Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Rina's Journey - Expansion. (01-16-22) Bug Fix release V

Postby fan66 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:57 am

Great game! Can't wait to play the next update!
fan66
New to the forum

Postby frankh24 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:24 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
SillyLilBug wrote:Oooh this looks amazing so far! Really like that there's some M/f content too. It's a nice addition that broadens your audience and makes it more fun to play for more people, which is by no means a waste of time. Many folks are really appreciative to see such an addition and the time and effort you've taken to implement them, myself included.

It's a shame some folks pitch a fit and act entitled whenever male preds are included, just because it's not their personal preference and the game doesn't cater to them alone. If they don't like it, they can play a different game or go make their own instead of crapping all over someone else's hard work. Just irks me whenever I see that kind of behavior towards devs and content creators in the community.

Vore Twitter is really active and has a lot of folks that appreciate male preds and M/f content if you wanted to advertise it there too. You could also list it on Vorea.live which is a great platform for finding vore games. I know you probably have your plate full atm, but just throwing out some ideas to expand your reach if you were remotely interested. Feel free to ignore :)

frankh24 wrote:Hey to everyone complaining about the male content ITS NOT YOUR GAME. This is completely free content that you can choose to play or don't play at your leisure if you don't like it don't play it or MAKE YOUR OWN. Apologies for being rude it just pisses me off the the first comment is a complaint and I don't want equino to be discouraged from his creative endeavors. And to equino great job man when I found your continuation it knocked my socks off keep up the good work. Haven't been able to play this update yet joiplay doesn't seem to like it and refuses to launch. But I'm super stoked to try it out.

I was asked to provide feedback and testing when OP initially started working on this over a year and half ago, and was happy to see a first release of this. People have preferences and seek out content that fits what they like. Adding animals and males to the game is disappointing since it moves away from what the game originally focused on.

Yoshi I would like to apologize for being so harsh on you Im just frustrated with how many projects die in this community @shrink exp shrink fun any for you longtimers out there Rockyformayor's dreams. I just really don't want to see another title with the message next update soon without any updates for literally years it's been 2+ for shrink exp and shrink fun and I press x to doubt many here remember dreams. I just hope we can end the negativity in our community starting with myself. Again I was out of line and apologize for my actions.

Tldr - vote Rockyformayor
frankh24
New to the forum

Postby VOPhotoshop » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:01 pm

Never played the original release but been playing the absolute shit out of this one! First off the writing has been fantastic and by far one of the best parts of the game, the amount of way to be eaten has given me a lot of reply value still cant seem to get the bunny girl cv end but would love to see more events like the maid and mother and daughter scene. Love the internals really adds a lot to the game wish more rpg maker games would implement them I just sort of wish there was more to do once swallowed like more random dialogue options when interacting with the stomach or even to let Rina "relieve some tension" whiles she stews. Don't have any real criticisms of the game just small tweaks like the ability to sprint, audio setting and naming saves but other then that I seriously cant wait for the next update very excited to see where this game goes :D
VOPhotoshop
Participator

Postby equino » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:08 pm

VOPhotoshop wrote:Never played the original release but been playing the absolute shit out of this one! First off the writing has been fantastic and by far one of the best parts of the game, the amount of way to be eaten has given me a lot of reply value still cant seem to get the bunny girl cv end but would love to see more events like the maid and mother and daughter scene. Love the internals really adds a lot to the game wish more rpg maker games would implement them I just sort of wish there was more to do once swallowed like more random dialogue options when interacting with the stomach or even to let Rina "relieve some tension" whiles she stews. Don't have any real criticisms of the game just small tweaks like the ability to sprint, audio setting and naming saves but other then that I seriously cant wait for the next update very excited to see where this game goes :D

Thanks! I'm in the middle of sprite work right now for the next set. Then I've got to start building scene/maps ^^ So still a couple months out. For the bunny scene:
Spoiler: show
When you go to the Inn after escaping from the cat girl, you'll get caught. There will be a mouth scene or a toy scene. Either one features a dong that you can enter. Once you've been pulled down into the sack one ending is triggered by just touching the testi, and the other is by rubbing on the walls a few times. Hope this helps ^^;;
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby dreyk » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Thank you so much for continuing this game, I loved the cat girl scene back then and I love it even more now.
you are a hero keep up the great work :3
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tarpon » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Treasure it is,wonderful game :D
Tarpon
New to the forum

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:38 pm

I tried to play the game with the updated files, but it's telling me several files are missing like, Unable to find file Graphics/Tiles/001-Titles01 or rgss-rtp standard not found. Is there another download? I tried both media and mega downloads.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:55 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:I tried to play the game with the updated files, but it's telling me several files are missing like, Unable to find file Graphics/Tiles/001-Titles01 or rgss-rtp standard not found. Is there another download? I tried both media and mega downloads.

You probably need the RPG Maker XP Run Time Package:
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

Direct download link:
https://dl.degica.com/rpgmakerweb/run-time-packages/xp_rtp104e.exe
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:19 pm

psicotik wrote:
GenoBreaker666 wrote:I tried to play the game with the updated files, but it's telling me several files are missing like, Unable to find file Graphics/Tiles/001-Titles01 or rgss-rtp standard not found. Is there another download? I tried both media and mega downloads.

You probably need the RPG Maker XP Run Time Package:
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

Direct download link:
https://dl.degica.com/rpgmakerweb/run-time-packages/xp_rtp104e.exe

Thank you! It's working now.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorefan93 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:56 pm

Hi, loving the game, was wondering if there is a discord for it or should I just bookmark this forum?
vorefan93
New to the forum

Postby equino » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:33 pm

vorefan93 wrote:Hi, loving the game, was wondering if there is a discord for it or should I just bookmark this forum?

Nope no discord yet. Might make one when the next version is ready for testing. Right now I'm just doing sprite work and some background image work anyways, so there's not much to share atm. If March is less busy for me than Feb at work, I should have more progress by then.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorefan93 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:40 pm

equino wrote:
vorefan93 wrote:Hi, loving the game, was wondering if there is a discord for it or should I just bookmark this forum?

Nope no discord yet. Might make one when the next version is ready for testing. Right now I'm just doing sprite work and some background image work anyways, so there's not much to share atm. If March is less busy for me than Feb at work, I should have more progress by then.
Ah well, will just bookmark this page then. Not sure if your after any bugs, but the morning of the expedition, when you are just Rina, the nipple/Vore scene freezes once you are swallowed, you get a black screen, but can still bring up the menu. Not sure if this has been raised previously.
vorefan93
New to the forum

Postby sizehunter » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:51 pm

It's been some time since I last played Rina's Journey, and I don't know if a bugfix for this has been mentioned... But after you get out of Tammy for the first unbirth scene, and you try to go back in when you can, it leads to a black screen. I haven't played it since before the fix first came out, due to lack of time and dnd stuff I've been doing.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:37 am

how do you get burped out by the catgirl?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:58 pm

nukers1 wrote:how do you get burped out by the catgirl?

Choice: Hi my name is Rina...
Then you end up in her mouth. You can get a belly scene where then you are burped up if you get swallowed willingly.
This scene is sort of skipped if you just go to the teeth and hit enter to try and get Hilda to save you.

vorefan93 wrote:morning of the expedition, when you are just Rina, the nipple/Vore scene freezes once you are swallowed

Thanks, I'll add it to the list to take a look at it before the next release.

sizehunter wrote:But after you get out of Tammy for the first unbirth scene, and you try to go back in when you can, it leads to a black screen.

I'm pretty sure I fixed that in the current release. If not let me know and I'll add it to the list.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:12 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:

Something being free doesn't absolve it of constructive criticism. Most content these days is "free."

"I don't like thing, stop doing thing I don't like." Is hardly constructive.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VOPhotoshop » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:49 pm

equino wrote:
VOPhotoshop wrote:Never played the original release but been playing the absolute shit out of this one! First off the writing has been fantastic and by far one of the best parts of the game, the amount of way to be eaten has given me a lot of reply value still cant seem to get the bunny girl cv end but would love to see more events like the maid and mother and daughter scene. Love the internals really adds a lot to the game wish more rpg maker games would implement them I just sort of wish there was more to do once swallowed like more random dialogue options when interacting with the stomach or even to let Rina "relieve some tension" whiles she stews. Don't have any real criticisms of the game just small tweaks like the ability to sprint, audio setting and naming saves but other then that I seriously cant wait for the next update very excited to see where this game goes :D

Thanks! I'm in the middle of sprite work right now for the next set. Then I've got to start building scene/maps ^^ So still a couple months out. For the bunny scene:
When you go to the Inn after escaping from the cat girl, you'll get caught. There will be a mouth scene or a toy scene. Either one features a dong that you can enter. Once you've been pulled down into the sack one ending is triggered by just touching the testi, and the other is by rubbing on the walls a few times. Hope this helps ^^;;

You know I never once though about touching the giant orb in the middle of his sack lmao
Take your time I 'm sure it'll be worth the wait :gulp:
VOPhotoshop
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:44 pm

equino wrote:
nukers1 wrote:how do you get burped out by the catgirl?

Choice: Hi my name is Rina...
Then you end up in her mouth. You can get a belly scene where then you are burped up if you get swallowed willingly.
This scene is sort of skipped if you just go to the teeth and hit enter to try and get Hilda to save you.

vorefan93 wrote:morning of the expedition, when you are just Rina, the nipple/Vore scene freezes once you are swallowed

Thanks, I'll add it to the list to take a look at it before the next release.

sizehunter wrote:But after you get out of Tammy for the first unbirth scene, and you try to go back in when you can, it leads to a black screen.

I'm pretty sure I fixed that in the current release. If not let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Ay, thanks for the help
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:36 am

scottypilgrim wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:

Something being free doesn't absolve it of constructive criticism. Most content these days is "free."

"I don't like thing, stop doing thing I don't like." Is hardly constructive.

Not really what I said at all. I didn't say "stop."
Just expressed disappointment for time spent on penis/sex and male vore scenes that could have been spent on new girl characters, etc.

Anyway still looking forward to new characters.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby jaded353 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:04 pm

so uh...i haven't played this for a very long time, could uh, someone remind me how to get tammy to unbirth rina? ^^;

EDIT; figured it out, sorry 'x3 um, i did notice there was an issue where when i tried to interact with the back wall after being used as a willing toy, it sent me back to the house map with rina at full size for some reason, dunno if it was actually me interacting there or a timed event or something but it definitely bugged there ^^;
jaded353
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game