Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v1.1.1 (Looking for writers!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite major character?

Emma
20%
Sam
7%
Leah
9%
Alice
11%
Kayla
1%
Mallory
1%
Mina
25%
Sarah/Alesha
1%
Cherry
4%
Beli
1%
Nadia
3%
Leila
1%
Sunny
14%
Charlotte
2%

Total votes : 2953

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:07 am

DarkEldo wrote:I've finished two runs. RP one with Emma, then a completely different one where I've discovered Mina. I've done some backtracking too. I thought I saw most of the major content by now.
With that said... who's Leah? :D Can't remember any mention of her at all. I will have to do another run it seems.

In order to unlock the route with her scenes you have to ditch the tour group and then "follow Chandra and Leah". You will become friends with her and will meet her multiple times throughout the week. Multiple vore scenes, including one of my favorites where you and Leah go hunting together. I think you have to avoid Emma at the beginning in order to get invited to ditch. She monopolizes your time otherwise.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.5.2 (Updated 6/12/21)

Postby ChaosStar0 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:15 am

Zomulgustar wrote:
DarkEldo wrote:I've finished two runs. RP one with Emma, then a completely different one where I've discovered Mina. I've done some backtracking too. I thought I saw most of the major content by now.
With that said... who's Leah? :D Can't remember any mention of her at all. I will have to do another run it seems.

In order to unlock the route with her scenes you have to ditch the tour group and then "follow Chandra and Leah". You will become friends with her and will meet her multiple times throughout the week. Multiple vore scenes, including one of my favorites where you and Leah go hunting together. I think you have to avoid Emma at the beginning in order to get invited to ditch. She monopolizes your time otherwise.

You also meet her if you join the D&D club.
ChaosStar0
New to the forum

Re: Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.1 (Updated 12/1/21)

Postby TheSoulessGem » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:16 am

When can Leah eat me at random cause she sees me just as food. That sounds perfect.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:24 pm

How can you get the scene to eat Betty on Day 6?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:35 pm

Xentinova wrote:How can you get the scene to eat Betty on Day 6?

Spoiler: show
Don't ask Sunny or Sam to help you hunt down Betty, then in the evening you'll have an option for just you and Emma to go get revenge. Emma will chicken out and you'll do it yourself.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:16 am

Okay, I'm at a loss. Anyone know how to reach Olivia's scene/scenes on Day 6?
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xentinova » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:41 am

Anunnaki wrote:

Don't ask Sunny or Sam to help you hunt down Betty, then in the evening you'll have an option for just you and Emma to go get revenge. Emma will chicken out and you'll do it yourself.

Does this mean I have to get eaten by Betty/Alice or knock off Cassidy first?
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastysnackanon » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:31 pm

I made a mod to guarantee the day 6 Olivia scene on the way to dinner because I was too lazy to meet the requirements to trigger it.
Attachments
Saint Miluina's Vore Academy v0.6.1 mod.zip
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:15 pm

Another fun update, great to finally get Emma to eat someone. It starts with a bully, who knows where it will end? The upcoming party in particular seems like a great opportunity to be a bad influence.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby SecondAce » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:05 pm

tastysnackanon wrote:I made a mod to guarantee the day 6 Olivia scene on the way to dinner because I was too lazy to meet the requirements to trigger it.

Oh? So you had requirements that needed to be met for you to reach it. I tried everything I could think of and I was sure it had requirements from the earlier days but osmium just forgot an asterisk in the changelog. What requirements were needed if I may ask? And if you don't know, does anyone else? Thanks alot, nonetheless.
SecondAce
Been posting for a bit

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:50 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Is there any way we can get Alice's phone number yet? Or invite her to the party?

No, not yet

Xentinova wrote:
Anunnaki wrote:

Does this mean I have to get eaten by Betty/Alice or knock off Cassidy first?

No, for the scene where you're the one to eat Betty the only requirement is that you need a decent relationship with Emma since you go hunting with her in the scene(I wanna say 2 hearts or more, which is like the default for her)

MaximumFlufficus wrote:
tastysnackanon wrote:I made a mod to guarantee the day 6 Olivia scene on the way to dinner because I was too lazy to meet the requirements to trigger it.

Oh? So you had requirements that needed to be met for you to reach it. I tried everything I could think of and I was sure it had requirements from the earlier days but osmium just forgot an asterisk in the changelog. What requirements were needed if I may ask? And if you don't know, does anyone else? Thanks alot, nonetheless.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out! I've gone back and added the asterisks to the scenes that should have them in the list, there are indeed prerequisites for the Olivia scenes ^^;

The scene with Olivia will be tricky to trigger intentionally but I don't really want to fully spoil it by explaining the requirements haha! As a hint that's probably not all that helpful: interacting with Olivia before this day only controls if you get the anal or oral variant, whether or not it triggers in the first place depends on a different character's relationship
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Tomfoolery » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:27 am

I was not prepared! No free time to explore the new day, so I've decided to borrow from sleep time. It's probs fine. Hit most of the new scenes, but now the hunt for variety begins! Nikki I assume would be related to failing to eat her? I think she was on the menu at some point? And hot damn, Olivia? Gotta track that one down, but triggering it intentionally is notably hard? Hmmmmm. I would guess...you do her initial meeting, then escape, and she'll do the opposite of that time? And Cherry would be the obvious partner here, and given she makes a pass at you on the new day, piss her off maybe? Except going down the list, I would expect her to be immediately after Cherry if that were true. The plot thickens! Investigation ho!

Sidenote, haven't noticed any typos this time around. Congratz.
Tomfoolery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:48 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:Is there any way we can get Alice's phone number yet? Or invite her to the party?

It would be nice to be able to invite Alice to the party, just to cause trouble.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:10 pm

Anyway to get Leah to forget about you or digest you during the game with tera and nikki?
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TallTummyTales » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:21 pm

NovaDragn wrote:Anyway to get Leah to forget about you or digest you during the game with tera and nikki?

That'll be in the next patch for Patreons
TallTummyTales
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:31 pm

TallTummyTales wrote:
NovaDragn wrote:Anyway to get Leah to forget about you or digest you during the game with tera and nikki?

Thank you! Excited!! She so cute with never being sure what to do.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArchLinux » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:50 pm

my gosh this is the best vore game ever even dont need to have graphics to be that, is just amazing, incredible writing. it have all that i like in vore f/f f/m(i think there is a little reference ) litlle and disposal references is just great, the next say would be interesting i can not wait
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderTG » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:52 pm

Anyway to get Leah to forget about you or digest you during the game with tera and nikki?

Sweet, that scene definitely made me want to see her go all the way in the future. I also loved the digestive win scene on that route, the fact she's already willing to cover for your snacking is just one more reason she's great.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:26 pm

I quite enjoy the new day, but I am not sure what to do specifically to make Alice eat Mary at the 6th day.
(Or did I misunderstand, that it is just Alice eating Sadie?)
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby zinx43267 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:16 pm

How do you get eaten by cherry on day 6?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game