Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby Klasiar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:55 pm

Hello. I've just recently installed Devourment Refactored, and am having some trouble with the spells. Everything loads up and shows as it should, but when I equip the basic vore spells like "vore" and "endo," they work as if I had nothing equipped. I used the debugging section of the mod menu to add perks and level to test out the other spells, and there were some that worked and some that didn't. Did something maybe happen in the process of installing the mods, or am I missing some? I have Devourment Refactored and all its dependencies downloaded. Any help would be appreciated
Klasiar
New to the forum

Postby Voremora » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:19 pm

So idk what's going on but I got the newest version and did a new game and now everything I swallow the game thinks it's rotten flesh and I throw up
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby markdf » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Voremora wrote:So idk what's going on but I got the newest version and did a new game and now everything I swallow the game thinks it's rotten flesh and I throw up

I can't replicate it. Are you sure you have a recent version of LibFire installed?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masxohn » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:53 pm

So far been unable to get a papyrus dump with just a save with only devourment and alternative start (dependencies included) with the latest version. Will be doing some more testing later with my mod load order fully active.
For markdf: worst I got in resaver on the quick save was 40 active scripts (at rest it's around 16) so far, using the same 6v6 of vigilants and pirate mages (re-setup in a new save).
Masxohn
Participator

Postby markdf » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Masxohn wrote:So far been unable to get a papyrus dump with just a save with only devourment and alternative start (dependencies included) with the latest version. Will be doing some more testing later with my mod load order fully active.
For markdf: worst I got in resaver on the quick save was 40 active scripts (at rest it's around 16) so far, using the same 6v6 of vigilants and pirate mages (re-setup in a new save).

That's definitely an improvement!!
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonlord » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:00 am

Voremora wrote:So idk what's going on but I got the newest version and did a new game and now everything I swallow the game thinks it's rotten flesh and I throw up

I'm having the exact same problem, people can keep ME down but anything I eat comes right back up as undead.
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zero1310 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:12 am

I have a problem with the new version, being that i have no belly when swallowing people and npc having a flat belly also. I've built the bodies inside bodyslide and updated everything but nothing works.
Zero1310
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:29 am

To call back to an earlier complaint I had, I went ahead and ported the old Furry Age of Skyrim mod to Special Edition. Unlike Yiffy Age, this works with all the equippable bellies, since for some reason these use the khajiit body instead, somehow, modding magic???

Download here: https://mega.nz/file/aRtGnYyL#7_5BMNhdd ... nBTVidgj3Q

Couple previews:
Spoiler: show

RakeVuri
Participator

Postby estadio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:08 am

markdf wrote:
estadio wrote:Is there any other way? since adding like vore skill seems like doesn't work to Targetted npc

What are you trying to do?

estadio wrote:Also some bugs occurred where it says that i dont have room in stomach even though i haven't vore anything so i have to always reset it from MCM

What are you trying to vore when this happens?

Also, did you enable Micro mode in the MCM? Because if so, you wont be able to swallow any prey until you expand your stomach by swallowing lots smaller things like armor and weapons.

Im only trying to adding pred xp to follower also edit the speed when follower swallow someone

And im never activate micro mode and im trying to swallow a guard

Oh and another question, i know its dumb question, but what is Quickmenu? Is it the MCM?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:52 am

Okay i found the solution of the "stomach dont have room" Problem by setting the vore restrictions limit to unlimited (its reduce the fun tho) now the other problem is it keeping give rotten undead notifications so still cant swallow XD
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:07 am

Dragonlord wrote:

I'm having the exact same problem, people can keep ME down but anything I eat comes right back up as undead.

Follow the link in the dependencies section for LibFire, and make sure it's up to date.

estadio wrote:Im only trying to adding pred xp to follower also edit the speed when follower swallow someone

Oh and another question, i know its dumb question, but what is Quickmenu? Is it the MCM?

It sounds like you might be missing one or more of the dependencies.

The quickmenu is set to Numpad+ by default. It's just a little in-game menu that lets you do Devourment stuff and check info.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:32 am

RakeVuri wrote:To call back to an earlier complaint I had, I went ahead and ported the old Furry Age of Skyrim mod to Special Edition. Unlike Yiffy Age, this works with all the equippable bellies, since for some reason these use the khajiit body instead, somehow, modding magic???

A lot of furry mods back in the day typically used the Khajiit as a base and were effectively "heavily modified Khajiit races", and by proxy, used a lot of properties from the base race in order to work -- hell, you can certainly see a lot of "Khajiit-isms" in the mod's previews alone. In the same manner, since the races in F.A.O.S have that property, they're basically all just using the Khajiit-specific belly since devourment itself essentially reads each race as a Khajiit race, making them very much compatible! Not sure how it'll affect stuff like "races digested", but shouldn't break anything AFAIK. also haven't exactly looked at the mod in the creationkit/sseedit so we can also settle for "modding magic" uwu

Either way, I'm sure anybody that suffers from problems with the morphs, or just YAOS in general, will certainly appreciate the alternative you provided!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:12 am

markdf wrote:
Dragonlord wrote:

Follow the link in the dependencies section for LibFire, and make sure it's up to date.

estadio wrote:Im only trying to adding pred xp to follower also edit the speed when follower swallow someone

It sounds like you might be missing one or more of the dependencies.

The quickmenu is set to Numpad+ by default. It's just a little in-game menu that lets you do Devourment stuff and check info.

Okay all of my problem is almost solved.. the only annoying problem left is just that my character sometime always dead whenever digested like how it dead from an attack or fall damage (dead and load the last save game file) without any notification like i was dead and i shuld press z like how it must be

Also why i can control any follower that swallow me despite i dont have Cordyceps? Is it bug? Or just me being dumb with the devourment setting? Pretty sure that before mentioned to deactivate cordyceps is using dialogue hotkey but didn't know what option to choose.. ..
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:50 pm

estadio wrote:Okay all of my problem is almost solved.. the only annoying problem left is just that my character sometime always dead whenever digested like how it dead from an attack or fall damage (dead and load the last save game file) without any notification like i was dead and i shuld press z like how it must be

I can't figure out what you're asking here.

estadio wrote:Also why i can control any follower that swallow me despite i dont have Cordyceps? Is it bug? Or just me being dumb with the devourment setting? Pretty sure that before mentioned to deactivate cordyceps is using dialogue hotkey but didn't know what option to choose.. ..

Followers and Horses can always be controlled in Endo. There's no hotkey to disable that, although I did go to a lot of effort to give you partial combat control over them.

The idea is that you can crawl inside your follower (or horse) when you need to travel, and use them instead.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby estadio » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:18 am

markdf wrote:
estadio wrote:Okay all of my problem is almost solved.. the only annoying problem left is just that my character sometime always dead whenever digested like how it dead from an attack or fall damage (dead and load the last save game file) without any notification like i was dead and i shuld press z like how it must be

I can't figure out what you're asking here..

Umm sorry my english is bad so much, what i mean is that when the NPC who vore me is already finish digested me, there were supposed to be a notification to press Z button to continue but instead my character is dead while still being invisible and without any notification like how it supposed to be... Im a bit confused how to explain it, sorry... .
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 am

markdf wrote:

I believe they're referring to the fact that if your max HP is within certain ranges, the digestion damage dealt over time is enough to skip right over the "digested" value and drop your HP below 0, causing a vanilla death and reload.

Sadly, the only real solution I've found is to use essential player mods so that the player goes down below 0 HP instead of dying and reloading.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Timo2141 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:46 am

Hi, is there a way to remove the vore ability/ perk from followers with the debugmode or anything?
The my followers " https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/34405 ", eating nearly all enemies.
but it would be nice that just enemies can devour the follower and the player tries to save them.
is the an option that i don't know?
Timo2141
New to the forum

Postby LadyMorri » Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:45 am

Is it possible at all to disable certain creatures as pred? Mostly because I have quite a few modded creatures without belly models and I'm hopelessly sick of wolves eating things.
LadyMorri
New to the forum

Postby estadio » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:18 am

RakeVuri wrote:
markdf wrote:

I believe they're referring to the fact that if your max HP is within certain ranges, the digestion damage dealt over time is enough to skip right over the "digested" value and drop your HP below 0, causing a vanilla death and reload.

Sadly, the only real solution I've found is to use essential player mods so that the player goes down below 0 HP instead of dying and reloading.

Yep thats was exactly what i mean... Is it because my game have to much mod so the "digested" Part script is not loaded first before the vanilla death?

*edit
Sorry for saying it so late, but thank you for developing this mods, it was so good that make me install this game once more
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:33 am

Timo2141 wrote:Hi, is there a way to remove the vore ability/ perk from followers with the debugmode or anything?
The my followers " https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... mods/34405 ", eating nearly all enemies.
but it would be nice that just enemies can devour the follower and the player tries to save them.
is the an option that i don't know?

There's supposed to be an MCM option to control whether followers use vore, but it's missing. I'll re-add it in the next update.

Dabestorange wrote:Is it possible at all to disable certain creatures as pred? Mostly because I have quite a few modded creatures without belly models and I'm hopelessly sick of wolves eating things.

Yes, there's individual toggles for most of the creature races.

If you have a modded race that doesn't work with the toggles, you can prevent them from being predators by adding the DevourmentBlockVorish keyword to them.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game