Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Kosei » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:28 pm

Thanks so much!! :D It does seem like everything except the bellies is working at this point, so it wouldn't surprise me if I just did something wrong in bosyslide, haha. I don't remember reading about a check box when I was trying to follow the guides I found (probably just missed it, with my luck), so that's likely it. I'll give it another shot tonight.

And that makes sense! I've only really installed fairly easy stuff for mods up to this point, so I was starting to feel a bit out of my depth trying to figure out what was happening, lol.
Kosei
New to the forum

Postby Blazzycrafter » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:16 am

i dont follow this thread but i have 2 questions...

1. exist a version for AE?

2. Are new updates coming [even if they only are fixes] for the old SE version?
SIGNATURE_START
Spoiler: show
here my last collection :D :
https://dickpic.knechtl.me

SIGNATURE_END
Blazzycrafter
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:23 am

Blazzycrafter wrote:i dont follow this thread but i have 2 questions...

1. exist a version for AE?

2. Are new updates coming [even if they only are fixes] for the old SE version?

1: No, see: dependencies not updated yet
2: Probably not
Masxohn
Participator

Postby MelonGRG » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:25 pm

I don't know if it's just me being stupid, but the vore dialogue doesn't seem to be working. Pressing the dialogue key does nothing and trying to activate it from the menu doesn't work either. I had to reinstall Devourment after the whole Anniversary debacle, maybe that has something to do with it?
The Mysterious Melon
MelonGRG
New to the forum

Postby Gherking » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:54 pm

MelonGRG wrote:I don't know if it's just me being stupid, but the vore dialogue doesn't seem to be working. Pressing the dialogue key does nothing and trying to activate it from the menu doesn't work either. I had to reinstall Devourment after the whole Anniversary debacle, maybe that has something to do with it?

Are any tabs of your MCM empty? Is the right version (1.3.0) of MCM Helper installed? Do you have the dialogue disabled (there's a checkbox for it)?

Have you got the key bound correctly? Did you try this on multiple NPCs, or just the one?
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IceShocked » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:09 am

Recently downloaded the mod but I'm facing a few problems. First of all, I'm not gaining any points in skills. Secondly, whenever I use Offering my camera starts flying away for no reason.
IceShocked
New to the forum

Postby MelonGRG » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:37 am

Gherking wrote:
MelonGRG wrote:I don't know if it's just me being stupid, but the vore dialogue doesn't seem to be working. Pressing the dialogue key does nothing and trying to activate it from the menu doesn't work either. I had to reinstall Devourment after the whole Anniversary debacle, maybe that has something to do with it?

Are any tabs of your MCM empty? Is the right version (1.3.0) of MCM Helper installed? Do you have the dialogue disabled (there's a checkbox for it)?

Have you got the key bound correctly? Did you try this on multiple NPCs, or just the one?

No, yes and yes. I'm not sure about the key binding but I've bound it to the same key it used to be in older versions of Devourment. I've tried this on multiple save files, so yes. I've even tried disabling all mods outside of Devourment's immediate requirements.

Is it possible that something is broken with my version of Devourment? Might reinstallation help?
The Mysterious Melon
MelonGRG
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:27 am

MelonGRG wrote:
Gherking wrote:

No, yes and yes. I'm not sure about the key binding but I've bound it to the same key it used to be in older versions of Devourment. I've tried this on multiple save files, so yes. I've even tried disabling all mods outside of Devourment's immediate requirements.

Is it possible that something is broken with my version of Devourment? Might reinstallation help?

More details on what NPCs you are trying it on as different situations end up causing dialogue to not fire properly or at all(ie: middle of combat or tryin to talk to a bear). Sometimes you also have to press the key twice (1st disables you controlling them and the 2nd attempts to start the dialogue). Possible issue with it not recognizing the new binding for the key so attempt to revert it to its default key binding to check that. Also it outputs if it attempts to do dialogue in the papyrus logs so check to see if it does as it'll help narrow it down greatly.
Masxohn
Participator

Postby MelonGRG » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am

Well, dialogue does seem to trigger at least for town NPCs, though not for random bandits and such, except that it sometimes works there too, if it feels like it, I guess. Even when it works though, there are only two options and NPC dialogue isn't displayed.

I'll have a look at the papyrus logs, once I can be bothered to set them up
The Mysterious Melon
MelonGRG
New to the forum

Postby Masxohn » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:04 pm

MelonGRG wrote:Well, dialogue does seem to trigger at least for town NPCs, though not for random bandits and such, except that it sometimes works there too, if it feels like it, I guess. Even when it works though, there are only two options and NPC dialogue isn't displayed.

I'll have a look at the papyrus logs, once I can be bothered to set them up

Depending on how modded you have Skyrim, some bandits (if you got a mod for them) could be missing a check in their AI/Race called AllowActorDialogue which will result in all dialogue attempts to fail. I am unsure how vanilla bandits fair in this regard, I think most have the check but since they're hostile you can't really start dialogue.
There's also general Skyrimness with dialogue can't be initiated when combat is ongoing, aka the NPC you're attempt dialogue with won't chat because they're busy fighting/swinging a sword.
As for the last part, Refactor Dialogue Tree is essentially broken down into 2 main branches, Endo and Digestion. The majority of dialogue is on the Endo branch side or non-hating you on sight NPC. There are mods to expand the amount of dialogue available one of them is gherking's ReformationDialogue (link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60795 ).
Masxohn
Participator

Postby Dongers » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:46 pm

Should XP32 be loaded before or after Devourment on the Vortex Mod loader? And Engine fixes part 1 isn't compatible with the SE skse. Both should be from before the Skyrim update. And which bellies do I need to edit in BodySlide? I hope the devs figure out how to do this without everyone having to manually create the bellies. I have no idea what I'm doing.
The MCM menu lists dependencies that I downloaded and installed as missing for some reason?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Dongers » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 pm

I have figured out which bellies to edit in BodySlide. The Vore-Only ones. However, struggling has no visual difference. I know I sound like an ass, but please FIX THIS MOD. It was so good and easy to install before and now it takes what feels like an entire room of coders to get just half of it to work., if it works properly that is.
Dongers
Participator

Postby ForggotenPrey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:56 pm

So far the only dependencies left that haven't updated to support AE is .Net scrip and Libfire, now I don't know to much about scripting but would it be possible to update Devourment to work on AE without these two mods?
ForggotenPrey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:13 pm

By chance, does anyone know how or have a guide to getting devourment workinh in skyrim VR? I know it can be done, but through all my attempts skyrim VR has been far more tempramental than SE and trying to search for guides is pretty tricky when "VR" cant be searched on ekas.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkRain » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:27 pm

hi, I ran into a problem that the simple scat model does not scale to the size of the player. for example player 0.5, > size scat 1.0 . but chicken or horse leaves behind a scat of their own size, for example, horse scale 0.5 and > scat 0.5
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby griff_beeks » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:13 am

devourment's not loading AT ALL anymore, all i did was switch from version 7-5 to version 10-11
griff_beeks
Been posting for a bit

Postby griff_beeks » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:20 am

also i have to manually build the bellies now? can some one walk me through that? i miss the presets
griff_beeks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tekkano » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:40 am

I've found a great player-only werewolf model replacer mod to make my werewolf form look like a werereptile. However, since it seems like I'll have to somehow mess with it to support bellies, I've been trying to figure out what to do, but found pretty much nothing of help. I understand I'd likely have to mess with Bodyslide, but I'm an absolute noob with it, and could really use some help.

Is it possible to make a custom model using a werewolf skeleton have bellies? If so, any tips on how to achieve that?
Tekkano
Been posting for a bit

Postby nopeman777 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:28 pm

Hey, quick question for anyone who knows is there a console command or some other way to change the pc devourment level and/or acid damage they deal?
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:19 pm

griff_beeks wrote:also i have to manually build the bellies now? can some one walk me through that? i miss the presets

This is quite a time to be making that updgrade.

Don't let your game itself update - AE will break refactor bigtime. Suffice it to say that any mod that uses an SKSE plugin (read; half of refactor's dependencies) will only work if it was made for the same edition as your game. The last of those dependencies only got an update a couple of days ago, which is why Refactor isn't updated yet.

Making the upgrade that you are, you'll need to install MCM Helper and update LibFire and Spell Perk Item Distributor - the last of those is your crash source.

As for making the bellies show up, that's easy. Just open bodyslide, select the devourment bellies group from the group search bar in the top right-ish, and then hit batch build with build morphs ticked in the bottom left. Choose the body that you're actually using from the popup, and let it all run.

Alternately, I have a pack of prebuilt meshes that I post at least twice per page on the LL forum.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game