Devour And Dominate (now with a Discord) [M/F] 0.0.32

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devour And Dominate (A Vore harem game) [M/F] 0.0.32

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:19 am

We-he-heellll~ A game where I can build a harem of ladies(even lolis!) And snack on them too? Muahahahahahahaha! Excellent! :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Re: Devour And Dominate [M/F] 0.0.32 (Discord is now up)

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:11 am

Hay guys! I'm back to working on Devour and Dominate (at least for a while) and just want to let Y'all know that I've set up a Discord for it. Here it is!

https://discord.gg/hFrwJE6XQP

Stop by if you got the time.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Re: Devour And Dominate (now with a Discord) [M/F] 0.0.32

Postby Anonymous111 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:04 am

can you please add cock vore it's even more underrepresented than M/F
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luxio512 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:00 am

Anonymous111 wrote:can you please add cock vore it's even more underrepresented than M/F

The subcategory is M/F, since there can be cock vore in all gender combinations; but certainly, if cock vore is added for the game, it will be M/F.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luxio512 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:33 am

Turbotowns wrote:We-he-heellll~ A game where I can build a harem of ladies(even lolis!) And snack on them too? Muahahahahahahaha! Excellent! :gulp:

Why don't to stream this game? You would become the first in the world to do so! (Yeah I know, such an achievement :silly: )
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Luxio512 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:
b5n wrote:how about devouring milf or gmilf ?
pregnant prey ?
unwilling prey that doesn't require a fight ?

Oh, mature woman are definitely on the menu later on. Some of them coming with "appetizers".

Pregnant prey is personally not my thing, but I don't dislike it enough to not include some in the game in the future. Hell, making a side quest or event revolving around her giving birth if you choose to dominate her into your harem instead of eating her sounds like a fun idea.

And as for unwilling prey that doesn't require a fight to eat, there actually is one already in the game! She's just hidden. But yea, I do plan on including more easy to eat unwilling prey in the future. As well as willing prey that needs to be fought to eat.

I think I'm losing my damn mind, I have checked map edges, trees, wardrobes, beds, rocks, cactuses cacti cactopodes whatever, and I can't, I just can't find this "hidden girl", I-
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:23 am

The Professor's Assistant is the one referred to. She is tricked into being eaten, in exchange for sex, which hasn't been implemented yet, and you just digest her. She is only found in the Tutorial.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:32 am

Luxio512 wrote:I think I'm losing my damn mind, I have checked map edges, trees, wardrobes, beds, rocks, cactuses cacti cactopodes whatever, and I can't, I just can't find this "hidden girl", I-
DivineSomaCruz wrote:The Professor's Assistant is the one referred to. She is tricked into being eaten, in exchange for sex, which hasn't been implemented yet, and you just digest her. She is only found in the Tutorial.

Actually, there is another girl. It's a hidden girl you encounter by getting defeated by another girl. There's only a 1/6 Chance you'll encounter her and you'll need room in your harem though. Will lower the odds next update.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:33 am

Hmm, interesting...
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Anonymous111 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:19 am

Luxio512 wrote:
Anonymous111 wrote:can you please add cock vore it's even more underrepresented than M/F

The subcategory is M/F, since there can be cock vore in all gender combinations; but certainly, if cock vore is added for the game, it will be M/F.

right okay i meant M/anything cock vore is more underrepresented than M\F
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:13 pm

Anonymous111 wrote:
Luxio512 wrote:

right okay i meant M/anything cock vore is more underrepresented than M\F

Personally, I'm really not into alternate types vore outside of oral vore and occasionally tail vore. But if there's demand for it, I'll may add cock vore as a option to some types of vore encounters in the future. Though it would likely be a post 0.1 feature.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Anal vore, unbirthing, and nipple vore are completely out of the question though.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:22 am

Luxio512 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:We-he-heellll~ A game where I can build a harem of ladies(even lolis!) And snack on them too? Muahahahahahahaha! Excellent! :gulp:

Why don't to stream this game? You would become the first in the world to do so! (Yeah I know, such an achievement :silly: )

On what platform, exactly? Trying to stream a lewd game on twitch ain't gonna fly. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Luxio512 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:16 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Luxio512 wrote:

On what platform, exactly? Trying to stream a lewd game on twitch ain't gonna fly. XD

It depends on the game, say Tribal Hunter for example, has been streamed on Twitch, and this game (at least the way it is now) is at pretty much the same level of "tameness" as the other, and being fair, it's less explicit.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:41 am

Luxio512 wrote:It depends on the game, say Tribal Hunter for example, has been streamed on Twitch, and this game (at least the way it is now) is at pretty much the same level of "tameness" as the other, and being fair, it's less explicit.

Tribal Hunter? That sounds familiar... From like WAY back...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Enteresting » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Luxio512 wrote:It depends on the game, say Tribal Hunter for example, has been streamed on Twitch, and this game (at least the way it is now) is at pretty much the same level of "tameness" as the other, and being fair, it's less explicit.

Tribal Hunter? That sounds familiar... From like WAY back...

An inflation-themed game set on an Island with very likeable characters and a solid 2D platforming style. It also has a killer soundtrack with my personal favourite belonging to the Minigame.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Achenar » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:54 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:\
Actually, there is another girl. It's a hidden girl you encounter by getting defeated by another girl. There's only a 1/6 Chance you'll encounter her and you'll need room in your harem though. Will lower the odds next update.

I went searching for this hidden girl, and either my luck's terrible or I'm doing something wrong. Unless you're referring to the
Spoiler: show
"pet bunny"?
Achenar
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:41 am

Couple months later... Is this still functional?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:52 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Couple months later... Is this still functional?

Sorry about not posting anything for so long. The reason it's taking a long time to finish the next update is because, while working on it, something broke the game and made it unplayable. Whether it's because it's because it got corrupted or something else, I don't know. Thankfully I make it a habit to keep backups of the game in case something like that occurs. However it also meant a lot of the progress I made in developing it got undone and the process of going through the corrupted game, transplanting all of the changes and new code, and testing them out individually to make sure they're not what caused the break in the first place has been incredibly draining. On top of that, real life has forced me to put the game on the back burner while I work on other stuff.

So, I'm still working on it. Albeit very slowly.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:54 pm

Oh shoop yeah that's serious. o.o;
Long as we know you're not dead or abandoned the project. [like so many other good works we know... RIP Vore Night in particular and Taste of Adventure.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game