SizePlay - Giantess game 02.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 09.22.04

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:40 pm

How are you meant to heal, cause losing a single minigame and then permanently having only 1 HP kinda sucks!

Better yet, where the hell do you save

EDIT: You have to buy save items. Obnoxious.

Attempting to climb the table gets me an error for 03_March_of_the_Tiny_Soldier being unable to load.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:31 am

Yeah as others have pointed out, lots of bugs:

If you do unbirth with sapphire, entering Hisako's house gives you the UB scene pic blocking out the house layout and characters on the map

if you lose to Hisako in the foot crush game and goes back in it gives an instant game over without even doing the minigame.

Lots of pictures seems to be calling wrong and give an error.

Probably more then that but it was enough to just make me stop playing until some bug fixes are made.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Brendar wrote:A couple of bugs I've run into:

In Hisako's House if you try to gather food on the table the following error occurs: Failed to load audio/bgm/03_March_of_the_Tiny_Soldier.ogg

If you switch to Sapphire and do unbirth, the screen goes black. The text box shows up and the avatar stays on the screen, but the rest of the screen remains black. The minigame still works as you can pick options and complete it. When selecting options during the unbirth minigame the face visuals will pop up for Sapphire.

Continuing to play after the unbirth bug, if the player goes back to tiny male and they enter Hisako's House the visual is of the unbirth minigame instead of inside the house.

If you enter Hisako's House with less than 2 strength there appears to be a softlock. I could not figure out a way to raise my strength to do the activities which require 2 strength or leave the house.

If you die to Rumi the minigame will still continue as if you had not died. If you get the pleasure to 100 the game will act as if you won and give you JP and bread crumbs. Immediately after receiving them the game over screen will pop up and ask if you want to resurrect.

A general note on the difficulty of Rumi - it feels like it is impossible to win against her. Using the 3 begs and not messing up the buttons to get fresh air, I can't seem to complete it. If I was able to rest and recover energy it should be possible, but so far 100% of the time when I try to rest she doesn't allow it and all it does is take my energy away.

Aresbloodfang wrote:bug report when in hisako's house after you survive the stomp minigame you can't leave or do anything that requires 2 strenght even though you have two strenght.
Shadowlyger wrote:How are you meant to heal, cause losing a single minigame and then permanently having only 1 HP kinda sucks!

Better yet, where the hell do you save

EDIT: You have to buy save items. Obnoxious.

Attempting to climb the table gets me an error for 03_March_of_the_Tiny_Soldier being unable to load.
Hansony wrote:Yeah as others have pointed out, lots of bugs:

If you do unbirth with sapphire, entering Hisako's house gives you the UB scene pic blocking out the house layout and characters on the map

if you lose to Hisako in the foot crush game and goes back in it gives an instant game over without even doing the minigame.

Lots of pictures seems to be calling wrong and give an error.

Probably more then that but it was enough to just make me stop playing until some bug fixes are made.

Ahhh..... I fixed most of those bugs but google drive hates things that are not zipped :I Either that or I'm senile. I could have swore I applied the update before.
I fixed the missing audio and fixed hisako house, it's already on drive. If you had issues with those two things you can only download Audio and DATA folder.

(Or just use this link, I think I included it all)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

"if you lose to Hisako in the foot crush game and goes back in it gives an instant game over without even doing the minigame."

That's because you have 1 HP and since RPGMaker makes an auto game over at 0 HP, I am forced to use 1 HP as 0 HP.

You can heal by going into your base or other spots where you have a bed. (There are currently 3 such spots in the game). You can rest and you will regain HP and time will progress.

Rumi's bug is new to me though. I have to look at that.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby erraddo » Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:50 pm

Some bugs I found, in an attempt to help with bugfixing:
[minor/fixable by player action] Going to Saph in the evening/dusk makes the room so dark it's unusable
[content not displaying correctly] AV/UB scenes by Saph and UB by Maria, as well as Aria's CV, show no images during the fight. Aria's CV shows the image immediately preceding it, Saph's show a grey void containing your current sprite, both occasionally display the giantess' disembodied face showing pleasure. They will display the ending picture if depth reaches 0 though.
[gamebreaking] as Saph, changing clothes during a vore battle results in "img/pictures/Saph/Playable/UB1/61_65%25.png" failing to load. Copying and renaming 61_65_.png does not appear to fix this.
[content lockout] after escaping from Minami's vore scene, not by evading her hand but by escaping her stomach, getting sent to her stomach a second time results in immediate escape with no minigame and no way to stay there. I assume this is where her panties scenes are locked behind. Will test later by making a new save.
[minor] after midday (not included), Minami still spawns in the same spot, but is invisible and inactive until you step over her spawn point (the southwest corner of the sidewalk), at which point she will become visible and, after you move off of her, begin chasing after you as in midday.
[content lockout] Hisako is not visible in her house at any hour, so i cant get any content except the table interactions or possessing her
[minor] after traveling to the mansion, the travel interaction there is bugged and just teleports you to the same spot again, and the only way to go back is to die
[minor] while controlling the southeast tiny, you can move yourself by clicking, which can easily result in a game over if you try to click his dialogue options. Use the keyboard instead, that's safer.
[?] spamming does not work.
[minor/cheat engine exists so this is hardly worse] both the vendor bottom left of Hisako's house and the vendor in the city hideout will repeatedly reward you for completing their quests, yu can just keep talking to them and get infinite rewards
[?] i tried entering Hisako's house to test this again, i can move normally but there's an image overlay of "img\pictures\Hisako\Unbirth\Inside.png" covering the map and the sprites so i cant really orient myself, not sure what caused this tbh
[???] a lot of perks are missing from the previous test, so you cant survive Maria's orgasm, is this intended? Am i missing something?
[???] you cant deactivate perks or otherwise lower your stats to intentionally lose a stat check, so you'll eventually lock yourself out of some bad endings I assume. That happened to me in 0.3 at least.

I am assuming a few of these might be personal to me or me missing something, but most of these are consistently replicable.
erraddo
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:18 pm

erraddo wrote:Some bugs I found, in an attempt to help with bugfixing:
[minor/fixable by player action] Going to Saph in the evening/dusk makes the room so dark it's unusable
[content not displaying correctly] AV/UB scenes by Saph and UB by Maria, as well as Aria's CV, show no images during the fight. Aria's CV shows the image immediately preceding it, Saph's show a grey void containing your current sprite, both occasionally display the giantess' disembodied face showing pleasure. They will display the ending picture if depth reaches 0 though.
[gamebreaking] as Saph, changing clothes during a vore battle results in "img/pictures/Saph/Playable/UB1/61_65%25.png" failing to load. Copying and renaming 61_65_.png does not appear to fix this.
[content lockout] after escaping from Minami's vore scene, not by evading her hand but by escaping her stomach, getting sent to her stomach a second time results in immediate escape with no minigame and no way to stay there. I assume this is where her panties scenes are locked behind. Will test later by making a new save.
[minor] after midday (not included), Minami still spawns in the same spot, but is invisible and inactive until you step over her spawn point (the southwest corner of the sidewalk), at which point she will become visible and, after you move off of her, begin chasing after you as in midday.
[content lockout] Hisako is not visible in her house at any hour, so i cant get any content except the table interactions or possessing her
[minor] after traveling to the mansion, the travel interaction there is bugged and just teleports you to the same spot again, and the only way to go back is to die
[minor] while controlling the southeast tiny, you can move yourself by clicking, which can easily result in a game over if you try to click his dialogue options. Use the keyboard instead, that's safer.
[?] spamming does not work.
[minor/cheat engine exists so this is hardly worse] both the vendor bottom left of Hisako's house and the vendor in the city hideout will repeatedly reward you for completing their quests, yu can just keep talking to them and get infinite rewards
[?] i tried entering Hisako's house to test this again, i can move normally but there's an image overlay of "img\pictures\Hisako\Unbirth\Inside.png" covering the map and the sprites so i cant really orient myself, not sure what caused this tbh
[???] a lot of perks are missing from the previous test, so you cant survive Maria's orgasm, is this intended? Am i missing something?
[???] you cant deactivate perks or otherwise lower your stats to intentionally lose a stat check, so you'll eventually lock yourself out of some bad endings I assume. That happened to me in 0.3 at least.

I am assuming a few of these might be personal to me or me missing something, but most of these are consistently replicable.

Ah... believe it or not, I fixed most of those. For some reason they didn't get applied in this version and I used the same folder on G.Drive as update for a newer version so it overwrote itself. So now I have a problem... I can't fix this version, because if I do it will get data from newer version and cause conflicts because of missing pictures, so we will be back at square one.

Though you are amazing that you managed to find all those bugs and compile them! Thank you very much for this! I will send you something in personal messages as a thank you.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Navien » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:36 am

welp, ive been playing for like an hour or so and i have a hard time finding anything really, leasst without bugged. time of day, looking all around the map, nothing. i mean, i repsect the effort put into making games, but i felt like running around like a headless chicken more then anything. A lot of the dialouge and cutscenes being slow didn't help either
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:41 pm

Navien wrote:welp, ive been playing for like an hour or so and i have a hard time finding anything really, leasst without bugged. time of day, looking all around the map, nothing. i mean, i repsect the effort put into making games, but i felt like running around like a headless chicken more then anything. A lot of the dialouge and cutscenes being slow didn't help either

My planning skills are improving from day to day, most of those bugs are caused by bad planning during initial development. Most of the girls in the game don't have finished routes yet, like majority has 1 to 3 events. I am currently focusing on filling current girls with events so the game is not that empty.

My focus in this game is exploration as well since I plan it to be a sandbox game, though I should make a better introduction for players into some things though.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:49 pm

Hi everyone. Sizeplay 11.22.0 has been released on my patreon.

Changelog:

- Minami daily route finished. (Minami appears in town during Morning, however my sandbox idea is starting to form slowly. So she will not always be there. I added a book near a bench so you can "summon", but it will only be there until next update).

- 3 new minigames

- Added a "job" in male hideout.

- Added a new overpowered skill? (Expensive and only functional in one minigame now).

- Added a control perk. (Only works for Minami currently).

- Fixed a few bugs from older builds. (You can now travel from "Mansion" to "Tess").
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 10.22.1 (Aria update)

Postby Death12345 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:17 pm

Sizeplay 10.22.1 has been released free for public!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikiPics » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:32 pm

In the public version i can't get past the first house, i enter and die to the shoe coming down immediately, then when i respawn and attempt it again i can't even move and it auto fails, essentially soft locking me right at the start of the game. i've tried restarting and i still can't get past the minigame over and over because the shoe comes down so fast. anyone got a tip?
PikiPics
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:32 pm

PikiPics wrote:In the public version i can't get past the first house, i enter and die to the shoe coming down immediately, then when i respawn and attempt it again i can't even move and it auto fails, essentially soft locking me right at the start of the game. i've tried restarting and i still can't get past the minigame over and over because the shoe comes down so fast. anyone got a tip?

Most likely you have 1 HP when you start the minigame. When you die and choose where you want to revive, make sure you use your bed to reset your HP.

On other hand, if you have troubles avoiding the foot, then I would avoid the house until later on, when you can get few perks to raise your physical resistance and HP.
This being said, house is not finished yet, so there is about 4-5 minigames inside, but there will be much more once I finish the character.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby EloraDemonkin » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:18 pm

! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (19).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (2).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (4).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (5).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (7).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (8).png_. The file is corrupt
got this while extracting the file
EloraDemonkin
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:08 pm

EloraDemonkin wrote:! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (19).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (2).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (4).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (5).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (7).png_. The file is corrupt
! E:\Download\Sizeplay 10.22.1.rar: Checksum error in Sizeplay 10.22.0\img\pictures\Aria\CV2\Erect (8).png_. The file is corrupt
got this while extracting the file

Hmm, not sure if your download failed or something happened to my drive.

Anyway, here is an alternative link

https://mega.nz/file/3JwSmTZC#K2h-Ck7ER ... brRv_N3rq0
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby EDDC8782 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:01 am

Point 2
EDDC8782
New to the forum

Postby Phionna » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:37 pm

Can this be played on android via joiplay?
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:03 pm

Phionna wrote:Can this be played on android via joiplay?

I have no idea honestly. I made this for PC without any consideration towards other platforms because I don't have skill yet to develop for multiple platforms. So it might work, but most likely will not.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 11.22.3 (Minami update)

Postby Death12345 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:05 pm

Public version 11.22.3 is here, bringing Minami daily route! You can find Minami in the streets during specific time period. (I added the cheat near the bench to spawn her, just this patch).
She is a playful futa which isn't interested in pointlessly killing you unless you try to escape. She just wants to play with you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_vU_X ... share_link

(Just in case you have some bugs or missing files, download update below) (Not sure if I applied it to the zip above, so if you can't play with Minami or she doesn't recognize you after completing her story, make sure you download the update from below).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link

Password for archive is: " ASimplePassword "

Game contains:
Spoiler: show
Feet, Crushing, Butt, Boobs, Vore, Digestion, Waterports (Toggle), Scat (Toggle), Unbirth, Anal vore, Cock vore, playable giantess, playable tiny.

Few images from this update:
ImageImage

Changelog

11.22.3 (Small changes)

- Minami will now recognize you after she lets you out

11.22.2 (bugfix 2)

- Fixed a random bug during A*** exploration.

- Fixed unbirth minigame being won randomly under certain conditions.

- Fixed visual bug where the game didn't darken during body exploration.

11.22.1 (bugfix)

- Fixed spawning in a lamp after winning stomp minigame.

- Fixed black image after losing unbirth minigame.

- Fixed image block during A*** minigame.

- Minami daily route finished. (Minami appears in town during Morning, however my sandbox idea is starting to form slowly. So she will not always be there. I added a book near a bench so you can "summon", but it will only be there until next update).

- 3 new minigames

- Added a "job" in male hideout.

- Added a new overpowered skill? (Expensive and only functional in one minigame now).

- Added a control perk. (Only works for Minami currently).

- Fixed a few bugs from older builds. (You can now travel from "Mansion" to "Tess").

10.2022.1:

Fixed missing images

Fixed missing audios

Restored accidentally disabled content

10.2022.0:

Aria daily route completed. About 220 new pictures.

Added new quest in neighbor base.

Added stomp minigame in Hisako house so you can earn JP (Timezone 2).

Fixed a few minor bugs.

Though please keep in mind that most scenes will either end with black screen or you will be stuck in an infinite loop since they are not finished yet. At this moment I am working on completing daily routes for all current characters before adding new ones.

P.S First house is unfinished content. So if you don't want to get soft locked, I'd recommend you enter with at least 2 strength or save before entering (Or avoid entirely)
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby spodermen » Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Google drive is claiming that too many downloads happened, big oof, this does look amazing though
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Death12345 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:21 pm

spodermen wrote:Google drive is claiming that too many downloads happened, big oof, this does look amazing though

Got you covered !

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hhh6oxlw ... 3.rar/file
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby spodermen » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:15 pm

Death12345 wrote:
spodermen wrote:Google drive is claiming that too many downloads happened, big oof, this does look amazing though

Got you covered !

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hhh6oxlw ... 3.rar/file

Thanks lad!
spodermen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game