(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch Prologue!

Postby oppi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:54 pm

vore2412 wrote:Is your director Gandalf? LOL! Pipeweed. And aw, poor Sabrina doesn't get to eat the player, so sad. :gulp:

Was a very nice demo and prologue, enjoyed the voice acting especially, and look forward to the full release. That said, I want to point out one minor bug. The ginger ingredient shows as another actonite whenever you pick it, so wasn't sure I actually had all the ingredients and it didn't show in the quest progress that I did either. Looking forward to the next update, hopefully it will have a few more player as prey scenes than A way back home did.

Thanks for reporting the bug! I really thought it was bugfree but guess I was wrong..

Hahah don't all wizards like to smoke some good pipeweed?
oppi
Participator

Postby Bruhbruhbruhster » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:15 pm

Your work on A Way Back Home was great, hopefully Pri makes a small appearance in this. Excited to see where this goes!
Bruhbruhbruhster
New to the forum

Postby ejames » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:24 pm

This is very nice. So far all that is heer is the minimal combat and fairy vore, right? I haven't found no ingredient. Looking very forward to how this progress.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:46 pm

This was great! The production value is quite high, definitely continuing along the route of the later AWayBackHome versions, and the story looks very promising so far! Honestly, the addition of the stomach pictures for the internal scenes has had to be my favorite thus far, but the voice acting is great too.

A few spelling things I noticed along the way were: when talking to Mindy before getting the ingredients (both variations) "cauldren" should be "cauldron" instead. The other was in the quest menu, The forbidden potion! quest's description should have "gole" changed to "goal" as well. I'll try to keep you appraised of anything else I find.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:06 pm

ejames wrote:This is very nice. So far all that is heer is the minimal combat and fairy vore, right? I haven't found no ingredient. Looking very forward to how this progress.

there are plants on the ground you need to pick and the chicken
Wollffett
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Interesting that the game takes place in Zenidore, the place Priscilla was from. This just makes me more sure that the chemical in AWBH is actually something from Zenidore, and on the way back from it the crazy woman found her and did experiments. The something in this case being a forbidden potion. If this ends up being a prequel, I'm here for it all the way. Speaking of, the potion having a slim chance of the drinker becoming a gutslut opens up a number of possibilities in that game as well. The character creator you're using also seems like it's able to do some very interesting things if you put the work in. Very interested to see where this goes.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:46 pm

Wollffett wrote:
ejames wrote:This is very nice. So far all that is heer is the minimal combat and fairy vore, right? I haven't found no ingredient. Looking very forward to how this progress.

there are plants on the ground you need to pick and the chicken

got it. Great prologue. Looking very much forward to more of this.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Goldendevil21 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:50 pm

Here is my review of the game.

First off, just love the art of the game. Rather than the artwork being very similar to a lot of RPGmaker games, the art in this game is a refreshing update. Just love how full of life the outside world is outside the cabin.

Second, just love how their is an actual crafting system. Having to actually explore the world and collect ingredients. Meeting fairies and bugs along the way. Really makes the MC Sabrina really come across as a witch. Needing to collect ingredients in the world to make potions. And while at first was a little miffed about the ingredients easy to miss, just really enjoy how natural they feel in this world. Maybe add a book the player can read where they know what each plant looks like.

Even in the little combat the game has, enjoy how Sabrina's basic attacks do very little damage. Her fists and a stick in her hand is not going to do a lot of damage. Instead, her spells are her real strength like fire. Reinforcing that Sabrina is a witch, not a knight.

Third, did enjoy the story. Was so cool to have the wizard of the Academy himself come down and effortlessly teleport Sabrina and her friend to other worlds/reams/locations. To me, this is a great way to show scale. How our main character is just a student of magic. Doing her first baby steps of potions and spells. Yet here, we see the peak of wizard power. Showing just how powerful other characters are at the height of their profession. And did feel like he gave them fair punishments. You can't just go around eating the teachers and have nothing happen. Though the punishment of making the gut slut hard to digest makes it feel like he is also trolling the two girls. That, and just loved how he said he needed to smoke a pot. 8)

Honestly, aside from just keep working on making the game longer, you are doing a great job. A suggestion for what to do next is really weaken Sabrina. How all she has is her limited mana (and hunger) and has to find shelter fast to avoid the many dangers of the world. Maybe even introduce a mechanic where the more people/creatures you eat, (aside from the expansion of features :wink: ), her hunger gauge will rise and fall with different events. Staying to long in a forest without food will slowly drain her strength.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:13 pm

Sounds neet, kinda hoping there would be alternate vore types in this game tho (anal vore, unbirth, breast vore, etc)
A Way Back Home was good but I just feel like it would've been better with different types of vore (personal opinion)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:23 pm

After seeing people comment on the voices, I replayed it with sound on. This brings up my only issue. The voice are really quiet. I had to turn everything else down and listen to the gurgling at a loud volume just to hear the voices. Would it be possible to give them their own volume level in the full release?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthill33 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:41 pm

i saw your pfp and the words hungry witch and every single nerve in my body slammed my mouse to the right spot faster than i was kicked out of the house at 18
anthill33
New to the forum

Postby Mevermind1 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:47 am

idk why but it feels like i have played this game far before it released, after i downloaded and play it, boom dejavu!
Mevermind1
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:39 am

Bruhbruhbruhster wrote:Your work on A Way Back Home was great, hopefully Pri makes a small appearance in this. Excited to see where this goes!

There's already a small appearance planned :wink:
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:42 am

MelonBoobies wrote:Sounds neet, kinda hoping there would be alternate vore types in this game tho (anal vore, unbirth, breast vore, etc)
A Way Back Home was good but I just feel like it would've been better with different types of vore (personal opinion)

Hmm.. Sabrian is going to meet a bunch of other preds in her journey. Although I'm not too big of a fan of vore other than oral vore I think a little anal vore should be fine.
oppi
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:43 am

umakeisee wrote:After seeing people comment on the voices, I replayed it with sound on. This brings up my only issue. The voice are really quiet. I had to turn everything else down and listen to the gurgling at a loud volume just to hear the voices. Would it be possible to give them their own volume level in the full release?

Yeah the voices are drowned out by the stomach sounds a little too much. I'll fix that for the next update.
oppi
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:04 am

YES! A way back home is so good, I bet this is going to be great!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby kairos64 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:35 am

This seems extremely promising! The effort gone into it is pretty astounding, the opening has some humor, and it was just fun. Looking forward for the rest~
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnsettledTom » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:03 pm

I'll have to agree with the consensus here. Especially knowing your work on your other game, the prologue for the game really sets it up to be something great, just like you're other one. I'm looking forward to it.
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:55 pm

I Am curious as to why she's saying "bun" here and there.
Is that a species quirk?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Susuko » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:10 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I Am curious as to why she's saying "bun" here and there.
Is that a species quirk?

It could be but ether way I find it cute.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game