It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.39.2 (public), a0.40.0 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.9.1 (public) or a0.10 (Patre

Postby bonberjean » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:21 am

I played the public version, so some of the bugs I found may not be present on the most recent version

first, the bugs:

*there is a typo at the end of the shower scene.
*another bug I found causes the game to crash if I try to make a call to the bank, not sure if there is a condition I have no met yet.
this one I'm not sure if its a bug or not, but when you get eaten (willingly) and opt to get the full tour, if you try to crawl forward, you get stuck and have to struggle free, and that is borderline impossible if you have low stats (and the game over screen makes it seems like I never asked to be let out)

now my suggestion:
*you could implement a "Tolerance" stat (hidden from the player), the tolerance increases by spending a long time inside someone's belly (or other places).
a high tolerance won't give the player resistance against the digestion, but it may give some extra interaction options when the OC is inside someone's (Like asking for food when the hunger is too high, the pred may find that a bit gross and refuse)
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby bearlord42 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:49 pm

Not sure if this one is a bug, but while inside of Jasmine's womb, your actions cost more and more energy with each use, to the point where massaging or kicking once uses the entire bar and you go to sleep. My current character has 100 fitness and 96 athletics. Any action inside the womb makes around a month pass in game. My current time in game on writing this is Saturday March 19 2001
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:40 am

bearlord42 wrote:Not sure if this one is a bug, but while inside of Jasmine's womb, your actions cost more and more energy with each use, to the point where massaging or kicking once uses the entire bar and you go to sleep. My current character has 100 fitness and 96 athletics. Any action inside the womb makes around a month pass in game. My current time in game on writing this is Saturday March 19 2001

All of that is intentional.
Sriseru
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.9.1 (public), a0.10.1 (Patre

Postby Sriseru » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:58 am

Version a0.10.1, which fixes reported bugs, is now available on Patreon and OnlyFans!
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Willingtobeprey » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:02 pm

I had an idea for dialogue while inside a character's stomach. giving permission for your pred to digest you (actual verbal permission, particularly if you are close friends with the pred) This way, the predator does not have to feel horrible for "accidently" digesting the player.
Willingtobeprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Willingtobeprey wrote:I had an idea for dialogue while inside a character's stomach. giving permission for your pred to digest you (actual verbal permission, particularly if you are close friends with the pred) This way, the predator does not have to feel horrible for "accidently" digesting the player.

I actually suggested this earlier in the thread. Sriseru said she didn't know how exactly to implement it, to which I responded by offering a few suggestions. You can see my original post here. Sriseru hasn't responded on whether or not it's going to be implemented in the future.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.7.1 (public) or a0.8.2 (Patr

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Sriseru wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:The first thing I want to say is that this game is amazing. I've watched it grow since there was only one pred character, and the balance between being easily able to access fetish content and a real depth to the world is something that this game handles spectacularly. Combined with the stunning quality of the 3D visuals, I can't think of a game that fills this game's niche better.

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! <3

unzipsdick wrote:The only issue I have with it is the lack of options for being willingly digested. The closest thing is letting someone swallow you and letting time pass. If there are options for this in paid versions and/or gated behind higher relationship scores, ignore this feedback altogether, but I feel like it would be a good addition if it isn't already implemented.

I'm honestly a little unsure of how I should go about adding willing digestion. Like, I guess I could add an option where the player character goes "Feel free to digest me!", then have time pass automatically (like when you choose "Resign yourself to your fate"), and then have some unique post-digestion dialogue. But I don't know if that's what players like you would want. >w>

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally would LOVE an explicitly willing digestion option/dialogue tree. I find it makes the scene FAR more immersive knowing the character is as happy to be food as I would be in that situation, and the current "resign yourself to your fate" feels more begrudging or submissive instead of actively happy to be a meal for a pred they love.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Sriseru » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:58 am

unzipsdick wrote:
Willingtobeprey wrote:I had an idea for dialogue while inside a character's stomach. giving permission for your pred to digest you (actual verbal permission, particularly if you are close friends with the pred) This way, the predator does not have to feel horrible for "accidently" digesting the player.

I actually suggested this earlier in the thread. Sriseru said she didn't know how exactly to implement it, to which I responded by offering a few suggestions. You can see my original post here. Sriseru hasn't responded on whether or not it's going to be implemented in the future.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Sriseru wrote:
unzipsdick wrote:The first thing I want to say is that this game is amazing. I've watched it grow since there was only one pred character, and the balance between being easily able to access fetish content and a real depth to the world is something that this game handles spectacularly. Combined with the stunning quality of the 3D visuals, I can't think of a game that fills this game's niche better.

Thank you so, so much for your kind words! <3

unzipsdick wrote:The only issue I have with it is the lack of options for being willingly digested. The closest thing is letting someone swallow you and letting time pass. If there are options for this in paid versions and/or gated behind higher relationship scores, ignore this feedback altogether, but I feel like it would be a good addition if it isn't already implemented.

I'm honestly a little unsure of how I should go about adding willing digestion. Like, I guess I could add an option where the player character goes "Feel free to digest me!", then have time pass automatically (like when you choose "Resign yourself to your fate"), and then have some unique post-digestion dialogue. But I don't know if that's what players like you would want. >w>

I can't speak for anyone else, but I personally would LOVE an explicitly willing digestion option/dialogue tree. I find it makes the scene FAR more immersive knowing the character is as happy to be food as I would be in that situation, and the current "resign yourself to your fate" feels more begrudging or submissive instead of actively happy to be a meal for a pred they love.

Sorry for not responding. ^w^;;
I really did like your ideas, unzipsdick. I just haven't gotten around to adding this kind of willing digestion yet, but I definitely do plan to add it. :3
Sriseru
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.10.1 (public), a0.11 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:46 am

Version a0.10.1 is now available to the public, and version a0.11 is now available on my Patreon/OnlyFans! ^w^
Sriseru
Participator

Postby why9343 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:50 pm

I don't know if im doing anything wrong but been playing the newest publci version for like 2-3 hours and can't for the life of me get jasmine to have drinks. I have maxed out relationship, i stay in the house to make sure i never miss her. I have tried it both on unbirth digestion and unbirth non fatal but nothing seems to work.
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:33 pm

Is it possible to be notified about and go to work from locations other than your current home?
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:58 pm

So, I haven't really being keeping up with the game's updates recently and I am playing the free version, so bare with me here ok? I want to know if Jasmine is the only one who can unbirth the player and also how to trigger the unbirth scenes, please.
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby FSAzteck » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 am

Uhm, question

What do u need in order to escape a belly?

Athletics or Fitness?

Im currently having a real hard time escaping from any pred´s stomach

my char base stats are

Strenght: 6
Intelligence: 11
Charisma: 12
Luck : 13

They just laught at me whenever I kick and I eventually die from exhaustiion or run out of antiacids ;~;

Athletics: 35
Fitness: 56

Playing on a0.11-pc
FSAzteck
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:18 am

M'kay, how do you get the anal vore scene with Jasmine? I've had her sit on me dozens of times, and my relationship with her is good, is there some kind of RNG scene I need to get?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:27 am

Also, I found a bug, where after moving in with Jasmine, after drinking with her at home until passing out, I woke up in Elaina's living room.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:24 am

so been trying to get the anal vore scene but i don't know which scene it is in peticular spent 4 hours trying to find it. or im just particulary dumb
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:52 am

Noticed an odd bug when you try to struggle after being unbirthed by Jasmine and having swapped to an external POV.
When you try to struggle in Jasmine's womb whilst in an external pov you'll be forced back into an internal pov.
Edit: This is in the free version however, I am unsure if it's in the paid version as well (I don't have the paid version so someone else with it will need to confirm.)
Younger99
Participator

Postby threk » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:36 am

I've had the same thing as Younger99 with Jasmine's UB, Sigrid's too, and something similar to MarkusFreeman but the other way around; if I go over to Elaine's for drinks, after she welcomes me the first time it boots me back over to Jasmine's place.
Other bug I found is that you can get trapped in a loop when in the hot-tub with Sigrid. Not sure what the trigger is, but sometimes she just won't say time to get out, and it isn't an option for you either so you're just stuck in there as far as I can tell.
Oh, and if you cuddle with Sigrid at hers it says Elaine's name for some reason.
threk
Participator

Postby NRawk » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:43 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:M'kay, how do you get the anal vore scene with Jasmine? I've had her sit on me dozens of times, and my relationship with her is good, is there some kind of RNG scene I need to get?

xgodxsendx wrote:so been trying to get the anal vore scene but i don't know which scene it is in peticular spent 4 hours trying to find it. or im just particulary dumb

Spoiler: show
If you live with Jasmine and are watching TV on her couch when the time ticks over to 10am or 5pm she will try to sit on you. Of the four options you are given, if you choose the [Duck out from under her!] option, you'll end up sliding up her juicy butt. Enjoy!
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby xgodxsendx » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:52 am

thank you
xgodxsendx
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game