Devour And Dominate (now with a Discord) [M/F] 0.0.32

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore harem game [M/F]

Postby Antigone » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:57 pm

Hoy! Just passing by to say that it is a very promising game.
Just a quick question, can we hope to have some pred graphics (Like pressing a key -> shows an image of the devourer having a prey-full belly)? Prey graphics are complicated, but as there is only one pred and no weight gain... it would be very helpful for immersion.
Anyway, thank you for your work!
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:03 pm

umakeisee wrote:I know nothing about coding in RPG Maker, but would it be possible to make an attack that has a check for zero or less enemy health, then heals for negative enemy health +1? If any negative health rounds up to zero, it would be even easier. If enemy health = 0, heal 1 enemy health.

Enemies die immediately upon being reduced to zero HP and health can't go into negatives (from what I'm aware of), so you would need to give the enemy the invincible tag and it does round to 0. Though I'm not quite sure what you want; are you asking for an attack that heals an enemy if it's at 0 HP? If you want to clarify/have more questions, it'd be better to PM me -- I don't want to take over Devourer's thread, but I'm happy to answer any MV questions I can.

On that note, Devourer; your game inspired me to want to make my own that's like yours, just with different aspects (M/M with some M/F since you inspired it, enslaving instead of harem, and some others). Since it is going to take some nods from yours, would you mind if I made it? It's not a copy or anything but I'd still like to know since yours gave me a lot of ideas.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:32 pm

Antigone wrote:Hoy! Just passing by to say that it is a very promising game.
Just a quick question, can we hope to have some pred graphics (Like pressing a key -> shows an image of the devourer having a prey-full belly)? Prey graphics are complicated, but as there is only one pred and no weight gain... it would be very helpful for immersion.
Anyway, thank you for your work!

I would like to put some pred graphics (among a lot more prey graphics and sex graphics) in the game eventually. As is the current pred is really just a place holder until I come up with something better. Heck, I would like to replace all the current images in the game with original ones. It's just that my art skills are simply not up to par. Maybe in the future I'll take some time out of developing this game and put it to improving my art skills enough to make satisfactory graphics for the game. Or maybe a artist will come along and offer to do the art for me. Which ever comes first.

At the moment though, I'll just stick with images I find on the internet and make sprites of them using the in game sprite creator. I'm hoping on finding a good image to use to replace the current male player character by the next update or the one after.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:36 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:On that note, Devourer; your game inspired me to want to make my own that's like yours, just with different aspects (M/M with some M/F since you inspired it, enslaving instead of harem, and some others). Since it is going to take some nods from yours, would you mind if I made it? It's not a copy or anything but I'd still like to know since yours gave me a lot of ideas.

I don't mind at all. If anything, the thought that something I made inspired someone else to create something fills me with giddy! I normally don't like M/M vore, but after you create and post it, I would like to check it out.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:51 pm

Hey just so you know id turn up the precentage that devour works or rework the ratios quite a lot because i cant eat people before i kill them and health bars for the enemies if your gonna keep this system would be nice but the eat abbilty is waayyy to low a chance even with hurting and get the enemy low
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Lastly the swallow mechanic doesnt work at all even when you do and levels are working either
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Hey just so you know id turn up the precentage that devour works or rework the ratios quite a lot because i cant eat people before i kill them and health bars for the enemies if your gonna keep this system would be nice but the eat abbilty is waayyy to low a chance even with hurting and get the enemy low

Understood. I'm not sure if I'm going to fiddle with the success rate of Devour next update as I already made a few adjustments to it, but if there's still complaints afterwards then I'll see what I can do.'

Krunchlesnitchles wrote:Lastly the swallow mechanic doesnt work at all even when you do and levels are working either

If you're trying to use Swallow in battle then don't. It only works out of battle to eat girls that are in your harem. Unless of you mean it's not working when you use it out of battle. Then I'll have to look into it.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby sharktorok » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:03 am

This game is super promising and charming! It' s a simple, fun idea (and at long last, a M/F-based game! We are kindred my friend).

Aside from some level imbalances which always gets improved with time, I'd recommend thinking about unique party members that you have the option to devour or harem-ify. Maybe some give you unique powers if you devour them, while others gives you perks at shops or something if they're in your harem...and the player has to figure out who does what. Maybe through hints in their dialogue?

I'm sure stuff like this is already on your mind though; for a fun little test this is cool. PM me if you're interested in discussing more.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:37 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:If you're trying to use Swallow in battle then don't. It only works out of battle to eat girls that are in your harem. Unless of you mean it's not working when you use it out of battle. Then I'll have to look into it.

I'm having trouble with the Swallow mechanic too. I keep getting odd interactions; the swallowed harem girl never seems to digest, and if I let her out and eat someone else, it plays both girls' "Master, no!" lines. I also got some strange interactions when I brought a fourth girl back to the cell and swallowed someone so I could add her to the harem.
Achenar
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:07 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:
umakeisee wrote:I know nothing about coding in RPG Maker, but would it be possible to make an attack that has a check for zero or less enemy health, then heals for negative enemy health +1? If any negative health rounds up to zero, it would be even easier. If enemy health = 0, heal 1 enemy health.

Enemies die immediately upon being reduced to zero HP and health can't go into negatives (from what I'm aware of), so you would need to give the enemy the invincible tag and it does round to 0. Though I'm not quite sure what you want; are you asking for an attack that heals an enemy if it's at 0 HP? If you want to clarify/have more questions, it'd be better to PM me -- I don't want to take over Devourer's thread, but I'm happy to answer any MV questions I can.

Basically, it would be an attack that puts the enemy at 1 hp if they would otherwise die. I don't know a lot about Pokemon, but isn't that what False Swipe does?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:06 am

sharktorok wrote:Aside from some level imbalances which always gets improved with time, I'd recommend thinking about unique party members that you have the option to devour or harem-ify. Maybe some give you unique powers if you devour them, while others gives you perks at shops or something if they're in your harem...and the player has to figure out who does what. Maybe through hints in their dialogue?

Yep! That's exactly what I'm planning for in the future. I'm just putting those ideas off to the side for now to get the technical stuff to work.

sharktorok wrote:PM me if you're interested in discussing more.

Noted. I got a lot of stuff I need to get sorted out before before I can put them in the game and having some extra opinions would really help. We'll talk after the next update drops.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:08 am

Achenar wrote:
DevourerOfLolis wrote:If you're trying to use Swallow in battle then don't. It only works out of battle to eat girls that are in your harem. Unless of you mean it's not working when you use it out of battle. Then I'll have to look into it.

I'm having trouble with the Swallow mechanic too. I keep getting odd interactions; the swallowed harem girl never seems to digest, and if I let her out and eat someone else, it plays both girls' "Master, no!" lines. I also got some strange interactions when I brought a fourth girl back to the cell and swallowed someone so I could add her to the harem.

I'll give that a thorough look to see what's wrong.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:22 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:I don't mind at all. If anything, the thought that something I made inspired someone else to create something fills me with giddy! I normally don't like M/M vore, but after you create and post it, I would like to check it out.

Then I'll post the link in here, with your permission, once I get it to a playable state! :)

And if my formula does work and you want some help, feel free to let me know. Like I said, I use MV, but if it and MZ are compatible, I'm happy to help out if I can.

umakeisee wrote:Basically, it would be an attack that puts the enemy at 1 hp if they would otherwise die. I don't know a lot about Pokemon, but isn't that what False Swipe does?

Yes, that's exactly what False Swipe does, so if that's what you want, then you can use the formula that I've already posted.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:54 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:And if my formula does work and you want some help, feel free to let me know. Like I said, I use MV, but if it and MZ are compatible, I'm happy to help out if I can.
\

The formula does work, but I did have one issue with it that I want to share.

When using it, make sure to turn variance down to 0%. Otherwise it will sometimes knockout enemies anyway. I'm not sure if this is a problem brought on by using it in MZ instead of MV, but I'd thought I should let you and anyone that wishes to use it know.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:12 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:
BrokenButterfly45 wrote:And if my formula does work and you want some help, feel free to let me know. Like I said, I use MV, but if it and MZ are compatible, I'm happy to help out if I can.
\

The formula does work, but I did have one issue with it that I want to share.

When using it, make sure to turn variance down to 0%. Otherwise it will sometimes knockout enemies anyway. I'm not sure if this is a problem brought on by using it in MZ instead of MV, but I'd thought I should let you and anyone that wishes to use it know.

Interesting. I've never had this problem with MV, but it's entirely possible that I just got lucky and it didn't show -- I'll definitely keep that in mind, thank you.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:29 pm

Should we be expecting an update sometime this week?
Edit: Forgot to mention, when you successfully swallow someone, the text initially says that "[Prey character] has been swallowed whole." for a split second, before switching to "[Prey character] managed to worm her way out of your mouth." You may want to note I'm currently playing the MZ version, in case there's differences between versions.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:20 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:Should we be expecting an update sometime this week?
Edit: Forgot to mention, when you successfully swallow someone, the text initially says that "[Prey character] has been swallowed whole." for a split second, before switching to "[Prey character] managed to worm her way out of your mouth." You may want to note I'm currently playing the MZ version, in case there's differences between versions.

Ideally I wanted to say that I'd post the update by Sunday, but decided not to due to the fact that it's the holidays where I'm highly likely to be too busy doing other thing to work on the game. Maybe sometime after the New Year when all the Christmas decorations are put up and things return to normal I'll lay down a solid update schedule.
While saying all that, I'm happy to announce that development is actually ahead of schedule and the update may end up getting posted before Sunday, maybe even going up tomorrow, thanks to the fact that this week was quite uneventful with me not needing to do any Christmas shopping or decorating.

As for the glitch you mentioned, It's already been resolved so you won't need to worry about it when the update comes.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby ScienceTiny » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:52 am

Are you planning any micro/giant/size-difference scenes? I don't see it listed in the "Features that will be/won't be added" lists, so I thought I'd ask.

Also, it seems that swallowing one of your party members causes a few bugs. I couldn't put them in one of the cells (they wouldn't show up), and the game became confused about if I had any characters swallowed.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:33 am

ScienceTiny wrote:Are you planning any micro/giant/size-difference scenes? I don't see it listed in the "Features that will be/won't be added" lists, so I thought I'd ask.

Also, it seems that swallowing one of your party members causes a few bugs. I couldn't put them in one of the cells (they wouldn't show up), and the game became confused about if I had any characters swallowed.

I' range from indifferent to okay with micro/giant vore as long as the size difference between pred and prey isn't too extreme. So although I have no plans for it, I'm not against putting it in ether.
And don't worry. The bugs with the prison and eating your girls should be resolved next update.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Alright! Here's the the update to the Vore Harem Game. (name still undecided) Sorry it took a little longer than expected.

https://mega.nz/folder/efwjiCKB#0nXPms2dIZs5HiXGkYWh5g

Features, changes, and bug fixes
Spoiler: show
An optional tutorial has been included at the start. It explains in depth how the vore system works and includes a new girl for you to eat.
Music and sound now changes with the time of day.
Their are now health bars for enemies. Making it easier to gauge when to eat them.
Devour and Swallow now have descriptions to better explain their properties.
A new skill called "Tenderize" has been introduced that does damage but is incapable of K.O-ing a enemy. (Credit to BrokenButterfly45 for the code to make it work)
Girls will now make comments periodically as they digest giving the player a indirect means of knowing how far along they are.
There is now a Inn for the player to heal at.
Balance changes has been made to the skill Devour. It is cheaper now and no longer does damage.
Battle Core VisuStella MZ has been installed. Meaning the combat system should be nicer to look at and operate. Though it was a last minute addition so there may be some bugs associated with it.
The time it takes girls to get up have been shortened from 30 seconds to 10.
Dying has been removed from the game. When loosing to a girl, a event plays that is unique to each girl. One has a secret that might happen if you lose to her. ;)
The Warrior Woman has been moved to the Inn.
Modifications have been made both to the prison and the programming that lets you eat your own girls. This should remove a lot of the bugs associated with the two systems.
The message that says the the girl you've eaten has escaped will no longer play after you swallow her.

I hope this is satisfactory. next update will be to get the place where you can store, switch out, and interact with the members of your harem up and running.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game