It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.19.1 (public), a0.20.1 (Patr

Postby bonberjean » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:24 am

Or... you could use the pokemon masters approach.
Using only key lines of the character and leaving the more complex dialog in text only.
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby PonycardM » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:37 am

I think the best way to go about it would be to get an actual voice actor to just dub a large range of taunts and key voice lines.
They taunts could be part of a 100 or so chosen lines, where each character could have a view unique ones.
This would come in handy with modders who could use the unique lines in their mods to give characters flavour.
It could also be that we get around 6-7 voice actors to do the same lines in different voices, to allow for more flexibility and quality to the overall product.
This could be a customer lead annotative with its own little money pool or as a group with agree to hire a voice actress and one of us goes about paying them.

Flurby wrote:
PonycardM wrote:I personally aint dropping the idea of dabbling with some algorithm yet, but I'm still skeptical as to whether or not one of these would be good enough to pass, and if it'd be time and cost effective to even use over voice actors. But I mean, there are some pretty fucking good deepfakes out there, so its really a question of if its worth it in the end.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragorise20 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:44 pm

sneak peek?[/quote]
I would like to keep a little intrigue, so for now I will say that the character will be this model repainted by me.
And also I took note of some of the wishes and suggestions of the players.

If you want to make your own mod and you have any questions with the blender, you can write to me. (But better in discord vechislav#8092)
Questions with the game code can be answered by Flurby#6204
Image[/quote]

how the cobra model is going?
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby vechislav1983 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:32 am

Spoiler: show
dragorise20 wrote:sneak peek?

I would like to keep a little intrigue, so for now I will say that the character will be this model repainted by me.
And also I took note of some of the wishes and suggestions of the players.

If you want to make your own mod and you have any questions with the blender, you can write to me. (But better in discord vechislav#8092)
Questions with the game code can be answered by Flurby#6204

how the cobra model is going?

I recently got a lot of things to do, so until Wednesday, I won't be able to continue working on the mod.
vechislav1983
Been posting for a bit

Postby xgodxsendx » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:48 am

Flurby wrote:
xgodxsendx wrote:made a new game asked bessie how she made the ice cream got eaten and this bug still popped up
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

note that this particular error that this line popped up all the time as the one having the error
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Well, I couldnt reproduce the error. Have you been installing mods or modding the game at all yourself? The errors state that it is attempting to find functions within game files that, it believes, dont exist. In short, your installation is corrupt.

Try extracting the game from its .zip again to a new location and try again with that one. Your saves will magically appear. If that doesnt fix it, then your .zip got corrupted during download somehow. I just did what I'm suggesting you do, and it worked for me, still.

If you are running mods, now would be the time to mention that.

yeah im running it with your mod im thinking the original script for bessie is crashing with one of the custom scripts
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby PonycardM » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:49 am

I had an idea last night, do you think it would be a good idea to have an option to respawn after you die to the point before you had the encounter where you got eaten?
Or to respawn in your bed at the day of your death? Kinda an easy mode for people who just want to have fun without any of the actual challenge.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby DraconicsInc » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:35 am

You can just drop a save every time you wake up
DraconicsInc
Somewhat familiar

Postby PonycardM » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:47 am

True, but it would be nice to see a mechanic like this incorporated some how, like the preds like you more after being eaten
DraconicsInc wrote:You can just drop a save every time you wake up
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:11 pm

Would it be possible to make Elaine's paralyzing drug she uses on you when she gets really mad with you wear off after a certain amount of time? I really like playing in a way where I piss a pred off that really likes me and then working my way back into their good graces.

I.E. maybe it wears off once it gets you to half or a 1/4th health making it REALLY bad but not impossible to survive?
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby bonberjean » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:11 am

Still no update?
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby dragorise20 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:22 am

looks like it
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:21 am

Updates will come when they come. They don't make these things because you want them, they do it for their own enjoyment and interests.

Be grateful and stop being impatient.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PonycardM » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:31 am

Dragonvorelover135 has the right idea.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:41 pm

also side note, Loneclaw had a long period without any access to a suitable computer and it is unlikely that anything could be rendered in that period so expect there to be a looong ass delay for the next update basically.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby testuser » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:16 am

Loving the game so far it's very well written and story focused, i'm just curious if there are any plans for fully animated scenes and Voice acting in the future (both for your characters and possibley the character we play as, as well)?
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragorise20 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:11 am

testuser wrote:Loving the game so far it's very well written and story focused, i'm just curious if there are any plans for fully animated scenes and Voice acting in the future (both for your characters and possibley the character we play as, as well)?

i doubt it would be add plus it will ask for more storage
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby PonycardM » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:59 am

Storage defiantly isn't a problem, but the time sink for all the work would make fully animated sequences imposable.
However I am sure a fan could make and add some in mod form.
As for voice acting it has been brought up before, just look a few pages back.

testuser wrote:Loving the game so far it's very well written and story focused, i'm just curious if there are any plans for fully animated scenes and Voice acting in the future (both for your characters and possibley the character we play as, as well)?
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pawz » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:48 am

PonycardM wrote:Storage defiantly isn't a problem, but the time sink for all the work would make fully animated sequences imposable.
However I am sure a fan could make and add some in mod form.
As for voice acting it has been brought up before, just look a few pages back.

I did spend some time toying with webm videos but the masking layer was not working out well so it would really only work for one off scenes.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:11 am

bonberjean wrote:Still no update?

I spent pretty much all of September building a computer, troubleshooting it when it wouldn't start up properly, taking it apart and rebuilding it, suffering a nervous breakdown when it once again wouldn't start up, doing more troubleshooting, and finally setting up the computer and moving files over to it. Pawz was of great help with narrowing down the issues and fixing them, though, which I'm grateful for. But yeah, that's the reason there was no update that month.

However, I'm now hard at work on the next update, which will be released on October 29.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Scrypter » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:48 am

Sriseru wrote:
bonberjean wrote:Still no update?

I spent pretty much all of September building a computer, troubleshooting it when it wouldn't start up properly, taking it apart and rebuilding it, suffering a nervous breakdown when it once again wouldn't start up, doing more troubleshooting, and finally setting up the computer and moving files over to it. Pawz was of great help with narrowing down the issues and fixing them, though, which I'm grateful for. But yeah, that's the reason there was no update that month.

However, I'm now hard at work on the next update, which will be released on October 29.
So the next update is going to be a combination of the update that was supposed to happen and the one you are working on no. Or is it just that you were not able to work on the update that was supposed to happen.
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game