It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.18.1 (public), a0.19.1 (Patr

Postby Flurby » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:51 pm

Yep, this is a known bug and it's fixed on my end... The rest of the changes though, not yet.
Flurby
Participator

Postby vorfandum » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:08 am

ThickDickRick wrote:This mod requires Flurby's framework mod to function and by extension can only run on Ver 18.1

This model was created by Velocirection and downloaded from his Patreon. If you liked what you saw be sure to check him out here https://www.patreon.com/velocirection/posts.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i5rpdrp6b1f9 ... qqgDa?dl=0

The model itself has some very detailed textures that I sadly had to disable. My computer isn't all that powerful to begin with and isn't even meant for rendering in the first place.
It probably would have exploded if I tried to render with the detailed textures enabled.

I may be able to help with the texture renders with my pc as it is a bit high end. Lemme know if you need the help!
vorfandum
New to the forum

Postby Orin » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:34 am

All these mods are pretty cool. Thank you for your hard work guys. I like that we are seeing other genders as well.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby bobm » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:24 pm

ok so only time when the custom characters eat me at the bar i end up in jasmines mouth. and any time i interact with a custom character not in the bar they eat me i go to stomach and the dialog just keeps repeating its self and im not able to do anything else but have the same dialog keep popping up im on 19.1 and im confused cant get any of them to run right any help would be nice
bobm
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:48 pm

The mod needs to be run on 18.1, or this and infinite loops will happen. The next update will be more future proof, sorry about that.
Flurby
Participator

Postby KryOLynX » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:23 pm

The mod looks interesting, i would like to see more thicc male preds in this game, maybe traps or futa's.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Holllo » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:40 am

How hard it is to edit or make conversations?
I think the game could use much more random conversations, random and casual questions specially when you're in a stomach or maybe more topics when you click to chat with a predator.
I have a lot of free time to type at my job, I kinda want to give more emphasis on that interaction and submit a mod for it.
Dad jokes and memes are my kink.
Holllo
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm

Holllo wrote:How hard it is to edit or make conversations?
I think the game could use much more random conversations, random and casual questions specially when you're in a stomach or maybe more topics when you click to chat with a predator.
I have a lot of free time to type at my job, I kinda want to give more emphasis on that interaction and submit a mod for it.

So making conversations on customs is quite easy, and pretty future proof. Editing conversations for existing characters is a bit more involved, because you have to extract the game files and find the correct place, but once thats done its just as easy as custom conversations to edit. The problem is that customs are more protected against future updates than vanilla characters, so each time Sriseru edits it, you'd have to remake your mod on top of it and rerelease. If you want to take a crack at it anyway, contact me. Flurby#6204 on discord.
Flurby
Participator

Postby DaJumpman » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:35 am

Just a note for the person doing the android port, even installing it to Bluestacks doesn't work either.

I asked the creators of Flora and Sauna about what they think may cause it, and they said this:

Not sure if this is the issue, but we found a couple renpy features work on desktop but not mobile. Changing the cps in a say statement will cause problems for android
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flurby » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:02 am

DaJumpman wrote:Just a note for the person doing the android port, even installing it to Bluestacks doesn't work either.

I asked the creators of Flora and Sauna about what they think may cause it, and they said this:

Not sure if this is the issue, but we found a couple renpy features work on desktop but not mobile. Changing the cps in a say statement will cause problems for android

Noted. I will try to get the error on bluestacks.
Flurby
Participator

Postby DaJumpman » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:26 am

Flurby wrote:
DaJumpman wrote:Just a note for the person doing the android port, even installing it to Bluestacks doesn't work either.

Noted. I will try to get the error on bluestacks.

The error it gave was just to "retry the installer" and I had tried it like 3 times so... yeah.

Sorry if I seem to be hounding over this; been wanting to try this game for a while, but I mainly use my PC for other things, and my phone for... well.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKodaka » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:20 am

Hello everyone! For the past few weeks, I've been messing around with the game's code and created a dedicated in-game menu for viewing information about all the predators you've already met.

This is how it looks!
predatorwin1.png

Currently it displays the pred's name, species, age, occupation, a description, your relationship status with them and, finally, a list of common places they frequent.

I got motivated to try coding this idea while playing the game with all current available mods installed, and noticed a few things.
For starters, the in-game relationship tab gets waaaaay too huge when you've already met every pred in the game. I personally play with this tab open at all times, and it gets in the way of talking to preds.
And secondly, without diving into the game's code to find out mod character's schedules, it took me way too long to find certain characters during the week.

Most of the information on a pred's info list is just flavor text, but I personally like having things like their age, things that they like or dislike, or a short description and such.
But most importantly, having their relationship status easily accessible, and a hint to where to find them in the game were the two things I wanted to add the most.

Here's how the pred menu works:
  • Lists all characters loaded in the game, even if you haven't met them yet
  • Shows relevant info about all preds in the game, like relationship status and most frequented places
  • For preds you haven't met, a dark silhouete replaces the casual portrait
  • For preds you haven't met, also changes all info and their name to "??????" but still gives a hint to where to find them (so the player doesn't need a guide or something just to experience the character)
  • The in-game relationship tab now only displays info about the pred you're currently talking to (hopefully this unclutters the UI, now that the player has a dedicated menu to see his relationship with every other character)

Currently, I've added all the base game's characters to it and plan to use it in my own character mod for the game (working on the 0.18.1 version).
I'm still ironing out a few compatibility issues, after that I plan on releasing a test version here on the forum (if you guys are interested in it of course).

And here's how it looks when you select an unkown predator:
predatorwin2.png

A few things I'm still working on implementing:
  • Having dynamically changing descriptions (if you become BFFs with Elaine, it appears on her description, for example)
  • How difficult it is to escape them (Maybe)
  • How many times you've been eaten by a pred
  • Easy mod character support (currently there's no simple way like modding characters into the game for adding preds to this list, but if any mod authors want to add their characters to it on the released version, hit me up)
KingKodaka
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:54 pm

DaJumpman wrote:Sorry if I seem to be hounding over this; been wanting to try this game for a while, but I mainly use my PC for other things, and my phone for... well.

Dont be. I'm both glad people were excited about it and disappointed it doesnt work, I'm not bothered at all by people's disappointment. :D

Good news is I'm getting the same error on bluestacks so I can begin to attempt troubleshootage. If you'd like more updates you can add me on discord, I don't wanna spam this too much
Flurby
Participator

Postby Flurby » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:43 pm

KingKodaka wrote:Hello everyone! For the past few weeks, I've been messing around with the game's code and created a dedicated in-game menu...

Duuuuude thats fucking awesome.

And basically all mods out right now use my framework, and I'm pretty close to another update (and that update is gonna blow the old one out of the water) so if you're down we could work together to make them talk to each other so the 8 or so creaters dont have to individually get their stuff added and it'll just work.

I'm sure both mods could also be set up to automatically notice and remember where and when you've seen preds, if you want to try to follow them around and build their schedules.

So yeah, if you're interested, hmu. Discord, Flurby#6204
Flurby
Participator

Postby shortprey20 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:37 am

I found this game and thought I'd give it a go. I'm not usually a fan of anthros but holy cow! This game is really good! It's fun, and I find myself reading through the comments here to make sure I don't miss anything! (Like I'm bffs with sigrid but she won't invite me to her house yet xD)
Anyway loving the game ans rhe work you've put in! I can't wait till the next update! :D
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby liquidgrumps » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:13 pm

shortprey20 wrote:I found this game and thought I'd give it a go. I'm not usually a fan of anthros but holy cow! This game is really good! It's fun, and I find myself reading through the comments here to make sure I don't miss anything! (Like I'm bffs with sigrid but she won't invite me to her house yet xD)
Anyway loving the game ans rhe work you've put in! I can't wait till the next update! :D

Easiest way I've found to get invited over to a character's house is to talk to them during the evening. For example, Sigrid will usually invite you over if you either call her or talk to her at the bar after 5pm on Fridays. I think it depends on the character's schedule which evenings they will invite you over, but I always remember Sigrid because she's Best Girl (IMHO).
liquidgrumps
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKodaka » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:32 am

Flurby wrote:
KingKodaka wrote:Hello everyone! For the past few weeks, I've been messing around with the game's code and created a dedicated in-game menu...

Duuuuude thats fucking awesome.

And basically all mods out right now use my framework, and I'm pretty close to another update (and that update is gonna blow the old one out of the water) so if you're down we could work together to make them talk to each other so the 8 or so creaters dont have to individually get their stuff added and it'll just work.

I'm sure both mods could also be set up to automatically notice and remember where and when you've seen preds, if you want to try to follow them around and build their schedules.

So yeah, if you're interested, hmu. Discord, Flurby#6204

Oh wow, thanks! Definitely interested, hope we can work things out together. (My discord's the one with the japanese name)
KingKodaka
New to the forum

Postby PonycardM » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:24 am

Please don't think of me being rude as it is not my intention at all.
Although I might be an idiot due to my lack of knowledge of coding and modding.

Do you think a full friendship setting could be added, as I am sure others other than me don't want to grind for some of the additional interactions. Maybe the setting would allow you to set the friendship level manually?
It might also make it easier to see everything a new mod and update has to offer without having to play the game completely though again and again.
Something else that might be nice to have a settings that allow you to removing unwanted interaction such as needing to feed Jasmine and or stock up the fridge. Perhaps even a setting that allows for infante cash.
I know some of these might be considered cheat settings, but I just want to see everything that comes without having to play though everything again and I'm finding that some mods need me to make a new game file each time.
Again sorry if this comes off as rude or ungrateful as I know how hard you are all work as mods and developers; and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the game you are all creating and contributing to.
PonycardM
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKodaka » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:52 am

PonycardM wrote:Please don't think of me being rude as it is not my intention at all.

Do you think a full friendship setting could be added, as I am sure others other than me don't want to grind for some of the additional interactions. Maybe the setting would allow you to set the friendship level manually?
It might also make it easier to see everything a new mod and update has to offer without having to play the game completely though again and again.
Something else that might be nice to have a settings that allow you to removing unwanted interaction such as needing to feed Jasmine and or stock up the fridge. Perhaps even a setting that allows for infante cash.
I know some of these might be considered cheat settings, but I just want to see everything that comes without having to play though everything again and I'm finding that some mods need me to make a new game file each time.
Again sorry if this comes off as rude or ungrateful as I know how hard you are all work as mods and developers; and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the game you are all creating and contributing to.

So basically a debug menu of sorts? Depending on the game parameters you want to mess with, it's easy enough. Like changing the relationship level with a pred or such is veeery simple.
But things like you said, feeding jasmine or having to stock up the fridge idk, turning them ""off" at any given time might mess up random things inside a characters' code... buuuut for added features to a new mod framework it's worth a shot
KingKodaka
New to the forum

Postby Flurby » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:49 pm

PonycardM wrote:Please don't think of me being rude as it is not my intention at all.

Ignorance does not constitute idiocy! Dont worry about it. :D

PonycardM wrote:Do you think a full friendship setting could be added, as I am sure others other than me don't want to grind for some of the additional interactions. Maybe the setting would allow you to set the friendship level manually?

I could do it in my sleep, yeah. But, my framework has been focused thus far on making life easier on modders and players alike, while being careful to not change the original game too much. Thats why I scrapped several ideas to make characters that change your attributes, gender, and other game settings, or pay you exorbitant amounts of cash. Sriseru hard-locked it, who am I to unlock it? I could do it but like- I'd like to at least get his permission first. I'd personally like to have a way to grind up my charisma stat, for example, or have a stat that is to charisma as athletics is to strength. And luck, and intelligence as well. (investing kinda works for intelligence, but- I've got ideas for having dialogue responses only if you're smart enough to come up with a witty comeback for example and it feels weird to hinge that on your investing skill lol) I also havent revealed (though I've had ample opportunity to) some in game secrets nobody has yet found. They're there, they work, nobody has found them yet... And don't ask me, I'm not tellin'.

PonycardM wrote:It might also make it easier to see everything a new mod and update has to offer without having to play the game completely though again and again.

As of right now there are no mods that require a new playthrough or a large amount of time (more than 10 minutes of clicking around) to see everything. That'll change I'm sure, but for now it's true.

Bessie however is a different story, as she can take a significant amount of time to level up without a high charisma stat, and even then... She's meant to be someone you work into your routine as you play through the game, but given how far away her shop is, I could agree it does feel unbalanced. Given that you also said:
PonycardM wrote:Something else that might be nice to have a settings that allow you to removing unwanted interaction such as needing to feed Jasmine and or stock up the fridge. Perhaps even a setting that allows for infinite cash.

... I dont mind pointing you in the right direction. Not having to feed jasmine (which you can do if you pay her 3k a month instead of 1k), stocking up the fridge with a car (which lasts a good long time anyway) is not difficult to do anyway, you just need cash, and the stock market is stupidly powerful if you build your character correctly. So are scratch cards, and they're easier, just not as fast, and not infinite. I'm including here some instructions copy pasted from a post I made on page 29 of this forum. It's possible to have millions of dollars pretty quickly, and if you build a character like this and follow the below instructions, you'll be pretty well set to check out anything the game has to offer at the moment. If I were going to speedrun all endings, this is how I would do it. Actually its a bit overkill but yeah.

Spoiler: show
In less than a month of in game time, with a proper build, its possible to be absolutely rolling in cash. Here's my method, which is a little bit exploity but yknow-.

1. Create a new character. Choose skills level up in about one hour and set escape to easy with stats 18 luck, 6 intelligence, and put the rest of the points where you want them. You could go 6 strength 12 charisma, or vice versa, doesnt matter. In my testing, I went with 12 charisma, given that Bessie is hard enough to become friends with as it is. With 6 strength and easy escape, you can still grind your athletics to lvl 100 and worm your way out of most situations.

2. Leave Elane's house the instant you can, and search for a job, take literally anything as you don't have to actually show up.

3. It should be 11pm at that point, go to the bar, and talk to jasmine. (11:30) If she's not there, try again with a new profile, as her schedule is randomized a bit.

4, Complete "get to know", "so you're rich", "any tips on investing", and then

5, borrow $50,000 for a period of 4 weeks.

6. Go home and go to bed, you should have just enough energy to make it.

7. Rest until rested, no need to show up for work. Elaine will check if you've got a job, (Yes, I know she said you have until friday night, and right now thursday night hasnt even happened yet) and you can say yes.

8. Call stockbroker, have her explain how it works.

9. Leave and head to bank, get yourself situated, then place all the money in regular account, then transfer it all to the stockbroker.

10, Go home and call the broker.

11, Find the stock with the lowest value, and place ALL of your money into it. (mine in testing was $40.11, and I could afford 1208 shares, it was about 3 minutes of clicking) This should increase your investing level to about 25 ish, (24 for me, depends on how many you actually buy)

12, AFTER exiting the stock trading GUI, and being notified “your investment skill has increased to 1,” then 2, then 3 etc all the way to twenty something, trade stocks again, and sell everything. You should make another ~25 investment levels. You dont need to hang up on her, inbetween buying and selling, you just need to click exit after buying or selling, then I want to trade stocks, then buy or sell again. Repeat until you both have lvl 100 investing AND have all your money in the lowest costing stock. Leave it there and hang up. SAVE.

13. Blow time. Call the broker every few days and check your stock’s individual value. You dont care about the grand total, you care if the individual value is anywhere between 14000 and 15000. Work a job for one day and pack the fridge, maybe buy an antipeptic packet. With a packed fridge, you can literally sleep until morning the instant you wake up, for 3 days, hit the fridge, sleep for 3 more days, hit the fridge, rinse and repeat. You’re going to need to blow time until about Oct 17th, in my testing, anyway. At that point each individual share was worth $14,985.

14. SELL. SAVE. SAVE AGAIN. Send money to bank. In my testing I bought 1208 shares at $40.11, about 20 days later I sold them for $14.985 each, after stockbroker took her cut I was left with $18,101,592.62. Put a nice round number into the savings account, (I put 17 million because why not), and

15, go pay Jasmine off.

Tada, money problem solved.

With your money problem solved, and 12 charisma, you'll have a pretty easy time going about triggering everything but bessie, who is going to take time no matter what you do. Then it's just a matter of grinding up your athletics and fitness. Another tip is to grind your fitness first by traveling to and from bessie's ice cream parlor. You will build fitness but wont deplete stamina and you can just spam it, then hit the gym with fitness 100 and athletics 0 and just pound it out. It's not like you have a job to worry about...
Flurby
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game