Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018 May~

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018

Postby WellsDeep » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:49 pm

I'm needing help, I'm not the best when it comes to figuring it out how to install this if someone could send me like step by step instructions. That would be fantastic due to me being an idiot with technology
WellsDeep
New to the forum

Postby feauxen » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:08 pm

WellsDeep wrote:I'm needing help, I'm not the best when it comes to figuring it out how to install this if someone could send me like step by step instructions. That would be fantastic due to me being an idiot with technology

Step 1: install a free version of winrar (don't worry about the 40 day free trial, once it's over you can still tell them to shut up about the money you owe and they don't to shit)
Step 2: click the download link (I use mega to avoid dealing with whatever sorcery dropbox uses)
Step 3: click the arrow on the right of the green download button and select 'standard downlowd'
Step 4: wait (this step is my favorite)
Step 5: open your downloads folder (iirc it doesn't give you a choice where to dowload it to, so it'll be there. If by some miracle you get a choice of where to put it, remember where that was and go there instead)
Step 6: either double click the .zip file to open it with winrar, or if the .zip file thumbnail isn't three colorful books right click the .zip file, select "Open with..." and find winrar in the list of programs that comes up (filename you're opening should be ToA_Demo3.1.zip or similar)
Step 7: take the file inside the winrar window that just opened up and either copy and paste it to a location of your choosing or drag and drop it outside the winrar window (this should cause a loading window with two separate loading bars to pop up for a bit)
Step 8: if necessary, navigate to the location you just copied/drag-dropped the file to
Step 9: open the ToA_Demo3.1 file and double click 'Taste of Adventure.exe' to play

hope this helps, I'm not super techy myself
if you need help downloading winrar look it up on google, that one's definitely already been tutorialized to hell and back somewhere
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:13 am

I'll substitute step 1 - use 7Zip instead, it won't yell at you all the time like WinRAR and will work with more zipped file types, like 7Z. Plus, it tends to just be nicer in general.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:16 am

I've never really had trouble with winrar aside from the pop-up every time I use it. Certainly no compatibility issues. But I also only recommend it because it's literally the only thing my scrub ass uses, so 7Zip is probably objectively better and I'm just too lazy to care.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:18 am

I have a question,is this a dead game or will there be updates?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:16 am

Susuko wrote:I have a question,is this a dead game or will there be updates?

We keep getting told they're still working on it, but it's been 4 years now. It sucks but I think they've moved on :cry:
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:26 am

Damn,I was hoping for the game to continue since it has potential.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zertuul » Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:02 am

RIP awesome Vore Game! I was hoping to continue the journey of eating and getting eaten! *Salutes*
Zertuul
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 am

When will there be a update for the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LemonBarb » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:04 pm

See the previous page post by author. For now, it's in hiatus. Not cancelled or 'dead' per say. Not that it's much of a difference...
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rhodes » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Is there an android version or is there a way to convert it I tried to use joiplay but it doesn't work for this game any ideas or links would be appreciated
Rhodes
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:23 pm

I've never used Novelty, but I'm guessing the "source code" for the game is still unreleased. It would be nice to see this VN released into the wild, but I can understand why RediQ may not want to do that.

If anyone was wondering, some of the girls' sprites (Sarah, Ria, and the swimmer, at least) are from the "Pretty Girls Battle" series. I don't know if that applies to all of them or where the rest are from though.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby umakeisee » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:27 pm

Birichino wrote:I've never used Novelty, but I'm guessing the "source code" for the game is still unreleased. It would be nice to see this VN released into the wild, but I can understand why RediQ may not want to do that.

I actually contacted them about including them in a mod I made for Vore Days, but RediQ declined. I can't remember the exact reason and their side of the conversation is gone now, but I'm pretty sure they don't want other people working on the game. Nothing wrong with that. It's their project after all.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bakduoba » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:11 pm

feauxen wrote:
WellsDeep wrote:I'm needing help, I'm not the best when it comes to figuring it out how to install this if someone could send me like step by step instructions. That would be fantastic due to me being an idiot with technology

Step 1: install a free version of winrar (don't worry about the 40 day free trial, once it's over you can still tell them to shut up about the money you owe and they don't to shit)
Step 2: click the download link (I use mega to avoid dealing with whatever sorcery dropbox uses)
Step 3: click the arrow on the right of the green download button and select 'standard downlowd'
Step 5: open your downloads folder (iirc it doesn't give you a choice where to dowload it to, so it'll be there. If by some miracle you get a choice of where to put it, remember where that was and go there instead)
Step 6: either double click the .zip file to open it with winrar, or if the .zip file thumbnail isn't three colorful books right click the .zip file, select "Open with..." and find winrar in the list of programs that comes up (filename you're opening should be ToA_Demo3.1.zip or similar)
Step 7: take the file inside the winrar window that just opened up and either copy and paste it to a location of your choosing or drag and drop it outside the winrar window (this should cause a loading window with two separate loading bars to pop up for a bit)
Step 8: if necessary, navigate to the location you just copied/drag-dropped the file to
Step 9: open the ToA_Demo3.1 file and double click 'Taste of Adventure.exe' to play

if you need help downloading winrar look it up on google, that one's definitely already been tutorialized to hell and back somewhere

everytime i try to open the app it says didnt find the dll file and it just doesnt open... any help please ?
Bakduoba
New to the forum

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:12 am

Bakduoba wrote:
feauxen wrote:

everytime i try to open the app it says didnt find the dll file and it just doesnt open... any help please ?

You need to download the missing dll file. You can do this by googling dll download, then find the specific file your computer is missing.
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:53 pm

wariodude128 wrote:I gotta tell ya, if a group of folks want to do a remake of this game, that would be a big deal. Might be interested in writing a new additional script for where the original left off as well. Would just then need an artist to make character models and scenery along with a programmer to put it all together.

Dude, knock it off. If you put half as much effort into learning simple coding languages as you did haranguing others into doing the work for you, you'd have already learned how to make games like this yourself. As for art, there's Kisekae, Koikatsu or commissioning an artist. No one will just do the work for you. Stop this idea guy nonsense. You've been told off multiple times.

As for Taste of Adventure specifically, literally three posts above yours is me explaining that RediQ asked others not to work on their game. You need to respect that.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game