Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby TableManners » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:47 pm

This update is great! The cosplayer scene is especially good.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:09 pm

I would like to see a scene where Luna eats a loli or something like that.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:11 pm

Souls6 wrote:Will we able to eat definitively the little girl and her brother?

Nope,still no luck with that one even if I would like it.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:58 am

Does Luna's level do anything ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby vgove » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:44 am

what are the player pred scenes?
vgove
Participator

Postby Potatogggm » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:07 am

it's concerning how luna don't care about her life. she is aware that she is in a game?
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Potatogggm wrote:it's concerning how luna don't care about her life. she is aware that she is in a game?

Eh, it's pretty common in stories and games on this site where the whole pred and prey thing is super casual like this. Some people care, but a lot of characters will just shrug and go "yeah sure eat me might be pretty cool". It's best not to think about it too hard or realistically, because it's just a fetish game at the end of the day.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:01 pm

Borfus wrote:
Potatogggm wrote:it's concerning how luna don't care about her life. she is aware that she is in a game?

Eh, it's pretty common in stories and games on this site where the whole pred and prey thing is super casual like this. Some people care, but a lot of characters will just shrug and go "yeah sure eat me might be pretty cool". It's best not to think about it too hard or realistically, because it's just a fetish game at the end of the day.

They ARE apparently a recent join. So makes sense they aren't familiar with the formula. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Dotsu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:43 am

I have noticesd there are way more prey then pred scenes atm. It is nt bad but eh i cant say my interest is fully there.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:37 am

Dotsu wrote:I have noticesd there are way more prey then pred scenes atm. It is nt bad but eh i cant say my interest is fully there.

I have pointed out that to the creator as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:42 am

Susuko wrote:
Dotsu wrote:I have noticesd there are way more prey then pred scenes atm. It is nt bad but eh i cant say my interest is fully there.

I find it a bit of a left feilder when your trying to guess what the game will be when you know nothing. Is llly supposed to be mostly pred or prey. Also if its suposed to be a sandbox kind of thing maybe give us a arbatrayry goal? idk maybe i am being picky but i am just losing some interest with trying to figure out what the goal i am supposed to do is.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:57 am

Dotsu wrote:
Susuko wrote:

I find it a bit of a left feilder when your trying to guess what the game will be when you know nothing. Is llly supposed to be mostly pred or prey. Also if its suposed to be a sandbox kind of thing maybe give us a arbatrayry goal? idk maybe i am being picky but i am just losing some interest with trying to figure out what the goal i am supposed to do is.

Well, I had the idea of the portal in the shop leading to a new area where new chances to eat or be eaten can take place. It would require you to get to a certain level from eating enough girls for your agility to get high enough. Then you can jump out of the way of the witch's spell in the magic shop. Then you eat her and gain the ability to use portals. That's about as far as the idea went, but it's still something.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:58 am

wariodude128 wrote:I find it a bit of a left feilder when your trying to guess what the game will be when you know nothing. Is llly supposed to be mostly pred or prey. Also if its suposed to be a sandbox kind of thing maybe give us a arbatrayry goal? idk maybe i am being picky but i am just losing some interest with trying to figure out what the goal i am supposed to do is.

Well, I had the idea of the portal in the shop leading to a new area where new chances to eat or be eaten can take place. It would require you to get to a certain level from eating enough girls for your agility to get high enough. Then you can jump out of the way of the witch's spell in the magic shop. Then you eat her and gain the ability to use portals. That's about as far as the idea went, but it's still something.[/quote]
Id like to see what the dev dose with your suggestion.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:55 am

Dotsu wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:I find it a bit of a left feilder when your trying to guess what the game will be when you know nothing. Is llly supposed to be mostly pred or prey. Also if its suposed to be a sandbox kind of thing maybe give us a arbatrayry goal? idk maybe i am being picky but i am just losing some interest with trying to figure out what the goal i am supposed to do is.

Well, I had the idea of the portal in the shop leading to a new area where new chances to eat or be eaten can take place. It would require you to get to a certain level from eating enough girls for your agility to get high enough. Then you can jump out of the way of the witch's spell in the magic shop. Then you eat her and gain the ability to use portals. That's about as far as the idea went, but it's still something.

Id like to see what the dev dose with your suggestion.[/quote]
Yeah, me too. Haven't had any of my posts with the suggestion quoted by them yet saying yay or nay, so what the creator thinks of it is really anybody's guess.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:07 pm

As far as the purpose of the game, who knows? Egads has admitted that they've had mostly prey scenes in their head, up until the recent update. They've also said they're going to work on more pred scenes now, since they've finished all the prey scenes stuck in their head. So we'll see where it goes next update, won't we? :wink:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Dotsu » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:20 am

True we dont know what the creator wants nore the vision they have an honly can hope its what we think

Side note the posting way is done here is annoyin at times because you havce to wait to make posts an idk why.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:04 am

TableManners wrote:This update is great! The cosplayer scene is especially good.

Glad to hear you liked it!

Susuko wrote:I would like to see a scene where Luna eats a loli or something like that.

Might happen one day. Maybe. Probably. ;>

Azirovka wrote:Does Luna's level do anything ?

Not yet, but it will someday.

Turbotowns wrote:
Borfus wrote:

They ARE apparently a recent join. So makes sense they aren't familiar with the formula. XD

I mean at this point they're questioning the entire existence of the WIlling Prey tag... and possibly this game too XD

Dotsu wrote:
Susuko wrote:

Once again, I want every vore encounter to be unique from others, hence why I got a lot of player pred ideas at first. As for the goal, then that will be "once I run out of ideas" because my brain can't stop thinking of new scenarios ;)

wariodude128 wrote:Yeah, me too. Haven't had any of my posts with the suggestion quoted by them yet saying yay or nay, so what the creator thinks of it is really anybody's guess.

The portal idea sounds neat, but I don't think I'll add it into the game. Sorry ^^;

Dotsu wrote:True we dont know what the creator wants nore the vision they have an honly can hope its what we think

Side note the posting way is done here is annoyin at times because you havce to wait to make posts an idk why.

Ehehe, sorry about that ^^;
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:40 pm

Is the download supposed to give a 7z file? Cause usually it gives a .zip file
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:57 pm

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:Is the download supposed to give a 7z file? Cause usually it gives a .zip file

Yep. Just decided to change the compression to .7z instead of .zip. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ermac » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Friend I love this game :D , I hope see more LOLI Pred :-D :gulp:
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game