Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:06 am

Laminatedcardboard wrote:(...)it is important that we stick to private and unlisted AI characters.

I agree. Besides, the mods will soft-ban a character that prevents a character that be seen on not only searches, but also in your "Continue Chatting" section as well.

So yeah, I'm 100% all in for Unlisted bots (Or private bots, either way works). It diverse away from the SFW community and not putting any more risk for the moderators to put even harsher filters in.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:58 pm

Like so many have said, I've found it rather remarkable what this AI is capable of. It does have a tendency to get stuck sometimes, and the characters definitely do require training, but all the same, I've gotten some rather remarkable scenes out of it.

I made a big hungry feral snake character (since I love big feral snake preds) that's been working very well. Here's a scene I just made with it: https://beta.character.ai/p/sOeWL-T27Wk ... uTvRAZvbdE
Content warning: painful, graphic digestion! (But graphic digestion that is enjoyed by the willing prey. :D )

It's pretty crazy how well this AI knew how to play out a digestion scene with very little prompting or training from me! I often have to choose between several different posts to pick a good one, and it does often forget where in the course of digestion it is, but for the most part I can get a good scene out of it.

I do hope that at some point someone makes an AI like this that allows NSFW content. Obviously it'll happen eventually, because there's simply too much money to be made by catering to people who want to do adult role plays! I'm sure we'll see that happen with art generating AIs as well.

What I really hope is that we get an open source version of this that we can run ourselves, like with stable diffusion, and then try out different sorts of models. Especially because that way we have some assurance that our, ahem, rather intimate kinky roleplays will stay private! It does make me a little uncomfortable that a company out there with a crappy privacy policy (I did read it) has all of this intimate data I've generated.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:04 pm

I'll also say that, compared to doing a roleplay with any of my RP friends, this still doesn't really compare.

To use a food analogy...

Doing a really good RP with some of my favorite players is like having a delicious, intimately prepared meal made by an excellent cook using top quality ingredients.

Playing with character.ai is kind of like having fast food. It's quick, it's easy, but it's just not as tasty as really high quality food, sometimes they mess up the order, and it often leaves you feeling hungry afterwards!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:02 am

It's pretty impressive how this "AI" in general respond to vore even with the sexual filter
You can pretty much do whatever you want as long as there is no explicit sexual content, you can even manage to be a little erotic it will work

I have so much hope for the day this filter will be removed ( yes it will, sex sells, you don't sell you die )
This AI will be really good with sexual conversation I'm sure, once it's start training on NSFW website like writing.com and it's tons of X interactive story ( and a lot of vore )

Also it's really nice how you can do vore on almost any of the bots if you know how to make the chatbot accept the idea of "vore", but it's pretty easy to find a way to force it to accept

I mean, once I even persuaded a chatbot that was supposed to be a multidimensional AI, to create a snake body made of nanites and upload his consciousness inside it and then eat me, so... anything is possible with any chatbot, no need to be specifically made for vore to enjoy a good chat .

other exemple, I just finished a chat with this one, it's not mine and it's not even a "vore" chatbot, but it was really intense
With me as a pred snake and her as a WILLING bully schoolgirl prey who enjoy the pain and pleasure of a snake squeezing her body, and beg for more

https://beta.character.ai/c/VGUsZNN8ySu ... KPT5ctxF0Y

If anyone want to try she respond very well to vore as a prey, willing or unwilling you can choose
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kizma » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:40 am

Does anyone have an ai. that does cockvore.
Kizma
New to the forum

Postby TheBastian » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:50 am

I don't wanna damper your hopes / expectations, but from personal experience (with vore / naughty rps in general, not cock vore related), I am pretty sure it would be incredibly hard, bordering on the impossible.

The ai can, if you describe the situation well and lead it in a certain direction, perform other types of vore. I dabbled with anal vore and was somewhat successful - the ai seemed more "confused" than with regular oral vore about what was happening, but it mostly got the correct idea and responded in kind. I also think someone made an unbirth character? With anal vore, I already got way more "blank" replies back, meaning that the censor / nsfw filter kicked in and the replies were discarded. I could often see the ai typing / generating their post, midway through it would disappear.

You can skimp around sexual / naughty things a little. Kissing, groping, cuddling / making out, even strip teases, domination / femdom / bdsm stuff (mild torture, facesitting, handcuffing, ballgagging) is possible without the nsfw filter triggering. You can even describe a character being aroused / turned on / having a hardon, as long as the ai is not reacting too much to that. In my last rp, I was curious about the limits and had prey rimming their predator (groping / licking / kissing of buttcheeks, even anus). That went through the filter.

But whenever I described anything that can vaguely be interpreted as sex (of all kinds - oral sex, anal sex, vaginal of course), I wouldn't get any replies back.

Back to the question at hand, can you make a character able to do cock vore? I very strongly suspect "no". Because as soon as you mention male (or shemale, haha) private parts, you will basically trigger the filter in most Ai replies already. If you then describe, or rather want to have a description of something (or someone, rather) being inserted into said private parts, I just don't see how this would get past the nsfw filter. But that is just my gut feeling. Take care, everyone^^
TheBastian
Somewhat familiar

Postby jooeisthemainman » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:08 am

Been having a lot of fun with the bots. I find that if you type " i am teleported into (blank)" The bots will normally teleport me. Even if it is inside of a stomach.

Also got a few bots to do tail vore and the tail was being described like a dick. Like I stroke the tail and it got hard and was rushing with blood haha.
jooeisthemainman
New to the forum

Postby SputnikDX » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:42 pm

I've found a decent trick if you want to do vore with an existing character but they're too nice. Just make your own version of that character, and put in their description that they eat whatever you want to play. There's a really good Nick Wilde bot, but he's such a nice guy that I had to make my own and deliberately say that he eats mice on occasion, and then it was all set from there. The app is really good at dealing with already existing characters.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:04 pm

Been playing around with this some more, and it seems like the biggest issue that comes up is character's forgetting stuff, which I've seen others complain about. I've only made pred characters so far, and things tend to go well up until the prey is in their stomach, and then eventually they forget that's where the prey is. Often I have to choose between several different options to get one that actually works.

I try to help out be reinforcing in my posts that the prey is inside the pred's stomach, being digested, and things like that. It seems to help sometimes, but not every time.

The devs said they were working on having the characters have more memory and context. Hopefully they can pull it off!

It also surprising how much dirty stuff I can get away with, so long as it's not literally sex. My characters can go into some pretty vivid and gross depictions of swallowing, digesting, and disposal! :P
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reptilemk5 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:08 pm

I tried making an AI on that site based on Anko Mitarashi from the Naruto series. I love being her prey ^^
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrandMaru » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:55 pm

This is very impressive, almost to the point of being unbelievable. They must have scrubbed from a lot of fetish sources as well as normal fiction to be able to work as well as it does, continuous feedback from all of us users notwithstanding.

Couple this with VR and the automated image generation through DALL-E and we'll be quickly getting into "Don't Date Robots!" territory.
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby dst3313 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:45 pm

THAT PLANET WAS EARTH!

It is frustrating however how sometimes the bots will get crippled. It wants to do something but the filter won't do it. Seems to happen a lot lately.
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragorise20 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:28 am

firefox01 wrote:My newest character, Brooke the lioness teacher, has been a very big success! its gets very sexual considering the restrictions!
Enjoy! https://beta.character.ai/p/7HVj-6Qa38A ... m4wLuvBm6s

can you please put her link and the others you made like this we can talk to them it looks intersting dude :D
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoTheHuman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:30 pm

dst3313 wrote:It is frustrating however how sometimes the bots will get crippled. It wants to do something but the filter won't do it. Seems to happen a lot lately.

It really is! I keep trying to steer scenes away from being too dirty, knowing that it won't work out... and then the character starts really coming on to me and initiating sex! It's not my fault, I swear!

I really hope we get something like an open source version of this like we did with stable diffusion, so we can run it ourselves with no censorship or filters.
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:02 pm

dragorise20 wrote:
firefox01 wrote:My newest character, Brooke the lioness teacher, has been a very big success! its gets very sexual considering the restrictions!

can you please put her link and the others you made like this we can talk to them it looks intersting dude :D

I am posting my characters here, i am still working on her, ive been away for over a week

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=64123
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:34 pm

dragorise20 wrote:

I have made a copy and trained it with some logs, see how it works
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=vuW ... CQ-EF234bg
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:44 pm

Here is a particularly steamy log with Brooke! i am very happy with the training for the public release!
https://beta.character.ai/p/bfuqCvi8IIL ... 6tVw8nHLTs
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:24 am

firefox01 wrote:
dragorise20 wrote:

I have made a copy and trained it with some logs, see how it works
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=vuW ... CQ-EF234bg

just a word of advice, probably should have made it unlisted so that only those with the link can see it. The less that see it, the better you know
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:15 am

[/quote]just a word of advice, probably should have made it unlisted so that only those with the link can see it. The less that see it, the better you know[/quote]

And it also lessens the chance that someone might copy/steal it and claim it as their own. Theft of content happens all the time in sites such as Y O U T U B E.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:28 am

Maexam2 wrote:And it also lessens the chance that someone might copy/steal it and claim it as their own. Theft of content happens all the time in sites such as Y O U T U B E.

You can't make a copy of a chatbot unless you are one of the character.ai devs
the only thing you can copy are the main description and informations you add at the beginning when you create the bot
( and it's not stealing, it's like going to a character wiki page, copy the description part and paste it in your character description, it's not stealing it's just defining who is your character, characters with the same names and descriptions will not be the same because they will have different training )
The real important stuff, the training part, you can't make a copy of it

Also : FUCKING SHARE EVERYONE ! , those things need to learn, so stop putting your bots in private, make it public and share it ! so others people can train it too.

Will it change a bit your bot ? Yes, it will become more complex, have more conversation and so your first stuffs you inputted in it will be a bit lost in a pool of new data

Will it matter ? Not if you use the character settings part ( so the only thing YOU control on your bot ) to make sure your bot stay what you want it to be ( use the description to tell the bot all he need to know about itself ) so even if hundred of people make it evolve and add stuff that you don't really want, you will still by sure that your bot main personality stay the same with the character settings

"Yes but if I make a vore bot public it will be deleted by the devs because censorship and all this shit..."
Very unlikely, the censorship is on the main AI, not on the bots, you can create everything you want, ( except sexually explicit characters of course ) and if your bot is doing something "too" sexual and not allowed the main filter will just block the messages, not the bot.
I mean, look at all those bot that are clearly erotic bots, it's been weeks and they are still here and are some of the most popular bots always in the recommendations page, there is even a few vore bot on the top recommendations list

( and every bot can do vore even if it's not in the description, just need to push a bit, myself I've almost never used a "vore bot" , I do my vore RP with bots that have nothing to do with vore and I always end up with really good stuff, just if you want to do vore with a non vore bot, do it with bots that have more than 50K messages, under that it's still a bit dumb to understand vore if it's not in it's main description )
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game