Izura - An RPG Maker MV Vore Game [0.1.2]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Izura - An RPG Maker MV Vore Game [0.1.2]

Postby Enteresting » Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:38 am

anirishnirvana wrote:I can't even fight the Bat Queen. Not sure if it's because I did before Bunny, or because I did defence

Stateup1 and Magic4 are two missing pieces for whatever reason. If you have the program, you can copy them over to the folders and the game will run fine.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:57 am

So I'll start by saying that this is a great start and looks very promising! The writing, characters and scenes so far are quite good! Having a no-nonsense main character is an interesting change from similar games that usually make them overly wacky or horny. The queen and her scene are also a great highlight.

As for the issues, most of them have already been covered by those above. The only three issues I ran into that have not been mentioned are more design feedback which is, that the Dark Broach is an armor item but can't be equipped in any slot, so far all items the player can acquire use the same off hand slot meaning that they don't add much value to the player as they can't be used together, and that a description of what potions & infusions do without having to use them to find out would be nice.

Looking forward to seeing future updates! This project gives me a lot of FMHD/Shaman Quest vibes, in a good way!
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alexius » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:06 am

Basically, the noted StateUp1.png and Magic4.ogg problem is the only thing I may point out as a flaw.

Even though the game lacks graphic vore, character images are very nice and make great foundation for imagining the described scenes. The descriptions are extremely well-written and detailed: I loved surrendering to different enemies to read the scenes about them.

The game looks very promising, cute and fun, enjoyable and inspiring. I hope you have much fun updating and developing it further! ^^
Alexius
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:27 am

VigorousJazzHands wrote:The only three issues I ran into that have not been mentioned are more design feedback which is, that the Dark Broach is an armor item but can't be equipped in any slot, so far all items the player can acquire use the same off hand slot meaning that they don't add much value to the player as they can't be used together, and that a description of what potions & infusions do without having to use them to find out would be nice.

Yeah I had noticed these.

Also if you do the Bat Queen quest then go back to the first point where you see the Fox girl, the Fox Girl is back there and does the quest chat. However when you go back to the 2nd point she's still in her post quest state.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Klyen2000 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:25 pm

I just wittnessed the first vore scene with the queen and while everything works good so far there is only a lightly missplacement
Spoiler: show
in the scat scence. She wants to release into a bucket but stands instead in front of the stone pile in the prison
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyusha » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:08 am

VigorousJazzHands wrote:So I'll start by saying that this is a great start and looks very promising! The writing, characters and scenes so far are quite good! Having a no-nonsense main character is an interesting change from similar games that usually make them overly wacky or horny. The queen and her scene are also a great highlight.

As for the issues, most of them have already been covered by those above. The only three issues I ran into that have not been mentioned are more design feedback which is, that the Dark Broach is an armor item but can't be equipped in any slot, so far all items the player can acquire use the same off hand slot meaning that they don't add much value to the player as they can't be used together, and that a description of what potions & infusions do without having to use them to find out would be nice.

Looking forward to seeing future updates! This project gives me a lot of FMHD/Shaman Quest vibes, in a good way!

Noted! As of now, I didn't want to overload the armor items to keep the combat simple for the first patch. I'm planning on adding more varied items as I feel more comfortable branching out (going to fix the balance of certain items, first!).

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad ya like it!
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby Nyusha » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:09 am

anirishnirvana wrote:
VigorousJazzHands wrote:The only three issues I ran into that have not been mentioned are more design feedback which is, that the Dark Broach is an armor item but can't be equipped in any slot, so far all items the player can acquire use the same off hand slot meaning that they don't add much value to the player as they can't be used together, and that a description of what potions & infusions do without having to use them to find out would be nice.

Yeah I had noticed these.

Also if you do the Bat Queen quest then go back to the first point where you see the Fox girl, the Fox Girl is back there and does the quest chat. However when you go back to the 2nd point she's still in her post quest state.

Gotcha, that should be an easy enough fix with switches.
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby Nyusha » Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:11 am

Klyen2000 wrote:I just wittnessed the first vore scene with the queen and while everything works good so far there is only a lightly missplacement
Spoiler: show
in the scat scence. She wants to release into a bucket but stands instead in front of the stone pile in the prison

This might have something to do with the pathing/pace of the dialogue. If the movement route gets overriden by another movement route, sometimes this happens... I'll have to double check it!
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby Illiem » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:05 pm

Nyusha wrote:
Also, the tutorial chicken is invincible (basically). Don't try to kill it.

I managed to kill the tutorial chicken- took me a while, but I did it lol. I do not feel any remorse for doing so, that chicken got what it deserved.
Illiem
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:57 pm

Will the player eventually become pred?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Siorche » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:57 pm

Nyusha? more like Poosha.
Siorche
Worst Final Boss
Worst Final Boss

Postby Halcyon » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 pm

Hey there! Went ahead and gave your game a try and I liked it a lot! I think it has a lot of potential. I didn't get through all of the currently playable content but I got through a decent amount of it, and here's what I thought:

My impressions:
-I love the whole mirror to adjust the options thing :wink:
-Love the BGM choices, very fitting for the scenes you chose them in!
-The character art is super cute! Really added a lot of life to the game!
-I love how many little things are interactive with, even if just for flavor text. They really add a lot to the game.
-I also like what appears to be the feature to auto-heal after a battle, or at least for the tutorial.
-The NPCs are really vibrant! I didn't speak with all of them, but I loved what the ones I did talk to had to say.
-The queen refers to herself in the plural "we," which feels unnatural. There might be a reason for it which I haven't found yet.
-The rabbits were super cute!
-I liked the bat girl scene, and it was awesome to see some of your personal preferences shine here, i.e. the betrayal stuff :3
-On that note, the vore scenes were all good, but I think they were a little too generic! I'd love to see more of your own personal loves shine in the encounters.

Some suggestions/bugs:
-Although it worked just fine for me, it might be useful to include a link to the RTP in the thread's OP. You could also mention it's an RPG Maker game (though I don't blame you for not wanting to do that, since that's a turn off for some people).
-Nyusha uses "..." a lot in her monologue. It's cute if the intention there is to make her seem listless, but if not you could vary it up a bit.
-Is attacking or guarding supposed to give TP? I thought I read in the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to do so.
-I failed escaping from the chicken on my first try. Not sure what stat would rectify that, but it might be worth adjusting.
-If the plaque on the jail bars is supposed to be readable, it doesn't work.
-It looks like you changed the name of the ring you get in the warehouse to "Thieving Ring," but the chest still gives you the old typo "Theif's Ring"
-The queen doesn't quite make it to the toilet for her disposal
-The bat boy scene is nice, but you should probably reconcile the fact that Ruya is there while it's going on, unless you did and I missed it
-It would be good if you add a description to the usable items that says what they do, so you can know before you use them!
-I got asset load failures while fighting the bat queen, so I wasn't able to finish the fight. Not sure if that's on my end or what.

Some typos/mistakes I noticed:
-Closet at home: "some time soon" -> "sometime soon"
-Farmer: "most of the stocks" -> "most of the stock's"
-The guard on the east side of the castle town doesn't have quotation marks in Nyusha's response, unless it's not intended to be dialogue.
-This happened again with one of the queen's attendants, so I wasn't sure.
-After getting knocked out by the queen: "a cold, dirty floors" -> "a cold, dirty floor"
-The queen digestion scene goes between tenses at some point.
-If you tell Ruya you're not ready to go yet in the warehouse, her portrait is missing from her response.

Anyway, no need to respond to everything I've said, feel free to take it with a grain of salt :D can't wait to play through the rest of it and see what you come up with next!

Renael wrote:Nyusha? more like Poosha.

This TBH :wink:
Halcyon
???

Postby Nyusha » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:51 pm

Halcyon wrote:Hey there! Went ahead and gave your game a try and I liked it a lot! I think it has a lot of potential. I didn't get through all of the currently playable content but I got through a decent amount of it, and here's what I thought:

My impressions:
-I love the whole mirror to adjust the options thing :wink:
-Love the BGM choices, very fitting for the scenes you chose them in!
-The character art is super cute! Really added a lot of life to the game!
-I love how many little things are interactive with, even if just for flavor text. They really add a lot to the game.
-I also like what appears to be the feature to auto-heal after a battle, or at least for the tutorial.
-The NPCs are really vibrant! I didn't speak with all of them, but I loved what the ones I did talk to had to say.
-The queen refers to herself in the plural "we," which feels unnatural. There might be a reason for it which I haven't found yet.
-The rabbits were super cute!
-I liked the bat girl scene, and it was awesome to see some of your personal preferences shine here, i.e. the betrayal stuff :3
-On that note, the vore scenes were all good, but I think they were a little too generic! I'd love to see more of your own personal loves shine in the encounters.

Some suggestions/bugs:
-Although it worked just fine for me, it might be useful to include a link to the RTP in the thread's OP. You could also mention it's an RPG Maker game (though I don't blame you for not wanting to do that, since that's a turn off for some people).
-Nyusha uses "..." a lot in her monologue. It's cute if the intention there is to make her seem listless, but if not you could vary it up a bit.
-Is attacking or guarding supposed to give TP? I thought I read in the tutorial, but it doesn't seem to do so.
-I failed escaping from the chicken on my first try. Not sure what stat would rectify that, but it might be worth adjusting.
-If the plaque on the jail bars is supposed to be readable, it doesn't work.
-It looks like you changed the name of the ring you get in the warehouse to "Thieving Ring," but the chest still gives you the old typo "Theif's Ring"
-The queen doesn't quite make it to the toilet for her disposal
-The bat boy scene is nice, but you should probably reconcile the fact that Ruya is there while it's going on, unless you did and I missed it
-It would be good if you add a description to the usable items that says what they do, so you can know before you use them!
-I got asset load failures while fighting the bat queen, so I wasn't able to finish the fight. Not sure if that's on my end or what.

Some typos/mistakes I noticed:
-Closet at home: "some time soon" -> "sometime soon"
-Farmer: "most of the stocks" -> "most of the stock's"
-The guard on the east side of the castle town doesn't have quotation marks in Nyusha's response, unless it's not intended to be dialogue.
-This happened again with one of the queen's attendants, so I wasn't sure.
-After getting knocked out by the queen: "a cold, dirty floors" -> "a cold, dirty floor"
-The queen digestion scene goes between tenses at some point.
-If you tell Ruya you're not ready to go yet in the warehouse, her portrait is missing from her response.

Anyway, no need to respond to everything I've said, feel free to take it with a grain of salt :D can't wait to play through the rest of it and see what you come up with next!

Renael wrote:Nyusha? more like Poosha.

This TBH :wink:

Thanks a lot for the wealth of info!
Just making sure to note: the Queen is supposed to be speaking in the "royal plural." It's a fancy, uppity thing to do.
Also yeah! I plan on adding some more unique aspects to the vore scenes, but thought I shouldn't get too complicated yet!
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby KittyCoco » Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:24 am

Just wanted to say its great writing, i grabbed the missing files from another rpg maker game (not like we don't all have a bunch of them at this point) and have played to the bat queen.

Love that they pick a spot you already know about for disposal. And how lively everything is. I know it can be hard to get the scenes to look right but you're pulling everything off amazingly.
KittyCoco
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyusha » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:48 pm

Just a small update- I got a job, so I'm working on this a lot less for now as I get used to that. So you'll have to wait a bit :p
Nyusha
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:17 pm

i think the problem is that is is looking for a animation that is not there
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby NonamE1 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:25 pm

Any updates? (◕‿◕)
NonamE1
New to the forum

Postby Nyusha » Sun May 07, 2023 7:39 pm

NonamE1 wrote:Any updates? (◕‿◕)

Working on the game on and off. Kinda just doin it when I feel like it!

Need to write more smut + fix a few things.
Nyusha
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game