Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.2 Attack of the half-humans!

Postby AwokenedWispKP » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:08 am

After playing v0.2 for a bit, I can spot a few minor issues that while not gamebreaking, were at least noticeable through regular gameplay.

The first one I noticed was that the player belly sprite really doesn't mesh well with any clothing sprites, as the sprites will clip over the belly in a distracting manner that eventually caused me to just discard them when carrying around an NPC. On top of that, the hairstyle I used for the female character that I made was one that looked like it should go over the shoulder, but would once again vanish underneath clothing. I understand this is due to the nature of a pick and play sprite and isn't simply the matter of layering, seeing as some sprites simply aren't designed to go together. (Although for the hair, just set the head and fringe at the top, then back hair that flows over the shoulders, then clothes, then regular back hair.. and outside of poor meshing with assets, that could be a way to handle the hair problem and potentially allow the adding of more over the shoulder hair-styles.)

The second thing I noticed was that once Pepper is digested, she straight up doesn't seem to come back.. ever. NPC reformation seems to be based on how many times the player has been digested by other NPCs, or if you somehow get lucky enough to find them resting in the waiting area for the arena and are able to swallow them, take them out of the building, and spit them out. But on my first character, Pepper was the first one to go as I was still learning how to play the game and she was the only one I could gulp down with a score of 25 for power. At the time, I had no idea that the gym was even a gym, or that I could use it, and I was kinda playing the game on hard-mode, where I could only raise my stats by either introducing myself to people, digesting them, or by bringing prey to their enemies without the use of items to extend their time in your gut (As whenever I used one, I wouldn't get Seduction points. Although at the time, my seduction was around 40, and I figured I might've also hitten a soft cap.) But yeah, no matter how many times I got melted, Pepper never came back. I would edit the save file to bring her back to life, but I don't know the number that treats her as being alive. This is partly why I made a second character who was a boi, rather than a girl.

The final thing I noticed was that Sam's digestion animation seems to go on loop, the belly will shrink down, then magically poof back to full capacity to repeat the process until the scene is over. This doesn't seem to occur on any of the other animated sprites, and heck, after actually looking into the files, I even saw what looked to be an AV ending for the shrink-supplement, although as I wasn't able to figure out how to activate it in game, I figure that it has yet to be implemented into Openvore. (On a side note, this inspired me to look into MMA & MMA2's files for any animated sprites I may have never seen from gameplay.)

If I had to make any comments, like suggestions, adding labels slightly more obvious labels to certain buildings may be appreciated, as on my first time playing, I couldn't figure out the gym was even a gym despite it being one of the first buildings I entered. It would also be nice if when you befriended an NPC, they'd mention where they lived so that when you interact with a door, the player will comment on who it belongs to, assuming they're not in. NPC dialogue also seems to vary based on if the NPC is a Futa or not and their aggression level, while I would appreciate a few unique lines from each character to pass on their personality, as someone who has yet to play through either MMA game (I tried with MMA, but got distracted by other things and never got back to it.), however I think I'd just appreciate it if the Notes actually wrote down details about NPCs besides Pepper, who is simply noted to be non-aggressive. I pretty much forget who is friends with who almost immediately after asking, because all the NPCs kinda blend together, so it'd be nice to be able to pull out the in-game notes to see friends, enemies, aggression and if they are fond of you or not (allowing for non-immediate digestion). A feature I would actually like to see would be prey transference, where a pred (not necessarily just the player), will be able to interact with a compatible NPC (Either a friend or an enemy) and essentially open up a threesome scene.. at least so long as the player's seduction stat is high enough. My first thought with this was when I noticed the player CV didn't yet have a carry option (I was on a prey character, but because my other one was female, I bought the option just to try it out), when I saw that, I immediately thought to bring the prey to their friend and force her bestie into her. I.. figured it would be fun.
AwokenedWispKP
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:31 am

Can't wait to see more of this game
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:00 pm

AwokenedWispKP wrote:After playing v0.2 for a bit, I can spot a few minor issues that while not gamebreaking, were at least noticeable through regular gameplay.

The first one I noticed was that the player belly sprite really doesn't mesh well with any clothing sprites, as the sprites will clip over the belly in a distracting manner that eventually caused me to just discard them when carrying around an NPC. On top of that, the hairstyle I used for the female character that I made was one that looked like it should go over the shoulder, but would once again vanish underneath clothing. I understand this is due to the nature of a pick and play sprite and isn't simply the matter of layering, seeing as some sprites simply aren't designed to go together. (Although for the hair, just set the head and fringe at the top, then back hair that flows over the shoulders, then clothes, then regular back hair.. and outside of poor meshing with assets, that could be a way to handle the hair problem and potentially allow the adding of more over the shoulder hair-styles.)

The second thing I noticed was that once Pepper is digested, she straight up doesn't seem to come back.. ever. NPC reformation seems to be based on how many times the player has been digested by other NPCs, or if you somehow get lucky enough to find them resting in the waiting area for the arena and are able to swallow them, take them out of the building, and spit them out. But on my first character, Pepper was the first one to go as I was still learning how to play the game and she was the only one I could gulp down with a score of 25 for power. At the time, I had no idea that the gym was even a gym, or that I could use it, and I was kinda playing the game on hard-mode, where I could only raise my stats by either introducing myself to people, digesting them, or by bringing prey to their enemies without the use of items to extend their time in your gut (As whenever I used one, I wouldn't get Seduction points. Although at the time, my seduction was around 40, and I figured I might've also hitten a soft cap.) But yeah, no matter how many times I got melted, Pepper never came back. I would edit the save file to bring her back to life, but I don't know the number that treats her as being alive. This is partly why I made a second character who was a boi, rather than a girl.

The final thing I noticed was that Sam's digestion animation seems to go on loop, the belly will shrink down, then magically poof back to full capacity to repeat the process until the scene is over. This doesn't seem to occur on any of the other animated sprites, and heck, after actually looking into the files, I even saw what looked to be an AV ending for the shrink-supplement, although as I wasn't able to figure out how to activate it in game, I figure that it has yet to be implemented into Openvore. (On a side note, this inspired me to look into MMA & MMA2's files for any animated sprites I may have never seen from gameplay.)

If I had to make any comments, like suggestions, adding labels slightly more obvious labels to certain buildings may be appreciated, as on my first time playing, I couldn't figure out the gym was even a gym despite it being one of the first buildings I entered. It would also be nice if when you befriended an NPC, they'd mention where they lived so that when you interact with a door, the player will comment on who it belongs to, assuming they're not in. NPC dialogue also seems to vary based on if the NPC is a Futa or not and their aggression level, while I would appreciate a few unique lines from each character to pass on their personality, as someone who has yet to play through either MMA game (I tried with MMA, but got distracted by other things and never got back to it.), however I think I'd just appreciate it if the Notes actually wrote down details about NPCs besides Pepper, who is simply noted to be non-aggressive. I pretty much forget who is friends with who almost immediately after asking, because all the NPCs kinda blend together, so it'd be nice to be able to pull out the in-game notes to see friends, enemies, aggression and if they are fond of you or not (allowing for non-immediate digestion). A feature I would actually like to see would be prey transference, where a pred (not necessarily just the player), will be able to interact with a compatible NPC (Either a friend or an enemy) and essentially open up a threesome scene.. at least so long as the player's seduction stat is high enough. My first thought with this was when I noticed the player CV didn't yet have a carry option (I was on a prey character, but because my other one was female, I bought the option just to try it out), when I saw that, I immediately thought to bring the prey to their friend and force her bestie into her. I.. figured it would be fun.

Only very specific characters (like Mysti and Grihm) actually can respawn, because that's one of their mechanics from their debut game. So Pepper not respawning is normal.
The Fight Club is a unique area, where even characters you've already eaten can still appear, but they remain gone everywhere else.
If you want to bring Pepper back to life, you'll need to install RPG Maker MV Debug mode, which you can search on the net, then press the F9 key to bring up the game's list of switches and variables. Once you bring up that menu, scroll until you find the switch labeled [pepper g], and switch it to OFF. If you've done this correctly, Pepper should reappear at her usual location.
Otherwise, just start a new file. She's not coming back without mods.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:41 pm

It would be cool if you could add in your own characters with their own personalities toward vore. Make it more sandbox than it is now. Even if it's just one custom character.
KyleWaterdrop
Participator

Re: Mysta's Openvore. V0.23 The complimentary tiny update!

Postby mysta » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:46 pm

New openvore general release! The Complementary Tiny update!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5eqtqn2r ... 3.zip/file

I sort of forgot to upload v0.21 here, then went and made two updates in rapid succession. :lol:
This is v0.23 so, 3 updates in 1. Major adds since 0.2 are: Shrunken scene variety! 5 new NPCs, pred on taurs, cv variants, a new complement system, and a new npc-friend interaction system.

I hope this all works, but I doubt it! I should invest in better bug-spray... ^^;

MMA2 stuff is in beta on the Patreon now. Next for Openvore is working on scene variety, insults and maybe even... a progression system? :wink:

Mysta

P.s.
Dillybar12345 wrote:It would be cool if you could add in your own characters with their own personalities toward vore. Make it more sandbox than it is now. Even if it's just one custom character.
maybe I'll eventually add a system for it, would have to create blank images for you to replace or something.

I've added in a tutorial plaque that should outlie some of the game's mechanics. FYI, the notes page updates the more you get to know someone.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Oceansire » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:09 pm

mysta wrote:New openvore general release! The Complementary Tiny update!

I sort of forgot to upload v0.21 here, then went and made two updates in rapid succession. :lol:
This is v0.23 so, 3 updates in 1. Major adds since 0.2 are: Shrunken scene variety! 5 new NPCs, pred on taurs, cv variants, a new complement system, and a new npc-friend interaction system.

I hope this all works, but I doubt it! I should invest in better bug-spray... ^^;

MMA2 stuff is in beta on the Patreon now. Next for Openvore is working on scene variety, insults and maybe even... a progression system? :wink:

Mysta

P.s.
Dillybar12345 wrote:It would be cool if you could add in your own characters with their own personalities toward vore. Make it more sandbox than it is now. Even if it's just one custom character.
maybe I'll eventually add a system for it, would have to create blank images for you to replace or something.

I've added in a tutorial plaque that should outlie some of the game's mechanics. FYI, the notes page updates the more you get to know someone.

Definitely loving the new scenes! Out of curiosity, can you explain what you mean by aggro in these updates? I've been trying to see the shrunken aggro scenes but so far I think I've only seen that OV one, not the AV one.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unidentified17 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:37 am

Really like the Update so far it's fun figuring out what to complacent surtion NPC. My only real complaint is I wish the bug when you offer ourself as a meal to a random NPC and then convince them not to digest you. You end up stuck ok the stuck on the countertops unable to move would be fixed.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby reptilemk5 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:03 am

file:///C:/Users/Lord%20Reptile/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(233).png

IDK how to post a screenshot onto here but it did say sharing my fate on the game-thread if I tried hardcore/survival mode. I died to Maylee the succubus while shrunk.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:37 am

Is there any relationship level past 'solid chemistry'?
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVV » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:19 pm

is it possibly to have sex or to see it
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:27 pm

mysta wrote:New openvore general release! The Complementary Tiny update!

Mysta

P.s.

Awesome! I love the idea of it.
KyleWaterdrop
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:41 pm

I'm personally interested in multi-prey vore. I mean, the player gets to move around in the over-world with a full belly. Surely I'm not the only one who thinking, "maybe one more wouldn't hurt." I'm also interested in cock-voring someone before giving them to another predator the 'fun' way.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby OsmiumOrchid » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:42 am

Found two bugs while messing around with the new shrinking content, both consistently reproducible:
1. If you talk to someone that likes you while shrunken, but don't offer yourself as a meal("Greet"->"Say bye"), their picture will remain on the screen when the dialogue ends and it becomes impossible to interact with that character again, even if you unshrink yourself. Talking to someone else will sometimes fix the first character, but not always

2. You can shrink yourself while you have prey in your stomach and it seems to break the game a bit. The fact you have prey is not acknowledged in any dialogue, and characters will still eat you. If you get digested while someone is in your stomach, your original prey ceases to exist and when you respawn the game treats it as if you were digesting the character that ate you. (For example when I first discovered this: I swallowed Penny, then shrank myself, then let Len eat me. When I respawned, after taking a few steps I was prompted on whether I wanted to digest or release Len, not Penny, and Penny was gone when I checked her usual spot)

Pretty good update though, I like the new compliment system!
OsmiumOrchid
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:31 pm

So, is there a way to raise an NPC's relation with you without talking to them? I got slykrana so angry at me that she tries eating me every time I talk to her, because I wanted to see the shrunk av scene- and now I can't talk to her to compliment her .-.

edit: ok apparently successfully pleading raises relations a bit, so now I can finally chat with her
Trubot527
Participator

Postby reptilemk5 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:50 am

I'm so glad there is a 2nd Naga/Lamia ^^ And he is a femboy to, nice.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby Calvitonks » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello, I have a question: are there any plans to eventually have more interactions as shrunken that oral vore? Like, for example, anal or unbirth?
Calvitonks
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 pm

Calvitonks wrote:Hello, I have a question: are there any plans to eventually have more interactions as shrunken that oral vore? Like, for example, anal or unbirth?

There's only anal other than the oral shrunken scene, and it's when the NPC despises you enough. I found that struggling free from their vore attempts makes them angrier, so you can do that when it gets to a point where you can't chat with them to insult. Pleading increases relations, so that's how you would fix the relationship if it's an NPC you like.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Firon » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:46 am

hopefully the rest of the unbirth dialogue gets filled out soon...the entrapment segments shouldn't have been left out from the inital release
Firon
---

Postby GrandDegen » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:27 am

Question
Why i cant hold my prey that i cockvore ?
Its always has to be churned or letout quickly
GrandDegen
Been posting for a bit

Postby cybron » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:01 am

I got the persistent image error - I was in the main town. I used the shrink aid, talked to the naga girl, greeted her, then said bye. I don't remember exactly what I did before that, but either it was probably the first NPC i interacted with after loading a save, or I loaded, walked up to a different NPC, pressed ESC to end the conversation, and then interacted with the naga girl. At least, I think that's what happened.

I look forward to more micro interactions.
cybron
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game