God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <New year update>

Postby feauxen » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:06 pm

salamoun wrote:You are just supposed to count the skeletons in other rooms of the temple, there's 4 rooms, giving you 4 digits (empty rooms doesn't count as 0).
Also you are not stuck inside there, even if you softlock yourself with the rocks as you have the rope in your inventory that you can use to escape. (Your character mentions that when you enter the tomb)

Oh yeah, the escape rope. I remember that now, I just completely forgot after all those puzzles. Especially the Sphinx ones. I was resorting to random guesses on those and even then the solutions made no sense. If it hadn't done a Monty Python reference I don't know what I would have done.

Also, while it's nice that you can skip the repeating room after getting past it, it would be nice if the solution was immediately available rather than having to go through the room like 20 times to unlock the obvious solution to "proceeding forward gains no ground."
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asafen » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:48 am

Is the new update just the mansion, with the two in the kitchen, centaur, and Lili? or are there more scenes there?
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Erecant » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:09 am

@Asafen

Check out the Crystal ball in Sal's room. Should lead to a few more scenes. That said, yeah the new content is all in the Salamansion.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:13 am

Asafen wrote:Is the new update just the mansion, with the two in the kitchen, centaur, and Lili? or are there more scenes there?

Erecant wrote:Check out the Crystal ball in Sal's room. Should lead to a few more scenes. That said, yeah the new content is all in the Salamansion.

There's also a scene with the lady you meet in the bars, though it seems to get a player pred scene with her we'll have to wait until the game's complete. Other than that, I think the bit where you loot the desert 'pyramid' with the bitchy paladin is new and there's a possible scene at the end of that, maybe multiple mutually exclusive ones. I haven't gone back to check what happens if you do it differently, I was happy with getting to finally nom that bitch.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby salamoun » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:10 am

feauxen wrote:
Asafen wrote:Is the new update just the mansion, with the two in the kitchen, centaur, and Lili? or are there more scenes there?

Erecant wrote:Check out the Crystal ball in Sal's room. Should lead to a few more scenes. That said, yeah the new content is all in the Salamansion.

There's also a scene with the lady you meet in the bars, though it seems to get a player pred scene with her we'll have to wait until the game's complete. Other than that, I think the bit where you loot the desert 'pyramid' with the bitchy paladin is new and there's a possible scene at the end of that, maybe multiple mutually exclusive ones. I haven't gone back to check what happens if you do it differently, I was happy with getting to finally nom that bitch.

The only new things are Salamoun's mansion and the girl in pubs, Euvor and the tomb was there from the previous update. That said, the mansion has 9 new characters you can eat and one extra that can only eat you for now. There's also a lot of variations based on order or decisions you make there so I think it is fun to play through it multiple times if you want to see most of the new content.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:53 pm

is there any way to eat Akago and gorgon?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:40 pm

Fr4nk wrote:is there any way to eat Akago and gorgon?

Who are Akago and gorgon already ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:56 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:

Gorgon is the girl who is in the kitchen with the minotaur and Akago is the girl with purple hair who is in the room with Lili.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:41 pm

Fr4nk wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:

Gorgon is the girl who is in the kitchen with the minotaur and Akago is the girl with purple hair who is in the room with Lili.

Gorgon just ask her to prepare a meal for you then ask for her. Akago is off-limits for now.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:51 pm

Also Sal, two more things:
1) Found another couple of typos: when you sleep at the mansion one of the lines say "It's far from morning still. You'll DEFINETLY have to try again" instead of you'll DEFINITELY have to try again. And when you get to eat Hans, the text says "Time for a desert" instead of "Time for a dessert"
2) I asked you before, but could you put another music in the haunted house near the mansion? It really ruin the vibe having the map happy song in there.
Last edited by TheEvilWithin on Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fr4nk » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:23 pm

thanks for the answer, I don't know how I didn't notice the third option with Gorgon before this answer. ^^;
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:51 pm

I know that this is controversial, but I feel like I should say it: I think you should rewrite part of the plot and shrink it. I mean, this game has been in development for almost 5 years and judging by the map and the amount of places left unexplored and the development time, slowed down even more due to Covid, unless some serious changes, this game won't be be over for like another 7 years at minimum, and I'm being generous. And I doubt Sal and the others will be good to keep going for that long to the end. I don't say have the next plot update bring us straight to the black Knight, but it would be better to like remove a part of the map and thus shrink the quest. I know I'm being harsh, but I gotta be honest this time. Do't take it as an insult, but as a serious suggestion.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:52 pm

Souls6 wrote:I know that this is controversial, but I feel like I should say it: I think you should rewrite part of the plot and shrink it. I mean, this game has been in development for almost 5 years and judging by the map and the amount of places left unexplored and the development time, slowed down even more due to Covid, unless some serious changes, this game won't be be over for like another 7 years at minimum, and I'm being generous. And I doubt Sal and the others will be good to keep going for that long to the end. I don't say have the next plot update bring us straight to the black Knight, but it would be better to like remove a part of the map and thus shrink the quest. I know I'm being harsh, but I gotta be honest this time. Do't take it as an insult, but as a serious suggestion.

I get where you're coming from, I really do. But I absolutely LOVE the effort they put into the story. I genuinely believe this game has the potential to surpass Neko Adventures, and I DO NOT say that lightly. This is a passion project and they aren't asking for payment outside of Patreon support. As a member of the Patreon, I can confidently say I don't care how long it takes for them to finish. I genuinely want to see their goals come to fruition regardless of how long it takes.

I understand and respect the frustration of wanting such a quality vore RPG (of which there are very few completed) be finished. But I stand firmly in the camp of "Take as much time as needed".
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:13 pm

Souls6 wrote:Also Sal, two more things:
1) Found another couple of typos: when you sleep at the mansion one of the lines say "It's far from morning still. You'll DEFINETLY have to try again" instead of you'll DEFINITELY have to try again. And when you get to eat Hans, the text says "Time for a desert" instead of "Time for a dessert"
2) I asked you before, but could you put another music in the haunted house near the mansion? It really ruin the vibe having the map happy song in there.

I honestly didn't know the halloween event didn't have custom music ^^;
It was developed by someone else and I generally play NSFW content on muted myself so I didn't notice the music but it should be fixed in the future.

Souls6 wrote:I know that this is controversial, but I feel like I should say it: I think you should rewrite part of the plot and shrink it. I mean, this game has been in development for almost 5 years and judging by the map and the amount of places left unexplored and the development time, slowed down even more due to Covid, unless some serious changes, this game won't be be over for like another 7 years at minimum, and I'm being generous. And I doubt Sal and the others will be good to keep going for that long to the end. I don't say have the next plot update bring us straight to the black Knight, but it would be better to like remove a part of the map and thus shrink the quest. I know I'm being harsh, but I gotta be honest this time. Do't take it as an insult, but as a serious suggestion.

I understand your concern and you're lowballing the development time, I'd say currently it will take like 15 years altogether to have the main story finished. One thing that I will prove you wrong on is that I will stick to this project even if it takes 50 years (provided I won't get into some serious medical issues that would make me physically unable to work on it anymore) as it is the only right thing I feel like I've ever done in my life and I'm also an ambitious motherfucker, that's why it is so big. I understand we're going quite slow right now, I myself had some problems with surviving financially last year and the rest of the dev team has their own lives to tend to primarily over some passion project on the internet, but I will stick to it no matter what and don't want to cut any corners for convenience.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:38 am

salamoun wrote:...I'd say currently it will take like 15 years altogether to have the main story finished.

*whistles* There aren't enough save slots for all the vore scenes that'll be crammed into this game. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby JaAlBe » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:36 am

Will the next main story update still be sometime in February, or should I expect something a bit longer then that?
Thanks in advance
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:58 am

JaAlBe wrote:Will the next main story update still be sometime in February, or should I expect something a bit longer then that?
Thanks in advance

I honestly don't know since the communication with other devs is a bit slow ^^;
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Antigone » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Well, I guess I'm now the ebony warrior of god complex. Just killed the arena's boss without nuke. Kinda sad', since there are no acknowledgement that I'm the new boss around^^, so for others here is a fair warning: it will be useless to farm lots of money in order to beat her. Incredible game, obviously, even if a few (mostly one, in truth...) characters feel out of place. Well done!
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:14 am

who are the 9 new characters and how to get, also girl in pubs i can not find
vgove
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:55 am

Found a grave bug: when I do the Vik and Emilia sidequest, when I try to go to sleep, I can't interact with the little light on the bed, effectively softlocking me there.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game