Tales of Atrocia 0.01 (ON HIATUS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tales of Atrocia 0.01 (ON HIATUS)

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:26 pm

Hello all,

Posted teaser in pics of something that we will see quite often or not at all depending on your choice ;)

I'd like to share with you game I've started to make. Game will be story driven however its main focus will be vore. In current build only 2 playable races are available, however once game world will be expanding so does the choices of player race and types of vore available, pred prey scenes, world story and lore.

Currently in game:
5 player pred scenes, 2 player prey scenes, 1 player spectator vore scene. Currenttly only OV (oral vore) is available since our character may have talent but is still rookie pred :P

Game feature:
F/F, F/M, F/FM, F/?, player prey, player pred, oral vore, centaur player, harpy player.

Future Plans:
Futa/F, F/Futa, F/multiple, unbirth (UB), Breast Vore (BV)/cleavage vore, anal vore (AV), multiple player races including but not limited to angels, demons, nagas, dragons, onis, kitsunes ...

May appear in game:
Unusual types of vore like tail vore, hair vore, transformation vore, underage preds/underage preys (unsure).

Won't appear in game:
Male preds!

Screenshots
Spoiler: show

Links:
MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/LrhmgSqB#fcS-CdVLO ... auzf8bvt2w
Google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kjRo1L ... sp=sharing

If you spot bug, don't be afraid to message me. Hope you will enjoy the game. Stay tuned for future updates.

Special Thanks:
Zond (MegoNPC): Maps + Ideas
Salamoun: Clues in rpgmaker usage
IanBeMe: Sprites
MephistoVII: Sprites
Various artists: Hard work and arts for non-profit game! (all arts are belonging to someone else, game is non-profit, photoshopped edits done by me).
Last edited by Urielzael2 on Tue May 02, 2023 11:54 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tales of Atrocia 0.01 (RPG MAKER MV GAME

Postby Zond » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:50 pm

Hooray for our first release!)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:22 pm

Enjoyed the game so far, especially the centaur player. One bug I found was if you get eaten by the lizard girl as a centaur it still treats you as if you were a harpy. Not sure if there just isnt much centaur content yet but where are the stables i cant seem to find them
Wollffett
Participator

Postby maxwellcs » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:41 am

You did a good job and I hope there will be more content
maxwellcs
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:20 am

Wollffett wrote:Enjoyed the game so far, especially the centaur player. One bug I found was if you get eaten by the lizard girl as a centaur it still treats you as if you were a harpy. Not sure if there just isnt much centaur content yet but where are the stables i cant seem to find them

Thanks for noticing, I think I've corrected it for both fields triggering event.
As for stables, they will be in building on the right of the inn. However in next release.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Tales of Atrocia 0.01 (RPG MAKER MV GAME +fixes)

Postby Azirovka » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:09 am

Don't see many games where the player is a monster girl, really liked it.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:36 am

Azirovka wrote:Don't see many games where the player is a monster girl, really liked it.

Well there will be playable elf girl, dwarf girl and human girl to :) But for starter I want to give some unusual choices :P
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:09 am

The game looks really nice and I hope there will more monster girls for the player to chose from,I personally like kitsune.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:06 am

Susuko wrote:The game looks really nice and I hope there will more monster girls for the player to chose from,I personally like kitsune.

There will be as one of my friends also wanted Kitsune to be playable race :)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 am

Urielzael2 wrote:
Susuko wrote:The game looks really nice and I hope there will more monster girls for the player to chose from,I personally like kitsune.

Yay,they can be cute and sexy even more so when they eat,also if I may suggest maybe a secret gathering of small people who are into being eaten and digested.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:24 am

Susuko wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:

Yay,they can be cute and sexy even more so when they eat,also if I may suggest maybe a secret gathering of small people who are into being eaten and digested.

Willing preys will be also a thing but not in so early in game :P Same goes to non-lethal - endo vore.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:57 am

We play monster girl ? And we have choice ? Very good game :gulp:
I miss 1 player prey scene, I have Lizard girl.
Also, after fight Lizard girl, if you decide eat both with player harpy, face in textbox will be that of player centaur.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:31 am

Ryuu27 wrote:We play monster girl ? And we have choice ? Very good game :gulp:
I miss 1 player prey scene, I have Lizard girl.
Also, after fight Lizard girl, if you decide eat both with player harpy, face in textbox will be that of player centaur.
if you play as centaur you may miss the Neko witch as some weird bug appears and I am trying to fix it now. Also thanks for info about textbox, fixed it now.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:59 am

Links for updated versions are placed. I hope this time bugs are fixed :)
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Goldendevil21 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:10 pm

Have to say, I enjoyed the game. Granted, the game was short but that is understandable with this literally being the first release. Here are my thoughts on what the game does well and what can be improved.

First, just love the artwork of the Centaur. While I have not played as a harpy yet, just fantastic job on the artwork. Just love how gigantic her breasts are and seeing her belly expand. This is a suggestion but would love for different sized enemies to make different sized bulges. A fairy is not going to be as big as a human. Though understand this game is still being developed.

Also enjoyed the dialogue for the NPC’s scattered throughout the world. A great way to show that this world is populated.

The quests were okay. Nothing really stood out but they did feel like you were progressing. The rewards you get were nicely varied. Sometimes gold. Sometimes armor. This is good.

Though did find the death of the caretakers parents to be rather bland. She gets over their deaths far to easily. Also, when her mother is dying, their is very little fanfare. Just 'Oh. I'm dying. Live your life' rolls over and dies.

This next part is suggestions and believe me, I have a lot of suggestions.

First, show the cult that is pursuing all preds and killing them. Really show how they are so devoted to their cause that they will kill anyone with the ‘gift.’ Even children. This will be a great way to develop the world building while also providing a guilt-free snack.

The next suggestion is quite complicated. Give us a hungry bar. It would add so much more immersion into the story where if you do not eat for a while, your stomach starts rumbling. Interrupting conversations, causing you to hit less and take damage more. And when you are full, you are at full power. Found the basic combat to not be a challenge. And believe me, the people playing this game are all over 18. So this would kill two birds with one stone as you are immersed in your characters gluttony while also providing a needed challenge to combat.

The next one is obvious and just expand the game but that is nothing revolutionary. Though Would LOVE to go to a town that charges fees for people entering and leaving. Seeing this, you team up with another traveler and you sneak the traveler past the guards in your horse stomach. Then once through, you are given the option to digest him or let him out. Just like the non-fatal vore side of things. Can’t have fun with friends and vore if its always a one-way trip. Another suggestion is come across a group of children playing hide and seek, and feeling sad that vore is not allowed, eat all the children, and let them play inside your belly for a few hours. On the condition they promise not to tell their parents. A great way to honor the goddesses will of reintroducing vore to the next generation.

To get around not just digesting everyone that fills your belly, maybe a quest to get a special potion that can temporarily stop your digestion.

And this one might not be implemented but would love to see the MC's breasts expand after every ten humanoid meals. Showing how she is getting stronger and sexier.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:37 pm

Goldendevil21 wrote:Have to say, I enjoyed the game. Granted, the game was short but that is understandable with this literally being the first release. Here are my thoughts on what the game does well and what can be improved.

First, just love the artwork of the Centaur. While I have not played as a harpy yet, just fantastic job on the artwork. Just love how gigantic her breasts are and seeing her belly expand. This is a suggestion but would love for different sized enemies to make different sized bulges. A fairy is not going to be as big as a human. Though understand this game is still being developed.

Also enjoyed the dialogue for the NPC’s scattered throughout the world. A great way to show that this world is populated.

The quests were okay. Nothing really stood out but they did feel like you were progressing. The rewards you get were nicely varied. Sometimes gold. Sometimes armor. This is good.

Though did find the death of the caretakers parents to be rather bland. She gets over their deaths far to easily. Also, when her mother is dying, their is very little fanfare. Just 'Oh. I'm dying. Live your life' rolls over and dies.

This next part is suggestions and believe me, I have a lot of suggestions.

First, show the cult that is pursuing all preds and killing them. Really show how they are so devoted to their cause that they will kill anyone with the ‘gift.’ Even children. This will be a great way to develop the world building while also providing a guilt-free snack.

The next suggestion is quite complicated. Give us a hungry bar. It would add so much more immersion into the story where if you do not eat for a while, your stomach starts rumbling. Interrupting conversations, causing you to hit less and take damage more. And when you are full, you are at full power. Found the basic combat to not be a challenge. And believe me, the people playing this game are all over 18. So this would kill two birds with one stone as you are immersed in your characters gluttony while also providing a needed challenge to combat.

The next one is obvious and just expand the game but that is nothing revolutionary. Though Would LOVE to go to a town that charges fees for people entering and leaving. Seeing this, you team up with another traveler and you sneak the traveler past the guards in your horse stomach. Then once through, you are given the option to digest him or let him out. Just like the non-fatal vore side of things. Can’t have fun with friends and vore if its always a one-way trip. Another suggestion is come across a group of children playing hide and seek, and feeling sad that vore is not allowed, eat all the children, and let them play inside your belly for a few hours. On the condition they promise not to tell their parents. A great way to honor the goddesses will of reintroducing vore to the next generation.

To get around not just digesting everyone that fills your belly, maybe a quest to get a special potion that can temporarily stop your digestion.

And this one might not be implemented but would love to see the MC's breasts expand after every ten humanoid meals. Showing how she is getting stronger and sexier.

Hello thank you for vast comment. Yes I planned that different sizes enemy will have different belly scale. And it will also work while being micro prey/pred yourself as I plan for fairy to be one of playable race (though in my world fairies won't be that small (like 2 or 2,5 ft tall).

As for scattering NPC yes. I plan that some quest/events will require you to come back to early location so you won't feel like you've emptied location and there is nothing else to do there.

As for quests: I plan to add guilds later which would be joinable (including as you named them "cult" /inquisiton) and like it was in Morrowind joining one guild would make you unable to join other. E.G. Temple was always with the teaching of Goddess while Inquistion not agree with vore part.

As for ruthlessness of cult ... they are kind more cruel than simply killing preds, more talented are taken into special labs for experiments etc, some even are brainwashed to become fanatics of inquisition or special units.

As for fees service there will be some moment and some clever skips. Game explains why our harpy is not flying 24/7 but e.g. she can fly across chasm of some sort rather than pay for a bridge (I plan for each race that will be released to have some moments to shine or to suck :P ).

As for hunger bar I feel scepthical as I hate limiting player in one way or another.

Endo vore is planned. However one must remeber that Player Character is for now rookie pred. Regardless of divine intervention put in her birth and talent to devour people and other beings she was never trained so she never thought about endo vore :P

As for weight gain/ making girls thiccer ;) Idea is nice but fact that I would need to track progress an update each vore scene for each stage of weight gain can make game bit problematic. It would either require special script or some sort of clever solution and since I am just average user of rpg maker I doubt I will think of it in closest time ... sorry :(
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:25 pm

Are you saying that the Temple is for vore while the cult is trying to banish vore?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:50 pm

Susuko wrote:Are you saying that the Temple is for vore while the cult is trying to banish vore?

Not excatly, temple basically not had problem with it as way the Goddesses made the world. On the other hand inquisition where thinking it is unbalanced and BS. :P (in short) In future updates there will be more explentaions.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Goldendevil21 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:54 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
Hello thank you for vast comment. Yes I planned that different sizes enemy will have different belly scale. And it will also work while being micro prey/pred yourself as I plan for fairy to be one of playable race (though in my world fairies won't be that small (like 2 or 2,5 ft tall).

As for scattering NPC yes. I plan that some quest/events will require you to come back to early location so you won't feel like you've emptied location and there is nothing else to do there.

As for quests: I plan to add guilds later which would be joinable (including as you named them "cult" /inquisiton) and like it was in Morrowind joining one guild would make you unable to join other. E.G. Temple was always with the teaching of Goddess while Inquistion not agree with vore part.

As for ruthlessness of cult ... they are kind more cruel than simply killing preds, more talented are taken into special labs for experiments etc, some even are brainwashed to become fanatics of inquisition or special units.

As for fees service there will be some moment and some clever skips. Game explains why our harpy is not flying 24/7 but e.g. she can fly across chasm of some sort rather than pay for a bridge (I plan for each race that will be released to have some moments to shine or to suck :P ).

As for hunger bar I feel scepthical as I hate limiting player in one way or another.

Endo vore is planned. However one must remeber that Player Character is for now rookie pred. Regardless of divine intervention put in her birth and talent to devour people and other beings she was never trained so she never thought about endo vore :P

As for weight gain/ making girls thiccer ;) Idea is nice but fact that I would need to track progress an update each vore scene for each stage of weight gain can make game bit problematic. It would either require special script or some sort of clever solution and since I am just average user of rpg maker I doubt I will think of it in closest time ... sorry :(

Thanks for responding to all my thoughts and suggestions. Look forward to all the different unique ways different races have different advantages. Like a harpy simply flying over a bridge instead of paying a fee. And also look forward to all the different belly sizes you can get from different meals. And about the cult/guild, just really wanted a enemy in the game that will try to kill you, even if you never devoured anyone before. Showing that any group can become evil if taken too far. And aw... I really wanted to have a hunger bar. Something to add a challenge to players who might have to stock up on bread for large journeys. And completely understand the lack of weight gain. That would require so much more effort and drawing for all the different species you play as, as well as different sized meals. (Maybe something smaller where you help a girl grow her boobs by finding a big meal for her.)
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightWing7177 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:00 am

Oooh I'm gonna enjoy playing this, can't wait for unbirth
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game