秘宝の欠片,Treasure Fragments

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

秘宝の欠片,Treasure Fragments

Postby therusted » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:43 pm

So there is this game on pixiv that has a bat girl that does vore

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=76153465

does anyone know how to get to the vore?or at least save the game?
also please tell us the controls because i know u should be able to da a specil dash thing that i was never able to do
and tell me how to get past a game over screen without restarting the game

Thanks
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Re: 秘宝の欠片,Treasure Fragments

Postby mr_dawg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:22 pm

There's a revival point about 3 rooms in the game that you can save at by pressing up. Every time I died I started there afterwards. Seems kinda buggy though?
Change the equipped "wepon" in the upper left by pressing the W key. I don't know what "M" does, but the "E" lets you dash by pressing the D key.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:22 pm

There are save crystals you push the up arrow on. You need to have clothes on to do the dash. W changes your skills. once it says E and you have clothes on then D will dash. Also I can't find the vore save for inside the game files. Am stuck progression wise with no where left to go
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mr_dawg » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Alright it seems like you need yellow crystals to progress at some points. You can get one after the first save point by entering a room and killing the two guards assaulting the NPCs inside, when you exit the yellow crystal will be on a little platform.

You can get a second yellow crystal by killing all the monsters in the town area after the second save point. I killed everything outside, killed everything in the houses(except some plant that always respawned) and when I headed back to the save point the yellow crystal was there.

Once you have both you can head back into the castle and go right through the corridor that was filled with friendly NPCs. Keep heading right through the right side gargoyle room and you'll eventually climb up to where a 3rd save point and the bat boss are. Seems like the vore scene is triggered by getting hit by projectiles she fires while at the top of the screen until you get trapped in an egg, getting hit while knocked down and naked just leads to a tail fucking scene.
Last edited by mr_dawg on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Would anybody be willing to record the scene for me? The game is sadly made in Pixel Game Maker MV, and so I'd literally need a new GPU in order to play it.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby scottypilgrim » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:50 pm

It's a free game so sharing scenes should be fine. https://puu.sh/Ej8FC/9014228bee.mp4 There's no sound I don't think.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dracoman90 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Is anyone having trouble with running it i'm using a locale emulator and that shit doesn't want to work
dracoman90
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:03 am

dracoman90 wrote:Is anyone having trouble with running it i'm using a locale emulator and that shit doesn't want to work

It's possible that your GPU just can't run Pixel Game Maker MV games. That's the case for me.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:38 pm

TBH you're not missing much it's just a SUUUPER buggy and unpolished trial. It shows promise but it's got a lot mroe work to do
Talon13
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:53 pm

It might not run unless you rename the folder into something English. The garbled mess it might come as breaks trying to run it.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Nouvi wrote:It might not run unless you rename the folder into something English. The garbled mess it might come as breaks trying to run it.

Wow. Just wow. I can't believe that's why I couldn't start it. Freaking Occam's Razor. Thanks,
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whatsoooever » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:40 am

Save right before the bat.

Uzip it into C:\Users\<YourName>\AppData\Local\<name_of_game_folder_you_renamed_it_to>\save\play_0.json
Attachments
play_0.zip
(23.46 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:09 pm

therusted wrote:So there is this game on pixiv that has a bat girl that does vore

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=76153465

does anyone know how to get to the vore?or at least save the game?
also please tell us the controls because i know u should be able to da a specil dash thing that i was never able to do
and tell me how to get past a game over screen without restarting the game

Thanks

Found this many weeks ago and played to the end of the demo. Vore is at boss before end of demo, dash not really necessary, just careful timing with attacking and don't attack with a combo, just hit, retreat, then hit again, three hits take out most enemies, some take several more. Scene is basically batgirl shoots out projectiles that if it hits your character while out of clothing encases you in an egg, then she'll swoop down from left top to right bottom, when she hits you, if you've not struggled out of your egg through struggle function (a and s), her tail will open up at the end and begin to engulf the egg, if you still don't struggle out of the grab before the tail completely surrounds the egg, you get gradually pulled into the tail to the stomach/womb, and get a game over showing you inside her sex with your head sticking out. No sound, clunky controls, not that hard though it is a bit frustrating.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:19 pm

They gave the game a little update today.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/78277569
So far, the game runs MUCH smoother on my end. However there are still some bugs going around. One major one is that when the evil bat boss eggs you, you instantly break out when the escape prompt comes up, meaning the tail vore scene won't trigger in this version. I also don't know if there's anymore after the boss. There's finally a scene after you beat the boss, but I couldn't find a way forward after that. I could go back to the previous room but going forward there gets me back to the boss room with the boss still there, but the trigger to go to the next scene is still there if you go to the middle of the screen. It's weird cause in the files it looks like there's data ingame for at least a few more enemies, but I couldn't go any further than beating the boss. If anyone else finds anything new, let me know what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: The dev posted a quick update today for the game, and the bug where you escaped the boss's egg attack is fixed now. Hooray for smooth tail vore animations!
Last edited by VirtuosoViking on Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:08 am

Just so you know, the game is pretty much all centered around "Furry Lolita (ケモロリ)" Meaning furry underage. (IE: The main character) While "Lolita" in English terms usually means a specific victorian style of fashion, the actual word at the end is "loli" (ロリ.) This is why it's important to actually not take machine translations at face value, and look at individual phrases and context. (Plus, it doesn't help that the artwork on that specific tag is all about furry underage, and not the fashion sense.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:17 pm

Alright, so after...well, quite a while since the last game update, it seems the dev is now finished with the game and they already have a release date for the game on DLsite. It'll be February 4th(or the 3rd cause of time zones).
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/ ... 71494.html
There's an updated demo on the site that runs very well, along with a few level design changes. There's also music and sound effects, but no voice over.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:52 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Alright, so after...well, quite a while since the last game update, it seems the dev is now finished with the game and they already have a release date for the game on DLsite. It'll be February 4th(or the 3rd cause of time zones).
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/ ... 71494.html
There's an updated demo on the site that runs very well, along with a few level design changes. There's also music and sound effects, but no voice over.

Glad to hear that it's going to be a full game.

Currently there are two vore scenes in the game. The before mentioned bat and a crocodile/alligator lady regular enemy later on, though it's right after those encounters that the version I have ends. It's not bad, look forward to seeing what it sounds like though since there has never been any sound before.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:44 am

Oh, speaking of which, the demo on the DLsite only goes up to the bat boss, though there are other areas in the demo that aren't in the previous version. Seems like it'll be some kind of fast travel to the different areas.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:07 pm

Yeah, I checked the Pixiv every now and then to see if they have anything new added to that game and if they did to grab the update. The most current update to their Pixiv version is from 1/10/2021. The area itself is shown in the DLsite video, but not the gator girls. Rough platforming area btw. Perhaps the full game will be easier and smoother.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:30 pm

Alright, game's out right now. Pretty good. Pretty short too. There's a good number of vore scenes too, ranging from oral, unbirth, and tail vore. It seems the dev is planning to update the game sometime down the line for a "true ending", but I don't know if that entails more scene. There will, however, be an English translation eventually though.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game