Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
67%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
28%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 331

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:17 pm

Really well done. Good variety and everything. Feel like the difficulty is in the right place too, although when some moves combine it becomes nearly impossible to avoid damage. It's pretty minor though, doesn't really interfere with winning that much.

Worst part is now I must wait for the next one. Damn these slow development cycles.
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm

I think I found all the game overs, so I can comment.

I really enjoyed this one! Sphinxes are some of my absolute favorite preds, so this one was a great joy to fight. And lose to. A lot. I uh... I suck at riddles.

Anyways, I do agree that all the game overs feel pretty basic on a conceptual level, though the dialogue more than makes up for it. Seriously, you have been KILLING it with the dialogue in these more recent games of yours.

Great job on this! Now I get to wonder who the next pred will be... Maybe Trixie...?
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:53 am

Alright, got a nice good playthrough out of the new update. Is good. I like the mechanics for the fight too. Not being able to fly is a little bit of a hassle, but every danger is easy enough to jump over. Well, easy enough when you get a hang of the tells. Though there is one thing. When you get hypnotized, you can still get hurt by whatever the Sphinx sent beforehand. Perhaps if you were invincible while struggling, or maybe if the screen is wiped clean of the hazards, I think it'd be a little more fair there.
But yeah, there were a lot of endings this time, and I think they were all pretty good. Even if they didn't end with a CG, I think the in-game animations conveyed the scenes really well. And I still get a kick out of the Game Over summary while the animations are still going on in the background.
All in all, I liked it. Updates just seem to get better and better. Hopefully, we'll get to see some same-size action soon.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Walker » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:24 pm

As much as I love the hell out of everything that this game is- it's a shame it runs like complete garbage on my computer. The older versions had a tiny bit of slowdown when playing in a maximized window, but the newest build is straight-up unplayable unless I keep the window small. Still worth it to get eaten by Celestia and Sphinx over and over again. Can't wait for Trixie to get added someday, heh.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby maddjak » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:16 pm

Is there any way to give mind controlled Twi temporary invulnerability since the mind control attack has a tendency to overlap with the arrow and boulder traps making them undodgeable and unblockable?
maddjak
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:22 pm

maddjak wrote:Is there any way to give mind controlled Twi temporary invulnerability since the mind control attack has a tendency to overlap with the arrow and boulder traps making them undodgeable and unblockable?

I can prolly fix that in an update. I forgot all about that.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaverickAventura » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:39 pm

I gave this game a try a few days ago and I quite liked it honestly. I liked the animations and the multiple vore methods, though I haven't gotten good enough to beat any of them yet :D

Thinking about it, a game like this opens a possibility for some vacuum cock vore or other sorts of suction vore. Like having Twi try to escape from the pull with a QTE like the other attacks the characters. I dunno if you have plans for that, but if you want ideas involving vacuum dicks and suction vore, I'm your man ;)
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby redholm2 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:08 am

Love the latest update.
So far I have gotten 5 Endings(Not including re flavoring the mind control or wins). Are there any secret endings like with Celestia if you are unbirthed to many times?
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:10 am

The Sphinx is an interesting fight, though I'll just say that one problem I ran into is her using one attack and then hypnotizing you, forcing you to get hit
Persona59523
Participator

Postby jeveasy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:23 pm

You should make it so your hitbox is disabled during the hypnosis attack, it will often cause a good chunk of unavoidable damage.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:53 pm

redholm2 wrote:Love the latest update.
So far I have gotten 5 Endings(Not including re flavoring the mind control or wins). Are there any secret endings like with Celestia if you are unbirthed to many times?

Won't spoil how to get them, but I'll say that they're all pretty straight forward. No banana clicking here.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:36 am

Sadly no. Personally, I was hoping for something if you get every single riddle wrong, or enter sexy words as answers or something like that. Or maybe something for getting KOed by a single grapple from full health (aka: purposefully not struggling).
But nope. It's all just a question of Twilight's HP running out.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby redholm2 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:37 am

empatheticapathy wrote:

Sadly no. Personally, I was hoping for something if you get every single riddle wrong, or enter sexy words as answers or something like that. Or maybe something for getting KOed by a single grapple from full health (aka: purposefully not struggling).
But nope. It's all just a question of Twilight's HP running out.

Yea though as much. The only thing I found was different dialogue depending on how much damage you have left to deal.
I tried getting all riddles wrong, all right, and such.

I was hoping there was something like Celestia banana bag or Unbirthed enough times for special endings. Well good to know I got the 5 loss endings then :P
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voslar » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:48 am

This game is absolutely fantastic, both as a game and for how hot it is. Seriously impressive work. I love just about all of the vore scenes, but special thanks for the cutie mark absorption bits, especially Sphinx's cockvore; cute mark / power absorption is an absolute favorite of mine, so literally the only way that one could have been any more perfect in my book was some sort of jibe about how wonderful it felt taking Twilight's magic for her own.
Voslar
New to the forum

Postby PizzPants » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:18 pm

Man, fantastic game you've made here, Reclusenutcase

Im personally not a fan of MLP, but notherless the game is incrediblely fun to play, trying to get all win/vore scenes and doing some challenges myself, like defeating the Sphinx Perfect (no-miss, no damage, all answers).
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:23 pm

Voslar wrote:This game is absolutely fantastic, both as a game and for how hot it is. Seriously impressive work. I love just about all of the vore scenes, but special thanks for the cutie mark absorption bits, especially Sphinx's cockvore; cute mark / power absorption is an absolute favorite of mine, so literally the only way that one could have been any more perfect in my book was some sort of jibe about how wonderful it felt taking Twilight's magic for her own.

So, I've gotten all the endings for the Sphynx, I think, except for the cutie mark absorption. How do you get that one? I've been eaten, hypnotized and eaten, UB'd, AV'd, and TF'd, but that's the last one I'm looking for.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby aperson1234567890 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:16 pm

What roar is it that the sphinx has? I'm 90% sure that it's from Monster Hunter but I can't pin down which monster in particular and it's bothering me. Aside from that I'm really enjoying the sphinx and the game in general!
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby PizzPants » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:35 pm

Voslar wrote:So, I've gotten all the endings for the Sphynx, I think, except for the cutie mark absorption. How do you get that one? I've been eaten, hypnotized and eaten, UB'd, AV'd, and TF'd, but that's the last one I'm looking for.

the cutie mark absorption its the CV, and can be found randomly along the AV/UB, when instead she starts pounding you with her balls
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fiaura54 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:13 am

Really like the cutie mark appearing after digestion should do this with the others
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby vincentvchaos » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:27 pm

PizzPants wrote:
Voslar wrote:So, I've gotten all the endings for the Sphynx, I think, except for the cutie mark absorption. How do you get that one? I've been eaten, hypnotized and eaten, UB'd, AV'd, and TF'd, but that's the last one I'm looking for.

the cutie mark absorption its the CV, and can be found randomly along the AV/UB, when instead she starts pounding you with her balls

Nice! Thank you! I thought it was like Celestia's, that it would be a move or something, so I was answering all the riddles, haha.
vincentvchaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game