Macrovania

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Macrovania

Postby Azirovka » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:24 am

Will Janeen be a pred or is she a only prey character ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:38 pm

Azirovka wrote:Will Janeen be a pred or is she a only prey character ?

I was planing on making her both.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:40 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:I had the video run fine on my game, however my issue was it ran a little long. If possible, maybe add a skip button to allow the player to skip videos, or just shorten them.

Another personal touch, is add “on player touch” to transfers and doors. Makes it much easier on the player to not have to click all the time to try work out where they can go.

I like the concept however.

Good point,
I'll see what i can do.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:54 am

KingkyG wrote:
Azirovka wrote:Will Janeen be a pred or is she a only prey character ?

I was planing on making her both.

Thank you for the answer. I was wondering if she is a prey only char because of how easily she let Bianca eat her.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:57 pm

Persona59523 wrote:also, any guide to the current version of the game?

Woops sorry, I missed your comment, you can find it in a spoiler of the main post.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordKentus » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:09 am

Really enjoy the premise and the first release, I am looking forward to the next update
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 am

Off to a really great start. Lots of potential and I'm very interested in seeing where things go from here. I really appreciate the character sprites. It's always nice when creators take the time to make sprites that actually look like the characters. Though I will say that it is a bit hard to tell where you actually are in the giantess scene due to the sheer size of the sprite.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gendor » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:04 pm

As much as I scratch my head and search around I can't seem to remember where the girls pictures are from, I know I've seen them many years ago.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:53 pm

The way that name for Vanessa's house changes when you take her clothes is brilliant - keep doing things like that.
I really like that there's no gameover screen. Dumping back to the main menu without a 'you failed' message makes it feel like you being digested is a valid ending for the story rather than a fuckup on the player's part.
Your sprite work is pretty solid. I did notice that the outline on Bianca's massive tits is thicker than the outline of the rest of her body though.
Also when Bianca's big enough, the top of her hair gets cut off slightly, and walking north with her makes sprite errors appear above her and to the right of her. But that's not a pixelart issue, that's a 'sizing your sheets for RPG Maker' issue.
You've also got an absolute ton of typos, and many sentences get cut off by RPG Maker's textbox size limitations. When writing text in RPG Maker, there should be a small arrow pointing downwards near the top-right of the box - use that as a guide for about where the game will cut off whatever you enter.

SephirothTheLegend wrote:I had the video run fine on my game, however my issue was it ran a little long. If possible, maybe add a skip button to allow the player to skip videos, or just shorten them.

Another personal touch, is add “on player touch” to transfers and doors. Makes it much easier on the player to not have to click all the time to try work out where they can go.

I absolutely agree that the videos need a skip button - the one of the smoking lady especially seemed to drag on forever.
Though 'on player touch' should generally only be used for transfers that are just empty space - ie: not on shut doors. It feels more natural if you don't have to hit enter to walk down a path, but you do have to actually open a door rather than just rub your face on it. Plus doing all 'on player touch' for transfers can be disorienting if the player ends up between two of them, or rapidly changes back and forth between two maps.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:01 am

Gendor wrote:As much as I scratch my head and search around I can't seem to remember where the girls pictures are from, I know I've seen them many years ago.

They are from Mastasia and the Centauress is Beshine.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:08 am

empatheticapathy wrote:The way that name for Vanessa's house changes when you take her clothes is brilliant - keep doing things like that.
I really like that there's no gameover screen. Dumping back to the main menu without a 'you failed' message makes it feel like you being digested is a valid ending for the story rather than a fuckup on the player's part.
Your sprite work is pretty solid. I did notice that the outline on Bianca's massive tits is thicker than the outline of the rest of her body though.
Also when Bianca's big enough, the top of her hair gets cut off slightly, and walking north with her makes sprite errors appear above her and to the right of her. But that's not a pixelart issue, that's a 'sizing your sheets for RPG Maker' issue.
You've also got an absolute ton of typos, and many sentences get cut off by RPG Maker's textbox size limitations. When writing text in RPG Maker, there should be a small arrow pointing downwards near the top-right of the box - use that as a guide for about where the game will cut off whatever you enter.

I absolutely agree that the videos need a skip button - the one of the smoking lady especially seemed to drag on forever.
Though 'on player touch' should generally only be used for transfers that are just empty space - ie: not on shut doors. It feels more natural if you don't have to hit enter to walk down a path, but you do have to actually open a door rather than just rub your face on it. Plus doing all 'on player touch' for transfers can be disorienting if the player ends up between two of them, or rapidly changes back and forth between two maps.

Thanks for your feedback. I have already (hopefully) fixed all of the typos weeks ago - wrote a lot of it during long, sleepless nights ngl - and also did a lot of bug fixing and QOL changes, but i didn't wanna update it without adding actual new content. Sadly I didn't have a lot of time on my hands to finish of the new scenes I made, so you' ll have to wait a lil bit longer. I took all of your replys and comments to heart and polished it further.
But as I already mentioned earlier I'm stil not sure if i want to stick to the PS style or if i should mix it up with some CGI animations or vore scenes, while still sticking to the models, but remodeling them via CGI, to not just use images but animations.
I have been looking into HS and will probably test it for a scene and let you decide whether you like it or not.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:11 am

Any news on the status of the game ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby KingkyG » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:45 pm

Azirovka wrote:Any news on the status of the game ?

Well kinda yes and no.
The bad news is, I ran into a problem with uploading the project data to mega to have a failsave. It ended up removing the data from my computer and I wasn't able to download it again, leaving me unable to work on it for weeks.
The good news is I got help fixing that issue on monday and was able to get an backup of an older file.
So whilst I can provide a bit more polished version, I can't really give you a lot of new content yet sadly. Also I didnt really have the time on my hands to work stuff out with HS, so i still have to take some time to figure out wether im going to use that to replace/support the scenes.
Sorry to disappoint and to keep you waiting.
It's not dead, just a lot happend.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:03 pm

One scene added tho.
Spoiler: show
Donna giantess bianca vore.png
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:55 pm

You should probably put a change log in the OP so people know what you added.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:24 pm

I think there might be an issue with the new file. It starts halfway through the giantess event where you need to chase Donna.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:39 pm

RandomInjury wrote:You should probably put a change log in the OP so people know what you added.

I will, but there isn't anything besides QoL changes, bugfixes and typo removing for this one.
The new scene doesn't even have sound yet.
I just wanted to let you know that it's not dead and that im trying to work on it when I have time and motivation for it as well as when im actually able to.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingkyG » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:43 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:I think there might be an issue with the new file. It starts halfway through the giantess event where you need to chase Donna.

Should be the correct file now.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

Postby povar » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:51 pm

Nice update!! New scene is amazing and that giant belly too. But it looks like there a mistake in first Bianca scene because its repeating itself. Lucky me having old saves I was able to enjoy your work thank you.
povar
New to the forum

Postby KingkyG » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:33 am

povar wrote:Nice update!! New scene is amazing and that giant belly too. But it looks like there a mistake in first Bianca scene because its repeating itself. Lucky me having old saves I was able to enjoy your work thank you.

Having to use not the correct file sadly messed with some stuff, I thought i fixed it all, but i'll look into it. Thanks for your feedback.
KingkyG
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game