Vorinomicon: 0.2.28C New weight gain, new days, new scenes!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.1.7 New features

Postby mrvoice » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Fixed some bugs and I have some new content as I start wrapping up day 1 completely:

Added the ability to receive texts during the day.
Added new art for Alex, deer jogger, Sirella and Izzy.
New area bookshop with 1 prey scene.
The ability to watch tapes from the video store (A homemade vorno and a terrible sci-if movie)
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.1.8 New features (Fixe

Postby MLP4EVER » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:08 am

Is something supposed to happen at the bookshop? Clicking on the word counter just leads to a black screen.
MLP4EVER
New to the forum

Postby mrvoice » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:18 am

MLP4EVER wrote:Is something supposed to happen at the bookshop? Clicking on the word counter just leads to a black screen.

Somethings is actually supposed to happen, I’ll get that fixed as soon as.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:24 am

How do you watch the video shop tapes? I keep selecting one, but there is no option when I get back after the date with Hannah, even when I try to watch the TV.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby mrvoice » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:12 pm

Panzershark wrote:How do you watch the video shop tapes? I keep selecting one, but there is no option when I get back after the date with Hannah, even when I try to watch the TV.

Turns out there was a typo in the code of one of the tapes and another was not finished in time but the link was not taken out by mistake, it should work now with the new link in the first post.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.1.9 New features (Fixe

Postby mrvoice » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:47 pm

New content available Sandy the sunbather, you can find her in the park if you go for a stroll. She’s got some pretty big “assets” so make sure you level capacity if you want to get her as a meal. Trying to sneak up on her with low speed can also result on her breast voring the player if you choose not to get back fast enough.

Also included in the new content is new art of Kelly, Alex and Sandy herself.

We’ve also had someone extensively big test the game so a lot of broken things we’ve overlooked should be working now. I hope you all have a nice Sunday!
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.1.10 Bugfixes

Postby Swagma » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:29 pm

The download link seems to be broken
Swagma
New to the forum

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.2.3 Day 2 public relea

Postby mrvoice » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:11 am

Day 2 is now available for free, this update features the working work where you can do different jobs for the next 5 days in the morning slot. There will be things you can do on each day of the afternoon slots and evening slots but for now just a few of the workday paths are complete:The canteen and the security detail. Freds internship is half finished but does tease a new encounter.

You can now also level up when you sleep, though not all the perks are currently coded in.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.2.8 New content and so

Postby mrvoice » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:07 pm

New free update with new content and a test of the new prototype sound system that still needs a lot of tweaking.

Also:

New area the lab.

New sex system and preference toggles for them.

New sex scenes added to Alex.

New sex system for both genders of streamer with the ability to eat them after.

Fred's internship finished and resulting scenes with the rude pizza girl, including an anal vore scene if you dodge to many times during the fight.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.2.8 New content bugfix

Postby Amallee » Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:34 pm

Download link is not working.
Amallee
New to the forum

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:58 pm

Amallee wrote:Download link is not working.

Yeah, same here; MEGA says the folder the file was in got deleted or something...
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrvoice » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:13 am

Link has been updated
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby TimeDefeat » Sun May 07, 2023 4:11 pm

How do I loop back days?
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

Postby mrvoice » Thu May 11, 2023 8:58 am

TimeDefeat wrote:How do I loop back days?

It should just take you to the next day when you complete a job, I'll have to see if that's a bug. Sorry for late reply, I've been sick.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrvoice » Mon May 29, 2023 12:03 pm

Small bugfix update: Fixed an issue with softlocks when leveling up and when advancing to new days
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vorinomicon: A vorish twine RPG 0.2.11 Carparks and thei

Postby mrvoice » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:18 pm

We have another free update ready for everyone for the 4th of July!

Things added:

-You can now finish two routes of the lab

-You can now take the job theft reclamation where you can meet someone who takes their job way to seriously... and eat them if you want. Doing so means you will have to take a back route into the ruins, though it's not a smooth route as some creature's don't like that you are intruding on their home!

New TV show during the work week written by Notmyrealnam
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby awakener » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:14 pm

Okay, I have a question. On day one, there is a singer you can check out and possibly eat, but every time I have gotten to them it says that I am too full. I don't understand why this is said when earlier in the day it makes a point to have you relax and digest whoever you may eat along the way. So if you have already dealt with the meal(s) you've had by that point, how could you not also fit the singer too?
awakener
New to the forum

Postby mrvoice » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:03 pm

awakener wrote:Okay, I have a question. On day one, there is a singer you can check out and possibly eat, but every time I have gotten to them it says that I am too full. I don't understand why this is said when earlier in the day it makes a point to have you relax and digest whoever you may eat along the way. So if you have already dealt with the meal(s) you've had by that point, how could you not also fit the singer too?

Hey there, it should trigger if your stomach is empty even if you got someone in the morning. If you got someone at the mall that does set your stomach to full until the next day though. I'll do a check on my end though and see if I missed a trigger somewhere.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby Content2020 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:10 am

For the past few updates, I've had the exact same bug. Is there some sort of unholy character creation selection that's creating this?
Attachments
bug.png
bug.png (25.32 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrvoice » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:33 pm

Content2020 wrote:For the past few updates, I've had the exact same bug. Is there some sort of unholy character creation selection that's creating this?

Hey sorry for the slow reply! What encounter is this? It seems like a tag has not been completed properly.
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game