A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Postby Firebird » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:52 pm

Rainbine wrote:Have you considerd adding any AV or UB content?

Mate, There isn't going to be any more adding for this game. They might for the Next one though.
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby LethiaAzalea » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:26 pm

I feel really dumb, but how do you trigger the beach girls? Where IS dani? I tried looking around for her, but I'm having no luck.

Also, pardon for being a touch unfeeling, but I'm sorry to hear what happened. Honestly, this game is absolutely lovely, it's hard to find a pred-focused game like this.

I look forward to the next one!
Last edited by LethiaAzalea on Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:34 pm

I am sorry to hear that this game was abandoned I really enjoyed playing this game, but I hope that you are planning to put all the experience you learned from this game into the new one you are thinking about creating. besides that, thanks for making a game like this it's a great game and hope to see more like it in the mere future.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:45 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:I am sorry to hear that this game was abandoned I really enjoyed playing this game, but I hope that you are planning to put all the experience you learned from this game into the new one you are thinking about creating. besides that, thanks for making a game like this it's a great game and hope to see more like it in the mere future.

I am someone who donate4s to thier patreon they are starting one it seems cant wait.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby chenwales » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:05 am

LethiaAzalea,
Be sure you have eaten the bunny mom who work in the inn. Then you can find the horse woman in the maid school. talk to her then go back
chenwales
New to the forum

Postby Rowanwigg » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:16 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:
Rowanwigg wrote:Can someone please tell me how to get the "New tiny scene ? eats Pri."

Accept the maid request to feed their pet, go to her house and interact with the donkey without having the carrots with you.

I'm an idiot lol, got that scene already, I thought it was another scene for some reason, but thanks for the help anyway
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:40 am

how do you get drinks for the party in the maid school? i went and got wine and apple juice from the modern world but that didnt work so im not really sure where to get any other drinks
Edit nvm just didnt think to ask the tavern owner and not the lizard
Wollffett
Participator

Postby GhostlyToddler » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:52 am

Really enjoyable game. Very impressed with your art, keep up the good work oppi!
GhostlyToddler
Somewhat familiar

Postby LethiaAzalea » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:32 am

chenwales wrote:LethiaAzalea,
Be sure you have eaten the bunny mom who work in the inn. Then you can find the horse woman in the maid school. talk to her then go back

So key note: Don't respawn the bunny mom until after you start the maid quest, or else the game thinks you never ate her in the first place. That's why I was stuck.
LethiaAzalea
Somewhat familiar

Postby oppi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:19 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:I am sorry to hear that this game was abandoned I really enjoyed playing this game, but I hope that you are planning to put all the experience you learned from this game into the new one you are thinking about creating. besides that, thanks for making a game like this it's a great game and hope to see more like it in the mere future.

Yeah it's a little sad that AWBH is done for now..
But I'm already working on a new game :D And as you suggested I'm planning on putting all the experience from AWBH into the new game!
I really liked working on Pri's little adventure. But it was my first attempt at making a game ever, first time using rpg maker ever...
With my now collected "experience" I can't wait to really dive into development and show you guys what I'm capable of!:D

By the way... First little release will come soon! Like really soon. We're talking about a few days soon :wink:
It's only going to be the prologue with 2 scenes but.. I want to give you guys a little first impression of what's to come!
oppi
Participator

Postby LordKentus » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:57 pm

Always sucky when a game you like is abandoned
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:20 pm

Wanna tell us about your new game?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby oppi » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:53 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wanna tell us about your new game?

The main char Sabrina is a blue haired witch who's also a bunny girl.
There will be weight gain again.
You will be able to unlock different potions that you can then brew.
Potions need ingreedients, which need to be dropped from monsters or gathered or even planted and then harvested.
You'll be able to craft other items like a witch broom to fly over specific obstacles.
There's potions that transform Sabrina into a different species like a lamia.
There will be 3 different "worlds" Sabrina has to visit to fulfill her mission to save her best friend.
The 3 worlds are 1. cyberpunk world with crazy people and robots and stuff 2. Medieval world with a lot of monster girls and 3. a modern world with tons of snacks.
Every world will have a "main villain" that needs to be beaten to enter the next "world".

That's the idea for the game that I have. What do you think?
oppi
Participator

Postby Kreate48 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:39 pm

Sounds really interesting, looking forward to trying it!
Kreate48
New to the forum

Postby chenwales » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:42 pm

please take some tomboy or muscle girl
chenwales
New to the forum

Postby Ferno » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:15 pm

can anyone tell me where the redhead pred is supposed to be?
Ferno
New to the forum

Postby NagavoressQueen » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:17 pm

Aww I wanted to finish Pri's adventure but this new one sounds really good. Maybe Pri can make a cameo in this new game of yours? I can't wait and maybe someday in the future you can remake AWBH with the skills you get from this
NagavoressQueen
NagavoressQueen
New to the forum

Postby GeisKhan » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:33 am

Ferno wrote:can anyone tell me where the redhead pred is supposed to be?

Spoiler: show
Area west of the fountain in the big city, 3rd door (the one to the right of the tavern).
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:44 am

There's a scene in the change log not listed in the quest menu that I can't find. Is it a mistake?
- New tiny scene ? eats Pri.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:15 pm

GeisKhan wrote:There's a scene in the change log not listed in the quest menu that I can't find. Is it a mistake?
- New tiny scene ? eats Pri.

Accept the quest of the maid of feeding her pet and go to her house without the food.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game