Devour And Dominate (now with a Discord) [M/F] 0.0.32

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devour And Dominate (now with a Discord) [M/F] 0.0.32

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:09 am

Update 0.0.31 is here!

Hello. I've been working on a game in RPG Maker that's called Devour And Dominate. A game where you play as a male pred and can devour cute girls, choosing to ether digest them, or spit them up and dominate them. Forcing them into your harem where you can have them fight along side you. It's a bit like Pokemon in a sense.

Here's the Discord
https://discord.gg/hFrwJE6XQP

Features that are in it.
Spoiler: show
M/F vore (duh)
Player pred
Fatal digestion
Unwilling vore
Oral vore
Harem
Loli prey (optional)
Bunny girl prey (optional)

Features that will be added in the future.
More prey
Monster/F and Animal/F (maybe)
Sex scenes
Willing prey
Actual story and quests
Monster girl prey
Demi human prey
A way to increase harem capacity
More interactions with the girls overall
Choose your own protagonist
Enemy preds
A way to increase stomach capacity

Features that won't get added. (and the reasons why)
Player prey (aside from the fact that I'm not fond of playing the role of prey, I really dislike male prey)
male prey (see above)
Female preds (maybe) (Not that I dislike female preds, but I kinda want this to be almost solely M/F vore as it's quite under represented here. Maybe I'll include it in the future if demand is high enough)
Anal/cock/nipple vore (aside from tail vore, I'm really not a fan of non-oral vore. If demand is high enough, I may add a few of these alternative types of vore in the future though)
Furry/feral prey (again, not my fetish. Though I may add some of the more mild types of furry in the future. It depends)
Futanari (once again, not my fetish)

Screenshots.

Here's version 0.0.32. It's mostly just a bug fix update. So don't expect too much.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f4nw8fud6eide1y/Devour_And_Dominate_0.0.32.zip/file

Features, changes, and bug fixes
This time I remembered to turn off debug mode. As well as Include the ability to toggle it in game so that that doesn't happen again.
Remade the base system's code from the ground up. Most of the bugs with it should be fixed and if there are any more bugs, they should be easy to find and fix once reported.
Sleeping at the inn should no longer remove the full state.
Warrior Woman is now more specific about what kind of sword and shield she requires.
The name of the game and the title screen have been updated. The game should now be called Devour and Dominate and not Vore test.
The base to store your harem is now in the game! It's the house you spawn in when you get defeated in battle. You'll need to buy the house to use it and then buy rooms in it to increase your harem size.
Shops are now in the game. There's 3 a item shop, a armor shop, and a weapons shop. This will also be the new place to get the gear to recruit the Warrior Woman.
Girls besides the Warrior Woman can now be equipped with armor and weapons.
Girls will now despawn when killed in battle. As well, they will now remain immobile for even less time after being fled from.
I changed it so that if you eat one of your girls, she will still be counted as a member of your harem until she gets digested. This is because I couldn't get the old system to work with the base system.
The warrior Woman has been rebalanced. The fight against her is now much harder while having her isn't as broken as it used to be.
Girls will now give more gold on defeat due to money being of bigger impotence now. Likewise, hidden treasure has been placed around the maps for the same reason.
Losing to a Thunder Loli will no longer permanently blacken the screen.
The way that the Devour skill worked in previous versions was actually bugged due to a misplaced variable. This also may have been behind various glitches involving the first girl you get in your harem. This has been fixed and although I'm not sure if it will make it easier or harder to eat girls, it will certainly make it more dynamic. Feedback is requested in order to rebalance the skill in the future if needed.
Grammar has been fixed up in the tutorial. Though likely not all of it. As it turns out, I am without a proof reader once again as my last one seemed to have disappeared.
Minor changes to the way time, digestion, and the girls themselves are coded has been made. If it works as intended, you won't notice.
Unrelated to the game, But due to problems with Mega, I've switched to MediaFire as my main way of uploading this.

Please give me any feedback about glitches, critique, and opinions you have about the game. I would really appreciate it. The next update will involve changes to the vore and digestion systems to allow for Devour to work while multiple enemies are on screen (currently it doesn't) as well as make it possible to have multiple preys in your stomach as once. It might also have sex interactions in it.
Last edited by DevourerOfLolis on Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:34 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Re: Vore harem game [M/F]

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:20 am

I personally don't play RPG Maker games, but I'd at least recommend you post some screenshots of the game so people know what they're downloading and what to expect, whether or not you've done anything with the art, or if it's all just the stock assets built into RPG Maker or not.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voytsik » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:39 am

So I played it. I like this concept of harem and vore. I tried to find a similar staff on this site, but there's too few of it. I found some bugs, you need to look for it better. The one I remember is a bug, when devourer eats dead girl (with 0 HP) of his party, but the girl doesn't appear in his bell/items and the player has an effect of digesting girl. I couldn't find a way to fix it. Devourer digests nothing and can't eat other girls or enemies.

In my opinion you should add more messages or statuses, because I don't find how long it takes to digest a girl (a few minutes or more) and what you need to do for it. I mean should I just wait the time or should I win some fights for digestion.

I managed to eat three types of girls: bunny, loli-thunder and that fire girl. How many girls can player have in its harem? It there some limit or not? If it is you need to write it somewhere. I also wonder what happens if you win over all enemies in a location, because I noticed that they didn't resurrect until you eat some of them. I can be wrong but you need to consider the situation.

The battle system is a bit tricky. You need to lower enemy's hp to some level to eat a girl. But player can't see enemy's hp so it's not so easy as it states in the prologue. I have to gain my stamina to 60-80 points to eat the girl, because often two using of the skill Devour isn't enough.

I suggest to implement some dialogues with your party and girls in gut. Maybe player can leave some girls in that dungeon or lead them there so they can walk freely without a player. There can be an item to manage girls and the harem itself. Some chests for items like armor and weapon that player should buy in closed shops for now. I'd like scenes with the pictures and animations of eating or sex/erotic actions. The game have now only girls pictures during the battle. You can add achievements for eating every type of girl and having it in player's harem. Or player can improve his stats after digestion a prey girl. Number of gained stats depends on the girl's level and her type. You may do that player can eat even girls without battle. For example girls in the city, where player can enter to their houses and eat preys or add them to the harem. That dungeon is enough for the begging but later player can buy a better house to live with his harem.

You need to add more interactions with the girls. To talk to them, to ask something, to do something, to join your party and so on. All the girls are always in hero's party. Can you do a thing that after entering dungeon or other players house these girls exit his party so player could talk to them? And after leaving the house girls reenter his party.

For the plot of the game... There are so many directions in which your story can develop. You can even don't have a plot at all if you create many scenes with the girls. But these scenes must be unique so player don't get bored. There can be an adventurers guild where player can take quests for defeating enemies and gain for this some rewards like money, items, skills/spells or even new girls. I'd like to see a princess in this game or other important characters like that knight.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:52 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:I personally don't play RPG Maker games, but I'd at least recommend you post some screenshots of the game so people know what they're downloading and what to expect, whether or not you've done anything with the art, or if it's all just the stock assets built into RPG Maker or not.

Noted. Will add screenshots (along with lists of current features, planned features, and unlikely to appear features) soon.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:25 am

Voytsik wrote:So I played it. I like this concept of harem and vore. I tried to find a similar staff on this site, but there's too few of it. I found some bugs, you need to look for it better. The one I remember is a bug, when devourer eats dead girl (with 0 HP) of his party, but the girl doesn't appear in his bell/items and the player has an effect of digesting girl. I couldn't find a way to fix it. Devourer digests nothing and can't eat other girls or enemies.

Noted. Will look into and fix in the next update.

Voytsik wrote:In my opinion you should add more messages or statuses, because I don't find how long it takes to digest a girl (a few minutes or more) and what you need to do for it. I mean should I just wait the time or should I win some fights for digestion.

I've planned to add a feature where girls will talk every so often while digesting. Both to add some flavor text and to act as a gauge to show how far along they are in the digestion process. I guess it must have slipped my mind. Will add in the next update.

Voytsik wrote:I managed to eat three types of girls: bunny, loli-thunder and that fire girl. How many girls can player have in its harem? It there some limit or not? If it is you need to write it somewhere. I also wonder what happens if you win over all enemies in a location, because I noticed that they didn't resurrect until you eat some of them. I can be wrong but you need to consider the situation.

At the moment you can only have 3 girls in your harem. I plan to add a feature in the future that you can get a mansion or base to expand how many girls you can have in your harem and switch around who you have in your party. Though even then you will only be aloud to have 3 girls in your party at a time.
As for enemies coming back, I set it on a timer. At the moment it takes 30 seconds for them to resurrect. I see now that that's too long. Will shorten it in the next update.

Voytsik wrote:The battle system is a bit tricky. You need to lower enemy's hp to some level to eat a girl. But player can't see enemy's hp so it's not so easy as it states in the prologue. I have to gain my stamina to 60-80 points to eat the girl, because often two using of the skill Devour isn't enough.

Noted. I'll ad a better way to tell the enemy's HP in the future. I will also reduce the TP cost for devour.

Voytsik wrote:I suggest to implement some dialogues with your party and girls in gut. Maybe player can leave some girls in that dungeon or lead them there so they can walk freely without a player. There can be an item to manage girls and the harem itself. Some chests for items like armor and weapon that player should buy in closed shops for now. I'd like scenes with the pictures and animations of eating or sex/erotic actions. The game have now only girls pictures during the battle. You can add achievements for eating every type of girl and having it in player's harem. Or player can improve his stats after digestion a prey girl. Number of gained stats depends on the girl's level and her type. You may do that player can eat even girls without battle. For example girls in the city, where player can enter to their houses and eat preys or add them to the harem. That dungeon is enough for the begging but later player can buy a better house to live with his harem.

You need to add more interactions with the girls. To talk to them, to ask something, to do something, to join your party and so on. All the girls are always in hero's party. Can you do a thing that after entering dungeon or other players house these girls exit his party so player could talk to them? And after leaving the house girls reenter his party.

A lot of these features are ones I plan to add to the game after it get pasts the demo phase and into the game proper. The demo is mostly just meant to be a showcase for the vore combat system and the party harem system and how they work. Once I do some finishing touches on the two systems as well as figure out how to do other vital systems (like the harem base storage system) I'll go about adding these other features.

Voytsik wrote:For the plot of the game... There are so many directions in which your story can develop. You can even don't have a plot at all if you create many scenes with the girls. But these scenes must be unique so player don't get bored. There can be an adventurers guild where player can take quests for defeating enemies and gain for this some rewards like money, items, skills/spells or even new girls. I'd like to see a princess in this game or other important characters like that knight.

Aside for some world building, I haven't done anything involving making the story for the game at all. I've been too buy trying to get the core mechanics of it to work for that. That being said, I do plan on making a story for the game. And yes, there will be many unique girls like the lady knight in future versions. As well as quests and stuff to do. Many of them tied to the girls you eat/recruit.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Voytsik » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:41 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:At the moment you can only have 3 girls in your harem.

I had 4 girls in the harem... Although only three of them were fighting.

Thanks for your reply. I wish you luck in creating the game!
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:25 pm

Voytsik wrote:
DevourerOfLolis wrote:At the moment you can only have 3 girls in your harem.

I had 4 girls in the harem... Although only three of them were fighting.

Thanks for your reply. I wish you luck in creating the game!

Did you? I'll have to look into that.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:04 pm

(Did some edits after more playing and figuring more things out, so don't mind if some stuff changed.)

I like the look of this so far! A few suggestions I have to add to the ones already posed (though I definitely heavily suggest the "we need to see enemy HP bars" thing, if nothing else).

1) Some of the tedium needs to be cut down, I think, because tedium tends to take people out of the game (in my experience). Use the plugin that auto-picks "Fight" after the first time instead of having you pick it every time. The plugin always lets you access Escape by backing out, but it makes it a lot less tedious to fight if it's pre-chosen per turn. I'd make Willpower cost twice as much but only need one cast, if you can (I'm not sure of how you coded it).

2) Tell players that the prison where you can drop girls actually has a heal point, 'cause I hadn't checked it out until then since I didn't realize it did. It might also be a good idea to have the player start inside there, so they know it's their "base".

3) On that note, make it so that if the battle is lost, you just return to the city. Again, since this is just a demo, there's no reason for it to go to Game Over if you lose. Since the girls are encounters on the map, it should be pretty easy to set that up.

4) Swallow is typo'd -- you have it "Swollow", it's got the a.

5) It might also be good to just make Devour not cost TP at all.If you want to keep Devour having a cost, my suggestion would be to make the player have a skill they can use to raise their TP, so you're not going "Guard, Guard, Guard, try to Devour, guard, guard, guard," etc. if you're having trouble. Have it give them TP equal to a try of Devour, maybe? This is especially important when some of your other attacks use TP too, to have some way to recover it that's not just guarding.

6) On THAT note, having a starting special skill might be a good idea. Maybe a False Swipe-type attack where it drops the girl's HP but will never kill her/drop it below 1?

7) You might want to fix the collision on the pillars, since you should be able to walk behind the top of them.

8 ) I hit a glitch where I swallowed a Fire Chick, went to put her in the cell, and it was a Thunder Loli again. Both cells did this, and when I backed out of one, it forced me to swallow her. I tried again with an Ice Maid, same problem. Not sure what caused the glitch, but it basically perma-locked me into Thunder Lolis.

Also this is more just a casual one, not a super serious suggestion, but you could let the player input their name at the start. This isn't necessary or anything, especially as a demo, but it might be a neat addition, unless you plan to not give the main character a name.
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nalzindar » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm

I like the game concept and have tried your game :) , and since most bugs already have been pointed out in messages above, then perhaps I can suggest something for the game play?

You could add missions/quests to the game. Some people may be in need for something, like; rescue a maiden, retrieve a ring or dispose (eat) someone etc, Completing a mission can give you items or money.

There could be vore-themed pictures which the hero can collect in a gallery. The pictures could be hidden away in chests, be reward for a mission etc. These can be custom made or random pictures, maybe donated from artists here on Eka's? (I could help with pictures if you should be interested)

Perhaps there could be points for "good" or "bad" choices, which leads to different scenarios?
For example, eating a girl you are supposed to save might lead to one kind of scenario (you get the princess' tiara which you can sell for money), while rescuing her from a dragon and take her home leads to another scene (sex scene).

Maybe being able to get new clothes for your harem girls? A feature which can be unlocked after completing a quest or be bought at a special store.

These are just some suggestions, and no matter how you choose to develop your game, I am looking forward to future updates :D
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby chefjellyguy » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:46 pm

I really like the core concept! only change I hope is made is a way to make swallowing more consistent, either by lowering the point cost to 15 instead of 20, making the level difference between you and the girl matter more towards swallow chance, add a way to control how much damage you do at higher levels so you dont kill them while trying to weaken them, something else i cant think of, or all of the above. also, I hope there is a way to try and rematch an important girl (like the one in the town) if you accidentally kill them instead of eating them.
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:03 pm

I got a complaint where the game is not set in a single file. Or more accurately, you didn't set up the download to put everything in a folder first, then download that folder. That is a huge problem because that forces the person to download everything one at a time and flood their download box.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Piques my curiosity for sure... not fond of the unwilling but I'm wondering how this game will turn out.
I'll keep tabs on this game, let's hope it doesn't end up in 'developer limbo'
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Grillo » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Looks promising, player as pred games are gr8
Grillo
New to the forum

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:53 am

The core concept is great, though I do think the balancing needs work. I'd also recommend finding a proofreader as I have seen quite a few typos in the game
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:11 am

Persona59523 wrote:I got a complaint where the game is not set in a single file. Or more accurately, you didn't set up the download to put everything in a folder first, then download that folder. That is a huge problem because that forces the person to download everything one at a time and flood their download box.

While I'm not a fan of MEGA, that is a problem with a solution already. There's a download as zip option in the top right corner below the language selection.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:14 am

Great start, but things could be clearer. I'd specify how girls digest. I assume it's determined by battle count, but I'm not sure. I also agree that the devour value is way too high. It took me clearing the entire bunny forest twice before I finally devoured one completely. If possible, disabling swallow in combat would help. I thought I had to use it to finish off the prey, not swallow again.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:01 am

umakeisee wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:I got a complaint where the game is not set in a single file. Or more accurately, you didn't set up the download to put everything in a folder first, then download that folder. That is a huge problem because that forces the person to download everything one at a time and flood their download box.

While I'm not a fan of MEGA, that is a problem with a solution already. There's a download as zip option in the top right corner below the language selection.

'
Yeah, I found that out after I posted it. I'll just admit and say that I've been spoiled by other vore game creators because their stuff already came in a zip file or something similar, all ready to download at the push of a button. I was annoyed that the button wasn't in a place that I normally expect that to be. My fault, sorry about that.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:03 am

umakeisee wrote:Great start, but things could be clearer. I'd specify how girls digest. I assume it's determined by battle count, but I'm not sure. I also agree that the devour value is way too high. It took me clearing the entire bunny forest twice before I finally devoured one completely. If possible, disabling swallow in combat would help. I thought I had to use it to finish off the prey, not swallow again.

I agree with this person. If you're going to have the swallow feature, you can either use it to finish devouring someone, or just don't have it at all. Speaking of devouring someone, are you mainly going to focus on one prey at a time, or will this dude hunger get so great, he'll eat several ladies at once?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:25 am

umakeisee wrote:Great start, but things could be clearer. I'd specify how girls digest. I assume it's determined by battle count, but I'm not sure. I also agree that the devour value is way too high. It took me clearing the entire bunny forest twice before I finally devoured one completely. If possible, disabling swallow in combat would help. I thought I had to use it to finish off the prey, not swallow again.

It's either time passed or steps passed; battles from what I could tell actually slowed it down.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:08 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:

It's either time passed or steps passed; battles from what I could tell actually slowed it down.

It seemed to be battles for me since I got some form of healing from fighting while full. I don't know a lot about RPG Maker, so I don't know how counters for stuff like that work. Most examples I can think of are based off screen changes.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game