Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V6A (2024 March 05)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Predatorial (RPG Maker VX Ace) V1A

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:46 pm

@Achenar: You're experiencing a strange case of either good or bad luck, depending on how you wanna look at it. Okay, so, everytime you pick the 'Chat' option, there's a chance that she'll offer to feed you her breastmilk. I believe this chance is about 1 in 3, could be 1 in 4, depends on how many different chat interactions there are with her, I don't remember. When that event occurs, you'll get to choose whether or not to accept her offer. Accepting her offer puts you at risk of falling into a trance. If you do fall into a trance, the Holstaur will eat you. If you don't then she'll offer for you to drink some more. This time there's a higher risk that you'll fall for her. The same process repeats again and she'll offer her milk to you a third time with an even higher risk of falling for her. If you still don't fall for her, the event will end and the conversation will resume. If at any of these three offers you fall into a trance, the holstaur will eat you and you'll end up in battle mode. One factor to take into account here is that the higher the Trust value the lower the risk of falling for her. I think 75 is enough to guarantee that you never fall for her.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:26 am

So what's the difference between V1 and V1A haven't seen anyone ask it yet or overlooked it so I thought I would ask.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:26 am

@ripleysonic: I suppose I did forget to add the changelog to the original post. That has now been rectified. You can now find the changelog in the original post. But for convenience's sake, I'll add it here as well.

V1A
Added a new series of weapons (Currently inaccessible).
Fixed crash when recruiting prey characters at the billboard and personalizing their appearance while having four or more characters in your party.
Fixed softlock after encountering the Dark Elf in The Chosen One.
Temporarily removed <DigestRemove> from actors to prevent losing them when they digest an enemy (This was supposed to remove them from the party when they are digested by an enemy but instead removes them when they digest an enemy).
Temporarily removed <DigestGameOver> from main character as it doesn't seem to do anything at all at the moment.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Phantom24601 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:06 pm

I just want to say that my biggest sell on this game is replaying the Chosen One...especially since the new battle system so far seems way more forgiving. Thank you and good luck with this awesome project!
Phantom24601
New to the forum

Postby Deffmobile » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:05 pm

Heya! Tried joining the Discord, but the link is no good. Lend me a hand?
Deffmobile
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:37 pm

@Deffmobile: Yeah, the link was no longer valid for some reason. I've updated it with a new valid link... Am I gonna have to do that regularly? Anyway, here's another one for convenience.

https://discord.gg/2V8GF3uA
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:10 pm

More pred options! When I beat the witch I wanna be able to take the witches place as the pred, then after eating her kids I wanna go back to the inn and eat their mother!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Anonymous111 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:40 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@Anonymous111: I'm not sure if this is possible. I'm using RPG Maker VX Ace's Class system to determine a character's race. When you choose race, you're actually choosing a class. Each race has unique traits to them and predator races have special traits that prey races don't. I'm not sure if I can determine those traits using something that's not related to classes. I might consider trying to make this possible for the main character but recruits and predators will remain the same.

1 why didn't you use the quote feature
2 you could have a pred and prey version of each race
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:45 pm

Will there be scat? Or other ways of disposal like farts?
Dongers
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:05 pm

@Dongers: Not by me. I will not add any such content. With that said, anyone else who wants to contribute a story/scenario/whatever that contains scat or any such is free to do so.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:36 pm

How cute and ambitious! Hope something comes of this!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Oceansire » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:46 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed what I played through! It's definitely a solid base for something great, I hope you can keep up the desire to run with it!
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:52 pm

Before I so much as touch this game, I'd like to know what this game entails.
[had too many have 'SURPRISE! SCAT SCENE!' which ruined everything to me.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:30 am

@Ryan-Drakel: The thing about this game is that it can contain pretty much any kind of fetish, not even just vore related. So, scat is certainly not an impossibility. That said, the game currently has no scat content and no such thing will be added by myself. Only someone who contributes can add such a thing and, even then, that content will have a warning before it happens (In fact, I intend for all content to have a warning).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:31 am

*After having now played it* Really cute, what you have so far. I see why you're gonna discontinue the other thread, basically all you're games are gonna be playable through this one(via the library)(with only The Chosen One added so far)! Quite ambitious! I'm really getting hyped for this now!

Also, speaking of, when "reading" The Chosen One, I can't save, and quitting takes me back out to the main game(Predatorial)'s title screen.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Enteresting » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:53 am

Turbotowns wrote:*After having now played it* Really cute, what you have so far. I see why you're gonna discontinue the other thread, basically all you're games are gonna be playable through this one(via the library)(with only The Chosen One added so far)! Quite ambitious! I'm really getting hyped for this now!

Also, speaking of, when "reading" The Chosen One, I can't save, and quitting takes me back out to the main game(Predatorial)'s title screen.

Saving is done the same way. There's a Church outside of the town, enter there.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Wolfcrux » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:13 pm

The unbirth mechanic could work as a way to change races,like another user pointed out earlier.

Currently there is no digestion dialogue and post digestion dialogue,i hope that becomes a feature in future builds.

Unbirth dialogue related to changing race too,specially when the unbirth actor becomes the mother of the new mc.

The vore mechanic could work too as a way to limit party size,want to recruit the predator but there is no space?let them eat one of your party members,that could work well in the early game where your party is mostly prey(you too if you didnt pick a pred race)
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:33 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:The unbirth mechanic could work as a way to change races,like another user pointed out earlier.

Currently there is no digestion dialogue and post digestion dialogue,i hope that becomes a feature in future builds.

Unbirth dialogue related to changing race too,specially when the unbirth actor becomes the mother of the new mc.

The vore mechanic could work too as a way to limit party size,want to recruit the predator but there is no space?let them eat one of your party members,that could work well in the early game where your party is mostly prey(you too if you didnt pick a pred race)

What's the max amount of party members we can have at once(I mean in total, not in combat, that's 4)? Cause with so many preds(and I imagine as the game gets bigger(and people adding their own stuff), there'll be yet more), we might want to have a bunch and switch them out at our leisure(or, for rp purposes. We also might WANT some prey mercs). A party member "storage" system would be nice as well.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:19 pm

You can have 5 party members. 4 in combat, plus 1 extra.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:10 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:You can have 5 party members. 4 in combat, plus 1 extra.

That's it(At least it's 1 more than I was worried about)? REALLY hope we can get a party storage then.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game