Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:46 am

Luxio512 wrote:Getting eaten by the game's creator is next level meta, DDLC step aside.

I wish I would have been more patient with that empty house before, but I never waited long enough for anything to happen. Just triggered it and oh my~ Loved it even if it made the game crash (like it's supposed to. After all, player's digesting.) Was a nice self-insert for both the developer and the players.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NotMax » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:53 am

This might be one of my favorite vore games ever. One thing I dislike about most vore games, especially rpg maker ones, is how you have to sit through so much story to get to the actual scenes which usually don't let you re-view them unless you've been diligently saving. Here however you can pretty much go to any house in any order and view your favorite event any time. Great work.

While I assume this is very much outside of development scope at the moment, a possible end objective for the game could be to have no one remaining in the town but Luna. I don't expect you to make a Luna pred scene for absolutely every NPC in the game, so one possibility would be an optional timeskip after completing all Luna pred events where the game skips forward a few weeks or months and shows Luna with massive weight gain commenting how "that leaves no one but her in the town."

Again, ambitious goal but something to consider as the game's "ending" at least.
NotMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:57 am

vore2412 wrote:
Luxio512 wrote:Getting eaten by the game's creator is next level meta, DDLC step aside.

I wish I would have been more patient with that empty house before, but I never waited long enough for anything to happen. Just triggered it and oh my~ Loved it even if it made the game crash (like it's supposed to. After all, player's digesting.) Was a nice self-insert for both the developer and the players.

Hahahaha! It WAS good! Very dokidoki with the computer name drop.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Egads » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:48 pm

vore2412 wrote:

Turbotowns wrote:
vore2412 wrote:

Hahahaha! It WAS good! Very dokidoki with the computer name drop.

<3
Glad to hear you two liked it!

NotMax wrote:This might be one of my favorite vore games ever. One thing I dislike about most vore games, especially rpg maker ones, is how you have to sit through so much story to get to the actual scenes which usually don't let you re-view them unless you've been diligently saving. Here however you can pretty much go to any house in any order and view your favorite event any time. Great work.

While I assume this is very much outside of development scope at the moment, a possible end objective for the game could be to have no one remaining in the town but Luna. I don't expect you to make a Luna pred scene for absolutely every NPC in the game, so one possibility would be an optional timeskip after completing all Luna pred events where the game skips forward a few weeks or months and shows Luna with massive weight gain commenting how "that leaves no one but her in the town."

Again, ambitious goal but something to consider as the game's "ending" at least.

Thank you for your kind words!
And this game will probably remain story-less for the time being. This does have it's own benefit as you could imagine the story in your head. For example, you could write a story about how Luna and James met~ :wink:
But that ending does sound interesting, not gonna lie. :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:05 pm

Egads wrote:Thank you for your kind words!
And this game will probably remain story-less for the time being. This does have it's own benefit as you could imagine the story in your head. For example, you could write a story about how Luna and James met~ :wink:
But that ending does sound interesting, not gonna lie. :gulp:

If I can make suggestions, I actually propose 2 types of possible endings for the game: one where you spared most of the people in town and Luna become mayor (which would be fitting for a game set around a town) by being elected from them and one where she ate most if not all the people and just move away, for a new town. Simple endings but feel like they could work depending on your gamestyle.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItanParker1997 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:04 am

Really great game! Enormously thankful to creators!

Want to ask, is it theoretically possible that male predators will be also added by developers into future versions of this game? Or just female predators?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorelover3678 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:01 am

okay so there was an issue with item shop, I walk in, walk out and an error message appears, my game crashes, and all my save data disappears.

luckily when this happened I hadn't done much. but it was odd.
vorelover3678
New to the forum

Postby DADAOROU » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:48 am

The new version is still fun, and I also brought a few new questions:

1.Will the gravity system change the outcome in the future?
For example, when gravity is 5, NPC can't spit you out

2.Will the upper limit of the chest be higher?

3.Will the magic shop sell special items in the future?
Like shrinking potions or hypnotics..
DADAOROU
New to the forum

Postby Alberga » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:28 pm

Quick dumdum question, what's DGS. I'm trying to find a song and I believe it comes from there but I'm too dumb to find it
Alberga
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:47 pm

DADAOROU wrote:The new version is still fun, and I also brought a few new questions:

1. What? Gravity system, what are you talking about?

2. Kisekae has a limit so eventually, if they want to go bigger, they'll have to edit it themselves(also how big you want? so big Luna is only tits and a head? XD )

3. That would be fun, but the sheer amount of work to make those substantial might be too much for Egads.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DADAOROU » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:22 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
DADAOROU wrote:The new version is still fun, and I also brought a few new questions:

1. What? Gravity system, what are you talking about?

2. Kisekae has a limit so eventually, if they want to go bigger, they'll have to edit it themselves(also how big you want? so big Luna is only tits and a head? XD )

3. That would be fun, but the sheer amount of work to make those substantial might be too much for Egads.
You can understand it as body weight
DADAOROU
New to the forum

Postby DADAOROU » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:31 pm

As for why I say gravity....
I seem to be confusing breast size with body weight ^^;
DADAOROU
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:10 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that some wip stuff for the next update have been released on our Discord server. If you wanna check them out, hop on in! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:20 am

Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nylonian » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:25 pm

anyone know how to open Mac version. it just says "application cannot be opened"
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Nylonian » Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:27 pm

I think I just have to chmod it but I don't know how to with this game
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:04 am

Nylonian wrote:anyone know how to open Mac version. it just says "application cannot be opened"

I unfortunately have not used a Mac before so I can't help you ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nylonian » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:14 pm

Egads wrote:
Nylonian wrote:anyone know how to open Mac version. it just says "application cannot be opened"

I unfortunately have not used a Mac before so I can't help you ^^;

Im an idiot you just have to open it with the unarchiver
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:49 am

Hey, great work on this game so far. I'm a serial-pred guy and I understand this game is built for a mixed bag where the prey is almost always willing, so no worries if this isn't in the direction you'd go.

1. The game's parts feel very disconnected. I know that it's not a story-based game, but since it's also not a mechanics-based game (no skills, no combat, no puzzles), that ultimately means it's a collection of scenes and the thing I'd at least expect to tie those scenes together is your player's progression. As a pred, the only thing that tracks my decisions is the weight gain system (I figure its effects aren't implemented yet) and that digested NPCs are removed from the map. I've seen that some people like the fact that content isn't gated behind doing other things first, but I can say for myself that I'd prefer the pred content would be unlocked as my character gets thiccer or just a higher level (which is effectively prey count). It might be the most immersive way to turn player-prey encounters into reversals where the player seduces that NPC.

2. I learn I can press T to talk to my prey, and then I get to use it on like 3 people because all other player-pred scenes (6 others, I believe?) force the passage of time. I have mashed T so many times in preparation for the good stuff, only to find that the narration instead continues and hours pass by as I wait or sleep my prey off. I felt like there was a lot of potential with that as a scene-based game, so I felt a little let down here. Even without the dialogue aspect, the fact that I had to digest people in their homes ("I can't go outside with a belly like this!") meant that I couldn't spend any time parading it around, interacting with others as a tease. Related to the forced-digestion, it means I can't ever try to fill up that Fullness bar, and feeling stuffed is something that some pred people love to chase in their fantasy.

3. Luna has opinions on things before she makes a decision to give in as prey, pred, or to leave. Since this isn't a story-based game, and scenes both prey and pred are around, it really makes sense to describe her feelings towards wanting to get-in-that-belly or oh-she-looks-delicious for *after* the Yes/No is pressed.

4. I did read earlier in this thread that mechanics like Willpower were being put in before discovering that Struggling wasn't great fun, so I totally get these artefacts in a WIP game, but I can't... imagine them being a hassle unless they were like spamming keys against a timer. The game is very much a walking simulator (not a bad thing) and it's once again something that I think pred-players would want to use to escape/reverse an NPC-pred scene, while it could also be something that prey-players would use to stimulate their captors' internals, while trying not to accidentally have the pred regurgitate them. I wonder if you have any intent on using the timer mechanic for anything in the future either, since I think there was the magic shop vendor and maybe one other interaction that used it?

I know this can feel like you're making something you're proud of and I'm just wishing it were something more, so I'd like to reiterate that I really did enjoy the game despite being a predator vorarephile. You've got a lot of fun stuff already implemented, and that's why I felt the desire to give you my 2 cents—something about it did click with me and I'll be checking back for the next update, whenever that would be. Thanks!
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nylonian » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:21 pm

I can't join discord server. It just dissapeard and I can't rejoin
Nylonian
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game