Unbridled Hedonism V9F

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V8H

Postby HavocLordX » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:18 am

Pawz wrote:
Unfortunate wrote:Sorry for the quick prod. I'm not on Discord, so I don't know if there's been any updates or conversations on there.
It's been a month of radio silence here, so I'm just checking in.
>.>

You are missing out not being on the Discord. There is a fun little fork of the game that has 3d models (just add one of the red named saved characters that have a model)
https://mega.nz/file/r4UjQKYR#LS2l8gw-S ... l4q_0JPEjg

Anymore Additions for this particular fork?
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby godshunter93 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:54 pm

I download the game and a message said that the game is damaged. Can anyone give me another link?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unfortunate » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:55 pm

fadetoblack19 wrote:IIRC, Aurilika said that they're still working on it slowly, and hopes to have a release this month.

Pawz wrote:You are missing out not being on the Discord. There is a fun little fork of the game that has 3d models (just add one of the red named saved characters that have a model)
https://mega.nz/file/r4UjQKYR#LS2l8gw-S ... l4q_0JPEjg

Okay, thanks for filling me in. I tend to keep my online presence quite condensed and focused out of personal preference.
The 3d stuff kinda caught me off guard, I had no idea something like that could realistically be added to UnbHed. The models are... very floppy...! :lol:
While I probably won't use them, as they ain't my characters, seeing something like that working is quite impressive. Kudos to the creator.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:14 pm

So I have a custom trait, and I thought it would be neat to have text use the different entries for the custom variable to change up their text. The problem is that I can't find in the source how to call such a thing.

[ActorCustom-XYZ] = ABC
s.Actor.Traits.Custom.XYZ = ABC

Neither of the above work when in the position for a condition. Does anyone know how to do this?

Related, s.Actor.HasTrait("PredWorship") has thrown errors for me in the past, despite it being in an official document. Does it work for other people? Was there a fix for this?
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:58 am

is it bad I'm now wondering if it's possible to port in one's own 3d models?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Pawz » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:04 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:is it bad I'm now wondering if it's possible to port in one's own 3d models?

Technically it would be if the model was converted to vrm but implementing that was way out of the scope for what was initially going to just be a mod.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aurilika » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:09 am

Sorry for the delay in responding, been kind of drained lately. As for the final patch, it went slower than expected due to various factors, including motivation. However, it's almost done and I should be releasing it on Tuesday.

Souls6 wrote:Is it too much to ask for breast vore in this short time left for the game?

Yeah, that's not going to happen, sorry.

Morkeleb wrote:I totally understand, you should still be proud of your work here, you made a amazing game. Don't let anything take that away from you. In otherwords . . .

KUDOS TO YOU AURILIKA!!

Thank you for the kind words.

godshunter93 wrote:I download the game and a message said that the game is damaged. Can anyone give me another link?

That seems like it would just be an error in downloading, since the current version has been up for a long time and no one else has reported an issue with the file.

Unfortunate wrote:The 3d stuff kinda caught me off guard, I had no idea something like that could realistically be added to UnbHed. The models are... very floppy...!
While I probably won't use them, as they ain't my characters, seeing something like that working is quite impressive. Kudos to the creator.

Both the models and the code will be included in this main update, so the potential for other people to do stuff with them will be there as well. It is mostly furry characters, though, so there will be some form of split download so those that have no interest in them don't need to have them take up hard drive space.

PhantomOfMars wrote:So I have a custom trait, and I thought it would be neat to have text use the different entries for the custom variable to change up their text. The problem is that I can't find in the source how to call such a thing.

[ActorCustom-XYZ] = ABC
s.Actor.Traits.Custom.XYZ = ABC

Neither of the above work when in the position for a condition. Does anyone know how to do this?

Related, s.Actor.HasTrait("PredWorship") has thrown errors for me in the past, despite it being in an official document. Does it work for other people? Was there a fix for this?

the Hastrait should be the official way to do trait lookup. What sort of errors has it thrown for you?

Ryan-Drakel wrote:is it bad I'm now wondering if it's possible to port in one's own 3d models?

You should be able to if you're working with the source (though it might not be easy, I didn't mess with the models so I don't know how much work is involved with one), but it's not possible with the release version.
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pawz » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:11 am

Aurilika wrote:

You should be able to if you're working with the source (though it might not be easy, I didn't mess with the models so I don't know how much work is involved with one), but it's not possible with the release version.

Once the next update to the source comes out I could make a quick tutorial on how to add a 3dmodel to the game.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:41 pm

Pawz wrote:
Once the next update to the source comes out I could make a quick tutorial on how to add a 3dmodel to the game.

I would love you forever for this.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:34 am

Would be interesting to have a few known gals wandering about~
I'm wondering if someone's gonna set up a "Repository" for 3D model gals.
Kinda like what was set up for discord.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aurilika » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:40 am

Version 9 released. This one is a bit different because of the 3d mod. It's split into two separate download, one includes the 3d character models and the 16 named characters that use them. They're mostly furry oriented, so that combined with the much larger filesize and memory footprint made me decide to just upload them separately.

As previously stated, this will be the last major version, though it will almost certainly need and receive some bug fixes. I should be able to put up bug fixes later this week or on the weekend.

9:
Added in several code snippets from NSW. Notably,
Split the disable AI ask to digest and ask to be digested option into two. This allows players to independently disable the AI’s ability to use Ask to Digest or Ask to be Digested options.
Extra options for pictures to use.
EasyShow trait, that makes asking them to strip accepted more easily.
Blackout pred - After eating someone, pred will go sleep them off, and will not respond to begging while sleeping.

Added new traits/quirks
Quirks : untasty, fearsomeReputation, Prude, AphrodisiacInsides (Some cheat quirks (perfect attack, perfect defense, perfect escape, perfectReflexes)
Traits : ShyPred, ConfusedAppetites, RarelyWilling, NeverWilling, LoversEmbrace, Unapproachable, PrefersLivingPrey, Jealous, Uncaring, Possessive, OrientationFeeding

The 'perfect' traits basically prevent you from failing a vore check, or make you always succeed in a vore check. If the other part has the matching cheat trait as well, then it simply uses the normal odds calculations. These are set up so they should not appear on characters by default, though you could theoretically raise the odds of them appearing above 0 if you wished.

Added sex interactions - frotting, rimjob and navelfuck. Due to the nature of rimjobs and navelfucks, they are disabled by default, but can be enabled in the settings menu.

Added in several of the community made races. It's not all of them, but should be all of the ones with at least a certain amount of content. Obviously you can disable or even delete any of the races you're not interested in.

Added the ability to Freeze the world in the game settings. This allows you to move characters around to set up a scenario, or things like that. It will always be the player's turn until you turn it off, and the between-turn events will not happen (like needs changing), though the player can still perform actions on others.

Update the Name logic for parsing names in the side, you're no longer restricted to 2 first names and 1 last name, you can just as many spaces or other symbols as you wish.
Added a game option to have predators stunned for a turn if their prey escapes involuntarily. Designed to allow prey to more easily escape if they manage to struggle free, instead of the predator potentially attempting to reswallow them before they can move.
AI can now burp while prey, if they meet the conditions for it.
Added some random waits to the ai, so there is a small chance of taking an extra turn to think about their next action, and a larger chance if they're doing the 'bored wander' mode.
Fixed a bug where using the sex voreinteractions wouldn't use the proper message
Fixed a bug that could cause turns to take significantly longer than they should in large game sizes if you ended turn with someone selected.
Fixed bug where opening the template screen would cause all templates to load 1 race up from where they should be.
Fixed a bug that could cause weight gain to completely ignore the weight max in a very specific situation.
Fix for some situations where people were still getting upset even with 0 vore anger (notably failed vore attempts lowered relations but successes correctly didn't)
Fix for a rejected cheating attempt sometimes appearing twice in the log (and having double the effect).
AreaVoreTease is no longer usable while eaten (It was a bug that you could, as the behavior would have been weird).
Fix for being able to reclothe in your room while eaten, even if you didn't take any clothes in with you.
Fixed an issue where a character's current task could persist through death.
Opening the relationship chart now defaults to the player instead of the character in the first slot like the game modifier screen does.
The continue follow option is now like any of the other continue options, instead of a pop-up that prevents you from doing anything else. (Will auto-cancel if you get more than a tile from the person you're following)
Characters should no longer respond to move buttons pressed while the menu is open.
Game view should no longer respond to the scroll buttons while the menu is open.
Fix for the offer self endo tooltips not properly reflecting their action.
Fix for the willing scream not occuring correctly for vore actions (though it was appearing correctly for prey eating other prey).
Entering the map editor mid-game will now hide the continue action bar.
Fixed a bug where if you swapped from the main character while being absorbed with nurse resurrection on, it would temporarily create a buggy clone of that person.
Fixed a bug where you could 'move towards' someone while you were eaten.
Fixed a bug where you couldn't swap control with another other than your pred while dead.
Fixed a bug that could cause dead characters to witness cheating.
Fixed a bug that caused a negative decrease to friendship when someone was shoved in prey (an accidental double negative that flipped back around to positive)
Renaming a character now updates the name of their room.
Fix for the AI not using the endsex line when they ended sex (only the player ending sex triggered it).
Aurilika
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Unbridled Hedonism V9

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:44 am

What's with all the new files? Where's the .exe?
Turbotowns
???

Postby PhantomOfMars » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:34 am

I know what I'm working with tomorrow.
PhantomOfMars
Somewhat familiar

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:31 am

Turbotowns wrote:What's with all the new files? Where's the .exe?

You probably downloaded the source code, not the playable version. Doublecheck!
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:36 am

Okay so be advised there's some "ActorName" glitches.

Namely when one asks another to oral vore and digest.

Female asking Male to devour her.

As well as everyone asking for a hug keeps commenting as if they're offering a belly-rub.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Disket » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 am

Hi. Can i somehow delete characters with 3d models that i don't like. I like some of them but furies and male vore not my fetish, sorry. It's will be nice if near them will delete button at saves characters, or settings about that at settings
Disket
New to the forum

Postby disguy » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:53 am

DIOskard wrote:Hi. Can i somehow delete characters with 3d models that i don't like. I like some of them but furies and male vore not my fetish, sorry. It's will be nice if near them will delete button at saves characters, or settings about that at settings

Assuming you're on Windows in particular, although I think it's about the same for other platforms too, go to the following directory:
UnbridledHedonism_Data -> StreamingAssets -> Races -> Named

...And then keep only the following files based on the criteria you gave:
Alice, Miia, Auri(Not a 3D mod character, but are neither male nor anthro and is also the creator of the game \o/)
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:57 pm

Yeah, I did... oops. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby No-One » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:09 am

Playing the windows 64 bit 3d version. Someone just asked to rub my controlled character's belly, despite my character not having eaten anyone. Agreeing to it resulted in a romantic hug instead. I think some of the text isn't properly assigned to the correct actions.
No-One
Participator

Postby No-One » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 am

The ability to shower seems to have vanished, although NPCs can still do it. There's no option for the player controlled character to do it.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game