was great.

The new title screen looks great, though the highlights for me were the new editions.

Mirror ghost was a fantastic addition to the art room. I'm not sure if it's a bug but if you try to resist when she says "come closer" it just repeats.
The change to the long hallway chase was fantastic, loved how it looked. Also, adding the meta spirit to the code room after you grab the piece of clothing was a nice touch; it actually spooked me a bit.
Sharcade
New to the forum

Postby Fr4nk » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:18 pm

After updating the game whenever I try to load my save I get the message: SyntaxError Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Sharcade wrote:
Egads wrote:Version 2.2.7 is up!

Changelog:
New title screen
New spirit in Art Room
New credits command

2.2.7 was great.

The new title screen looks great, though the highlights for me were the new editions.

Mirror ghost was a fantastic addition to the art room. I'm not sure if it's a bug but if you try to resist when she says "come closer" it just repeats.
The change to the long hallway chase was fantastic, loved how it looked. Also, adding the meta spirit to the code room after you grab the piece of clothing was a nice touch; it actually spooked me a bit.

Glad you enjoyed it! And I'll take a look at your bug report

Fr4nk wrote:After updating the game whenever I try to load my save I get the message: SyntaxError Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0.

New plugins were added so old saves are incompatible
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:02 pm

I expected Mirror Lady to do something more when the Game Over screen came up. Does she have any other significance due to the wording? Or is she just there to gobble you up when you least realise it?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:23 pm

I personally thought the game was finished whence 1.0.0 was out. Am now curious as to how you decided nah that's not good enough and have kept adding things to the game here and there. Haven't downloaded the latest version in ages, so I'm way behind. Will need to do so in order to see all the new additions.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LoneRanger2420 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:28 am

Just wondering if anyone knew, how do you get the big vore bellies for Kisekae? Is there a way I can just download the sprites for them so I can make my own vore characters?
LoneRanger2420
New to the forum

Postby Fr4nk » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:44 am

The ghost that runs to eat you after breaking the rocks appeared again when I was making my way back, but nothing happened when she touched the character, I looked around the area trying to find another scene, but I couldn't find it. Is this a bug or does this ghost have another hidden scene? if it is a new scene how to activate it?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:44 am

Fr4nk wrote:The ghost that runs to eat you after breaking the rocks appeared again when I was making my way back, but nothing happened when she touched the character, I looked around the area trying to find another scene, but I couldn't find it. Is this a bug or does this ghost have another hidden scene? if it is a new scene how to activate it?

You're overthinking it, that's just a silly jumpscare to catch you off guard :wink:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game