Working on a Text Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Working on a Text Game

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:11 pm

aperson1234567890 wrote:Super sorry about the necro but I want to ask if anyone has a copy of Zixer's newest version of this game. I don't mean the Rake or Argo edits but the version with the Sewers and crocs and Kevara. If anyone does have it and can shoot me a copy you will be one of my favorite people. Again sorry about necro.

The MEGA link on the first post works fine for me, it's 0.2.4 which is the most recent as far as I'm aware.
Includes the Sewers and Kerva. Not sure what croc you're referring to though.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby aperson1234567890 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:15 am

RakeVuri wrote:
aperson1234567890 wrote:Super sorry about the necro but I want to ask if anyone has a copy of Zixer's newest version of this game. I don't mean the Rake or Argo edits but the version with the Sewers and crocs and Kevara. If anyone does have it and can shoot me a copy you will be one of my favorite people. Again sorry about necro.

The MEGA link on the first post works fine for me, it's 0.2.4 which is the most recent as far as I'm aware.
Includes the Sewers and Kerva. Not sure what croc you're referring to though.
Uuuugggh I'm an idiot who misread what that link was to. Now I feel like an utter moron and am going to go bash my head against the wall.
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby elions » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:58 am

Can I get a link to the browser version? The one on the main page does not lead to the game.
elions
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game