Tsumi Umi Sushi - v2.95 A small update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tsumi Umi Sushi - Free Version 2 release

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:41 pm

Hello I've found bug that I think is unintentional. In Indulgence in first toilets on first floor there is no barrier preventing user to enter - attaching screenshots.
Attachments
Bez nazwy-1.png
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:28 pm

LOL! Wtf hahaha. I'll look into fixing that for Patreon version next release thanks! Not such a biggie on free version. Really weird that even happens!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Njux » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:11 pm

Is there a possibility of playing this on mobile phone?
Njux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:30 am

Njux wrote:Is there a possibility of playing this on mobile phone?

There are emulators for playing RPG maker games on mobile. JoiPlay is a really good one. But Tsumi is too big (pun intended) to work properly. Sprites will sporadically disappear and be replaced by black rectangles and a lot of scenes just don't work.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Daichi777 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:30 am

What Dongers said. Similar reason why cheat software doesn't work on save files as they only load the first 100 variables/switches, whereas I've got them in the thousands. The game's so big and advanced for an rpg maker game that it doesn't load certain things on phones. Couldn't get a mac version to work either.

Only really works properly on Windows PC. Had a few people get issues with processors/graphic cards older than 2016 also where it doesn't load or glitches out.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:58 am

Hi. How Can I make "Lower Quality" From pictures/animations, because my pc too low:S
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:59 am

snowkid0011 wrote:Hi. How Can I make "Lower Quality" From pictures/animations, because my pc too low:S

You can't because the files are double encrypted. It also wouldn't be as easy as shrinking the images since then they wouldn't align properly. Though it would be possible with the scaling option in RPG maker with a bit of work, but I don't think Daichi is planning to make a low resolution version of Tsumi.
Dongers
Participator

Postby snowkid0011 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:59 pm

thank you your answer :(
snowkid0011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:44 am

Didn't even know you could make a lower quality/resolution lol. Tbh I wouldn't make more than one version if I could because it's too elaborate and painful to make more than one or check.

People don't really see how elaborate, and how much effort I put into the game. Here's one of the only BTS of it. This is the common event master just showing when a toilet is used alone what it does. Then the 2nd video is of the voice lines it can choose and why things aren't so easy to just update depending what it is.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... roject.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... oject2.mp4

So yeah, making more than one version would be a nightmare. Already is when I give choices for playing as male/female tiny.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby broccoli125 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:06 am

I'm into sadistic preds but not so much toilet content; are the sadistic lines in toilet content mostly toilet related?
broccoli125
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:14 pm

broccoli125 wrote:I'm into sadistic preds but not so much toilet content; are the sadistic lines in toilet content mostly toilet related?

She only has one personality which is indifferent to those who aren't citizen tinies. Sadistic humiliation only with dirty filter off sorry. That's basically her full personalit and only way to make it.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jhowvore » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:50 am

Is there another way to download the free version? Mega downloads won't let me download it for free. So, it's not exactly for free...
jhowvore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:27 am

jhowvore wrote:Is there another way to download the free version? Mega downloads won't let me download it for free. So, it's not exactly for free...

I'll rename it to the Mega charges you version next time...  

You can use the mega app, or a vpn, or try incognito/private browsing mode to download if you're seeing a download limit. Not sure why some countries see a limit warning to their downloads. Aus/NZ we don't get one.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:37 am

Daichi777 wrote:
jhowvore wrote:Is there another way to download the free version? Mega downloads won't let me download it for free. So, it's not exactly for free...

I'll rename it to the Mega charges you version next time...  

You can use the mega app, or a vpn, or try incognito/private browsing mode to download if you're seeing a download limit. Not sure why some countries see a limit warning to their downloads. Aus/NZ we don't get one.

They do it to limit the bandwidth served. As scummy as it seems, to maintain the data per second/day/month they pay for, high traffic countries like the US they cut you off instead of throttling the speed.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby kr5566 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi i was just wondering with what patreon subs you get accses to what features?
kr5566
New to the forum

Postby JuliVenusFernandes » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:01 pm

my friend Sim loves this game.
Don't worry about the stockings.
I still wear flip-flops.
JuliVenusFernandes
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:16 pm

kr5566 wrote:Hi i was just wondering with what patreon subs you get accses to what features?

If you're talking about in the game only, off the top of my head.
$5 is the main tier for games to get the patreon version which has the extra stuff mentioned on first page. Mostly affects those that like to see toilet content at the moment. When newer versions come out then a lot of stuff since I won't be updated the Free version for a long time. Every month I try to get multiple images made for everyone with anime style ones going in game mostly. I use the budget to buy assets and such after paying bills.
$10+ gets extra comic/digital nudes etc. In game lets you use Patreon codes that increase Tsumi's weekly pay and grants some more money etc.

It's written on my patreon tiers at http://www.patreon.com/daichi777
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kr5566 » Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:46 am

Daichi777 wrote:
kr5566 wrote:Hi i was just wondering with what patreon subs you get accses to what features?

If you're talking about in the game only, off the top of my head.
$5 is the main tier for games to get the patreon version which has the extra stuff mentioned on first page. Mostly affects those that like to see toilet content at the moment. When newer versions come out then a lot of stuff since I won't be updated the Free version for a long time. Every month I try to get multiple images made for everyone with anime style ones going in game mostly. I use the budget to buy assets and such after paying bills.
$10+ gets extra comic/digital nudes etc. In game lets you use Patreon codes that increase Tsumi's weekly pay and grants some more money etc.

It's written on my patreon tiers at http://www.patreon.com/daichi777

ok, i will lok into it thn
kr5566
New to the forum

Postby VelvetPurple » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:33 am

Is there a way to eat Cali? I love how eager she is.
VelvetPurple
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:00 pm

VelvetPurple wrote:Is there a way to eat Cali? I love how eager she is.

At least take me out for coffee first <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game