Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Tuubu » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:32 pm

Anyone have Nanako vore patch?
Tuubu
New to the forum

Postby RarityHay » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:46 am

Hey all! Have a bit of a question. Out of curiosity, is there a way to slow the loss from the Thicc vore portion of the mod? My character goes from regular to skeletal in like 2 mins and I'm not sure what's going on. Is there a way to minimize it? Or any slider that makes it much lower?
RarityHay
New to the forum

Postby AndAnotherOne » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:19 am

Anyone know how nicely do vore bellies play with preggo bellies from Family Planning Enhanced? Does one take priority over the other? Do you keep the preg belly after you finishing digesting, or do both go away?
AndAnotherOne
New to the forum

Postby Crash » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:07 pm

Having issues getting the mods to stay running, They're installed and were working and letting the game boot, but now it won't and it doesn't change from chubby to slim and vice versa. Help?
Crash
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tameimpala » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:10 pm

im wondering if anyone has a google docs or a list of all dialogue responses from companions. the reactions they have to you eating or them eating.
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:11 am

Okay, I got Fallout 4 on Steam cause it's on sale, and was going to get this mod but... not after looking more into it.

Too many things that I'd rather have be submods I wouldn't personally use are integrated in this mod. I don't want permanent weight gain and loss in my vore mod, I don't want NPCs eating each other, I don't want some stupid companion that I can't stand in the game being yet ANOTHER predator NPC I didn't want(yes I've looked at video of her listened to her voice, etc, she's awful), I really just want the bellies, the creature vore, and the ability to talk to any non-hostile NPC to get into a vorish situation with them.

Not only are half these not even possible STILL a year after this mod's "most up to date version" came out, but you've straight up said that *asking to remove certain "features" as separate mods* is asking too much when it's literally just separating the code into two files.

Do I maybe sound a bit entitled? I guess, maybe. Do I think this is unreasonable? Not at all. A lot of these changes aren't in any way improving the mod, and I'd rather suffer with the earlier versions of the mod and their lack of support from the developers than deal with a mod that actively shits on (pun intended) what I actually want in the mod.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MechViper1 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:29 am

ShumaGorath wrote:
randomdude0549 wrote:No seriously. does anyone have a backup of version 3.o3, because if someone doesn't i am downgrading to 2.0. the whole reason i have fallout vore in is to be eaten by positively everything. and in this current state, i cant get eaten at all. i am not going to waste my time getting in the broken mess that is the creation engine 2.0 to fix it

What exactly is the issue?

I know that I may be a bit late but has anyone solved the script error that is causing the player to not be eaten at all? I cant get eaten despite not taking any perks to add to the resist swallow.
MechViper1
New to the forum

Postby Raybro16 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:43 am

I don't know if this has been addressed already and i don't want to go through 42 pages of comments (as of writing) to find out, but Bria has stopped being able to eat any enemies, and she spits them out immediately whenever she tries. Anyone know how to fix it?

Also, I can't seem to get any Vore Royalty to spawn. I'm level 20 something at this point and none have appeared in any of my settlements yet. is there a glitch I'm not aware of that's occurring?
Raybro16
New to the forum

Postby RiggsEclipse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:11 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:Okay, I got Fallout 4 on Steam cause it's on sale, and was going to get this mod but... not after looking more into it.

Too many things that I'd rather have be submods I wouldn't personally use are integrated in this mod. I don't want permanent weight gain and loss in my vore mod, I don't want NPCs eating each other, I don't want some stupid companion that I can't stand in the game being yet ANOTHER predator NPC I didn't want(yes I've looked at video of her listened to her voice, etc, she's awful), I really just want the bellies, the creature vore, and the ability to talk to any non-hostile NPC to get into a vorish situation with them.

Not only are half these not even possible STILL a year after this mod's "most up to date version" came out, but you've straight up said that *asking to remove certain "features" as separate mods* is asking too much when it's literally just separating the code into two files.

Do I maybe sound a bit entitled? I guess, maybe. Do I think this is unreasonable? Not at all. A lot of these changes aren't in any way improving the mod, and I'd rather suffer with the earlier versions of the mod and their lack of support from the developers than deal with a mod that actively shits on (pun intended) what I actually want in the mod.

Not unreasonable? "I don't like the direction this mod took and it should tailor to specifically me" is probably one of the most entitled, unreasonable mindsets you can have. If you didn't like the way it went then just move on cause it's not gonna change for one person. Also, if you actually did any research you'd see the weight gain is toggleable, the companion is hidden in a tiny basement and can be 100% ignored, AND the NPC vore raiders can ALSO be toggled off. Spewing your vitriol because "This has things I don't like" just makes you sound like a prick. Grow up a bit.
RiggsEclipse
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:28 am

RiggsEclipse wrote:
Snorlaxkid wrote:Okay, I got Fallout 4 on Steam cause it's on sale, and was going to get this mod but... not after looking more into it.

Not unreasonable? "I don't like the direction this mod took and it should tailor to specifically me" is probably one of the most entitled, unreasonable mindsets you can have. If you didn't like the way it went then just move on cause it's not gonna change for one person. Also, if you actually did any research you'd see the weight gain is toggleable, the companion is hidden in a tiny basement and can be 100% ignored, AND the NPC vore raiders can ALSO be toggled off. Spewing your vitriol because "This has things I don't like" just makes you sound like a prick. Grow up a bit.

A: You literally took everything I said incorrectly

B: You're also just objectively wrong. You can prevent raiders in this version from eating... you. Human NPCs will still randomly eat each other which is what I was complaining about and is something complained about repeatedly in this topic by others. The weight gain toggle doesn't prevent the issues resulting from HAVING to download mods supporting it to even use the mod to begin with, which adds unnecessary steps. Speaking of which, a bunch of cosmetics and even a *hair* mod are required for the mod too because of the "out of the way" companion. Gee, wonder if that's why I was complaining about HAVING to have them in the mod.

You're getting personally insulted over an actual legitimate issue with the mod. Seems to me the one who needs to grow up a bit is you.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tacticalfurry » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:55 am

MommyNommy wrote:
Raybro16 wrote:
tacticalfurry wrote:no idea if anyone has had this problem or not but I can't get weight gain to work on coldsteelj sliders. the bellies expand and shrink as they should, every other feature works (I think) except for weight gain after prey is digested (normal food works), I have thicc vore enabled with both player and companion weight change on using both vanilla and CBBE slider options in MCM along with cold steel belly toggle ON and I've built the body in bodyslide with the following groups: (/ CBBE / CBBE Bodies / CBBE Vanilla Outfits / Lupine Race (SSBBW2+SSBBW3) / SSBBW2+SSBBW3 (coldsteelj) /) all of the bodies have been batch built multiple times with Build Morphs ON. I'm using these mods loaded with Vortex Mod Manager (/ Fallout Vore 3.0.4 (aka this mod, duh) / Fallout Vore Vulpine (the vulpine patch for this mod) / Vulpine Race & npc Replacer / Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer 2.6.3 / Fallout Vore Vanilla ColdSteel Bodies (the vanilla clothing patch for this mod) / Fallout WeightGain SSBBW mod 1.8.51 / CBP Physics for F4 (gives jiggle physics to SSBBW) /) I've tried reinstalling everything including Fallout 4 and F4SE on a fresh install but nothing has solved it, no one gains weight after digesting prey. do i not have something enabled or installed correctly? am I missing a patch or are things out of date or too up to date? did I do the sliders wrong? if anyone knows or is willing to help I've been searching like crazy for an answer and it's been driving me up a wall. I'm new to the fallout modding scene so I'm not 100% sure I'm doing everything right but I'm trying, please help

(PS if you read all of this word hurricane thank you and sorry, I'm trying to be as descriptive as possible)

I'm having the same issue too (excluding using the lupine race mod) and IDK how to fix it either ;w;

Same here.

still having this issue, does anybody got a fix or anything? having the same problem as us? got any theories on what's wrong or how to fix? anyone? :?: :|
tacticalfurry
New to the forum

Postby LordGamerXD » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:06 pm

Excuse me sir but how do i enable thicc vore mod i followed every steps and it seems i can't get it on,i aleardy have other stuff instaled and all works except thicc vore.
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby LordGamerXD » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Btw forgot to mentoin fallout vore 3.0.4 is missing weightgain esp i downloaded the file form link you provided installed it with mod organizer 2,and still in game says file not found.
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby Tameimpala » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:44 pm

anyway you can increase your companions entrapment or stomach capacity?
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:39 pm

Tameimpala wrote:anyway you can increase your companions entrapment or stomach capacity?

Select the NPC or the PC and type into the console:

setav FV_Entrapment X
setav FV_BellyCapacity X

I think X was 1 as default value for newbie preds.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby asexypanda » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi! i cant seem to level up? Is there something I'm missing to do so? i've eaten 20-30 enemies but my level isnt going up of gaining XP in the vore menu on the pipboy
asexypanda
New to the forum

Postby Tameimpala » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:44 am

Whats the console command for increasing indigestion resistance? On companions
Tameimpala
New to the forum

Postby Carbonbasedlifeform » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:14 am

I don’t know if anyone is still active but I’m having trouble getting the mods to work and I don’t know what exactly I’m doing wrong. I downloaded them in order but I cannot get the body slide and outfit studio to work every time I run it nothing pops up or when I load FO none of the mods are working I don’t know if I have to get past the vault or not.
Carbonbasedlifeform
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:17 pm

Still wonder if there are working side-mods for the latest version ... I know it's technically discontinnued but seeing some sort of rebirth related to unbirth, different placement vore (breats vore = bigger boobs / anal vore = bigger ass / kinda like devourment refactor for skyrim) and some way to make any and all people that do vore to gain weigth from it, not just followers and the player...

Reply if yall know addons for this mod that still work with the last version of it I guess ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby DegenOtaku » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:48 pm

Pretty much all of it works fine for me, but unless it's one of my companion tweak mods, I can't get any of my companions to eat people. Even after giving them a Nuka acid.
DegenOtaku
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game