Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [v2.4.7]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [3rd Demo]

Postby RedSun » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:56 pm

Can't find the new scene with Gurin everyone is talking about. Been running in circles for a while after I got the acid potion, pretty sure I've entered every room and interacted with all items. Am I supposed to do something before I digest Shino?
RedSun
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:21 pm

RedSun wrote:Can't find the new scene with Gurin everyone is talking about. Been running in circles for a while after I got the acid potion, pretty sure I've entered every room and interacted with all items. Am I supposed to do something before I digest Shino?

Spoiler: show
Run right past the toilet on the 1st floor. You'll eventually head towards the emergency exit. You should have a ghost following one step behind you in that room.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:35 pm

Some of the new additions for the next release are so good that I've decided not to show them yet.

I'm pretty excited about the future of this game :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:45 pm

Egads wrote:Some of the new additions for the next release are so good that I've decided not to show them yet.

I'm pretty excited about the future of this game :D

oooOOOooooh, well now that has me curious.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:44 pm

On one hand, I can respect being secretive for updates. Makes the surprise all the better.
On the other hand, this game is really fun and I'm too eager to see what will be added next.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CreederineStrikers2022 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:18 pm

Good Game, 8O 8O 8O But I was walking in to the exit and it even scared me, Very Scary true. 8O 8O 8O
CreederineStrikers2022
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:13 am

This game is doing a really good job of capturing the more "find the million ways to die" style RPG horror games like Witch's House. Kinda comical, kinda 'scary,' I hope to see a lot more~.

Couple things, is the load (with face change jumpscare) from losing the case ment to lock the game entirely?
Also, said chase could really use the left and lower left ghosts moved back 2-3 squares, it's really fiddly to get in that door even when you know which way to run in advance.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaffek » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:14 pm

Okay, so I’m pretty sure I’m stupid, but I can’t find the bat for the life of me. I know it exists because it’s been talked about, but I have no idea where it is. Can someone tell me or give me a hint, because I feel like I’ve been everywhere
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:33 pm

It's in the chest from the piano room. You'll need to find the key for it first, and don't forget to equip it before tying to open it.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:08 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:It's in the chest from the piano room. You'll need to find the key for it first, and don't forget to equip it before tying to open it.

Aaaaah I see! I use a touch screen so I usually ran through it! Thank you!
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:09 pm

Alright, very glad that there's a new demo out, however I'm personally stuck on what to do with the Acid Potion. I thought it was to be used as a means to destroy the flower next to the save area, but even with it equipped, I get the usual "You can't break it with your bare hands" message. Would someone mind helping me out here, please?
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:30 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Alright, very glad that there's a new demo out, however I'm personally stuck on what to do with the Acid Potion. I thought it was to be used as a means to destroy the flower next to the save area, but even with it equipped, I get the usual "You can't break it with your bare hands" message. Would someone mind helping me out here, please?

Try equipping it then interacting with the flowers.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:46 pm

ThatOneGuy75 wrote:Alright, very glad that there's a new demo out, however I'm personally stuck on what to do with the Acid Potion. I thought it was to be used as a means to destroy the flower next to the save area, but even with it equipped, I get the usual "You can't break it with your bare hands" message. Would someone mind helping me out here, please?

Acid is for just outside of the emergency exit. The flower requires a bat iirc
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:28 pm

I'm kinda tempted to write a guide to help out, but it feels like all the questions for the current build are answered already.
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:38 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:

Try equipping it then interacting with the flowers.

Just to reiterate, I did say "but even with it equipped"...
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThatOneGuy75 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:41 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:

Acid is for just outside of the emergency exit. The flower requires a bat iirc

Well now I feel dumb, lmao. Thanks for the help, I guess I should've tried out all of the items first before asking for help on here, aha.
ThatOneGuy75
Somewhat familiar

Re: Kirumi ~ An RPG Horror Vore Game [4th Demo]

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:31 pm

4th Demo Released!

Originally I was gonna release the full version of the game, but due to me being sick I've decided to make the ending it's own separate version. So you won't see the ending in this demo, but you will in the full release.
Anywho, I hope you guys and gals enjoy this new demo! It's probably my favourite so far due to the new content that's in it. Some rooms that were locked before are now open so make sure to explore the school :wink:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:39 pm

Can someone help me out. I cannot find what to use the belly shaped key on. I've tried everything I can think of. I thought the model in the doctors lab would be it but nope.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:41 pm

lypo wrote:Can someone help me out. I cannot find what to use the belly shaped key on. I've tried everything I can think of. I thought the model in the doctors lab would be it but nope.

Not all keys are for a door...
Do you remember the locked chest that the piano-playing ghost gave you?

Also, found a bit of a bug. If you're in the underground section and you use Warp (is it intended for us to be able to use that there?) the entire game turns greyscale and stays that way until you re-enter that area.
Last edited by Achenar on Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Achenar
Participator

Postby lypo » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:15 pm

Achenar wrote:
lypo wrote:Can someone help me out. I cannot find what to use the belly shaped key on. I've tried everything I can think of. I thought the model in the doctors lab would be it but nope.

Not all keys are for a door...
Do you remember the locked chest that the piano-playing ghost gave you?

That's what that did! I must have had the belly key equipped when I checked that because I never realized it was locked. Thank you.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game