Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Would you be interested/able to help crowd fund this game?

I would be interested, and am able to do so!
24%
I would be interested, but I don't have the funds to...
69%
I would not be interested
6%

Total votes : 765

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby Soroxas77 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:55 pm

nanakra wrote:
Soroxas77 wrote:Well, I don't think the link is the latest one. There are scenes that aren't in the link on the original post.

There is a link on page 30 and it is the same as the one on the OP.
There are no other links.

Thanks
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Re: Larapha: A Witch's Tale Vr. 34 --New Poll--

Postby TaenyaClaire » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:55 pm

nanakra wrote:
JDandAliProductions wrote:That was extremely rude don't you think

No, it isn't. It's just reality and facts. I'd love for the game to be updated too, but it's not very likely everything considered.

JDandAliProductions wrote:especially considering the creator has already said that the game isn't dead and they will be coming back to it when they are able to

Two years ago. Then didn't say or post anything about it again.
The game is nine years old and hasn't had anything done to it in five years.
I'll be shocked if the game gets an update or anything at this point.

Though Saint is still active and if they want to, they can certainly pop on this thread to let everyone know what is going on, but don't hold your breath.

I mean, as someone who is in contact with her, it's definitely up to her, but if you want an answer I can most certainly ask her when she may work on it again. She keeps fairly busy with vore art commissions.
TaenyaClaire
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game