[Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedback

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Direction you'd like to see the game go in next.

New Preds
18%
More 'Endings'
6%
Longer Digestion/more interactions with pred (add dialogue and more branching paths)
22%
Expand game (Add new content, areas and a more elaborate gameplay loop)
7%
More Vore Types (ub/cv/av)
33%
Polish current gameplay (fix animations and existing gameplay mechanics)
9%
Add sex
5%

Total votes : 879

Re: Altea Eats You - Proof of Concept V0.4

Postby ShadowedFigure » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:32 am

Great update, the endings are pretty fun.

I find the camera a bit awkward to control. Maybe some default camera angles managed by cinemachine would help?
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdelete9026b206b » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:44 am

It says 3 endings in the 0.5 patch notes, but there's 4 signs and a clickable door. Any hints towards that, has someone found out what to do yet? I've got the other 3 signs lit up

And if it's not implemented yet that's perfectly fine as well.
pendingdelete9026b206b
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelete9026b206b » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:51 am

Soulex23 wrote:It says 3 endings in the 0.5 patch notes, but there's 4 signs and a clickable door. Any hints towards that, has someone found out what to do yet? I've got the other 3 signs lit up

And if it's not implemented yet that's perfectly fine as well.
Wait, nevermind, figured it out
pendingdelete9026b206b
New to the forum

Postby Pawz » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Updated Link: https://mega.nz/file/utcUCZJK#lDjiHbLEjOZXGnIEkI2SR-AWkeTEUR4gtxGNg_C3NVg

v0.6
- New Camera Options
-----1 Default Cam
-----2 Belly Cam (so far the one I like most)
-----3 Cock Cam
-----4 Face Cam
-----5 'Free' Cam (auto focuses on head, belly and cock based on height)
- Middle mouse button held down for Cameras 1-4 allows panning around.
- Tab cycles cameras 1-4 (camera 5 overrides them so it won't cycle here)
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Altea Eats You - Proof of Concept V0.6

Postby komaru » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:25 pm

This is really great so far! Especially as a proof of concept! Really love the camera panning on the "disposal" ending. Will definitely keeping my eyes on this!~ <3
komaru
???

Postby godshunter93 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:06 pm

Is futa the pred or is male?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:19 pm

godshunter93 wrote:Is futa the pred or is male?

Futa
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Pawz » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:43 pm

godshunter93 wrote:Is futa the pred or is male?

Futa Pred, Female/intentionally hard to tell gender of Prey.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreomatic » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:09 pm

Would be neat if there was something like a clickable pillow. It could place Altea into laying on belly position on bed and give the viewer a rear side view since we don't get to see much of that while she digests sitting on couch.
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey does anyone know how to get the ending in the top left?
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:12 am

So I've found the condom and the bathroom, nice touch there.

Got a question and a few suggestions. First, the question, what is the limit on Altea's gains? I mean, how many preys does it eat to reach max weight, both for her body in general and her cock.

Now, the suggestions, first of which is don't show the digestion while the prey is trying to escape. I have trouble believing that a stomach/ball that is nearly done with digesting someone could release them, and they'll be perfectly fine. Second is that when her cock is big enough, she can just eat you with the cock instead. You can make this a one in 10 chance if you want. Third is the option to multiprey. Have a option to increase the amount of people standing outside her door, decided by a slider between 1 and four. Of course once again, you can decide how much, or how little prey there are.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:56 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get the ending in the top left?

You get through all the stages in victory.

I'm Trying to figure out how to get the center left one because I have no idea what that's supposed to be.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Pawz » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:42 am

Jackamoco22 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get the ending in the top left?

Max out the white bar while keeping the red bar above 50%. Basically, play the minigames really well.

RandomInjury wrote:I'm Trying to figure out how to get the center left one because I have no idea what that's supposed to be.

Same as above but with less then 50% HP.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dorav » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:18 am

Should consider slowing down the animation transitions for the condom ending a bit, from what i saw the physics kinda tweaked a bit and it looked incredibly janky to me.
Room temp IQ, bad at talking to people

pretend im not here, k?
Dorav
New to the forum

Postby Pawz » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:12 am

voreomatic wrote:Would be neat if there was something like a clickable pillow. It could place Altea into laying on belly position on bed and give the viewer a rear side view since we don't get to see much of that while she digests sitting on couch.

That is likely something I can work in, I'll have to make/record some animations for it so it wil take a while.

Persona59523 wrote:So I've found the condom and the bathroom, nice touch there.

Got a question and a few suggestions. First, the question, what is the limit on Altea's gains? I mean, how many preys does it eat to reach max weight, both for her body in general and her cock.

Now, the suggestions, first of which is don't show the digestion while the prey is trying to escape. I have trouble believing that a stomach/ball that is nearly done with digesting someone could release them, and they'll be perfectly fine. Second is that when her cock is big enough, she can just eat you with the cock instead. You can make this a one in 10 chance if you want. Third is the option to multiprey. Have a option to increase the amount of people standing outside her door, decided by a slider between 1 and four. Of course once again, you can decide how much, or how little prey there are.

Not likely going to have multi prey, maybe have something where the pred already has a prey inside them prior to you. These other suggestions are going to come down to how I decide to continue forwards.

I'm trying to choose what way to take the game, either add ways to get to other preds and have variety that way as well as more traditional gameplay or double down on just focusing on this one pred and adding things such as interactions/conversations, more scenes, variety of outcomes with triggers for different initiations and the gameplay becomes entirely focusing on just trying to get all of the endings.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreomatic » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:01 am

Pawz wrote:That is likely something I can work in, I'll have to make/record some animations for it so it wil take a while.

That's great to hear 8O. Do take your time though, updates have been progressing at a really fast pace which is great but the last thing anyone would want is you getting overworked :wink:.
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby bearofg » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:21 pm

I thought this was great! Good job
bearofg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arbon » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:31 am

My professional suggestion would be to focus on the one pred, especially seeing as you have to fukin ANIMATE this with 3d models in order for the concept to work. You'd spend more time finding models, making them, rigging them, and getting them to work, than you would for the game itself. Just making the single predator more engaging will pay off more, as it builds on what you already have instead of trying to add more work.

My personal suggestion would be to add more post-game content. Things to watch after you've already failed, been eaten, and are thoroughly digested and absorbed. Think Altea having a daily schedule and a life to get back to once you're melted away, so the player can sit back and watch as she does things around the house. Or in the case of CTF, maybe control the size of her erection while she's say, picking out clothes, getting to bed, doing pushups or jumping jacks, ect.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pawz » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:08 am

Arbon wrote:My professional suggestion would be to focus on the one pred, especially seeing as you have to fukin ANIMATE this with 3d models in order for the concept to work. You'd spend more time finding models, making them, rigging them, and getting them to work, than you would for the game itself. Just making the single predator more engaging will pay off more, as it builds on what you already have instead of trying to add more work.

My personal suggestion would be to add more post-game content. Things to watch after you've already failed, been eaten, and are thoroughly digested and absorbed. Think Altea having a daily schedule and a life to get back to once you're melted away, so the player can sit back and watch as she does things around the house. Or in the case of CTF, maybe control the size of her erection while she's say, picking out clothes, getting to bed, doing pushups or jumping jacks, ect.

I'm kinda cheating when it comes to 3d models. Any model I set up in Unity to work with the humanoid setting will be able to share animations and secondly I'm using a mocap set up to make the animations in the first place.
A more longplay with Altea doing things afterwards could be fun, but I move more towards this being a game rather then just a interactive animation.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elisa93 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:04 am

Fun little game, got all 6 endings! Will look forward to what you add to this!
Elisa93
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game