QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 1/22/22)

Postby ninjajoeman » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:00 pm

I like the sound mod, would be nice if there was an internal version of sounds that played.
Or it just gets a lot louder when you're eaten.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jago » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:39 pm

I’m having some trouble with world interactions, after initially working npc’s just kindofv stopped commenting? Any idea on what the issue could be
Jago
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:24 pm

ninjajoeman wrote:I like the sound mod, would be nice if there was an internal version of sounds that played.
Or it just gets a lot louder when you're eaten.

Not a bad idea, but it'd be a while for me to find sounds to use for that.

Jago wrote:I’m having some trouble with world interactions, after initially working npc’s just kindofv stopped commenting? Any idea on what the issue could be

It's nothing on your end, I'd chock it all up to "Creation Kit being wonky." I noticed the bug after exporting everything but I'll try and fix this soon.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:34 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
Dongers wrote:Is it possible that World Interactions causes the dialogue window of prey dialogue to close on its own? I've been struggling with that problem for months and was thus unable to use prey dialogue.

Maybe, I never tested World Interactions with prey dialogue open. I'll try and fix this in the next update, thanks for letting me know.

After running through a quick test I think that World Interactions might not be what's causing that, I was able to talk to prey that I ate by by pressing G as normal. I'm guessing this what you were talking about, it might be a dependency issue?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barti » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:53 pm

I have a question about gameplay changes mod.
Is it possible to only turn on Lycanthropy changes and leave the rest as it was in original mod?
Barti
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:29 am

Barti wrote:I have a question about gameplay changes mod.
Is it possible to only turn on Lycanthropy changes and leave the rest as it was in original mod?

Yeah all of my changes are optional. You just gotta use the toggles / sliders.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barti » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:01 pm

Yay :D That's great
Barti
New to the forum

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 1/26/22)

Postby Galmar1313 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:31 pm

Is the prey dialogue working for other people with the latest update? because mine isn't except for Jenassa for some reason.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:51 am

Galmar1313 wrote:Is the prey dialogue working for other people with the latest update? because mine isn't except for Jenassa for some reason.

I've been asking around to see how prey dialogue works for those who use it. Some people it works fine, others a minor issue but mostly works, and some not at all. It's a head scratcher to figure it out, but I'm still playing around with solutions on it.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby megafaget » Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Are you going to make a text version of this?
Just wondering.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:18 pm

megafaget wrote:Are you going to make a text version of this?
Just wondering.

Assuming you mean text showing up on the screen similar to normal dialogue, the mod already does that, including when prey makes comments while being digested. I assume said text still adheres to the subtitles settings from the game options though, so check your subtitle settings if they're not showing up.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/1/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:58 am

Updated 5 of my addons.
Made growing / shrinking spells dynamically affect capacity, made stomach bumps smaller for smaller prey, digestion audio pauses in some menus, added more sound variety to burps, replaced bones defecate sounds, and more.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:54 pm

megafaget wrote:Are you going to make a text version of this?
Just wondering.

Not sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:55 am

I'm having some problems with hearing the prey dialogue. I muted "Devourment - Moans and Screams." and I can even see the subtitles of what the prey is saying but I can't hear anything when it happens. What did I do wrong? Do I need a fresh save?
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:46 pm

Seeing some errors in the console i don't recognize after installing the new versions of World Interactions,Sounds plus and Gameplay Edits. I took a screenshot of the console.
Attachments
screenshot.png
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:28 pm

mithelcelestia wrote:I'm having some problems with hearing the prey dialogue. I muted "Devourment - Moans and Screams." and I can even see the subtitles of what the prey is saying but I can't hear anything when it happens. What did I do wrong? Do I need a fresh save?

Galmar1313 wrote:Seeing some errors in the console i don't recognize after installing the new versions of World Interactions,Sounds plus and Gameplay Edits. I took a screenshot of the console.

Updated World Interactions, Sounds Plus, and Gameplay edits to fix any issues And added new features to Gameplay Edits
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby mithelcelestia » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:28 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
mithelcelestia wrote:I'm having some problems with hearing the prey dialogue. I muted "Devourment - Moans and Screams." and I can even see the subtitles of what the prey is saying but I can't hear anything when it happens. What did I do wrong? Do I need a fresh save?

Galmar1313 wrote:Seeing some errors in the console i don't recognize after installing the new versions of World Interactions,Sounds plus and Gameplay Edits. I took a screenshot of the console.

Updated World Interactions, Sounds Plus, and Gameplay edits to fix any issues And added new features to Gameplay Edits

The update fixed the audio but theres this weird bug now. Sometimes swallowing an npc won't give prey dialogue anymore. But that's not the wierd part. If i spawn the NPC instead and devour them, the prey dialogue works as it should but NPCs like bandits and thieves that spawn normally in the world won't give prey dialogue.
mithelcelestia
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:18 am

mithelcelestia wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:

The update fixed the audio but theres this weird bug now. Sometimes swallowing an npc won't give prey dialogue anymore. But that's not the wierd part. If i spawn the NPC instead and devour them, the prey dialogue works as it should but NPCs like bandits and thieves that spawn normally in the world won't give prey dialogue.

Updated World Interactions to fix just that.

Quite a bug, but your description let me learn about leveled actors so I managed to actually fix it.
Sorry I couldn't notice that sooner, every time I open Skyrim it's just to make addons. But thanks,
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/3/22)

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:35 am

I've been playing around with gameplay edits, and there are some weird issues I'm experiencing.

When I use a macromancy spell, the locuses do scale, but once they finish scaling, the belly locus visually snaps back to scale 0. I also found that it applied to normal vore without using macromancy too. As far as I can tell, it's only the belly one. I followed up with some other testing to make sure that it's definitely this mod causing it by removing it from my modlist. First I played on a save I made when the mod was still installed, and the issue was still there. It had permanently affected the belly locus even when the mod was no longer installed. Then I played on a save from before installing the mod, and no issues were found.

Another issue I had was while using the diminuation spell with a full belly. My game starts lagging and PC's fans spin faster than I've ever heard them go. Nothing has ever made them spin so fast, even the newest AAA games on their highest settings, so it makes me wonder exactly what this mod is doing to tax my computer that much.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/3/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:34 am

TheMastermind wrote:I've been playing around with gameplay edits, and there are some weird issues I'm experiencing.

When I use a macromancy spell, the locuses do scale, but once they finish scaling, the belly locus visually snaps back to scale 0. I also found that it applied to normal vore without using macromancy too. As far as I can tell, it's only the belly one. I followed up with some other testing to make sure that it's definitely this mod causing it by removing it from my modlist. First I played on a save I made when the mod was still installed, and the issue was still there. It had permanently affected the belly locus even when the mod was no longer installed. Then I played on a save from before installing the mod, and no issues were found.

Another issue I had was while using the diminuation spell with a full belly. My game starts lagging and PC's fans spin faster than I've ever heard them go. Nothing has ever made them spin so fast, even the newest AAA games on their highest settings, so it makes me wonder exactly what this mod is doing to tax my computer that much.

Yeah I'm still asking around to figure out a fix for that.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game