A Way Back Home (RPG) New/Last Update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Way Back Home (RPG) Little Update 20/11/21

Postby Sabervore » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:40 pm

Tried the game the day of and experienced a weird error with all my save files being made unreadable. Started the game again and even though I save, I cannot continue from my save file. Anyone having a similar problem? :(
Sabervore
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Sabervore wrote:Tried the game the day of and experienced a weird error with all my save files being made unreadable. Started the game again and even though I save, I cannot continue from my save file. Anyone having a similar problem? :(

Well, every time there's a new update I just delete the files of the previous version and download the new one. Might be why I don't experience the problems others are having. Sure, it means having to do everything I did again, but it's always fun to find out what exactly is new this time I hadn't seen before. The only problem I had was the weird bug with the lone blue dressed dancer in her room and Oppi took note of it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FBnorman » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:01 pm

so When is the next update for this quest ??? because the end to me is with 2 guys in the forest.
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:51 pm

FBnorman wrote:so When is the next update for this quest ??? because the end to me is with 2 guys in the forest.

Apparently whenever the next version not on Patreon is done. The way it works is the Patreon version is the one with changes and kinks still needing ironing out and the version uploaded here is what was on Patreon but with all of that dealt with; theoretically anyway. That said, I am curious as to what the pallats behind the tent are supposed to be for. Picked them up hoping they would be for something, but I guess not yet.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ELSCHNY » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:21 pm

Ok I give up, I looked all around the hotel (and outside) for the cake or for how to bake it but I found nothing, where is it or how do I make it?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:17 am

ELSCHNY wrote:Ok I give up, I looked all around the hotel (and outside) for the cake or for how to bake it but I found nothing, where is it or how do I make it?

Right, so, here's the deal:

In the room with the ruined cake, there is a place with a note on what you need to make a cake.
For the wheat, you need to go outside and inspect the three sparkling areas of grass.
For the eggs, inspect the sparkling areas in the cake room.
For the milk, you should find it along with the eggs in the cake room.
For the sugar, things get tricky. There's a girl in the reception area who says she will trade two sugar for a model's bikini. By this point, you should have seen the fashion show and watched Lilly trip. Well, at about this time you can go into the little area the models came out of. On the floor is a bikini. Give it to the girl and she will give you some sugar, baby.

Bring all ingredients to the cake room and inspect the oven. If you have everything required, the cake will be perfectly made. Then you can give it to the green haired girl and her boss says it's amazing. To continue, if you have saved Lilly from the blonde model, you can talk to the green haired fan on the second floor in the after party area and make her follow you. You should hopefully figure out the rest.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:06 am

Ah thanks for the clue, turns out I'm a idiot, it didn't cross my mind to chat with Nola to unlock the door to save Lilly. Not doing that never triggers the cake event ^^;
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnbirthDude » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:03 pm

I played this game one handed for 8 hours to see everything... Ow my dick. :cry:
UnbirthDude
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:56 pm

Will you do something with the apartment that says they didn't order anything?
vgove
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:05 am

vgove wrote:Will you do something with the apartment that says they didn't order anything?

I've been wondering that myself. If it were up to me, it would belong to the teacher who eats one of the swimming girls if you decide to not warn her. She already has one of the new character models, so it likely wouldn't be too hard to come up with something. The only questions now is what would she be teaching.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:58 am

Any clue for the basement? I cant get it to work.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby oppi » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 am

Souls6 wrote:May I ask what is the problem with Lea being a child and being a party member?

I don't want to make 3D or 2D models for a child.
And I generally don't like the idea of a child being a partymember.

wariodude128 wrote:Well Oppi, you managed to achieve a rare feat: Getting two people on the internet to agree on something; and you didn't even do anything. Granted, it was about your well being as a dev, but still.

Heh how did this happen? :lol:
I'm well and I won't stop working on the game no worries.
But progression is going slow.. (I'm trying to squeeze a few minutes of work in every day)

ChaosStar0 wrote:Since you can eat Lilly, I don't think she'll be a party member. Also how do you eat the Dancer Girl Blue? She's the last one I haven't eaten yet from Chapter 1. Also not a fan of the Pri becoming prey scenes.

To get the scene with the dancer girl blue, you have to
Spoiler: show
book the ordinary room in the hotel

FBnorman wrote:so When is the next update for this quest ??? because the end to me is with 2 guys in the forest.

The next update is going to be released at the end of the week.
If you found the paddles at the camp, you can find a little lake if you head south from the camp. There might be a rowboat.

wariodude128 wrote:

Apparently whenever the next version not on Patreon is done. The way it works is the Patreon version is the one with changes and kinks still needing ironing out and the version uploaded here is what was on Patreon but with all of that dealt with; theoretically anyway. That said, I am curious as to what the pallats behind the tent are supposed to be for. Picked them up hoping they would be for something, but I guess not yet.

Head south from where you found the paddles and they might help
you cross a lake

vgove wrote:Will you do something with the apartment that says they didn't order anything?

To be honest, there's nothing planned.

Dotsu wrote:Any clue for the basement? I cant get it to work.

If you have the patreon version and you can actually enter the basement,
after you arranged the switches, you have to start the machine/generator
oppi
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:21 pm

I arranged the switches an yes i have the patreon version. It didnt work so i am confused on that or where the generator is. Again i am confused. Is this a bug?
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:15 am

As I said before in a quote post, perhaps the apartment where the one behind the door says they're not buying anything can belong to the teacher who may or may not swallow one of the swimmer girls depending on if you decide to warn her. The character model is already done, would be a shame to waste it. Perhaps make it have something to do with the blonde haired phys-ed instructor watching the guy running around a room. I know! Have her tell Pri that it's her birthday, she has a present but can't find the time to bring it over. So Pri says she has all the time in the world and takes the present to deliver it. That's how you are let in to the apartment and then POUNCE!!!

I came up with all of that right now, so if you have a better idea go ahead with it. I just finished writing something so I'm going through some author withdrawals and needed to write anything. This was very therapeutic, let me tell you.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:05 am

Dotsu wrote:I arranged the switches an yes i have the patreon version. It didnt work so i am confused on that or where the generator is. Again i am confused. Is this a bug?

Did you manage to play the scene with the
last model
in the basement ?
After properly arranging the switches you have to
find the room with the surveillance monitor, click on it and a scene will play. Afterwards, you have to find the secret room which was shown in the scene.

If it's still not working, please pm me.

wariodude128 wrote:As I said before in a quote post, perhaps the apartment where the one behind the door says they're not buying anything can belong to the teacher who may or may not swallow one of the swimmer girls depending on if you decide to warn her. The character model is already done, would be a shame to waste it. Perhaps make it have something to do with the blonde haired phys-ed instructor watching the guy running around a room. I know! Have her tell Pri that it's her birthday, she has a present but can't find the time to bring it over. So Pri says she has all the time in the world and takes the present to deliver it. That's how you are let in to the apartment and then POUNCE!!!

I came up with all of that right now, so if you have a better idea go ahead with it. I just finished writing something so I'm going through some author withdrawals and needed to write anything. This was very therapeutic, let me tell you.

The teacher who may or may not swallow one of the swim girls has already scenes planned for the next update.
But maybe the blonde haired phys-ed instructor deserves to gurgle in Pri's tummy :gulp:
I guess I could link her to the apartment somehow.
oppi
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:02 pm

oppi wrote:
Dotsu wrote:I arranged the switches an yes i have the patreon version. It didnt work so i am confused on that or where the generator is. Again i am confused. Is this a bug?

Did you manage to play the scene with the
last model
in the basement ?
After properly arranging the switches you have to
find the room with the surveillance monitor, click on it and a scene will play. Afterwards, you have to find the secret room which was shown in the scene.

If it's still not working, please pm me.

wariodude128 wrote:As I said before in a quote post, perhaps the apartment where the one behind the door says they're not buying anything can belong to the teacher who may or may not swallow one of the swimmer girls depending on if you decide to warn her. The character model is already done, would be a shame to waste it. Perhaps make it have something to do with the blonde haired phys-ed instructor watching the guy running around a room. I know! Have her tell Pri that it's her birthday, she has a present but can't find the time to bring it over. So Pri says she has all the time in the world and takes the present to deliver it. That's how you are let in to the apartment and then POUNCE!!!

The teacher who may or may not swallow one of the swim girls has already scenes planned for the next update.
But maybe the blonde haired phys-ed instructor deserves to gurgle in Pri's tummy :gulp:
I guess I could link her to the apartment somehow.

I have not found the last model or servalance room. No clue where those are in the hotel or if other parts of the map.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:47 am

oppi wrote:
Souls6 wrote:May I ask what is the problem with Lea being a child and being a party member?

What little loli vore we DID get though, I'm eternally grateful for...

Now kids notwithstanding... Could we get other pred party members(Like, if we recruited Lilly instead of eating her)? and if we did, how would that work(in regards to vore scenes)?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Miraak11th » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:08 am

So, how many firewood do I need at the camp? I have 14 and there's one firewood in this are which isn't accessible and another one which isn't interactible.
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:38 am

Turbotowns wrote:
oppi wrote:

What little loli vore we DID get though, I'm eternally grateful for...

Now kids notwithstanding... Could we get other pred party members(Like, if we recruited Lilly instead of eating her)? and if we did, how would that work(in regards to vore scenes)?

Yes! We'll get other pred party members when Pri finally makes her way to the first town in Zenidore.
The plan is to make them join Pri on her mission to find her way back home and reclaim her throne.
Once befriended, they'll wait for Pri in a specific place in the current town. (Zenidore will have several)
If Pri needs their help for a specific quest, she can go to that place, talk to them and they join her party until the quest is done.

Miraak11th wrote:So, how many firewood do I need at the camp? I have 14 and there's one firewood in this are which isn't accessible and another one which isn't interactible.

You need 15 firewood in total.
Are you sure it's not accessible?
I just tried and got all 15.
(There is no reward, for collecting the firewood yet. Just a little more talking with the two guys.)
oppi
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:32 am

Funny thing, I picked up the paddles before going south and seeing the rowboat. Mostly because there was a glimmering circle over the thing behind the tent and I figured I should check it out. So when I saw it, Pri just got in and paddled over to the other side. Maybe get rid of the glimmering circle if going south and seeing a boat without paddles making you search around for them is the idea. Only after Pri wonders about where to get some should the glimmering circle appear. My suggestion anyway.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game