It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.10.1 (public), a0.11 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:46 am

NRawk wrote:
Spoiler: show
If you live with Jasmine and are watching TV on her couch when the time ticks over to 10am or 5pm she will try to sit on you. Of the four options you are given, if you choose the [Duck out from under her!] option, you'll end up sliding up her juicy butt. Enjoy!

There's also a chance you'll slide up her pussy instead.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Getinmybelly » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:38 pm

Whats the fastest way to get Sigrid to like you more?
I'd like to try her scenes but talking, buying drinks etc just moves the bar by the tiniest amount, and asking her to eat me I can never get out after :P
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Getinmybelly » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Ok so I got sigrid's bar full and she invited me home, but after the hot tub scene Sigrid just says 'it's getting late' and then I get a game over screen.
Is there a way to avoid that?

Thank you so much for this fantastic game! Can't imagine how much work you've put into it!
Sigrid is beautiful too
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:10 pm

Getinmybelly wrote:Ok so I got sigrid's bar full and she invited me home, but after the hot tub scene Sigrid just says 'it's getting late' and then I get a game over screen.

That... That's a bug. Sorry about that. I'll see if I can't fix it by next weekend.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:27 pm

Its seems there is a bug where if you drink with elaine and she goes to bed first and you eat from the fridge you automically are teleported into her stomach
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby essayons12 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:16 am

so maybe im doing it wrong but i cant seem to get sigrid to invite me to her house even though i have BFF status. Is there some trick to doing this?
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Willingtobeprey » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:19 pm

essayons12 wrote:so maybe im doing it wrong but i cant seem to get sigrid to invite me to her house even though i have BFF status. Is there some trick to doing this?

same
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby psaykotic » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:31 pm

essayons12 wrote:so maybe im doing it wrong but i cant seem to get sigrid to invite me to her house even though i have BFF status. Is there some trick to doing this?

You just need to have your relationship with Sigrid above 50% on the bar to trigger this. She cannot be drunk so don't buy her drinks, just talk to her and if it's the right day (I think Tuesday and Thursday? maybe Friday, not sure, there are definitely days that don't work) If you speak with her at 8:00pm when she isn't drunk and your relationship is above 50% she will invite you over.

Bug report:
It seems that if you click go into the hot tub after you have already had a hot tub scene with Sigrid, the second time will cause you to be stuck in the hot tub with no way out. If, however, you choose the option to go get drinks in the hot tub it acts just like your first experience and she gets out of the tub by 10:00 pm.

Questions:
The "cuddle" option for Sigrid, is that just what we call laying next to her in bed? because that seems to be just part of the sex scene, is there another cuddle scene I'm missing? Also I remember there was supposed to be a sex scene with Jasmine in the Patreon release at the start of the month, but I've gotten her to ask me to drinks multiple times and the only scenes I can trigger through the drinking together is if she's not full she'll OV me, besides that nothing ever happens aside from me blacking out from drinking. Is there a way to trigger that scene?
psaykotic
Been posting for a bit

Postby essayons12 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:03 pm

So i didnt notice the dev log, im playing on the public access and wasnt tracking sigrid's invitation isnt until the 0.11 update which is still premium/patreon access only
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby bonberjean » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:17 am

I can't help but notice the lack of Herm/male/shemale characters (Basically, a character with a penis) in this game
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby Firon » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:24 am

bonberjean wrote:I can't help but notice the lack of Herm/male/shemale characters (Basically, a character with a penis) in this game

you mean "in this alpha release" I mean seriously...have some patience and wait for the game to be fleshed out before complaining
Firon
---

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.8.2 (public) or a0.9.1 (Patr

Postby Willingtobeprey » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:14 pm

Wollffett wrote:
Poiuh wrote:So how do you...uhh, do stuff? My relationship with Sigrid is completely maxed but my available options have been the same the whole time. I got her phone number, but it's just a way to access those same dialogue options from the apartment. The only way I've figured out to even get a screenshot of an apartment that isn't Elaine's is to have somebody eat me and wait it out until they go home, but then when you escape/get let out the game just kicks you out back to the map screen. Buying groceries mentions owning a car for the biggest one, but I can't go to a car lot to buy one. Depositing into savings accounts seems pointless because the rate they go up by is realistic. I don't want to live 30 in game years one day at a time for the interest to do anything, but just in case you needed money in there to unlock buying options I put every spare dollar in one anyway, currently sitting at >$10,000. Does increasing the Investing skill eventually unlock better jobs that aren't, like, being a cashier? Also I'm supposed to be finding a new place to stay but there's no button to...do that. Not even a grayed out one implying I'm still too poor. This is all in 0.8.2.

I guess basically I'm asking is there a basics guide to getting started.

So the only people the relationship really affects right now is Jasmine and Elaine.
For elaine if you get max Rep she will let you stay with her and sleep with her, for Jasmine she will sometimes let you out if you ask and she will let you stay with her.

I dont think it does anything for sigrid or the Beatrice yet or if it does it doesnt do much Sigrid really only has a few scenes right now same with Beatrice. Elaine has the most with Jasmine in close second.
As for a starting guide if you get Elaines Rep max she will let you stay for 500 a month if you get to know jasmine you can move in with her.
As for the car in an earlier release Sriseru mentioned that there are no cars as of now.[/spoiler]

For Beatrice, if relationship is maxed out, she becomes more apt to let you out if she eats you.
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Getinmybelly » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:54 pm

Sriseru wrote:
Getinmybelly wrote:Ok so I got sigrid's bar full and she invited me home, but after the hot tub scene Sigrid just says 'it's getting late' and then I get a game over screen.

That... That's a bug. Sorry about that. I'll see if I can't fix it by next weekend.

Thank you! And no need to apologise! I'm just happy this game exists :D

Looking forward to trying out Sigrid's scenes once the bug is squashed
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Willingtobeprey » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:57 pm

Getinmybelly wrote:
Sriseru wrote:

Thank you! And no need to apologise! I'm just happy this game exists :D

Looking forward to trying out Sigrid's scenes once the bug is squashed

I cannot wait for it to go public so I can try it! Next month...next month...
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:57 am

Okay I really like this game so far, I hope you keep working on it!
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sriseru » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:47 am

So I've been looking into this and... well... there's no way for that to happen unless 1)you have no health, or 2)you have very low health and your hunger bar is empty.

What was your hunger and health when you encountered this bug?
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Version a0.11.1, which fixes several reported bugs, is now available on Patreon and OnlyFans!
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Getinmybelly » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:35 pm

With this update I'm getting a lot of 'looks like you died there' issues during conversations with sigrid at the bar
EDIT: Also getting them in other places. I died doing pushups :P
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sriseru » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Yeah, but how is your health and hunger?
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Joreeves » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:44 pm

I am absolutely loving the game Sriseru! So much so in fact that I plan to become a patron in the near future! The time, effort, and care you put into your art does not go unnoticed. Thank you for bettering our lives daily!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game