Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Prologue

Postby VVV » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:35 pm

i am asking will this game have furrys
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:02 am

Unknown93 wrote:Hey, so I forgot to ask, but will it be possible to see a sort of what if bad end in which Cara doesn't gets let put after being vored?
Any kind of vore I mean.

Yes, there is actually an ending to one of the vore scenes already in the Prologue! :wink:
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:04 am

VVV wrote:i am asking will this game have furrys

I will not give a definite answer for now. But, if furries were added to the game, it will most definitely be optional and up to the player choice (i.e. player can choose to advance the story with/without them, which creates different scenes and outcomes).
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:22 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Unknown93 wrote:Hey, so I forgot to ask, but will it be possible to see a sort of what if bad end in which Cara doesn't gets let put after being vored?
Any kind of vore I mean.

Yes, there is actually an ending to one of the vore scenes already in the Prologue! :wink:
I actually like the idea of their being multiple different endings myself because I feel like this game has got some sherlock Holmes vibes to it with the whole solve the mystery theam around it.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:26 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:
Any kind of vore I mean.

I actually like the idea of their being multiple different endings myself because I feel like this game has got some sherlock Holmes vibes to it with the whole solve the mystery theam around it.

Yep! Multiple endings will be that extra oomph and makes Cara more careful of how she proceeds choice-wise :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unknown93 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:00 am

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Any kind of vore I mean.

That was pretty nice, I'm hoping there is some oral core in ep 1 with cara
Unknown93
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:10 am

Unknown93 wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:
Any kind of vore I mean.

That was pretty nice, I'm hoping there is some oral core in ep 1 with cara

Thank you for playing! And yes, stay tuned for the next episode and you shall see :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:51 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Yep! Multiple endings will be that extra oomph and makes Cara more careful of how she proceeds choice-wise :-D
Will there be a balance of pred and prey scenes? also does the game have a pretty well elaborated story put behind it or does it not have that yet?
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:46 am

Well that was interesting. I already have theories about the mom's "pregnancy" and who the mystery woman in the barn in the morning is.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:17 am

HugsForDrugs wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:
Will there be a balance of pred and prey scenes? also does the game have a pretty well elaborated story put behind it or does it not have that yet?

Yes, there will be a balance but this will not be exactly 50/50 Pred/Prey, more of 30/70. Currently, the game has a planned main plot twist as well as the canon ending in mind. Everything in-between is the natural progression to reach the first and then the second outcome, or to rephrase it: everything in-between is a continual work in progress.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:03 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:
Yes, there will be a balance but this will not be exactly 50/50 Pred/Prey, more of 30/70. Currently, the game has a planned main plot twist as well as the canon ending in mind. Everything in-between is the natural progression to reach the first and then the second outcome, or to rephrase it: everything in-between is a continual work in progress.
in my opinion I would make it 40/60 that sounds about right because you don't want to make the character feel under positioned making the game have slightly more prey scenes goes along with the plot of the game and everything you have been saying you want to do. If you use that ration, I feel like it would be a good viable option for the whole plot twist Theam as well and still give you a natural way of making multiple endings this is just a thought to consider.
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevideogamer99 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:21 am

If you're looking for any reference for large bellies for the player pred, vore, unbirth, preg, and so on. then try Icarus Illustrations, I do believe it's also Daz 3d he uses for his images. He's got a free mega collection of images you could look at, and you could possibly ask for advice or tips as well. The worse that could happen is he says no, but I hope this was helpful for you.

keep up the good work!!

heres a link

https://subscribestar.adult/icarus-illustrations
thevideogamer99
New to the forum

Postby jabopx » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:35 pm

This is already looking incredible. I'm in love with the anal vore and the stomach expansion. I can't wait for future updates.
jabopx
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:04 pm

thevideogamer99 wrote:If you're looking for any reference for large bellies for the player pred, vore, unbirth, preg, and so on. then try Icarus Illustrations, I do believe it's also Daz 3d he uses for his images. He's got a free mega collection of images you could look at, and you could possibly ask for advice or tips as well. The worse that could happen is he says no, but I hope this was helpful for you.

keep up the good work!!

heres a link

https://subscribestar.adult/icarus-illustrations

Thanks for sharing and the reference! I will check it out when I have the time! :D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm

jabopx wrote:This is already looking incredible. I'm in love with the anal vore and the stomach expansion. I can't wait for future updates.

Thank you for playing! And yes, I hope the future update lives up to your expectations! :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:57 pm

i'm interested to know will the rest be vn-open world because the objectives that I saw make it feel like that you're aiming that way.
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seifens » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:34 am

Hey, not sure if you're over there, but I dropped an asset compression script in the Gluttonous Life thread. You're welcome to use it for your project as well - it batch compresses png and jpg files into webp (which offers similar compression to jpg but also supports transparencies), wav and mp3 files into ogg vorbis, and can be run repeatedly to update new files as they are added. It takes some understanding of python to get working, but nothing too deep.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VVV » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:55 pm

if you have not decided what to do about the pregnant mother I have a suggestion that she is pregnant with the father either by cum digestion and fucking or unbirth
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby eatme152 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm

Great prologue. I can't wait to see what's in the first chapter! I was surprised to see how much work went into the 3D art, no wonder it took so long to release. But don't give up! A lot of us lurkers want to see this project's completion. If I wasn't a broke college student I would gladly subscribe, so thanks for making it free to play.
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:58 pm

BlakeSmith15 wrote:i'm interested to know will the rest be vn-open world because the objectives that I saw make it feel like that you're aiming that way.

Yes, the aim is to have it be primarily a VN but also have free-roam sections (that are placed at specific parts of the episode) to encourage finding useful information that will be used to solve mysteries and help in dialogue.

Of course, should these be missed, there shouldn't be a big penalty to the player (i.e. playing 1-2 hours only to not have a dialogue choice enabled because "Object A" was missed), so will be working on those too! :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game