Visual novel game with 3D pictures and choices

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Visual novel game with 3D pictures and choices

Postby Voremora » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:42 am

Hello, I am looking for a game I recently played. It is a visual novel text game where the art is using 3D models, it takes place in a restaurant or bar and you start off by choosing to eat the waiter or be swallowed by her and then it’ll go from there if you get swallowed again and so on. It has 3 or 4 different endings and it’s pretty short. I can’t put my finger on the name or if I got it from here, I obtained it a couple weeks ago but I’m not sure how old it is. I know one of the endings is the boss has swallowed two employees and it has a post weight gain scene. Any help would be appreciated thank you
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Re: Visual novel game with 3D pictures and choices

Postby aceinthehole » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:51 am

https://www.deviantart.com/saravore/art ... -859388147

i believe this is the game your thinking of
aceinthehole
New to the forum

Postby Voremora » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:01 am

Yes that’s it! Was it not available on here?
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby katchup3 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:32 am

Does anyone know a way to download this game? I believe the creator decided to quit and deleted everything in their gallery.
katchup3
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:13 am

Never heard of this game before, and when I clicked on the link I was told whatever was there is gone now. Best bet to find it is to use the Wayback Machine, but I'm not sure how far you would have to go to find it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby levii » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 pm

I hope the author doesn't mind that I posted it. Have fun.
https://mega.nz/file/0mAFDIzL#Gn6H1tkPo ... _1LtIsBR6E
levii
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:10 pm

levii wrote:I hope the author doesn't mind that I posted it. Have fun.
https://mega.nz/file/0mAFDIzL#Gn6H1tkPo ... _1LtIsBR6E

Just played it. Tis quite short. Oh well, I guess the artist called it quits before anything more could be added.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game