Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.23 The complimentary tiny update!

Postby wzyllyg » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:55 am

Simm's cockvore scene have a bug, the scene isn't end when it should be end.
------------------------------------------------------

i find len's scene has the same bug, so i guess it's maybe from naga.
wzyllyg
New to the forum

Postby cybron » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Under what circumstances can you have a friend interaction? Can you have them for micro events? I would personally love if two NPCs who like each other enough to get the "lovers" message could have a chance at sexual interactions. Obviously couldn't do graphics for it, but still would be nice.

Slight graphical error during an Eis CV scene - Eis does the 'cum but don't let the player out' routine. Her image never stops doing the cumming loop after, instead of reverting to the initial state.
cybron
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:56 pm

cybron wrote:Under what circumstances can you have a friend interaction? Can you have them for micro events? I would personally love if two NPCs who like each other enough to get the "lovers" message could have a chance at sexual interactions. Obviously couldn't do graphics for it, but still would be nice.

Slight graphical error during an Eis CV scene - Eis does the 'cum but don't let the player out' routine. Her image never stops doing the cumming loop after, instead of reverting to the initial state.

Friend interactions happen at a chance any time the player is eaten. After being eaten in any way that's not micro, your pred has a 20-25% chance to go show their friend the bulge in their gut or balls. This also happens every time you ask to stay longer if it's an endo vore scene, as long as the first time did it as well.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby cybron » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Some bugs:
During the micro aggressive OV scene with Penny, instead of her name I saw
Code: Select all
n[5]
and later
[6]
(i think where the possessive should have been?).
Did a fatal UB scene with Shira - sound effects were still there when I respawned. Persisted on leaving house. Did go away when I returned to title and reloaded my previous save.
Won the arena, let loser devour me, received -17 g. Reloaded the save, was consistent across vore types and characters (Sam and Frei). If I merely didn't eat the loser, I got 35 g. Then I tried fighting Frei then Sam in order (not reloading or leaving the arena, offering myself both times, doing non-fatal vore scenes) and got 33 g on the second fight. Also, there was a ghost collision box after the vore scene, to the right of the top chair of the left table.
cybron
New to the forum

Postby SmeetReaper » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:25 pm

should maybe increase money gains from fights and increase the amount of health you regain from using compose because currently money from fights is slow and your better off just slathering yourself in BBQ sauce and surrendering :( as the compose ability hardly heals the player at all allowing every npc to just slap away all the hp you just regained plus maybe like 20-30 extra away in a single hit. :x other then that i like the game and cant wait for more npc's and ways to eat them are added he he especially breast vore~ one of my faves :D
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmeetReaper » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:40 pm

i do have to ask tho as i fail to understand this why do pred's constantly call others gutsluts when they eat someone i mean if the prey willingly let them eat them i can understand but a person who obviously dosen't want to get eaten and tries to resist technically dosen't qualify as a :gutslut: i think right? this question has been pecking at the back of my head for quite some time now...
SmeetReaper
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrandDegen » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Where is simm usually hangout btw
I cant find her outside fighting pit it seems
Attachments
IMG_20211205_061807.jpg
This keeps happening when i cv someone
I hope this one is fixed/updated so i cant carry my cv prey around the town and dont have to churn them right away
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:39 pm

SmeetReaper wrote:i do have to ask tho as i fail to understand this why do pred's constantly call others gutsluts when they eat someone i mean if the prey willingly let them eat them i can understand but a person who obviously dosen't want to get eaten and tries to resist technically dosen't qualify as a :gutslut: i think right? this question has been pecking at the back of my head for quite some time now...

I think it just a insult that people just use. Like Dumbass, idiots, or morons.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:41 pm

GrandDegen wrote:Where is simm usually hangout btw

Simm is in town during the day, he's the green naga.

And extended cv for player pred isn't implemented, as there probably aren't lines for it yet. So it's not a bug, it's just not in the game yet.
or do you mean it happens right after you cv someone and not when trying to not digest?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby GrandDegen » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
GrandDegen wrote:Where is simm usually hangout btw

Simm is in town during the day, he's the green naga.

And extended cv for player pred isn't implemented, as there probably aren't lines for it yet. So it's not a bug, it's just not in the game yet.
or do you mean it happens right after you cv someone and not when trying to not digest?

i see
So thats why i cant keep my cv prey longer
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:50 pm

Yep. I wonder where the hell is this Devi person that you can be delivered to, but can't apparently find.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:10 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Yep. I wonder where the hell is this Devi person that you can be delivered to, but can't apparently find.

Devi doesn't appear on the map at any place, so I guess the only interaction you can have with them is through delivery. Maybe they're a removed or unfinished character that can be accessed through the delivery?
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Jasper » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Is there a list of which character respawn and which don't?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby eleventh » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:35 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Yep. I wonder where the hell is this Devi person that you can be delivered to, but can't apparently find.

Devi doesn't appear on the map at any place, so I guess the only interaction you can have with them is through delivery. Maybe they're a removed or unfinished character that can be accessed through the delivery?

I'm almost certain she's in the alley by the delivery place at day, and the bar at night.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:53 pm

Does she has purple hair and wears red armor?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:07 am

If not, then that isn't Devi!
Persona59523
Participator

Postby eleventh » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:42 am

Persona59523 wrote:If not, then that isn't Devi!

Ah, misread that. Yeah, I haven't seen her around either, sorry.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby grim667 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:44 am

Seems like a small bug, If you go into the diner and "become takeout" but ask to be let go, the player seems to be stuck on the counter unable to move.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby mysta » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:36 pm

Trubot527 wrote:

They're actually a test character! Not good enough to be actually implemented.

Jasper wrote:Is there a list of which character respawn and which don't?
Rake, Grihm, Mysti, Zagreus.

cybron wrote:Under what circumstances can you have a friend interaction? Can you have them for micro events? I would personally love if two NPCs who like each other enough to get the "lovers" message could have a chance at sexual interactions. Obviously couldn't do graphics for it, but still would be nice.
Random chance in UB and OV. Not in shrunken scenes. Friendly CV has a higher chance. Sex stuff maybe eventually, but not a priority if not Vore related. Sorted bug.

cybron wrote:Some bugs:
During the micro aggressive OV scene with Penny, instead of her name I saw
n[5]
and later
[6]
(i think where the possessive should have been?).
Did a fatal UB scene with Shira - sound effects were still there when I respawned. Persisted on leaving house. Did go away when I returned to title and reloaded my previous save.
Won the arena, let loser devour me, received -17 g. Reloaded the save, was consistent across vore types and characters (Sam and Frei). If I merely didn't eat the loser, I got 35 g. Then I tried fighting Frei then Sam in order (not reloading or leaving the arena, offering myself both times, doing non-fatal vore scenes) and got 33 g on the second fight. Also, there was a ghost collision box after the vore scene, to the right of the top chair of the left table.
Sorted bugs. Yes, you get variable money depending on fight difficulty, more if you let them go.

OsmiumOrchid wrote:Found two bugs while messing around with the new shrinking content, both consistently reproducible:
1. If you talk to someone that likes you while shrunken, but don't offer yourself as a meal("Greet"->"Say bye"), their picture will remain on the screen when the dialogue ends and it becomes impossible to interact with that character again, even if you unshrink yourself. Talking to someone else will sometimes fix the first character, but not always
2. You can shrink yourself while you have prey in your stomach and it seems to break the game a bit. The fact you have prey is not acknowledged in any dialogue, and characters will still eat you. If you get digested while someone is in your stomach, your original prey ceases to exist and when you respawn the game treats it as if you were digesting the character that ate you. (For example when I first discovered this: I swallowed Penny, then shrank myself, then let Len eat me. When I respawned, after taking a few steps I was prompted on whether I wanted to digest or release Len, not Penny, and Penny was gone when I checked her usual spot)
Pretty good update though, I like the new compliment system!
should be sorted, cheers!

I've done a bunch of other bugfixing too, thanks for all the reports. I should have done all those mentioned here. ^^;
The beta is nearly there, should be up on the Patreon in the next week. Its adding better insults, new NPCs, more shrunken variety and the start of a progression system. :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrandDegen » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm

How do i check if mysti respawn or not?
I eat her before and havent seen her in the same spot
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game