Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.1 (Updated 12/1/21)

Postby Xentinova » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 pm

Nice job
Last edited by Xentinova on Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:20 am

Started a new playthrough to set up some different choices and can't get the scene where Leah invites me to her room on the second day. The one where she can enjoy my beanbag belly. Did something change? I met her on day one and let her have her victim then had lunch with her on day two. Am I missing something?
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:40 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Started a new playthrough to set up some different choices and can't get the scene where Leah invites me to her room on the second day. The one where she can enjoy my beanbag belly. Did something change? I met her on day one and let her have her victim then had lunch with her on day two. Am I missing something?

I haven't checked them myself, but the walkthroughs on the first page should have instructions for how to set that up. Maybe swap if you had lunch alone with her or with Mallory present too?

On another note, bug report!
Spoiler: show
>While eating Sadie, there was a turn where stomach health was -5 and it still gave me another turn, allowing me to go to like -13. Then she got let out. Happened at the same time the message for her losing hp happened, if that helps. Also was after doing a workout, but that shouldn't affect it?
>The message for belly size after a successful attempt also went away before she was fully digested. After resting I believe. Still was flagged during the Nikki event, so a display issue most likely.

The Nikki event also just screams 'Consequences' depending on how you go. Much excite. Did some testing, mostly around Sam and her fun, and oof. That betrayal variation on hers. It's like she was afraid of catching a lethal case feelings. Which she did, but she just wasn't the one it's lethal for. Although I completely approve of her plots for Emma, let's get her a taste of corruption! And...hair. Aaaaaaaand makeup. Bleh. Poor thing. She deserves a higher quality meal.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChaosStar0 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Does the Hardcore mode autosave? Cause I reached the end on the previous version and kind of don't want to have to redo escaping from Zoey, she's tough.
ChaosStar0
New to the forum

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:45 pm

So, I had sam eat Cassidy and Emma finally devoured Betty...two down, one to go. *maniacal laughter*.
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:41 pm

Xentinova wrote:So, I had sam eat Cassidy and Emma finally devoured Betty...two down, one to go. *maniacal laughter*.

how do you get emma to eat betty
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:08 pm

zinx43267 wrote:
Xentinova wrote:So, I had sam eat Cassidy and Emma finally devoured Betty...two down, one to go. *maniacal laughter*.

Just have a 2 or great heart relationship with her
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 am

zinx43267 wrote:

I think you need Sunny to help.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Eaterofass » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:18 am

Is there ever going to be a scene where you eat multiple people at the same time?
Eaterofass
New to the forum

Postby ScarKnight » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:20 pm

zinx43267 wrote:

You need to have a sufficiently high relationship with Emma AND you have to go down hunting Cassidy and Betty route with Sam. There might also be a way to do it with Sunny, but I haven't done any of her routes, so I couldn't say for certain.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:I was not prepared! No free time to explore the new day, so I've decided to borrow from sleep time. It's probs fine. Hit most of the new scenes, but now the hunt for variety begins! Nikki I assume would be related to failing to eat her? I think she was on the menu at some point? And hot damn, Olivia? Gotta track that one down, but triggering it intentionally is notably hard? Hmmmmm. I would guess...you do her initial meeting, then escape, and she'll do the opposite of that time? And Cherry would be the obvious partner here, and given she makes a pass at you on the new day, piss her off maybe? Except going down the list, I would expect her to be immediately after Cherry if that were true. The plot thickens! Investigation ho!

Sidenote, haven't noticed any typos this time around. Congratz.

Glad you're enjoying it, and good luck!

NovaDragn wrote:Anyway to get Leah to forget about you or digest you during the game with tera and nikki?

Not currently, but as someone else mentioned an extension to that scene to add in exactly that recently won in the monthly patreon scene poll! There will be a minor update coming soon-ish that will add in that scene and another new scene inserted into an existing day that won an earlier poll.

linuxnero wrote:my gosh this is the best vore game ever even dont need to have graphics to be that, is just amazing, incredible writing. it have all that i like in vore f/f f/m(i think there is a little reference ) litlle and disposal references is just great, the next say would be interesting i can not wait

Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Bright wrote:I quite enjoy the new day, but I am not sure what to do specifically to make Alice eat Mary at the 6th day.
(Or did I misunderstand, that it is just Alice eating Sadie?)

It's tied to her lunch interaction, make sure she doesn't like you(should be easy with Alice :P). Scenes are only listed in the main post if it involves the player as pred/prey, but Sadie is mentioned alongside Alice there for a reason ;)

zinx43267 wrote:How do you get eaten by cherry on day 6?

It should be hard to miss, you run into her in the hall between classes

Tomfoolery wrote:On another note, bug report!
>While eating Sadie, there was a turn where stomach health was -5 and it still gave me another turn, allowing me to go to like -13. Then she got let out. Happened at the same time the message for her losing hp happened, if that helps. Also was after doing a workout, but that shouldn't affect it?
>The message for belly size after a successful attempt also went away before she was fully digested. After resting I believe. Still was flagged during the Nikki event, so a display issue most likely.

Thanks for the reports, I'll look into those! The first sounds like it's just a quirk of how the system works that's been around for a while if you use "numbers on" mode. Basically, because the prey takes their action first each "turn", when they deal enough damage to beat your stomach that turn you can see that you already lost, the game is just waiting for an input from you so it can resolve the turn. But if you mean that you played a full turn starting at -5 and got to take another action at -13 after that(rather than just briefly seeing the number drop to -13 before the scene progressed to her escape), that definitely is a bug

ChaosStar0 wrote:Does the Hardcore mode autosave? Cause I reached the end on the previous version and kind of don't want to have to redo escaping from Zoey, she's tough.

No, there is no autosave. You actually couldn't save at all in hardcore prior to this update, so you'll definitely have to restart ^^;

Eaterofass wrote:Is there ever going to be a scene where you eat multiple people at the same time?

Eventually yes! Probably not soon though

I finally added the new characters from this day (Maria and Liz) to the reference image gallery!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Harleking31 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:56 pm

Hey, when I try to play the update it crashes?

After selecting a character in the start menu it loads to 50-63-75% and it closes the program
I'm trying to run it on Windows
Harleking31
New to the forum

Postby folomo » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:05 am

Thanks a lot for the new update!
This game is one of the best.
To have a time reference on the project progress, have you planned already on which day we (or another character) will be able to eat/digest Alice or Emma?
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boblflagr » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:38 pm

Is there a way to actually get prey when you choose 'I'm a greedy girl' after eating either Claire or Sadie at the end of day 6? Wondering if it is a luck based thing, or if there simply aren't scenes yet.
Boblflagr
New to the forum

Postby Vizix » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:41 pm

I can't seem to find Olivia on day 6, any tips?
Vizix
Participator

Postby clone4000 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 am

Harleking31 wrote:Hey, when I try to play the update it crashes?

After selecting a character in the start menu it loads to 50-63-75% and it closes the program

That would be the visual mod. Different thread.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Casyle » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:36 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Bright wrote:I quite enjoy the new day, but I am not sure what to do specifically to make Alice eat Mary at the 6th day.

It's tied to her lunch interaction, make sure she doesn't like you(should be easy with Alice :P). Scenes are only listed in the main post if it involves the player as pred/prey, but Sadie is mentioned alongside Alice there for a reason ;)

Mm, wonder what I'm missing. I've got 5 broken hearts with Alice, but I can't trigger any interactions with her on Day 6. During lunch she glares at me and I avoid her, only have the option to sit with the goth girl or sit alone.
Casyle
New to the forum

Postby viral31 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Casyle wrote:
OsmiumOrchid wrote:

Mm, wonder what I'm missing. I've got 5 broken hearts with Alice, but I can't trigger any interactions with her on Day 6. During lunch she glares at me and I avoid her, only have the option to sit with the goth girl or sit alone.

If she dislikes you too much you wont be able to interact. Try making her mad just once before day 6
viral31
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Harleking31 wrote:Hey, when I try to play the update it crashes?

As someone else pointed out, it sounds like you're using the visual mod which I can't help with. That has its own thread here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235

folomo wrote:Thanks a lot for the new update!
This game is one of the best.
To have a time reference on the project progress, have you planned already on which day we (or another character) will be able to eat/digest Alice or Emma?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it! I'm afraid I don't have an exact date for when each major character will first be on the menu yet ^^;

Boblflagr wrote:Is there a way to actually get prey when you choose 'I'm a greedy girl' after eating either Claire or Sadie at the end of day 6? Wondering if it is a luck based thing, or if there simply aren't scenes yet.

No, but there is a unique non-vore scene tied to that option

Casyle wrote:Mm, wonder what I'm missing. I've got 5 broken hearts with Alice, but I can't trigger any interactions with her on Day 6. During lunch she glares at me and I avoid her, only have the option to sit with the goth girl or sit alone.

Viral31 is correct that you can't interact with her if your relationship is too bad, I think -3 is the minimum where you can still attempt to sit with her
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Casyle » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:16 pm

OsmiumOrchid wrote:
Casyle wrote:Mm, wonder what I'm missing. I've got 5 broken hearts with Alice, but I can't trigger any interactions with her on Day 6. During lunch she glares at me and I avoid her, only have the option to sit with the goth girl or sit alone.

Viral31 is correct that you can't interact with her if your relationship is too bad, I think -3 is the minimum where you can still attempt to sit with her

viral31 wrote:
Casyle wrote: Mm, wonder what I'm missing. I've got 5 broken hearts with Alice, but I can't trigger any interactions with her on Day 6. During lunch she glares at me and I avoid her, only have the option to sit with the goth girl or sit alone.

If she dislikes you too much you wont be able to interact. Try making her mad just once before day 6

Awww, who in the world only pisses Alice off a little? Who sees her and can resist poking the bear!? Oh wello, I'll just make 'nother playthrough to see that scene.

Heh, interested in how things develop with Sam now too, in an antagonsistic/adversarial sense. Escaped from her on day 1, then had a friendly chat and kinda thought we made up a bit on, uh, day 4? Nope, she had no issues tryin' to eet me 'gin. God, I hope we get the chance to sit down with her at lunch again after the second escape heh heh heh.
Last edited by Casyle on Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casyle
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game