Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.3 (Updated 1/4/22)

Postby Stunlocked » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:25 pm

I've been having a lot of fun playing this game!
Is there any place I could go to to get notifications or something when a new update drops?

I do kind of wish there was an option to see more stats and such when you use the numbers mode, like your stomach capacity and what causes your stomach to start shrinking after successfully eating someone
Stunlocked
Participator

Postby KingNothing » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:12 pm

MiCHalCZ wrote:Bad argument. Remember that they are powerhouses like Zoey or Meave, where you have as a freshman 0% chance of escaping. I understand that using antacid would be risky, but remember you are literally about to die! Any risk is worth it.

And be the way. Me having problem with antacid is charitable. If I started asking why is no character is smart enough to buy a knife or a pepper spray, the entire premise would fall on its face!

This reminds me a little of that time Tolkien explained why they didn't just take the eagles into Mordor.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby S4lv4d0r » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:54 am

So, idk if this has already been answered, but when can we expect a new update for this game?
S4lv4d0r
Been posting for a bit

Postby HunterZ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:27 am

Day 7, including the party, is still a work-in-progress, though mostly done. The beta is available through Patreon.
HunterZ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:57 pm

Okay so as someone who doesn't use Discord, would anyone be willing to keep me in the loop as to what happened to the Visual version? That topic is locked now, so I thought to ask it here instead. I'm asking about what happened the second time, after all the unity problems. If it was drama-related or anything, please just pm me, and feel free to ignore this.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Raiden556 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:05 pm

Panzershark wrote:Okay so as someone who doesn't use Discord, would anyone be willing to keep me in the loop as to what happened to the Visual version? That topic is locked now, so I thought to ask it here instead. I'm asking about what happened the second time, after all the unity problems. If it was drama-related or anything, please just pm me, and feel free to ignore this.

Visual is officially cancelled mate as originally their was a problem with the unity assets being used in it and whilst the artist had planned and even started to redo it using original assets they have unfortunately decided to leave the community for their own sake. Others might be able to explain it better but that is the gist of it
Raiden556
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:02 pm

Raiden556 wrote:
Panzershark wrote:Okay so as someone who doesn't use Discord, would anyone be willing to keep me in the loop as to what happened to the Visual version? That topic is locked now, so I thought to ask it here instead. I'm asking about what happened the second time, after all the unity problems. If it was drama-related or anything, please just pm me, and feel free to ignore this.

Visual is officially cancelled mate as originally their was a problem with the unity assets being used in it and whilst the artist had planned and even started to redo it using original assets they have unfortunately decided to leave the community for their own sake. Others might be able to explain it better but that is the gist of it

Alright, that makes sense, I had seen some people say it had been canceled, just never saw an official note anywhere. I was indeed aware of the previous unity issues, but was just wondering about what happened to the reboot. Thank you very much for responding, I appreciate your answer.

Looking forward to Day 7/Saturday, and all that will bring!
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:30 am

Stunlocked wrote:I've been having a lot of fun playing this game!
Is there any place I could go to to get notifications or something when a new update drops?

I do kind of wish there was an option to see more stats and such when you use the numbers mode, like your stomach capacity and what causes your stomach to start shrinking after successfully eating someone

Glad you're enjoying it! Other than patreon if you're interested in pledging, there's no better place than this thread to look for updates! The title will change when a new release is out if you want to check at a glance. For numbers on mode: Capacity is actually in a weird sort of partially implemented state at the moment, once everything it properly set up there you should be able to check it like any other stat! Your stomach simply shrinks over time while you're digesting someone, nothing special other than the passage of time

S4lv4d0r wrote:So, idk if this has already been answered, but when can we expect a new update for this game?

I generally don't like giving estimates but to give a broad idea it'll be out by the end of next month even at the absolute latest
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Simplespectator » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:42 am

So what your saying is, it’s time to start fueling up the hype train? Hell yeah.
Simplespectator
New to the forum

Postby AGenericPervert » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:26 pm

While I wait with everyone else for the next update, here's a question I've wondered for a while that those more familiar with the game could probably answer.

How many opportunities does the PC have for revenge/turnabout vore in the game, currently?

By that I mean times where someone attempts to vore the PC (ideally can even get her in belly not just make a grab attempt), but a successful enough PC can not only escape but thereafter vore her would-be pred. I feel nigh certain the game has to have them, but how many, with which characters, on what days?
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby jake110 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:06 am

You know what, I don't think that ever happens? There are plenty of times when you failing to eat someone leads to you being eaten, but when you escape a predator you only ever run away
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby AGenericPervert » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:24 am

jake110 wrote:You know what, I don't think that ever happens? There are plenty of times when you failing to eat someone leads to you being eaten, but when you escape a predator you only ever run away

Really?

I haven't touched the game in a while - I want the replay when the update drops to have more impact for me - so I'm going off now-dim memories, but I could've sworn it happened at least the once, but...

Yeah, I can't think of any specific times the PC didn't promptly flee on escaping a stomach, despite how (as you mentioned) some NPCs CAN make turnabout attempts.
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby ScarKnight » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:38 am

jake110 wrote:You know what, I don't think that ever happens? There are plenty of times when you failing to eat someone leads to you being eaten, but when you escape a predator you only ever run away

You can turn the tables on Claire if she eats you on, I believe, Friday.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGenericPervert » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:56 pm

ScarKnight wrote:You can turn the tables on Claire if she eats you on, I believe, Friday.

Thanks for the tip!

I'll have to make a new save to go check that out, then - all my saves are with cheats on, which has the slight problem that you can't make the player fail in a swallowing attempt (I wish that was a toggle like allowing a player with cheats on to still fail grapples and get swallowed herself, but it is what it is).

So I'll have to fail to eat Claire on Friday, fail to avoid her grappling the PC in response, and then succeed in escaping her stomach to proc the opportunity, huh?
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingNothing » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:32 pm

AGenericPervert wrote:
ScarKnight wrote:You can turn the tables on Claire if she eats you on, I believe, Friday.

I'll have to make a new save to go check that out, then - all my saves are with cheats on, which has the slight problem that you can't make the player fail in a swallowing attempt (I wish that was a toggle like allowing a player with cheats on to still fail grapples and get swallowed herself, but it is what it is).

If by cheats you mean the "I'm invincible, nobody can touch me" setting, there actually is a toggle! If you go into the options and toggle your alert status from "on alert" to "relaxed," you will automatically fail any grapple check you're put into and be eaten.

(If you were talking about something else that I'm not aware of, I apologize.)
KingNothing
Participator

Postby viral31 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:42 pm

AGenericPervert wrote:

Thanks for the tip!

So I'll have to fail to eat Claire on Friday, fail to avoid her grappling the PC in response, and then succeed in escaping her stomach to proc the opportunity, huh?

if you are neutral or positive with alice sit with her at lunch then when you go hunting try to lure claire to her and make sure you are relaxed. this should work even with cheat mode
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby AGenericPervert » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:46 pm

viral31 wrote:if you are neutral or positive with alice sit with her at lunch then when you go hunting try to lure claire to her and make sure you are relaxed. this should work even with cheat mode

That would be a helpful tip... if I had any files where I'd been nice to Alice!
AGenericPervert
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingNothing » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:14 am

One of the guides linked in the OP has a section on how to use the console to jump to basically any point in the story, and to modify any of your relationship statuses.
KingNothing
Participator

Postby viral31 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:23 am

AGenericPervert wrote:
viral31 wrote:if you are neutral or positive with alice sit with her at lunch then when you go hunting try to lure claire to her and make sure you are relaxed. this should work even with cheat mode

That would be a helpful tip... if I had any files where I'd been nice to Alice!

uhhh... as long as you dont have three or more red hearts it should still work
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 pm

So Mina you can only have a platonic relationship with? Or is non sexual romance possible? Either way is fine with me but couldn’t hurt to ask
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game