Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.30 The insulting little xmas update

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:59 pm

Great game, I also do look forward to entrapment, shrink the prey, and peraphs more vore interacctions when small near preds (for bv, ub and cv). But any new content is welcome or implementation of features already teased ingame is VERY welcome.

I do like to see the characters from your other games Mysta + and some guests; I personally do hope someday someone actually request Crim and we might get him/her (depends on the take although its 100% futa) due the 1 vore scene in MMA2 with said character.
Last edited by Masuo15 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:09 pm

Personally, I want the option to turn off your pred interacting with their friends, or at the very least, have them join you inside someone else, should you manage to turn their prey value high enough. Either that or be horny enough that they'll have 'fun' with their friend hard enough to end up getting you.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Fiaura54 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:33 am

kinda wanna see the vore include tattoo's when you perma someone or get perma-vored and the ability to choose actively between perma-vore and reform, so you can get a working relationship as a prey-slut or pred-dom with someone before giving themselves or yourself to each other.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinaMercerV » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:02 am

One thing i would like to see, is the ability to unbirth a character you like, without having to use the anti-acids. I want to unbirth pepper, and keep her there for a while.
NinaMercerV
New to the forum

Postby ShadeScrambler » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:30 pm

So I've noticed that some characters (as friends) will sometimes allow you to choose to be let out, and sometimes not. Do all characters allow you to get out on occasion?
What's this signature thing? Can I burn it?
ShadeScrambler
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:29 am

There's like, two levels of being friendly. At the higher one I think it's everyone will let you out if asked, and at the lower one it depends on personality? I know for unbirth it's risky staying at that level for most people.

Does remind me what I'd like to see.... and thats it made quite a bit easier to raise/lower friendship. With the sheer number of characters, repeating the same conversation dozerns of times gets distractingly repetitive. Especally if you want to play with the conversations that are in that middle teir where things are risky, or get different friend reactions. (Same on the low end as well, tryng to get the forced/unfriendly offer routes without dropping into always grab mode)

Could probably also use a smaller lower (and upper?) cap on relationship too. It's quite easy to get a character to 'perminantly' dislike you with the Grab RNG and then relaise that it would take an hour of getting eaten to fix it.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadeScrambler » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:58 pm

jasamprn wrote:
Could probably also use a smaller lower (and upper?) cap on relationship too. It's quite easy to get a character to 'perminantly' dislike you with the Grab RNG and then relaise that it would take an hour of getting eaten to fix it.

Yeah, that would be nice. Would also be nice to have a better indicator of where you're at with relationships. Asking has dropped my stats pretty often so I hate to check.
What's this signature thing? Can I burn it?
ShadeScrambler
New to the forum

Postby KVCArts » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:14 pm

God Ive been playing this game too much lol
I love it X3
KVCArts
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:08 pm

https://imgur.com/6w8oKKK
I did it, I got the funny number for my strength
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby DetonaTuto » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:53 pm

Sooo... anybody knows when will the next update drop?
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:36 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:Sooo... anybody knows when will the next update drop?

Beta is up on Patreon, so it can be that the update comes this weekend
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ABC314 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:16 pm

This is a very cool concept and quite well-implemented. Try as I might, I was only able to find a few issues.
The first is one that I know other people have encountered, but if you go to the takeout place and make yourself takeout, specifying the pred as "Pepper" (or, I suppose, if anyone else was running the shop, the person running the shop, not sure if jobs get taken over if the person who has them gets digested), the game, uh, does give you to Pepper, in an unusual scene.
The second is a set of bugs related to shrinking in the fight club. Shrinking before a fight doesn't change how the fight goes. You can still challenge people while tiny, and you suffer no consequences for being tiny while in the fight. If you win, you can swallow the opponent as usual, resulting in you being tiny and full, which seems to work the same way as if you swallowed someone and then shrunk. But if you lose and are eaten, you'll respawn with your tiny sprite, but people will treat you as if you're normal-sized. You can fix it by using the shrink aid again, which will leave your sprite tiny and make people treat you as tiny again. The same thing happens if you let a prey out while you're tiny--small sprite, normal-sized interactions.
Something that might be nice would be some "cheat" way of respawning digested NPCs from your home. Like, an hourglass or something. It obviously makes in-game sense for digested NPCs to not come back, but sometimes people just want to have a bit of extra fun with someone~
Keep up the awesome work on this, very excited to see where it goes in the future.
ABC314
New to the forum

Postby Gachadragon5 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:51 am

Hey mysta the current discord link is dead, could you update it?
Gachadragon5
New to the forum

Postby zigzwag1243 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:26 pm

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add in some race alterations including things like Naga and Centaur with maybe different buffs at the start of the game?

Love the game so far!
zigzwag1243
New to the forum

Postby Unidentified17 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:21 am

Actually in the latest update they did include the player option for naga. I dont think any buffs will be added as itll make others forms less likely to be picked or make the defalt human form unliked.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.32 March, shrinking update!

Postby mysta » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:37 am

The Openvore update is here! The one with the tiny genitals. https://www.mediafire.com/file/bi2ip400 ... ip/fileNew
New stuff is the shrink ray you can now buy and use, as well as additional things that can happen to you while shrunken.

Changelog
Spoiler: show
Added shrinking ray functionality
-sprite size shifting
-player pred macro OV
-custom in belly image generation
-all the other code stuff to get this to work
new NPC
added a more motherly variation for certain temperaments during ub
UB and CV shrunken variants
extra in-belly as tiny variation.
2 new animation variants for Simm
added in a unique aggressive option for NPCs with magic.
added a new player race (naga) as an outfit and a body type. We'll see which works better. It's only sprite aesthetics, you'll still have feet/toes mentioned occasionally.
Programmed in the next 2 missions
test way of turning UB off.
More NPC image(s) for Mola, Jara, Medb, Shira, Rheina, Simm, Aayla, Astolfo
Revamped image naming system to allow for more similar NPC names (e.g. having Ann and Anna would have broken the game)
Added in a switch to turn off music in the options map (it works with the new music volume-shifting system)

Enjoy!
Mysta
Next will be working on shrink ray variants, adding in a Postvore image mechanic and such.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KVCArts » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:43 am

Ohhhhhh new update! I'm excited! :D
KVCArts
New to the forum

Postby GreenFrogH » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:56 am

Mysta, all your games have been amazing. I mean it, the idea itself of MMA2 playing in a future version of MMA1 was really really cool! And I could not contain my happiness when I realised that there actually was Shrinking in this game. I found the game itself alright, but didn't know much about it since I barely dove deeper into it.. and while learning a bit more about it I looked through my room to find a way to shrink myself, but of course, I thought to myself that there would be no way that the game would have that, at least yet. It would probably be too much work.. and then I found the Shrink Aid in the vending machine..! This shot happiness and excitement through my entire body. I really can't wait to see where this game goes! Thank you so much. And I only played version 0.30! So there's probably more in 0.32, I'm excited to see!
Thank you for making awesome games!
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby VornySnivy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:23 pm

Is there any possibility of adding an option to remove the picture animations? I kind of prefer it when they remain still during vore scenes.
Last edited by VornySnivy on Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
VornySnivy
New to the forum

Postby GrandDegen » Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:59 pm

Wow an update
Thanks
Still waiting for keeping cockvore prey feature to be shown to other character
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game