Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested UPDATE 1.4 12/27/21

Postby TheWildeWood » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:59 pm

Reiko wrote:Donated for some Angela White ;3 Love the new additions. Can't wait to see what you have stewing up for Junior Year!

You're my hero!
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Re: Typing of the Digested UPDATE 1.5 1/5/22

Postby HavocLordX » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:00 pm

When'll Furry-Edition be updated to 1.5?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby PuddleGoop » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:08 pm

HavocLordX wrote:When'll Furry-Edition be updated to 1.5?

have to make images for the new girls so it will take a while yet.
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby leonthegreat » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:04 pm

PuddleGoop wrote:

I am looking foward to the Furry Mod that nobody else asked for. Im glad you are making it.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:26 pm

leonthegreat wrote:
PuddleGoop wrote:

I am looking foward to the Furry Mod that nobody else asked for. Im glad you are making it.

And now it can no longer be called the furry mod that no one asked for.

I dub thee the furry mod some people asked for.

Congrats PuddleGoop
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:33 am

I'm really enjoying the new interactions you can have by getting your friends eaten - though I feel like the final gameover messages the preds give you if they digest you and a friend don't really acknowledge the friend.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:17 am

empatheticapathy wrote:I'm really enjoying the new interactions you can have by getting your friends eaten - though I feel like the final gameover messages the preds give you if they digest you and a friend don't really acknowledge the friend.

A lot of the game over text at least is generated based on what class year you are and what year your pred is. They change from class year to class year actually.

When I considered that in the context of a friend as well and creating all the combinations that could happen I rejected the notion. It would take entirely too long to come up with even one class year of content. It would be over 100 lines per year for my current system.

The most I could do is generic lines to reference it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby PuddleGoop » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:38 pm

The furry mod that "some people asked for" is now 1.5
I removed the "HD" images, by that I mean the ones that are not scaled down to 720pixels height to cut down the download size. If someone wants to ever edit the images I can make a separate image folder upload.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/6k1AlCJA#7s4y83Bzc ... JgM-GDXFjc
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby Xidas » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:04 am

Just a heads up, the end of sophomore year still has the message saying that it's the end of current content, even though it isn't!
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:41 am

So getting back to development for this soon.

Thinking of adding one of my next free update ideas to flesh out mechanics. Summer break will let you save friends from the upgrade mechanics but my plan is to give it another purpose: Get rid of friends you don't want.

Why you may ask would I not want a friend?

Well since all of you get a little hot and bothered watching them get digested and turned into fat why shouldn't the opposite hold true?

I'll be adding a traitor mechanic that your friends will gradually get more turned on by seeing you digest and be tempted to watch you melt up. It won't trigger all the time but traitor girls will get worse and worse, selling you out to preds more and more until you get rid of them.

It should be pretty rare though. The girls will only shift more towards wanting to see you digest on a very bad roll and they'll start with a range of resistance to the mechanic. There is a small chance that they will start out wanting to see you churn though.

That's the plan, playtesting can change it or even have me nix it completely if it doesn't pan out but I think it's decently well thought out.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:03 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:So getting back to development for this soon.

Thinking of adding one of my next free update ideas to flesh out mechanics. Summer break will let you save friends from the upgrade mechanics but my plan is to give it another purpose: Get rid of friends you don't want.

Well since all of you get a little hot and bothered watching them get digested and turned into fat why shouldn't the opposite hold true?

I'll be adding a traitor mechanic that your friends will gradually get more turned on by seeing you digest and be tempted to watch you melt up. It won't trigger all the time but traitor girls will get worse and worse, selling you out to preds more and more until you get rid of them.

It should be pretty rare though. The girls will only shift more towards wanting to see you digest on a very bad roll and they'll start with a range of resistance to the mechanic. There is a small chance that they will start out wanting to see you churn though.

That's the plan, playtesting can change it or even have me nix it completely if it doesn't pan out but I think it's decently well thought out.

I like this idea a lot~
Maybe on higher difficulty levels the traitor chances can be higher.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby FalconAmalgamational » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:46 am

Can someone make a version compatible with Android? I would appreciate it. :)
FalconAmalgamational
New to the forum

Postby Black_Knight » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:24 am

CrystalKiller88 wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:So getting back to development for this soon.

I like this idea a lot~
Maybe on higher difficulty levels the traitor chances can be higher.

I second to green light this idea... I always like the super confident " I always return" prey... "so some of my friends get hot and bothered to see me melt and they give into their desires... treachery? nay... 'tis kinky! and since I always come back? What is the harm?" Is what I imagine my personal MC would say lol
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:31 pm

FalconAmalgamational wrote:Can someone make a version compatible with Android? I would appreciate it. :)

I tried. It didn't seem to work according to reports.

I don't think it would play well on anything besides a chrome book anyways. With a keyboard taking up half the screen I can't imagine playing.

But with how much I've mangled renpy to turn it into a typing game I fear that trying to make this work on Android is a fool's errand.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby happy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:12 pm

Are there gonna be more ethnic ppl in the new game there were like 3 girl last game
happy
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:15 pm

happy wrote:Are there gonna be more ethnic ppl in the new game there were like 3 girl last game

I'm open to it. One person who already paid to add a model expressed interest in getting models of a more ebony nature in.

Personally I don't tend to use ebony models in my stuff as often because a lot of them resemble my sisters, aunts, mother and numerous aunties and cousins. ( And yes Aunt and Auntie are two seperate things ). It just gets weird for me to be reminded of them in a sexual setting so I don't go out of my way to include them. But for any donors I'd definitely put them in.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby simpsoj » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:43 pm

could we get a gender option for player and/or preds
simpsoj
New to the forum

Postby simpsoj » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:28 pm

PuddleGoop wrote:The furry mod that "some people asked for" is now 1.5
I removed the "HD" images, by that I mean the ones that are not scaled down to 720pixels height to cut down the download size. If someone wants to ever edit the images I can make a separate image folder upload.

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/6k1AlCJA#7s4y83Bzc ... JgM-GDXFjc

thank you for all your hardwork
simpsoj
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:22 pm

simpsoj wrote:could we get a gender option for player and/or preds

Preds are all female. I have no intentions of making male preds. Not sure if they've been added to the furry mod but the non furry version is all female and a lot of lines assume the preds are feminine.

As for the player. Probably not. Several existing lines would need rewritten and LOTS of upcoming content would need to be redone. I also haven't designed this with any hooks for gender. If someone inquired about commissioning it I'd consider but it would be a high price to go through everything and make it react to a player chosen gender. Also the next update will include selfies of the player character. They get progressively bigger boobs and butt as they eat friends on summer break. I definitely don't intend on making a male version of this system, it isn't in my interests.

Sorry but I don't think it is in the cards for this project. This one is likely to stay f/f
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ejames » Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:52 pm

My favorite form! TU!
ejames
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game