Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Crazybunny » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:09 pm

Hi sorry if this is a repetitive question but how i achieve a similar look to the characters in the screenshots? I have been messing around with cbbe and i didnt understand
Crazybunny
New to the forum

Postby MoodySwings0 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Is there a way to grind vore capacity faster?
MoodySwings0
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:20 am

I doubt anyone will be able to answer this one (since everyone's saying the mod is dead) but I have no idea how to edit Fallout 4 files so I would like to know the following:

1) Any way to increase the duration of the Settle Down Chems so I don't have to keep popping them every 5 minutes?
2) Can they also be affected by armour mods like Bio Commesh and Perks like Chemist? As in can someone show me or just do that script editing, etc...
3) Barring all that, any way to just not have indigestion happen? Like once you take the maxed out Strong Stomach Perk, you no longer suffer indigestion?

Because I'm getting rather tired of having to stop every few minutes to pop new SettleDownXL's then add more via console because making them is difficult. I should be able to eat entire settlements without throwing up half of them. And without fail the moment the Chem effect wears off, the very first prey I eat causes indigestion regardless of it being man, bug or Deathclaw.

Yeah so can anyone who knows how to mod Fallout 4 even a little bit help me out on that part?
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CaptainSalty » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:20 am

You could just add the upgraded perks with the console. You use the '' help “perk_name” 4 '' command to find the perks by typing in the perk names.
Then using the code of the perks type '' player.addperk ID_code ''. Might have to add several as you can't tell the different levels of the perk apart.
You can check if it worked by going into your pip-boy and looking at your perks there.
There should be perks that negates stuff like indigestion or perks that upgrade your capacity.
BKS
CaptainSalty
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:57 pm

CaptainSalty wrote:You could just add the upgraded perks with the console. You use the '' help “perk_name” 4 '' command to find the perks by typing in the perk names.
Then using the code of the perks type '' player.addperk ID_code ''. Might have to add several as you can't tell the different levels of the perk apart.
You can check if it worked by going into your pip-boy and looking at your perks there.
There should be perks that negates stuff like indigestion or perks that upgrade your capacity.

Thing is, I have all the Perks. Even with all the indigestion resistance perks and travelling solo (not even with Dogmeat) I still get a small chance of Indigestion and it always happens right after the SettleDown XL wears off because it only lasts 5 minutes despite having Chemist and BiocomMesh.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Burpingjuger » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:36 am

Hello everybody.

Is there any way to give Vore perks to a companion?
Burpingjuger
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:23 am

Burpingjuger wrote:Hello everybody.

Is there any way to give Vore perks to a companion?

Open up the console and type "help vore 4"
Or "help -insert Perk name here- 4" then find the Perk you want and write down its code.

Then select the Companion and type "addperk -perk number here-"

Also, I think you should give them a Nuka-Acid so they become preds

Hope that helps. I have no idea if any of that (apart from the Nuka Acid) actually works.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Burpingjuger » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:06 pm

hello again,

Do you know if the "hunger syringes" can be used with the "Syringer"? I'm not sure if it's a bug or just not possible since I would like to use it as a sniper
Burpingjuger
New to the forum

Postby HunBeeQueen » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:25 pm

Burpingjuger wrote:hello again,

Do you know if the "hunger syringes" can be used with the "Syringer"? I'm not sure if it's a bug or just not possible since I would like to use it as a sniper

howdy! while doing a current new play through with my pred character, I ran to the vore basement and grabbed the stack that spawn's there, it seems not, even when going to the chemistry bench, their counted as a drug and even when used (by the player) you get nothing from it, so it seems as though its not fully implemented? or possibly broke along the way.
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby HunBeeQueen » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:46 pm

Aril_Lisidmuthir wrote:I doubt anyone will be able to answer this one (since everyone's saying the mod is dead) but I have no idea how to edit Fallout 4 files so I would like to know the following:

1) Any way to increase the duration of the Settle Down Chems so I don't have to keep popping them every 5 minutes?
2) Can they also be affected by armour mods like Bio Commesh and Perks like Chemist? As in can someone show me or just do that script editing, etc...
3) Barring all that, any way to just not have indigestion happen? Like once you take the maxed out Strong Stomach Perk, you no longer suffer indigestion?

Because I'm getting rather tired of having to stop every few minutes to pop new SettleDownXL's then add more via console because making them is difficult. I should be able to eat entire settlements without throwing up half of them. And without fail the moment the Chem effect wears off, the very first prey I eat causes indigestion regardless of it being man, bug or Deathclaw.

Yeah so can anyone who knows how to mod Fallout 4 even a little bit help me out on that part?

its a maybe at best, while trying to edit anything in the mods current state could just straight NUKE everything working with it right now. I havn't tested with bio-chem but in my current play through ill do some testing and let you know! Indigestion sadly will be apart of the mod as you have to have something, you're eating stuff FROM a nuclear,and hostile wasteland, so some things you eat are just not gonna be okay, even with a strong stomach it can't stop everything from making your tummy upset. but I do get the frustration. maybe in the future it can be a idea. all I know is from what ive heard, I believe the team of the mod are mostly putting all work towards devourment for skyrim SSE and SAE as it has a higher request of people asking for it then fallout. which personally is kinda a bummer as skyrim never fully captured me like fallout did, skyrim just felt...very empty. lot of stuff to see...never enough to do.
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby bruhmoment33 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:08 pm

how do i get bria to eat? she's just attacking people
bruhmoment33
New to the forum

Postby WhiteWoods » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:36 pm

bruhmoment33 wrote:how do i get bria to eat? she's just attacking people

I've noticed this, too. Give her the Devour weapon and it should work properly.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby narphous » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:53 pm

FInfinity wrote:There is a button to open your Belly Inventory. Check the hotkeys in the Mod Menu.

Here's the problem I keep running into... the hotkey for looking at my belly contents as well as the hotkey for scat aren't working. Nor does crouching work consistently. It's like it fires at completely random times and I can't figure out why unless it's because scripts are crashing or something.
narphous
New to the forum

Postby Znonymous » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:09 am

How dead is this? Is there a working version some place out there?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby HunBeeQueen » Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:11 pm

Znonymous wrote:How dead is this? Is there a working version some place out there?

it hasn't been updated since this post. and any updated version is in heavy beta or hasn't seen the light of day. and i believe they've taken a break and are mostly working on skyrimSE and Skyrim AE.
as its where EVERYONE is.
-
which sucks, personally for me, fallout is where I reside xD skyrim never really captured me the same way fallout did.
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby FunnyLittleMan » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:08 pm

Hey My voice lines for Bria isnt working she only says like 2 lines,
FunnyLittleMan
New to the forum

Postby 5had0w1010 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:22 am

that's really sad for me because my skyrim se/ae refuse to work. I tried looking everywhere and everything I can't found way to fix it. Oh well. Good luck to them work on skyrim se/ae.
5had0w1010
New to the forum

Postby Omega273 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:18 pm

I am having some trouble with the loading the mod, I followed the instructions to the best of my ability, but whenever I load the untouched save outside of vault 111 it only says that "Thicc Vore disabled, stopping timers." and nothing else happens. The only sign of the mod's activation is the option to change digestion sounds in the audio menu and the pop up. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind fixed it.
Last edited by Omega273 on Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega273
New to the forum

Postby Greg87 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:02 pm

what is the quest id code also why did bria become hustle?
Greg87
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:32 am

Omega273 wrote:I am having some trouble with the loading the mod, I followed the instructions to the best of my ability, but whenever I load the untouched save outside of vault 111 it only says that "Thicc Vore disabled, stopping timers." and nothing else happens. The only sign of the mod's activation is the option to change digestion sounds in the audio menu and the pop up. Did I do something wrong?

Are you running the Fallout 4 Script Extender? Because you'll need that to access most of the mod's features
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game