Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 (Updated 10/28/22)

Postby Bruhbruhbruhster » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:42 pm

Semi spoiler - Just wanted to comment and say that the eat a meal and walk home with a full Emma ending on the new day was really well done and nice. Hope to see more of this with Emma and the relationship develop further soon, keep up the good work.
Bruhbruhbruhster
New to the forum

Postby nwertalb » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:54 pm

Thanks for the update! really nicely done! I was just wondering if choosing the name "Mallory Weiss" was intentional since it's the same as a medical condition in which the esophagus ruptures??!! some kind of foreshadowing perhaps?!
nwertalb
New to the forum

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:58 am

This is so nice. I have played the game for several days after the update now, and it is so much fun. The characters are so interesting and diverse. I detest some and adore others, and as a predatory player I am often struggling to decide which ones I can afford to eat. They all add so much to the game, each in their own way. You did a really good job with the game so far, OsmiumOrchid. Much appreciated!

But as I just noticed that Kuler is hard at work updating their guide for the new day, I want to leave a thanks for them, too. That guide has been a big help for me when I tried to get to specific scenes. Thank you!
Tranquility breeds strength.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:55 pm

voidrunner wrote:How do you fail the grapple check with drunk Emma?

It's like any other prey check, you must just be getting (un)lucky ^^; . Being drunk yourself will make it more likely for you to fail

mysta wrote:Very light disposal mod:
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.0.1 Mysta's disposal mod.zip Edit: fixed some typos, soz to the 74 that DLd already

Keep up the good work! :-D

Thanks, nice to see this updated! I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the disposal option

DangerRat wrote:Is Haley expected to make a return anytime soon? It would be great to do other types of vore with her as say the opposite of mina, you train Mina in escapism (with the hope from some to make trained enough to also be able to eat people) but with Haley she can help train you in the other vores as prey depending on your choices, sorta a deal in the same way as Mina.

Will we ever get to meet Runa as we progress with Mina, if we do could we expect say fun scenes from it?

I know a lot of scenes will be based on patreon votes but I was just wondering if you have something in the works possibly?

Haley is in Cooking Club so you'll at least see her again there! I wouldn't expect anything like you describe here with her though, sorry ^^; . Runa will probably show up at least once on Mina's route

Moxx wrote:So, I don't know to what extent this would matter, but I realized that if you eat Cassidy at the party you don't get her room key. Given the possibility of seeing Jana's room key during the Drink and Dare game earlier, and the possibility of being inebriated and thus being less squeamish about searching Cassidy's bra than when tricking her with Sam, it seemed like something that might have been acquired.

Now, if the only purpose of the key was to get the scene of trashing Alice's room with Sam, then it doesn't matter. But if there's a use for it later, I kinda would have expected to get it here.

Yeah it's ignored there because the scene with Sam is the only use for it in week 1 anyways. The school eventually changes the locks when keys from digested students go missing, so other people's room keys will only be usable in the week you obtained them. (This will be noted in the transition between weeks)

Tuf126 wrote:Can't figure out how to get the leah scene for the new day? Any tips?

Spoiler: show
While Leah is the pred, Mallory is the main character that causes the scene

pbysteria wrote:The new update is really nice! Flirty party Sunny is way too hot, and full relationship mode Sam path showing more of those lovely gap moe ultra-dork-but-power-pred vibes is so cute! As well as drinking champ Emma, like you said in your post really a super big update.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Egothe3rd wrote:a question about the upcoming day (yes, i know, we just got one, but i'm curious) since our character only learns about mina's demise the next day (according to the relationship indicator), combined with emma eating us at the party (and so, making us unable to help her), are we about to get some super omega angry scene coming from mary? (at least, in the case we trained and protected her up until now)

Probably not anything super significant, no, there will be a timeskip between weeks so you won't see the immediate aftermath of things relating to the party.
(also as someone else pointed out, Mary shares a fair bit of the blame in that scenario because you chose to invite her to a dangerous party and then ditched her for the entire night. If you were eaten by Emma it even means you saw the person who was with Mina alone and urgently trying to get your attention and still chose to see what Emma was up to instead :P)

Rat_Guy wrote:Is the favorite color option in the character creation process used for anything yet?

It doesn't come up super often but there are a few places where people discuss favorite colors, and on Saturday if you get the scene where you go to the pool and wear a bikini it's stated to be your favorite color.

Bruhbruhbruhster wrote:Semi spoiler - Just wanted to comment and say that the eat a meal and walk home with a full Emma ending on the new day was really well done and nice. Hope to see more of this with Emma and the relationship develop further soon, keep up the good work.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

nwertalb wrote:Thanks for the update! really nicely done! I was just wondering if choosing the name "Mallory Weiss" was intentional since it's the same as a medical condition in which the esophagus ruptures??!! some kind of foreshadowing perhaps?!

Someone has brought this to my attention once before, and believe it or not it's a complete coincidence! I'd never heard of it before and just settled on that name on my own, so finding that her exact full name is associated with a medical condition relating to the digestive system is pretty crazy!

Jack wrote:This is so nice. I have played the game for several days after the update now, and it is so much fun. The characters are so interesting and diverse. I detest some and adore others, and as a predatory player I am often struggling to decide which ones I can afford to eat. They all add so much to the game, each in their own way. You did a really good job with the game so far, OsmiumOrchid. Much appreciated!

But as I just noticed that Kuler is hard at work updating their guide for the new day, I want to leave a thanks for them, too. That guide has been a big help for me when I tried to get to specific scenes. Thank you!

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Potatogggm » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:32 am

does anyone have any news about annunaki? he/she have been kinda quiet since his/her last post...
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:09 pm

I'm gonna guess the visual version of this is dead in the water unless someone else decides to take over
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingNothing » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:48 pm

Yep, the visual version's confirmed dead at this time.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:55 am

Can someone give me a hint or two for how to befriend Kayla?
I almost never meet her.
Or is she a character we will only be able to interact with more a bit later in the game?
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScarKnight » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Jack wrote:Can someone give me a hint or two for how to befriend Kayla?
I almost never meet her.
Or is she a character we will only be able to interact with more a bit later in the game?

Go with Emma on day one and don't eat Mandy. You'll meet her at lunch, and get a start to your relationship counter, after that, go see what Alice is up to at the cookout and side with Kayla in the resulting argument. Once that's done, just go to the gym at every opportunity and you should be able to befriend her with no issues.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jack » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:35 pm

Thank you very much!
I will give that a try.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Summerleaves » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Well, I got my character to 369 lbs. with the new settings.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

Postby TallTummyTales » Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:27 am

Potatogggm wrote:does anyone have any news about annunaki? he/she have been kinda quiet since his/her last post...

Annunaki and the visual mod are entirely unrelated to this game
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.2.0 (Updated 9/5/19)

Postby Jack » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:15 am

Back in 2019, you posted a list of the characters in the game and into which category of major / minor / fodder they fall. I assume some fodder characters have since been added, but did the other two groups see any changes?

OsmiumOrchid wrote:I group characters into three different categories: major, minor, and fodder.
  • Major characters have fully fleshed out relationships- you can become friends or enemies, how you interact with them will influence how their character develops and what events take place. Every major character has a few different "routes" you can follow in terms of your relationship with them. And of course as major characters, they show up a lot and opportunities for them to get digested are rare.
  • Minor characters lack the in-depth interactions and relationship development of major characters, but are still re-occurring and will generally stick around for a decent amount of time after their introduction before there's an opportunity for them to get taken out of commission.
  • Fodder are characters that pretty much just exist to get eaten or otherwise play an insignificant role, they usually won't appear in more than one or two scenes.

Here's a breakdown of who's in each category(of the characters you've had the chance to meet so far):
Major: Emma, Sam, Kayla, Leah, Alice, Mallory, Mina, Sarah and Alesha(on the technical side of things, they count as one character), Cherry, Beli, Leila, Sunny
Minor: Betty, Cassidy, Claire, Penny, Erika, Miranda, Zoey, Janet, Kim, Morgan, Matilda, Maeve(though I'm currently debating whether to promote her to major or not), all of the teachers
Fodder: Anita, Chandra, Hannah, Gabby, Pat, Alex, Mia, Tia, Olivia, Rachael
Mandy is in a weird sort of limbo between Fodder and Minor character thanks to how much early interest there was in her, and along those lines this list isn't 100% set in stone.
Jack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScarKnight » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:28 am

Haley, the girl that you eat as part of your first escapism lab if Mina's not alive, is a minor character. It's not a sure fire thing, since a lot of minor characters don't have any vore scenes to them yet, but on the vore encounters end of day page, major characters have their names in gold, minor characters in light blue, and fodder in plain white.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deviant167niner » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:17 am

I'm unable to eat mandy day 5. I followed the guide, saved her twice, go hunt upstairs but she isn't there. any tips?

edit: figured it out. awesome scene
Last edited by Deviant167niner on Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deviant167niner
New to the forum

Postby Coolerer » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:34 pm

I just wondered if it will be possible to change your room in future. Like MC and Emma having a disagreement so player has a choice to ask Sam to be her roommate for a while
Last edited by Coolerer on Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolerer
New to the forum

Postby TMVore » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:36 am

Sam broke my heart..
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby TMVore » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:00 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Tuf126 wrote:Can't figure out how to get the leah scene for the new day? Any tips?

While Leah is the pred, Mallory is the main character that causes the scene

I tried MC to like and or hate me, Also, even the vore scene aside, Leah adores PC, Is invited and yet, I don't see her at the party at all?
Much like if you're close with Sam, You can jump straight on the Sam wagon, But there is no Leah wagon when your route has all about being friends with her?

Am I missing something? ^^;
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:40 pm

If I recall correctly Leah says that partys aren't really her thing but thanks you for thinking of her when you try to invite her.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:03 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:The day is finally here, Saturday is fully complete and ready for release! I know this has been the longest wait yet, so long that this is the first release to have "leaks" in the form of fanart getting posted for scenes that weren't publicly available yet*, so thank you for being patient! This is probably the single biggest day of content the game will ever get and there are a lot of scenes I'm particularly proud of in here, so I hope you'll all enjoy! I'll be updating the character galleries in the main post with the new characters shortly.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/bGJmGbDR#jrONj7L5Ai7_AUQ8Php_XJO_NbLKQjDbs1MkLEc9NQM

Is there another link to download? The page says that the file is no longer available to download.
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game