Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.301 --- 16/05/21

Postby DiseWon » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:06 am

excuse me, how to increase the relationship of girls? And with whom can you increase your relationship?
DiseWon
New to the forum

Postby Amon258877 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 am

DiseWon wrote:excuse me, how to increase the relationship of girls? And with whom can you increase your relationship?

You need to stay more time inside of the body of girl.
You can move for cause plesur for him but, is important that you don't escape.
Example: if you stay 2-3 day inside of the first girl you start a diagle with him and if you answer well he let you explore her vagina and her ass hole in future
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby AndrewDGamer » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:25 pm

I keep getting graphics/window/system missing error. How do I fix this?
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby DiseWon » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:05 am

Amon258877 wrote:
DiseWon wrote:excuse me, how to increase the relationship of girls? And with whom can you increase your relationship?

You need to stay more time inside of the body of girl.
You can move for cause plesur for him but, is important that you don't escape.
Example: if you stay 2-3 day inside of the first girl you start a diagle with him and if you answer well he let you explore her vagina and her ass hole in future

Thanks
DiseWon
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:12 pm

How do you get to the implied digestion?
Dongers
Participator

Postby lewajet » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:22 pm

Dongers wrote:How do you get to the implied digestion?

not in yet :cry: :gulp:
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby Glorbgon » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:29 pm

lewajet wrote:
Dongers wrote:How do you get to the implied digestion?

not in yet :cry: :gulp:

There's two of them! they just don't happen to the player, you learn about other tinies some girls had before you and how they ended up. Those cutscenes are reached by completing side quests. The first one is pretty straightforward, just keep playing in the first girl and eventually a ghost will appear in her room. Talk to him at night and he'll tell you what to do. The other quest triggers after finishing this one, I don't remember if its immediately after or if some days have to go by, but you'll have to travel inside other girls to complete it, starting with getting inside the dickgirl to talk to a ghost in her house.
Glorbgon
New to the forum

Postby AndrewDGamer » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 pm

Devs, please note that this is just a suggestion, and you don't have to listen to me at all.

If you are taking suggestions, I suggest that you make a new scene or event with either existing or new girls that allow travel through a unique way: getting fucked into the other girl.
basically, if you were trapped in a futa, she could have anal or vanilla sex, and when she cums, you would be shot into the other girl's womb/ass. It could also go the other way and you could try to escape a ass/womb and get into the futa by either wiggling in or making the girl you are in cum and force you in. You could also apply this to two normal girls, instead of one normal girl and one futa.

Another suggestion, I recommend that you add more to do with the focus powers and stuff, and like other have said, make it so that there are certain sex toys and/or objects the girls will use if certain things happen. One last suggestion: I think it would be cool to have a scene with Shina where you go shopping for stuff, sense she already implied that she would in-game.

You can take this suggestion and do what you want with it. If you wish to ignore it, that's fine. I just hope you continue to develop this game because it's one of the two best shrinking games I've ever played (both this game and the other both take the #1 spot).

Thanks for continuing this game!
AndrewDGamer
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:58 am

AndrewDGamer wrote:Devs, please note that this is just a suggestion, and you don't have to listen to me at all.

If you are taking suggestions, I suggest that you make a new scene or event with either existing or new girls that allow travel through a unique way: getting fucked into the other girl.
basically, if you were trapped in a futa, she could have anal or vanilla sex, and when she cums, you would be shot into the other girl's womb/ass. It could also go the other way and you could try to escape a ass/womb and get into the futa by either wiggling in or making the girl you are in cum and force you in. You could also apply this to two normal girls, instead of one normal girl and one futa.

Another suggestion, I recommend that you add more to do with the focus powers and stuff, and like other have said, make it so that there are certain sex toys and/or objects the girls will use if certain things happen. One last suggestion: I think it would be cool to have a scene with Shina where you go shopping for stuff, sense she already implied that she would in-game.

You can take this suggestion and do what you want with it. If you wish to ignore it, that's fine. I just hope you continue to develop this game because it's one of the two best shrinking games I've ever played (both this game and the other both take the #1 spot).

Thanks for continuing this game!

Not sure how often the devs check this thread, but they have a suggestion thread on their discord. You're more likely to be heard there.
Dongers
Participator

Postby meowpreykitty » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:22 pm

my only problem i have with this game is after i get away from shina i dont know what to do next cause i cant find any of the other girls if anyone can tell me were to look or what the other girls look like it would be helpful
meowpreykitty
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:03 pm

meowpreykitty wrote:my only problem i have with this game is after i get away from shina i dont know what to do next cause i cant find any of the other girls if anyone can tell me were to look or what the other girls look like it would be helpful

When you escape Shina in the school you can find the futanari in the classroom below or randomly after getting caught by the wandering girls. She has orange hair.
If you escape in the cafe one of the maids that walk around with blue hair is another one of the girls. If you get through Shina's walking event all the way to the end without her finding out you'll be in the bathhouse where, if you get to the resting place and wait til evening you can find another interactible girl to the far right with green hair.
The Futanari's mother can be interacted with at her home or at the night club which the green haired girl can bring you to.
Dongers
Participator

Postby CarlosTeoR » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:56 pm

meowpreykitty wrote:my only problem i have with this game is after i get away from shina i dont know what to do next cause i cant find any of the other girls if anyone can tell me were to look or what the other girls look like it would be helpful

How get all the girls:

Shina:First One
For AnalVore you have to be rude with her, and exit when she is in the ReMaidCafe, and try to enter in her.
For VaginalVore you have to be nice with her. and try of exit in the class.
You can explore her body in the night when you are outside, and you can enter in anyplace when she is happy.
You can have a Scene, when a phamtom talk about you and her, and you make her happy, then he will help you to get to the drawer
If Shina is happy, when the NightTalk finish, You can choose if camp in her on her drawer, then you can have a Panties Entrapment scene that can finish in Buttcrush, Tired, Or AnalVore (You need to Pleasure her Anus for Enter), you can enter to the BathHouse if you resist without alert her in the panties.

Yuni:Vaginal Vore, Blue Hair Maid
Only Have VaginalVore, You only can find her, working in the MaidCafe, You can enter in her when You or Her finds eachother
You can have a Buttcrush scene, if you find her sitting in a chair.
When you are inside, she can be in find in MaidCafe and her House

Kasumi: DickVore, Orage Hair Student
You can find her only in the school.
You can have a Condom Entrapment if you find her her sitting in her room. (Its a very Long scene, so wait)
She can be in her House, House's Pool and in the school.

Minami: AnalVore, PinkHairLady
She can be found in Kasumi's House and the Nightclub
You can have a ButtEntrapment. If you found her in front of her mirror in the morning in her house, instead of the bathroom
She can be in her house and nightclub

Akari:VaginalVore, GreenHairLady
She can be found in the NightClub at Night, and in the BathHouse.
She have a BreastEntrapment, You only need to exit of her when she is taking a Bath
She can be in her palace, nightclub only in the night, and in the bathhouse
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:29 am

CarlosTeoR wrote:

How get all the girls:

Shina:First One
For AnalVore you have to be rude with her, and exit when she is in the ReMaidCafe, and try to enter in her.
For VaginalVore you have to be nice with her. and try of exit in the class.
You can explore her body in the night when you are outside, and you can enter in anyplace when she is happy.
You can have a Scene, when a phamtom talk about you and her, and you make her happy, then he will help you to get to the drawer
If Shina is happy, when the NightTalk finish, You can choose if camp in her on her drawer, then you can have a Panties Entrapment scene that can finish in Buttcrush, Tired, Or AnalVore (You need to Pleasure her Anus for Enter), you can enter to the BathHouse if you resist without alert her in the panties.

Yuni:Vaginal Vore, Blue Hair Maid
Only Have VaginalVore, You only can find her, working in the MaidCafe, You can enter in her when You or Her finds eachother
You can have a Buttcrush scene, if you find her sitting in a chair.
When you are inside, she can be in find in MaidCafe and her House

Kasumi: DickVore, Orage Hair Student
You can find her only in the school.
You can have a Condom Entrapment if you find her her sitting in her room. (Its a very Long scene, so wait)
She can be in her House, House's Pool and in the school.

Minami: AnalVore, PinkHairLady
She can be found in Kasumi's House and the Nightclub
You can have a ButtEntrapment. If you found her in front of her mirror in the morning in her house, instead of the bathroom
She can be in her house and nightclub

Akari:VaginalVore, GreenHairLady
She can be found in the NightClub at Night, and in the BathHouse.
She have a BreastEntrapment, You only need to exit of her when she is taking a Bath
She can be in her palace, nightclub only in the night, and in the bathhouse

You forgot to mention that the alternate scenes are all punishments for which you have to escape at certain times. Shina has a footplay scene at school as well which is a punishment scene.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Darkbolt54 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:07 pm

DevS098 wrote:New bug fixing update. Link here or in main post: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/#!lKQAwa6Q!RyI4irb2vAELEoRjVC6QRiCjKBLUxSMGRPvNay1D-0E">https://mega.nz/#!lKQAwa6Q!RyI4irb2vAEL ... PvNay1D-0E</a><!-- m -->

To fix the invisible player sprite issue, get caught again by one of the two girls when getting out of the toilet after a random girl catch.
:idea: I have some ideas and suggestions: would it be possible to review our scenes or cinematic via the options? (for those that they would have forgotten a detail where preferred)

Would it be possible to set a clock while sleeping in a bed morning after noon evening and midnight?

A relationship bar visible as with shinra to know if we are good or bad with her ???

Doing time use systems like shinra on Monday and Tuesday she takes lessons on Wednesday she takes time to take a public bath and not that akari that she is in it.
I thought of several places via a small candy shop where sexshop etc ... With a girl included as an employee of a church where a temple (inside) would also be a cinema, a gym, a hotel and a public library. (Well I know it's a lot, but who knows its can make the game more interesting after to achieve it I imagine it takes a lot of time)

And for minami it can be fesable to do the same as for shina? A relationship system except that for example after unlocking the quest for the ghost and getting on his bed etc ... ??? :?: :?: :?:

SPOILER: I really enjoyed the minami scene with akari with the story of her husband dsl if some did not know yet :D
Sorry i use google translate :lol:
Darkbolt54
New to the forum

Postby Deadphoenix155 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:57 am

O an playing this game on my phone and I can't sleep in the hideouts any idea to how I do it??
Deadphoenix155
New to the forum

Postby Glorbgon » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Deadphoenix155 wrote:O an playing this game on my phone and I can't sleep in the hideouts any idea to how I do it??

When in a hideout, find a bunch of wood pieces and interact with them. Your character will make a bed out of them, and then all you have to do is put yourself in the upper part of the bed and click the interact button again to sleep.
Glorbgon
New to the forum

Postby danya05kriat » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:13 am

Is there a place to sleep (skip time) in Kasumi's house and if so, please tell me where.
danya05kriat
New to the forum

Postby lewajet » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:37 pm

danya05kriat wrote:Is there a place to sleep (skip time) in Kasumi's house and if so, please tell me where.

the room south of the pool at the top left corner facing north
it took me a while to find myself to the point where I thought that instance did not have one but it does
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby danya05kriat » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:08 am

lewajet wrote:
danya05kriat wrote:Is there a place to sleep (skip time) in Kasumi's house and if so, please tell me where.

the room south of the pool at the top left corner facing north
it took me a while to find myself to the point where I thought that instance did not have one but it does

Thank you very much! (sorry bad English)
danya05kriat
New to the forum

Postby Snatched » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:55 pm

Darkbolt54 wrote:
SPOILER: I really enjoyed the minami scene with akari with the story of her husband dsl if some did not know yet :D

Oooh! I missed that one - how do you get to their conversation?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game