Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby keilladraconis » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:50 am

We're hard at work cleaning, debugging, and otherwise optimizing Fallout Vore now and as the pace of work accelerates we're quickly coming to look at the next version of the mod as a major version, with a lot of cleanup.

Good news: We'll likely be able to address long-awaited features once the code and complexity is cleaned up.
Bad news: In the short term, features are gonna be cut or diminished.

I'll update the thread once I have a more detailed plan figured out. This does not mean that the 3.0 line will never get bugfixes, but due to the long history and complexity of the codebase it's very hard to figure out where some of these bugs come from.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby keilladraconis » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:42 pm

Hacked up a new release: https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/releases/tag/v3.1.0

## What's Changed
* Replaced most PlayAndWait calls. by @Gaz-tec in https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/pull/2
* More optimization work. by @Gaz-tec in https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/pull/3
* Removed Hardcore incompatibilities. Removed addiction. Optimizations. by @Gaz-tec in https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/pull/4
* Fix some audio not playing @keilladraconis
* Fix Bria's default devour @Gaz-tec
* Remove DLC patching, cleanup hardcore @Gaz-tec
* Add "swallow anything" MCM option @Gaz-tec
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:00 pm

To clarify, DLC is still patched if installed. It just doesn't require a plugin anymore.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby MDLucy » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:13 am

Is this Mod not installable trough the NMM?
I alwas get an Error

Error registering this mod: FalloutVore.-.v3.1.0
Error: Error parsing FOMOD Info.xml file.
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:51 am

There was a bug in the previous release's plugin files. Gaz fixed:
https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/releases/tag/v3.1.1
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby MDLucy » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:32 pm

mb i got something wrong but it still has the error in NMM

Error registering this mod: FalloutVore.-.v3.1.1
Error: Error parsing FOMOD Info.xml file.

can it be installed manually?
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:11 pm

I rebuilt and reuploaded, replacing the file in the above link. there was some unclean files lingering in the fomod directory but I don't know if that's what's wrong since it installs fine in Vortex.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby PCtronix » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:05 pm

it was a surprise to see a new patch, there is a future plans ? or just optimization ?
PCtronix
New to the forum

Postby SirEdwardthe3rd » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Hello there! First off, I would just like to say that this mod is absolutely amazing! I never dreamed that something like this would ever be possible on a game like Fallout! You and whoever else has been working on it did an amazing job!
That being said, I am having one small glitch, and I figured that I’d go you for help. It’s a pretty small one: Bria isn’t voring any enemies. Every other aspect of her character is working, but she just won’t eat anything. I tested it out, and she IS able to eat me if I ask for it (the stomach appears and everything) but she doesn’t eat any enemies. This isn’t exactly a game breaking glitch, but it is still a little annoying regardless.
So, I decided to come here! If you can think of anything I could do to fix this issue, please let me know. If you can’t, though, that’s totally fine! The mod’s still great as it is. Thanks in advance for your time!
SirEdwardthe3rd
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:24 pm

SirEdwardthe3rd wrote:Hello there! First off, I would just like to say that this mod is absolutely amazing! I never dreamed that something like this would ever be possible on a game like Fallout! You and whoever else has been working on it did an amazing job!
That being said, I am having one small glitch, and I figured that I’d go you for help. It’s a pretty small one: Bria isn’t voring any enemies. Every other aspect of her character is working, but she just won’t eat anything. I tested it out, and she IS able to eat me if I ask for it (the stomach appears and everything) but she doesn’t eat any enemies. This isn’t exactly a game breaking glitch, but it is still a little annoying regardless.
So, I decided to come here! If you can think of anything I could do to fix this issue, please let me know. If you can’t, though, that’s totally fine! The mod’s still great as it is. Thanks in advance for your time!

Have you tried giving her the "devour" weapon, and removing all other melee weapons from her inventory?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:49 pm

keilladraconis wrote:
Natolin wrote:Just a small update from a much lesser "modder", I managed to implement Curie SAV dialogue, but I really don't know how to like... make it its own addon because I accidentally just added it onto my base fallout vore mod >.<

You need to start over from scratch, I think. Open up creation kit and the very first thing is "Save As..." to create a new active modfile. Reopen the CK and then select your modfile as active, and enable any other mods you want to derive from like Fallout Vore.

KingGath's tutorials are bar-none the best and most modern and thoughtful. A lot of other mod tutorials I watched were haphazard and borne of expermentation and it wasn't until I watched some of these that I really began to understand the "proper" way to build mods. https://youtu.be/tIp6WPKBuik

Okay I... *think* I did a good job? Odds are this either won't work, or will override the entire mod, so if you're gonna try this backup your files until someone says its safe!
That being said, it works for me. This is SAV dialogue for Curie. The lines relating to the player are all in the feminine because I've only ever played as a girl and I have the modding knowledge of a baby, so forgive me for that part. That being said... Enjoy! These were collaboratively written by Carreau and I back when they were still working on the project, so some of the writing detail goes to them as well. Hope you Curie lovers enjoy this :D and I'll get around to Ada and maybe some *real* modding soon after the semester ends :)
https://mega.nz/folder/wjoWWCpR#yXqJLKN4CxvYDg2hv_FX1A
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keilladraconis » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:07 am

SirEdwardthe3rd wrote: Bria isn’t voring any enemies

Bria is supposed to have a default enchantment that allows her to vore without the "devour" weapon. This was bugged in 3.0.4. We fixed it since then. But as a NPC ai she is prone to grabbing the nearest pool cue instead of punching.

If she's using her fists, she should correctly vore enemies the same way the player does. If that doesn't happen:
A) You are updating the mod on an old save. Start over. Sorry but it's a mess in this mod right now and even in good condition it's hard to cleanly apply game-state updates.
A.1) Or you can workaround this by getting a "Devour" weapon from the vore basement trunk, giving it to her, and using the trade dialogue to force her to equip it.
B) Bria is using another weapon. Take the other weapons from her to force her to fight unarmed.

These are mostly workarounds and non-ideal. I don't know about her AI and whether she can be made to prefer unarmed combat sometimes.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby Plaugedragon » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

So theres's a glitch. Pred levels vanished and all that's left are prey levels. I can't unlock any pred points. How do I fix this?
Plaugedragon
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:00 pm

Decided to get back into fallout mods after a couple years of hiatus. I was wondering, are there any plans to for a deeper unbirth system possibly using Family Planning Enhanced? It would be fun to Unbirth NPCs then "get pregnant" with them.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:29 am

Natolin wrote:
keilladraconis wrote:
Natolin wrote:Just a small update from a much lesser "modder", I managed to implement Curie SAV dialogue, but I really don't know how to like... make it its own addon because I accidentally just added it onto my base fallout vore mod >.<

You need to start over from scratch, I think. Open up creation kit and the very first thing is "Save As..." to create a new active modfile. Reopen the CK and then select your modfile as active, and enable any other mods you want to derive from like Fallout Vore.

KingGath's tutorials are bar-none the best and most modern and thoughtful. A lot of other mod tutorials I watched were haphazard and borne of expermentation and it wasn't until I watched some of these that I really began to understand the "proper" way to build mods. https://youtu.be/tIp6WPKBuik

Okay I... *think* I did a good job? Odds are this either won't work, or will override the entire mod, so if you're gonna try this backup your files until someone says its safe!
That being said, it works for me. This is SAV dialogue for Curie. The lines relating to the player are all in the feminine because I've only ever played as a girl and I have the modding knowledge of a baby, so forgive me for that part. That being said... Enjoy! These were collaboratively written by Carreau and I back when they were still working on the project, so some of the writing detail goes to them as well. Hope you Curie lovers enjoy this :D and I'll get around to Ada and maybe some *real* modding soon after the semester ends :)
https://mega.nz/folder/wjoWWCpR#yXqJLKN4CxvYDg2hv_FX1A

I am not an expert on Dialogue, frankly I have rarely ever interacted with it. I spent the night learning, you might be able to help me. You should add me on Discord, I am interested in talking with you. I can be found in the Devourment server: https://discord.gg/ZnxmmjQ

Your plugin has a missing master, this is likely due to you constructing it or exporting through CK; FalloutVore is an .esp, without esm-flags therefore CK default behaviour is to reject it as a master file, so CK will strip it out of any plugins you make when saving/exporting.
For now, you can fix this by opening it in Fo4Edit afterwards and adding FalloutVore.esp as a Master yourself, then save it. That should re-align the addresses that broke when the CK rejected the .esp Master. I have done this for you here: https://mega.nz/file/4VhxwKgL#CT4PfdT2E ... 90dzr73vws
Also, you had DLCRobot (Automatron) set as a Master to your plugin. I have removed this Master also, as I couldn't find anything that would indicate it being required.

ESM-ify'ing FalloutVore in a future update is being discussed internally, as this will simplify our workflow and make creating addons less of a confusing mess with the CK being more co-operative. I hope we can rebuild the mod such that addons are an achievable goal.

Gutlover wrote:Decided to get back into fallout mods after a couple years of hiatus. I was wondering, are there any plans to for a deeper unbirth system possibly using Family Planning Enhanced? It would be fun to Unbirth NPCs then "get pregnant" with them.

This is not planned but could be an interesting addon later down the line. For now there is too much other work to be done.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrJewy2 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:14 pm

Ok so here's a list of things that happen when I try to use Fallout vore 3.1.1(It's probably my fault though)
-Names of prey don't appear just a heath bar
-Hot keys don't work
- Thicc vore didn't want to start
- "Make a predictor" button didn't work

I'm hoping it's probably something simple and that people here can help me
I enabled loose files, I have F4SE, I have all the necessary mods, I used Vortex, I have a fresh fallout 4 install
MrJewy2
New to the forum

Postby Mac100000 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:36 pm

I don't suppose anyone here knows how to get through Bria's personal quest? I found her house but as to finding a clue about her sister I have got zilch.
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:46 pm

Mac100000 wrote:I don't suppose anyone here knows how to get through Bria's personal quest? I found her house but as to finding a clue about her sister I have got zilch.

It's been a long time since I did the quest, but I believe that there is a note inside the house underneath the bed.
That note is encoded and you need to talk to Bria after finding it to get directed to the Boston Public Library in order to decode it. There's a guide to the cipher in the third post of this thread.
I can't remember the steps after that, unfortunately, but hopefully that answers your question.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mac100000 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:02 am

GrayLotus wrote:
Mac100000 wrote:I don't suppose anyone here knows how to get through Bria's personal quest? I found her house but as to finding a clue about her sister I have got zilch.

It's been a long time since I did the quest, but I believe that there is a note inside the house underneath the bed.
That note is encoded and you need to talk to Bria after finding it to get directed to the Boston Public Library in order to decode it. There's a guide to the cipher in the third post of this thread.
I can't remember the steps after that, unfortunately, but hopefully that answers your question.

thanks mate.
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby Deleted92h6b26 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:07 am

My camera gets stuck whenever I get eaten by someone willingly, and I can't interact with them at all. When I use the clear pred and prey, I can't talk to anyone anymore, it just has the "poke your pred" option. Are there any fixes for this?
Deleted92h6b26
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game