Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Size Matters 2022 English v1.0

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:11 am

vitoris wrote:Anyone wanna give a guy a word of advice for the Mini-Garden? Cannot for the life of me make any progress, all the buildings are locked except for the corporation, and one of the towns kicks me out after I take one step in it. I'm completely lost and think I might have soft-locked the game.

Is this the first time reaching it? Has Megumi grown and gone in the back room to the director?

Which town was kicking you out.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vitoris » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:41 pm

Daichi777 wrote:
vitoris wrote:Anyone wanna give a guy a word of advice for the Mini-Garden? Cannot for the life of me make any progress, all the buildings are locked except for the corporation, and one of the towns kicks me out after I take one step in it. I'm completely lost and think I might have soft-locked the game.

Is this the first time reaching it? Has Megumi grown and gone in the back room to the director?

Which town was kicking you out.

It's the town to the left of the slums-type town. I figured it out, btw, turns out you're actually supposed to go back and buy growth potions, I've just been using the one in the music room over and over again, it lets you use it regardless of if you have one in your inventory.

That said, I really need a walkthrough for this game, I keep getting stuck running around like a chicken with its head cut off because I have no idea where to go next or what to do.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:53 am

Are all the images broken for everyone else?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby gam » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:07 am

What do i need to do to go back to the human realm?
gam
New to the forum

Postby gam » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 am

I think theres a bug on the other continent of the human world, when you go there theres a giant girl (same sprite as the one in your party from the start) if you talk to her an other one spawns
gam
New to the forum

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:20 am

gam wrote:I think theres a bug on the other continent of the human world, when you go there theres a giant girl (same sprite as the one in your party from the start) if you talk to her an other one spawns

I'm currently doing fixes for the game over the next 20 hours or so. I've had a look but can't find anything like this.

Do you have a screenshot of the area by chance or exactly where it is and how to get to it? I've checked both human realms and not sure if you're meaning the original or the gym portal one.

EDIT: Nvm found what you were meaning. Was the red head character not Megumi you meant. Was a debug character I left in before whoops!
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 am

Game Updated to v1.1 - Notes can be found in notepad in the game folder with the rest.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/StcEjTLR#O0OVk-H-K ... ObWeUeHNH8

A few bugs that I was told of I couldn't replicate, and I have a strong suspicion it may have been because of old saves used and not a brand new one from New Game. I'm not interested or going to look into fixing any that occurred from an old save file because as mentioned before it is a complete waste of time to try. Old save files have things enabled and who knows what from different versions and were probably debug save files for certain parts of the game. They only exist so you can access events faster than starting a new game still as for the most part they would be unaffected.

Following Patches and fixes v1.1
- Hotel Vent area enlarged around save crystal so you won't get stuck. Previous save files that were stuck here will work again now if loaded.
- Yushia's Destroyed World: Boulders are no longer in Japanese.
- Added small text note to Bandit Camp after Yushia saying 'there's nothing here' that Megumi requires her uniform and to be a giantess to play the event. It shouldn't of been playable in the first place if she was not in her uniform so not sure if this was on a new save file.
- Human Realm (Gym Portal): Removed the debug dude I forgot in there while the 2 girls attack the town/castle. (I used it to previously force the battle against their shoes to play so I could debug those fights).
- Gym Storage Room: Moved the transition point 1 square north on entry so you don't get stuck while big.
- Music Room SE 1F: Removed the debug growing portal that you could use infinitely freely. (Whoops!)
- School South Entrance 1F Contact Lens Girl: Removed the option to tell her the tiny city under the vending machine as it was a dead end. Made it instead have Megumi tell her normally that she found the contact lens on the floor. I vaguely remember doing this event way back and being able to use this option. However I couldn't find anything that continued it. The alternative was to tie it into the last part of the event where the girl finds it after sleeping at the inn but there were a lot of variables to touch there to make it happen and I'd rather not mess something up.
- School South Entrance 1F: Fixed the blonde girl trying to turn herself into a beyblade and gave her the therapy and support she needed to remain still.
- School NW 1F Art Room: Walled over North entrance so the room makes sense. Only 1 entry/exit now at the South.
- School NW 1F Corridor: Removed the broom storage room next to the art room to avoid confusion.
- Tampon Event: Cannot find anything that gives the tampon a collision in the first place. Only the vagina itself. It's a complicated event from the way it's done anyway and I risk breaking it by adding in collision.
- Mini-Garden Business District: Moved the transition point back to the North (was South in last patch but turns out it broke some things by doing so). Also moved the Northern cars down 1 square each to avoid spawning in on them or being forced kicked from the city.
- Mini-Garden Business District: Added extra check that requires Megumi to have talked to Mio to start the event in the first place for the tinies/building options to spawn. It shouldn't have been possible to even start the event if played on a new save but added this in just in case. Old saves will need to talk to Mio again to trigger this fix in the background and make them appear. You can talk to her even if you started it and it will do a check in the back for you.
- Mini-Garden Business District: Divine Punishment event option for 'Drop to Ground' now requires the minimum spell to have been learnt beforehand so it makes sense. If you haven't learnt it you will need to reload a save and find the class that grants it.
- Mini-Garden Save Crystal Town: Added in a small red chest in the center of town that gives 1x Big Potion to avoid soft locking and not being able to continue to Mio or exiting the city. Use it wisely.
- Infirmary: Moved the Nurse up 1 tile and facing North. This is because of her having no action while you're a tiny so now she can look like she's ignoring you as a tiny. Hope this doesn't break anything, I get the feeling I've seen her move before somewhere...
- Infirmary: When you have triggered the right options and have the time bomb. The blonde girl will now go straight to the bed and sleep instead of waiting for a very long time for no reason before moving.

Misc (My own notes)
- Game Project has had all maps sorted into proper areas so now I can actually find stuff instantly without ripping my hair out. Shouldn't affect gameplay at all but you never know so making a note.
- Game Version updated to v1.1
- Uru Patreon page link on title screen doesn't seem to load all the top. Cannot fix without breaking so leaving as is as it still works randomly. Tried re-exporting the game and it works there but broke other things and unsure why.

Bugs Reported to me that I cannot find any issues or need more detail to investigate:
- Key Items not disappearing once used/given: No change because it would require a whole lot of time to check every single event in game to make sure removing the item doesn't break something. Uru had a lot of things requiring the item to trigger appearance or continuance and it's a tiny thing. Also it lets the player know where they are at or what they have done on what save. Especially if they are returning to the save after a long time. Someone may also make a bug report that something broke/disappeared without knowing they've done it too.
- Only one boulder being moved: All boulders showing they should be able to be moved. No Change.
- Human Realm (Gym portal): When the 2 girls invade, it freezes/nothing happens/can't move after they move off screen. Tested and working fine. There is a pause so wait a bit until they talk again to continue. I know something that may cause it to do this on the off chance, but the best thing to do is just reload the save and it should hopefully be fine.
- Redhead Girl (Storage Room NE 1F): Cannot find any issues or getting stuck. Possible related to generic being stuck which can happen randomly if walking/having something walk into you or when growing as the hitbox changes.
- X-ray Vision is keyboard 'C' (my bad) and requires the tomb to be bought/found/used to enable first.
- Mini-Garden Business District: Talking to Mio after doing the Divine Punishment event will still keep the cars there but they've been moved 1 tile down so you don't get trapped. I'm not turning off the switch that puts them there because you've completed the event. It can break other things in the game from the looks and there's nothing new there anyway. If you want to visit that district as a tiny, do it as a tiny before the event.
- Infirmary Girl Event Error (Uncaught TypeError): Cannot replicate. Suggest redownloading or re-extracting the game. Check the Rar message log to see if you get any errors. If any errors while extracting then something is bound to not work or break.
- Events softlocking/breaking other events if done before certain ones: I need to be told exact steps to investigate this. Originally the game did have some that did this but I fixed it originally. I'm only interested in ones that are affected on a brand new save game. Not loaded from a previous one because it's pointless to look into it when they have old broken things enabled.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Size Matters 2022 English v1.1 (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby EpicusMaximus » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:28 am

Anybody know how to get to this scene here? From what I understand the game can be finished without it

https://fapster.xxx/videos/94849/size-m ... king-game/
EpicusMaximus
New to the forum

Postby Yulara » Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:08 am

There is a sequence break bug once you get into the small city in the school. After you get dropped in and leave the area with the houses walk down to the very bottom and then enter the middle city tile. You'll find a giant severed arm on the bottom right side of the map and once you leave you are suddenly giant and sent to find Mio. The save I'm using is on the v1.1 version, but it was created on the first version of the game that you updated here.
Hate that I found this stuff tbh.
Yulara
New to the forum

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:30 pm

I swear there was a part where you have to enter this black haired woman's stomach and you've got to line up some vertical and horizontal cursors....anybody know where that part is?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Zephyr231 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:01 am

Yoshi174 wrote:I swear there was a part where you have to enter this black haired woman's stomach and you've got to line up some vertical and horizontal cursors....anybody know where that part is?

It's the toothpick event. If you fail, you get swallowed. I forget the exact conditions to trigger it though...
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:18 pm

Zephyr231 wrote:
Yoshi174 wrote:I swear there was a part where you have to enter this black haired woman's stomach and you've got to line up some vertical and horizontal cursors....anybody know where that part is?

It's the toothpick event. If you fail, you get swallowed. I forget the exact conditions to trigger it though...

she's not in her spot in any of the school saves. If anyone knows what to do to get her to show there....let me know
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby EvanLora » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:35 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
Zephyr231 wrote:

she's not in her spot in any of the school saves. If anyone knows what to do to get her to show there....let me know

She appears just when you learn the teleport spell on one of the rooms on the left, on 2nd floor!

Also, can you pick tinies up in this version? I've tried and I always kill them.

This is based on 0.5, right? Can anyone answer if there's a changelog for events on japanese 0.6 and 0.7? Are there any plans from daichi to update this 1.1 version with 0.7 japanese events, or are they already included? I just wanna make sure I'm getting everything and if there's a need to play japanese 0.7 after this one.

But well, from what I'm playing, it's nice. A bug here and there, but I can make a list when I have more time. I'm playing on JoyPlay for Android, so I want to rule it out as a potential cause. Thanks, Daichi!
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Yulara wrote:There is a sequence break bug once you get into the small city in the school. After you get dropped in and leave the area with the houses walk down to the very bottom and then enter the middle city tile. You'll find a giant severed arm on the bottom right side of the map and once you leave you are suddenly giant and sent to find Mio. The save I'm using is on the v1.1 version, but it was created on the first version of the game that you updated here.

Whoops thought I answered this one my bad. There's a secondary of that business district map in the game as it's a cutscene/event for the big part. It might be save related from the sounds, I did do something after to make things check to trigger that event in the latest version.

EvanLora wrote:Also, can you pick tinies up in this version? I've tried and I always kill them.

This is based on 0.5, right? Can anyone answer if there's a changelog for events on japanese 0.6 and 0.7? Are there any plans from daichi to update this 1.1 version with 0.7 japanese events, or are they already included? I just wanna make sure I'm getting everything and if there's a need to play japanese 0.7 after this one.

But well, from what I'm playing, it's nice. A bug here and there, but I can make a list when I have more time. I'm playing on JoyPlay for Android, so I want to rule it out as a potential cause. Thanks, Daichi!

No problem.

Tinies can be picked up if you have the tiny ring item equipped from memory. Can't remember how you get it off the top of my head. Think you can buy it from a shop too.

Not my game and Tsumi Umi Sushi has priority over me doing things for this one unless there's a bug that affects everyone and stops you immediately from being able to complete the game. I'm only doing bug fixes and not adding stuff in due to not being my game. Jap 0.7 had a bunch of different stuff done to various maps that I wouldn't even know anyhow, a lot of it were fixes I think but also making more events replayable with the code. The only new thing added I'm aware of was futa related which I will never look into even if bugged.

There's a few bugs that pop up time to time but some of them are more just being unlucky and having it trigger than outright happening to everyone if something was broken. I'm not looking at updating SM for awhile anyway but whenever I do I just go back through the bugs listed and will work it out from there if they're fixable.
Last edited by Daichi777 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:47 pm

Contains:
- Vore

Would be nice if you would be a little more descriptive here. I suspect it is just oral vore?
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:06 pm

Someone92 wrote:Contains:
- Vore

Would be nice if you would be a little more descriptive here. I suspect it is just oral vore?

It would be nice wouldn't it. That does come across a bit sarcastic to me, you may want to restructure and ask a bit more politely with others in future if that wasn't your intention.

I don't remember off the top of my head, someone else here might be able to list it for you. Think every orifice except ear/nose, though I get the feeling there might've been something nasal. Here's a copy/paste of the events from the notepad file:

Spoiler: show
-Demon Lord event
I've received a lot of opinions that the boss battle is a bit of a chore, but you can actually skip it by going down 3 times at the cliff you spawn at.
(The battle is just there to show how weak Tinies are, so there aren't really any forced battles besides this one).

-Demon Lord (Mao) invasion event
Starts when you come return from the cave to the east.

-Panties pet event
Approach the twintailed girl walking around the city while tiny.

-Bob-cut girl stomping event
Approach the bob-cut haired girl walking around the city while tiny.

-Loli event
Approach the little girl walking around the park while tiny.

-Peeping Tom event
Change into the school uniform at the hotel's toilet after obtaining it from the bath area.

-Loli buttcrush event
Climb on top of the chair in the hotel's changing area in the 1st floor.

-Futanari piss event
Enter the vent duct in the hotel's 2nd floor and peek into the toilet near the entrance

-Futanari teacher event
Approach the bespectacled teacher in the hotel's 2nd floor while tiny.

-Onako event
After seeing the girl buy Tinies from the city's Tiny Shop (wait in the shop for a few seconds), enter the vent duct in the hotel's 2nd floor and use a Small Potion to sneak into the girl's suite from the second vent duct deeper inside.

-Megumi growth event
Use a Big Potion to grow for the first time.

-Tiny refuge event
Approach the Tiny in the southwestern part of the city and take him with you or crush him while giant to enter the hut in the northwestern part of the city.

-Busty onee-san event
Drop into hole below the vent duct used during Onako's event.

-Divine punishment event
Go to the bandits' hideout in the Human Realm while playing as giant Megumi. The event won't start unless you're wearing the school uniform (otherwise the art wouldn't have matched).

-Pussy press event
Approach the girl in the hotel's bathhouse while tiny.

School events

-Blonde ojou stomping event
Approach the blonde girl right after entering the school.

-Contact lens girl
Sleep at the inn in Jihan City without giving the girl her contacts.
*Jihan City will be permanently destroyed after this event.
*You can't see it if you do give the girl her contacts.
*I might add more drawings for some of the scenes (the moment of the invasion, etc.) later on.

-Cheating girl event
Go to the classroom in the school's western wing and approach the black haired schoolgirl while tiny.

-Steak stealing event
Learn about the food crisis in Jihan City and climb on top of the table in the school's cafeteria through the chair.
Keep stealing steak pieces (there's a 1/5 chance of getting found each time).
You can trade the steak pieces you've found at Jihan City for some money.

-Test (boob crush) event
Approach the girl at the leftmost corner of the classroom while Tiny (and fail the test).

-Buttcrush event
Approach the green-haired girl walking around the school's western hallway while tiny (or just walk by her; she'd probably catch you either way).
You can view variations of the normal drawings for this event by talking to the girl while playing as giant Megumi and then approaching her again while tiny.

-Stomping event
Approach the bespectacled girl by the school's entrance while tiny.
You can view variations of the normal drawings for this event in the same way as the above event.

-Ramen event
Purchase Lunch Set B. The event has a 1/3 chance of starting upon eating it.

-First x-ray event
Approach the blue-haired girl after returning the contact lens to her while tiny (she can see Tinies now thanks to the contacts).
To use X-ray, buy the X-ray Tome sold at Jihan City, and press C while looking up at the girl to see through her clothes for 10 seconds at a time (costs 100 MP).

-Infirmary gyaru event
After the contacts event, go to the town below the ventilation fan to the left of the school building, obtain the Time Bomb, enter the infirmary while tiny, wait for the girl to fall asleep and then approach her.

-Perverted girl event
Approach the girl at the school's 2nd floor by the stairs (the drawings are different depending on whether you approach her without her noticing you or got discovered by her).

-Raising Club Member event
Approach the girl in the Tiny Raising Club in the school's 2nd floor's eastern pathway.
The Nylon String necessary to clear this event can be found in the 1st floor's faculty office.

-Onahole game event
Approach the girl in the 2nd floor's library while tiny.

-Insole crush event
Approach the girl standing in front of the shoe rack by the school's entrance while tiny (can only be seen after clearing the gyaru's event).

-Megumi event
Go to the infirmary after visiting the Mini-garden once; the nurse will be gone.
Inspect the cake on top of the table to start the event.

-Building buttcrush event
Inspect the small building at the Mini-garden's left side while giant.

-Piss event
Approach the blue-haired girl after giving her her contacts.

-Learning the Minimum spell
After obtaining the (Tiny Club) Membership Badge, talk to the club member in the classroom that's 2nd from top (western wing).

-Tiny capturing
Usually, approaching Tinies while being tiny yourself would start a conversation, whereas "approaching" them while giant would have Megumi crush them.
By equipping the "Tiny Ring" found in the Tiny Raising clubroom to Megumi, however, you may select several other methods of disposing of them.
™ Tinies vore
Press the R key (or simply wait some time) after having caught and brought along a number of Tinies with you (up to 5).
™ Tinies hand-crush
Same as above.

-Conversation between the Demon Lord and her underling (no drawing)
Starts after escaping from Megumi's vagina.

-Flat-chested ojou event
Talk to the girl in the music room while tiny. The event changes a bit depending on whether or not you've previously talked to the girl while playing as Megumi.

-Tiny sheltering
Survive the insole event and the orange-haired girl will start appearing in the Mini-garden.
You can increase your karma by catching Tinies and bringing them over to her.

-Banana slipping event
Step on the banana peel in the school's 1st floor's northwestern wing.

-Pubes forest event
Enter the storage room in the northeastern part of the school and approach the red-haired girl while Tiny.
(She peeks outside the room every few seconds; to enter the room while Tiny, you'll need to sneak in while she's holding the door open)

-Giantess invasion event
There's a hole in the gymnasium area's storage which you can enter while Tiny to get to a portal to the Human Realm.
Once you're in the human realm, enter the castle, talk to the king, watch the scene where the two schoolgirls enter the Human Realm and then go back to the cave that leads to the school.

-Toothpick event
The girl from the Tiny Raising Club is worried about something in the school's 1st floor's northern area; approach her while playing as giant Megumi to start the event.

-Divine punishment event
Talk to the club president, accept her request, and go to the city in the Mini-garden's southern area (next to the slums).
You can play the Building Picking minigame by inspecting the building while in possession of the Fruit Fork obtained after the toothpick event.

-Building picking event
Skewer and eat the bad guys (and/or innocents) by inserting your fork into the building's windows.
(Due to Megumi's cruelty, your karma may ultimately be affected by doing this event.)

™ You can have Megumi be either gentle or cruel depending on the events you choose to do, which will affect your karma value. I plan on making this value be a deciding factor in the course and activation prerequisites of some future events (as well as the contents of certain conversations).

-Giantess Invasion continuation
The two events triggered by entering the castle and the town now be viewed to completion.
You can battle the girls while Tiny. You can't win; only put up a futile struggle.
You can also battle the girls while playing as giant Megumi and defeat them, thus clearing this event and activating a new scene.

-Pubes Forest continuation
The continuation to the Pubes Forest event.
Enter the vagina after arriving at the clitoris to start the new segments where the smaller giantess arrives.
You can survive the event by reaching the uterus without touching the vaginal fluids too many times.

-2nd divine Punishment event
Added a few selections. The event is not complete yet, but I'll finish it after drawing 1 or 2 more illustrations and adding dialogue variations.
The last selection can only be chosen if you equip the "Libido Earrings" found in the top right corner of the town beforehand. This placement is temporary.

-Panty entrapment crush event
There's a hallway leading east in the school's northern wing. There's a locker room there; inspect the panties on the floor while Tiny.

-Catch event
First, enter the headmaster's office.
To enter, pick up the card key at the 2nd floor's northern wing, go to the city in the sewers, talk to the man and disable the security camera.
You can enter the headmaster's office even without disabling the camera, but it will lead to a game over. [You can normally only do all this after seeing the Unbirth and 2nd Divine Punishment event, but there's a blue button by the headmaster's office which allows you to do it even without seeing them].

If you hang around the office for a bit after disabling the camera, a conversation event with the Demon Lord will play. Afterwards, approach the maid (while either Tiny or giant) to start the event.
Incidentally, if you take the glasses on the table before starting the event, the maid will be without glasses during the event.

-Shower event
Enter the headmaster's office. Wait a little bit while Tiny and the maid will start moving towards the bath. Follow her, and approach her once she's directly in front of the shower (approaching her before that will trigger the Catch event).

-Bath event
Starts by getting in the lifeboat.
After a set times of times, the maid will say that some part of her body itches. Scratch it within one minute.
If you do it 3 times in a row, her pose will change, allowing you go inside the drainage that her right hand was hiding. You can go back to the sewers from there if you took the weapon's blueprints from the ship in the top right corner.

If you ignore her when she asks you to get her itch, you can start the pussy grinding event. If you ignore that, too, you get an instant game over.

-Pussy grinding event
Starts when you ignore the maid once. Go to the edge of the bathtub by climbing her right arm.
During the scene where her pussy chases you, if you get crushed after she reached her 3rd speed, you'll get an additional scene.
Incidentally, you can't survive this event (ignoring her once is a guaranteed game over one way or another).

-Fatty (Marshmallow) event
The girl from the Giant Invasion Event will be in the 2nd floor's eastern wing (after seeing her event), and if you talk to her, Marshmallow will appear in the 2nd floor's northern wing.
If you approach her without being seen while Tiny, you can hear her say the password to the headmaster's office.
If she does catch you, she'll start chasing you, triggering the event once she manages to catch you.

-Bonus drawing event
You can view the bonus drawing by talking to the girl in the upper area of the art classroom.
I can't stress the "bonus" part enough. Gore warning.

-Accidental vore event
A continuation of the toothpick event from a while ago.
Activates if you take too many turns to clean the food scraps.

-Foot climbing event
Approach the green-haired schoolgirl in the locker room while Tiny.
You can X-ray the first toe-grab drawing if you get the timing right.

-Guided missile minigame
Find the green-haired schoolgirl and return to the military base.

- Swimsuit Girls events (2 types)
After clearing the missile minigame, you can go to the pool.
The events start by approaching either of the girls at the poolside while Tiny.
Whether or not you get crushed depends on chance.

- Piss Attack event
Talk to the green-haired girl at the 2nd floor's northern wing. The event starts if you reveal what you know during the dialogue option.

- Candy Masturbation event
Use the card-key [found in the changing room by the pool after the missile minigame] to enter the elevator in the headmaster's office. Continue down the hall and give a candy (sold at the school shop, also found at the poolside) to the groggy girl by the desk.
After that, approach her again while Tiny.

- Attack on the Mini-garden Event
Talk to the two women at the innermost part of the Underground Research Lab and go to the shrunken city (1F, eastern wing).

- Main Event
Continuation of the above event.
Once you regain control, go down the stairs in the left side of the Underground Research Lab.

- Box Event
Once you regain control, examine the box while playing as giant Megumi.

- Main Event continuation
During the battle against Mao, she'll stop using magic if you Provoke her (skill menu), so use that opportunity to use the Sacred Treasure (item menu).
If you lose you'll continue towards the bad end. (Neither end is finished as of yet)

- Main Event conclusion
Created both endings, continued from the last update. I eventually plan to create one more.

iBelow are the new events as of the 20180228 update)
All the events that I fixed in this update can be accessed through the Replay feature, so there's no need to redo the story.
ZDivine Punishment 1
ZFutanari Onahole event
ZFutanari Teacher event
ZSchool Entrance crush event

Also, the futanari teacher event is now split into 3 different possible outcomes.
You can survive by winning the battle against the penis, while losing or trying to run away will result in death scenes.
The penis boss is very strong when it has smegma on it, but you can weaken it by cleaning it with the new Fire Extinguisher item.
You can get the fire extinguisher in one of the stores in the city under the vending machine, but I'm still not sure what I'll do with its other uses and such.

iBelow are the new events as of the 20180430 update)
All the events that I fixed in this update can be accessed through the Replay feature as well, so there's no need to redo the story.
ZSteak event
ZOnako event
ZDemon Lord attack event
ZGyaru event
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:45 pm

She appears just when you learn the teleport spell on one of the rooms on the left, on 2nd floor!

What room is this exactly? I can't find any room that gives a teleport spell.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby vitoris » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:09 am

How do you get inside the headmaster's office safely? I already got the code, but I don't know how to disable the camera, and apparently there's something about a keycard that I've missed.

Edit: Still need help with the keycard, but I guess I did something different and made it into the office. Now I'm clueless as to how to escape the bath after getting the blueprint.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby SlipperySnail » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:14 pm

Does anybody know how to trigger magic class events? I've been trying for awhile now and nothing I do helps! Any ideas are appreciated! I'm playing 1.1!
SlipperySnail
New to the forum

Postby Gl0ss » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:27 pm

after the bath event the drain on the left side will be open
Gl0ss
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game